A Mature Woman's Eyes Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CarstenAT
CarstenAT
171 Followers

Exhausted, Ms. A. moaned softly as she tried to get enough air. Andie and I eased off and became gentle with her. Andie came up and we both kissed Ms. A.'s face and held her lovingly. Soon, she was breathing normally and held our hands as we continued kissing her.

"Oh, I've created monsters!" she said. We all laughed.

"You deserved it," I said.

"She deserves more," Andie added.

"No, no, not now!" Ms. A. replied. "Maybe later."

Over the next few weeks, Ms. A. and Andie and I all made love several times. Sometimes, it was all three of us, sometimes just Ms. A. and Andie. Toward the end, it was Andie and I while Ms. A. watched us. Sometimes, Ms. A. would masturbate while we made love, timing her orgasm to coincide with ours.

But this wouldn't last. Ms. A., I became convinced, wasn't a normal human being and maybe not even human at all. I didn't care. I loved her, and so did Andie. We all loved each other.

But Ms. A. had bigger things to deal with than two young lovers in some backwater town. One day she said, "It's time for me to leave."

"No!" we both said, simultaneously. "Why?"

"Oh, you know why. While you were learning from me, I was learning from you. I now know enough about your world to do what I came here to do, to spread love. I'll be leaving tomorrow, but you'll be hearing of me. You'll know what I'm up to. I'll love you forever."

Andie and I felt shock and tremendous sadness. But I think we also knew this was coming. We were never sure how we knew, but we did.

About a month later, I came over to see Andie and she pulled me into her house and in front of the television. "Look," she said. "Look."

I watched with her as the news showed a woman speaking before the United Nations. We didn't pay attention to the name displayed beneath the picture; we didn't need to. It was Ms. A. She didn't look very much like what we were familiar with, but then again she never really looked the same way twice. Andie and I both saw the inside of her, that intense inner power as it came through her eyes.

The goddess of love had gone right to the top. Andie and I looked at each other, smiling broadly, both of us imagining what a love fest the world would experience soon.

Andie told her mother we were going for a walk. Her mother looked at us and rolled her eyes, knowing we were going out into the woods to make love like forest nymphs.

CarstenAT
CarstenAT
171 Followers
12