A Matched Set of Boytoys Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh god, I'm going to cum," I managed to gasp out. Jack unerringly slid his fingers directly into the soaking hole of my cunt, while Jay bit on my nipple while pinching the other brutally. What I had felt before was nothing compared to this new, overwhelming rush as I was stimulated so deftly. With a high, keening cry, I came in the arms of my twin boytoys, a great, racking orgasm that made my body shake from head to toe.

I laid there for a while, not wanting to return to reality. Slowly my breathing regained its normal cadence, and I was aware of the twins looking at each other. Still cupping my breasts, Jay whispered to me, "That was beautiful, Mia. But you should go now, or I don't think we'll let you leave."

I tensed, as the altogether not unpleasant image of the twins taking turns ravaging my body was displayed full color within my graphic and dirty imagination. But he was right. I was lucky they were letting me leave now. Even still, I couldn't stop a ragged moan from escaping as Jack let his fingers slip out of my still spasming puss. Jack looked up at me, a devilish cast on his attractive features as he rubbed his coated fingers together, feeling the slickness of my pussy. Oh god, I had to get out of here!

"Oh, you're right, Jay, I did say I was going to leave right after, huh, well god knows I'm not staying around to help with the dishes, that's all you guys, hope you enjoyed dinner," I babbled inanely as I unsteadily jumped to my feet. I pulled on my shorts and buttoned up my shirt before realizing I didn't have my bra on, but realizing that having to take off my shirt again would be too much, I just abandoned it on the floor.

"I'll text you guys about that party later this week, see ya in class Jay," I continued chattering as I backed out of the room, avoiding the molten stares of the two half naked twins as they climbed panther-like off the bed.

I scooped up my purse in the living room and shoes in the living room, running barefoot to my car outside. Oh my god, what had I gotten myself in to?

*******************************

Ooooh Mia... *wink*

Hope you enjoyed the second chapter about our little exhibitionist. If you did, please vote and/or leave a comment! Do you think Mia is going to get what she deserves? Or will she get her wish of two docile, tame twin boytoys that will cum at her beck and call? I love to hear from readers. Your enjoyment is why I write.

Much gratitude to my editor, Mues Cues.

Keep those panties wet and those cocks hard,

Your Naughty Loveling