A Matter Of Trust

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You have the most beautiful tits." The vibrator in one hand, he moved to cup her left breast in his hand, testing the weight...savoring the soft skin...the fullness...he pinched her nub between his thumb and forefinger, drawing a delightful little gasp from her as she arched her back into the glorious touch he gave.

Her blood was boiling...her heart raced...each time he pinched her nipple she felt an electric like jolt between her legs and it confused as much as it thrilled her senses and Justin watched the emotions, the sensations, dance in her eyes, bright and clear and vivid as he took pleasure in knowing he was pleasing her.

Moving from between her breast, he trailed the trembling tool down her belly, tracing circle eight motions that made Colby shiver...she pressed her teeth into her lip to stifle a loud moan that burned inside her chest.

"You can express yourself, sweetheart.." Justin said softly. "You can scream or cry out if you want, because there is no wrong way to express yourself in here." He understood she felt a great desire to play by the rules...to please him...but it pleased him to hear the sound of her sweet pleasure and he told her that in the instant before he leaned close and wrapped his lips around her already throbbing nipple.

Rolling the nub between his lips, he flicked it with his tongue, drawing a cry from her as she arched her back and clenched her chained fist...fire flooded her and vivid colors such as she had never seen before filled her mind as Justin nipped at her flesh with his teeth while he moved the vibrator lower and lower.

Her flesh was satin soft and sweet and Justin savored touching her as he sucked her nipple deep into his mouth...he sucked hard enough to create a sting he then lightly suckled away as she withered and arched and finally screamed.

Savoring the sound, knowing he would hear her scream again and again before the night was over, Justin turned his attention to her right breast just as he lowered the vibrator so he could brush the silver tool over her already swollen clit, drawing from her yet another wild and wanton scream. A wild cry. A pleading sound that made Justin smile as he placed tender kisses on her nipple before easing his way down her body to brush his lips over he belly...his tongue teased her belly button...then he was kneeling before her as she looked down at him and he smiled up at her briefly.

Without a word, offering no explanation for his actions, he slid his left hand between her legs to find her cunt dripping wet...she was soaked...he felt his cock kick hard at the sweet discover as Colby whimpered again, needing the touch only Justin could give her...the touch he was happy to grant as he spread her pussy lips to create a clear passage for the eager to probe vibrator.

Her wet walls were gloriously slick despite the fact that she was tight...so tight that it almost frightened Justin to touch her...yet he had to...he had to touch and explore her and he happily did as much as he eased the vibrator into her a gentle inch at a time as the trembling devise sent sweet shock waves into her sensual chasm.

"God..." It was too much...to intense...the vibrations reached deep inside her, touching her...pleasing her...she felt far more alive than she had ever been in her life as Justin eased the tool in her all the way, turning and twisting it as he did, knowing he was driving her to and over a blissful edge. "Please...please..." She tried to grip the device with her cunt when ever so slowly Justin eased it from her, only to plunge deep again and again, his eyes fascinated by the sight of her pretty pink pussy eagerly accepting the trembling instrument.

No woman's reactions to sensual seduction had ever touched him as much as Colby's did and he savored that knowledge as he increased the pace only to slow it...increase it again and again until, finally, screaming, twisting in the binds that held her, she came hard and fast, dripping vaginal juices onto Justin's hand as he continued to firmly hold the still trembling and pulsating dildo deep within her chasm even as her muscles contracted and tensed and carried her high and far to a place more glorious than any she had ever imagined.

The glorious ripples held her body captive for a long time...held her suspended in the most beautiful sensation she had ever known and she could manage little more than a weak whimper when Justin gently pulled the tool from her quivering body before standing to face her as she looked up at him with wide, passion glazed eyes.

Her skin was flushed, damp with a sweet sweat that shimmered in the soft light...she looked wanton yet innocent and the combination was nearly his undoing as he pressed his lips to hers in a kiss she was eager to return with intense vigor...intense need that he had managed to awaken in her like lava in a volcano that had lain dormant and docile for far, far too long a time.

His hand tangled in her hair, he pulled back to look into her eyes. "In case there is any question in your mind, that my sweetheart, was an orgasm." One of the most intense and for certain, one of the most frantic he had ever seen, much to his delight...he adored knowing he had evoked such a reaction from her as she struggled hard to regain her breath.

"I...thank you..." She smiled up and him and he laughed.

"You are more than welcome and there is more to come."

"More..."

He nodded, amused by her bewildered expression as he released her hair so he could trail a finger along her cheek. "Much more. I still intend to fuck you." He noticed she shivered at the words and he again smiled before again disappearing from her vision, leaving her alone for a moment, to simply hang there with odd little aftershocks rippling through swollen cunt as she sighed and closed her eyes for a blissful moment.

It amazed her, to a degree, how at ease she felt with him...with herself...she was bare and exposed and open in a way she had never before been open, yet she felt comfortable as well as safe as the sound of Justin clearing his throat penetrated her pleasure induced fog and she opened her eyes to find him watching her.

"There are so many games I want to play with you." He whispered the confession and she felt hot all over. "But right now, all I can think about is sinking inside you..." He wanted, so much, to feel her warm cunt taking him deep into her...his cock felt ready to explode, he could not recall a time he had been more aroused than he was in that moment as he moved to very carefully remove the cuff from her right wrist.

Instantly, to steady herself, she placed her right hand on his shoulder, and then her left as Justin looked into her eyes, again aware of the simple reality that he could easily become totally and completely lost in her.

"You still with me?" He smiled tenderly and she nodded.

"Yes, Master."

"I love hearing you say that."

"I love saying it." And she did. More than she had imagined possible.

"Good. Very good." As it said it, his hands slid to her bottom, cupping it gently, pulling her to him as his lips claimed hers with possessive intent.

He seemed somehow determined to devour her...to drink her inside himself and Colby was instantly lost as he pulled her closer and she silently followed his demands, lifting herself up so her legs could wrap securely and tightly around his waist.

Her hands tangled in his hair, Colby kissed him back with all the passion she had at her command while holding tightly to him as he carried her across the room and when he set her on her feet, she opened her eyes to discover they were standing beside the massive bed.

"Turn around."

The demand was coolly issued and once more, without hesitation, she did as he said, turning her back to him, yet still aware that he stood close to her.

"I am going to blindfold you now, Colby. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Master."

Smiling, he gently wrapped a black satin scarf around her eyes, knowing it was thick and wide enough to fully obscure her vision as it tied it securely behind her head before gently placing his hands on her shoulders so he could turn her to face him once more.

"Are you okay?"

She nodded, clearly feeling a little disoriented.

"Good. I want you to enjoy this. I don't want you to be afraid."

"I could never be afraid with you."

The word effected him more so than they should have...to know he had her complete and total trust made him feel warm inside, as if he had been given a precious gift, and in a real sense, Justin understood that he indeed had been as he easily bent so he could scoop her up in his arms before placing her on the bed, flat of her back.

She made a glorious sight, stretched out on the bed, ivory skin...full breast...nipples hard and eager for more attention...it made him smile as he set on the edge of the bed, lifting her arms so he could easily fasten them into cuffs already waiting there.

Silently, knowing she was using all her other senses with extra intent, as her sight had been taken from her, he gently spread her legs...hooked her ankles into padded cuffs, leaving her exposed to him in all her sweet glory as he drank her in. Devoured her with his eyes...it felt almost surreal to see her so perfect and precious and his...for the night...his...he suddenly felt possessive in a manner that was all new to him as he moved back to the bed, carefully easing his weight onto the soft mattress as Colby turned her head in his general direction.

"Shh..." He stretched out beside her, his weight braced on his arm as he looked down at her, his eyes focused on her lips. "Are the cuffs too tight?"

"No, Master."

"And did you enjoy your first orgasm?"

Nodding, she smiled. "Very much so, Master."

"And would you like to have another?"

"Could I?" She sounded so sincerely eager he had to laugh.

"By all means." He trailed a finger down her cheek. "I have never seen anything more beautiful than you, Colby, and I...I want to thank you for trusting me enough to allow us to have this night." It was the first time he had ever said such a thing to a woman and something in the smile Colby offered told him she sensed as much...she sensed the night had a great deal more meaning than either had originally believed it would, but to discuss it at that moment did not seem right, to Justin, at least, as he leaned down and kissed her with expert passion and skill so exquisite she was instantly breathless.

For a long time, he simply kissed her...their tongues danced and mated and seemingly aided in making their souls merge as Justin ran a hand slowly down her body, gently cupping her breast before pinching her already sensitive nipples until she arched into his touch before pulling her mouth from his so she could plead for more.

"Please..." She shifted as best she could in the binds that held her.

"Please what, Colby?"

"Touch me more...please..."

"Gladly."

Again, he wrapped his lips around her nipples, sucking so hard she cried out in delight and Justin smiled before easing back to blow a breath over he damp flesh which caused her to shiver and whimper all at once.

He knew her nerves were on end...she was on edge and he savored having her there as he returned his attention to her breast that he kissed and suckled and nipped for what felt like an eternity to Colby as shr withered helplessly beneath him.

Totally focused on her, on giving her pleasure, Justin took his precious time kissing his way down her body, until finally he reached the junction between her thighs...he could smell her sweet arousal and it made him smile as he kissed the area just above her swollen clit and when he did, Colby jumped.

"Easy there, sweetheart." He whispered softly. "I won't hurt you." He rubbed his hand along he leg and she shivered, feeling hot and wonderfully weak...she knew what he was on the verge of doing and while she wanted any touch he could give, the fear of the unknown lingered and Justin understood as much as she soothed her with tender words, telling her again that she was beautiful to him.

As he spoke, he watched her...watched as her breast rose and fell with each breath she took...watched as she sighed and flushed and finally, half whispered his name in a tone that grand him all the permission he needed to lowered his head and cover her cunt with his open and eager mouth.

In an instant, his tongue went to fast work on her clit, licking it with such vigor Colby instinctively screamed and arched her back, unable to comprehend the pleasure that washed over her again and again...the pleasure that swept her away on a wild current as Justin easily tortured her clit before delving his tongue into her sensual abyss.

He knew he was driving her mad and he loved it...loved her honest reactions that she was too inexperienced to know how to mask as the pleasure built with each flick of his skilled tongue, until she screamed and thrashed, once again utterly lost in an orgasmic bliss so very intense it seemed to control her mind, body, and soul.

Justin kept his mouth sealed to her as she came, savoring the taste...savoring knowing he had brought her pleasure...made it possible for her to experience what she had never had the opportunity to experience before that night as she lay there, whimpering softly, as he very slowly kissed his way back up her body.

"Sweet, sweet, Colby..." He loomed above her, though she could not see him. "I do so love the way you taste." His lips came down hard on hers, allowing her the chance to briefly taste herself as she lifted her head, encouraging the contact that Justin hated to break as he finally pulled back and stood, staring down at her flushed, beautiful body.

Quickly, trembling from the force of his desire, he unfastened and shed his pants and allowed them to fall to the floor in a heap he kicked aside, grateful, more than ever, that the woman in his bed couldn't see him...couldn't see the scars that had already sent one woman running from his life in an exist that had proven to him, once and for all, that no one could or ever would accept what he himself couldn't

Pushing aside the memory, desperate to forget any and all pain, at least for a time, he moved to unhook the chain on her ankles, allowing her a moment to move her legs about, to restore sensation as he watched in utter silence, knowing she wondered where he had gone and what would come next.

"Colby?" Softly, he said her name and she turned in his direction.

"Please..." She half whimpered. "Please..."

"Please what, sweetheart?"

"Please don't stop...please...I want more."

"And what is you want, sweetheart?"

"You..." Her breath caught in her chest. "I want you...I want you inside me..." What he had done to her thus far had been astounding, but she wanted more...she wanted him in the most basic sense and Justin smiled, feeling primitive and oddly protective as he eased back onto the bed to stretch beside her once more so he could brush a damp curl away from her passion flushed face.

"I want to be inside you. Badly." He pressed a kiss to her temple. "I just don't want the time to come when you will regret any of this."

"I won't. I can't." She wished she could see him. "Please." It was the only real plea she could offer...she knew nothing else to say to express to him what she wanted as he kissed her again, teasing her with his tongue, needing her in a way that he had never before needed anyone as he once again began a slow exploration of her body.

Each inch he came to, he laved with attention, kissing her and licking...suckling...he felt her arch and burn beneath him and the feeling was a most glorious sensation, one he very much wanted to make last, but his body had demands and intentions of its on and they simply would not be ignored as he finally found himself perched between her still beautifully wide spread legs.

"I can't hold back, baby." He sounded ragged, his control was in splinters. "I need very much to be inside you..." Buried as deeply as he could go, he thought but didn't say as Colby tried to spread her legs even wider, to give him access and Justin smiled, feeling all the more aroused as he moved to hook his arms beneath her knees so he could bend her legs forward and so high they nearly touched her wildly quivering breast.

She looked wanton and perfect and resisting his basic urges a second longer seemed impossible as ever so slowly, he eased into her...into the warm wet cunt that stretched to allow him to sink deeply into the sweet abyss that gloved his cock as if it had been made for him and him alone.

It was astounding...glorious...he eased into her only to draw back and repeat the action again and again...he sighed each time he submerged himself inside her while Colby arched her back high, pushing her hips downward as she did, doing all her limited freedom would allow in her effort to maintain and increase the contact. The mating. The perfectly heated and undeniable passion that burned between their united bodies...it went on and on as Justin held to her legs, gripping almost painfully as he began to trust faster and harder...he closed his eyes and basked in the feel of her slick walls yielding eagerly to make way for his throbbing cock as Colby grunted and groaned and finally, begged him repeatedly to move faster and faster and shove hard...higher...faster...she was screaming his name frantically when she came like a wild eruption that went on and on endlessly.

The instant after she came, Justin did as well...he threw his head back and cried out as her tight, wet walls milked him thoroughly...he spilled into her like lava, heated and powerful in intent as his heart raced against his chest that heaved as he tried hard to take in a breath his passion parched lungs desperately needed.

For a long time, he stayed as he was, perched on his knees, buried inside her...lost in her and all she made him feel as the sweat on their bodies began to cool and Colby moved her head aimlessly, brushing a tongue over her swollen lips as she sighed his name and Justin whispered hers back in a tone so tender it sounded unfamiliar to him.

Finally forcing himself to pull from her was the hardest thing he had ever done and Colby instantly felt empty when he was gone...when he was no longer merging his flesh with hers in the most amazing sensation she had ever known; a sensation that seemed to be almost a religious like experience as Justin finally returned to the bed, after a brief venture to the small restroom where he had taken the time to clean himself and step back into his pants.

Allowing Colby, or anyone woman to see him, even post passion was completely out of the question...there were certain rules he refused to break, a reality Colby would later learn, though in that moment, she didn't have the strength or even the will to think as she lay there, a soft gasp escaping her when she suddenly felt a warm, soft cloth brushing over her, gently cleaning her in the most intimate manner.

It was a sweet feeling, the way he seemed to want everything to be perfect for her made Colby feel warm deep inside as finally, the cuffs on her wrist were suddenly removed and an instant later, the blindfold was taken away from her eyes, allowing her to see Justin as he set beside her, again fully clothed, yet undeniably effected by their passionate bout.

His hair was a mess...his lips swollen...his eyes glazed...he looked as satisfied, as pleased as she felt as he caught her hand in his and while their eyes locked, he kissed the inside of her wrist so tenderly tears nearly came to her eyes, and would have, had she not firmly warned herself not to become overly emotional when Justin had already made it very clear to her that any emotional connection was the last thing he wanted with her or anyone.

"I...I don't know what to say..." She sounded as breathless as she felt and he smiled as he shook his head.