A-Mazing Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Maze hated to miss out on Chloe Decker cumming in her mouth and all over her face. It was a treat that she would get later, but she wanted it now. After all, the first time was special. But having Chloe Decker cumming on her finger, squeezing it as she came oh so hard, was still pretty great, and it felt like she had only just established a rhythm.

So she kept that up for a little while, before finally swapping her fingers for her tongue. On the bright side, that meant there was plenty of cum for her to collect, and Maze loved collecting on bounties. It was literally her job now, albeit in a different way. And of course, after that she got to literally tongue fuck this beautiful woman to another climax.

Naturally, to taste that heavenly liquid as a result of making another woman cum was even better than getting it after the fact, but even before that extra bit of incentive, Maze was once again blown away by just how good Chloe tasted. It wasn't really surprising, especially after sampling what else she had to give, but it was still very much welcomed.

And something that Maze was determined to get every drop of. Or at least, every drop, while still allowing the Detective to remain conscious. Oh yes, Mazikeen wasn't done with this human yet. Not by a long shot. In fact, there was one particular thing that she wanted to do to her, which would ensure this would become a regular thing.

So with that in mind, Maze took one of the fingers which had just been inside of Chloe's cunt, and shoved it up her friend's ass. The suddenness of the penetration made it easier, although it also gave the poor Detective a decent amount of pain when she realized what had just happened to her. Although to Mazikeen's delight, it also triggered another powerful orgasm, which was very promising for the near future.

Especially as she got similar encouraging responses by pushing that finger slowly in and out, starting to DP Chloe Decker with her finger and tongue. Oh yes, she was double fucking the other woman, who was clearly loving it. Just like hopefully they would both enjoy what she had planned for her next.

Luckily for Maze, she'd already had the presence of mind to attach the strap-on to herself, while Chloe was distracted with the initial pussy licking. She had also used her friend's pussy cream to make sure that the toy cock would be nice and ready for her to lay claim on the human's deceptively hot little body. Now all that was left was to take what was hers.

And choose which positions she wanted to do it in. Oh who was Maze kidding? There was only one position she really wanted Chloe Decker in right now, and she pulled her to the edge of the bed, and flipped her over to make it nice and easy. She sadly had to remove her tongue and fingers to move on, but not before she added a second finger into the Detective's butt, just to make sure she was extra ready for what happened next.

"Let me guess..." Maze purred, after a few long minutes of sliding those two fingers in and out of Chloe's butt hole, and then taking them out to suck them clean, "You've never had it up the ass before?"

Which of course, caused Chloe to blush furiously, and stammer, "Maze, I..."

"Was nice enough to save your anal cherry for me? Awww, how sweet." Maze teased as she pressed the tip of her cock against her target, "Well, don't worry, Decker, mmmmmmmmm, because I'm going to take good care of you, and your sweet little virgin ass. Ohhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhh, gonna break you in good, and make you a little anal whore. My anal whore! But maybe I'll let Lucifer have a turn, if he asks nicely."

Chloe opened her mouth to protest, and normally she would have no trouble interrupting anyone if she had too. Hell, she had regularly won battles of wills with The Devil himself. Admittedly, most of that time she hadn't known who he was, not really, but the point was that she should have no problem putting a stop to this. But she just lay there in disbelief as her most private hole began stretching for an invading object for the very first time.

Well, it was easy to believe that Maze would be into this kind of thing, and that the demon would have the audacity to try doing this to her, but she didn't believe that she wasn't doing anything to stop it. She did try, but all that came out was weak sounding gasps, whimpers and cries, which could be mistaken for the normal noises one would make when this was inflicted on them.

The worst part was that there was a thrill to having her back door stretched and filled like this. Oh God, there was a twisted part of her which actually enjoyed this. Especially given who was doing this to her. Namely, her best female friend, who was a literal demon from hell.

Oh God, another woman was taking her butt cheeks, spreading a cheek with one hands, while using the other to push that dildo relentlessly forward, until Chloe's poor little virgin ass hole stretched wide enough to allow the head of that strap-on dick through it and into her previously untouched bottom. Making it official, her butt cherry had been taken by another woman. By Maze. Something which of course, Mazikeen just had to gloat about.

"Wow... I did it. Mmmmmmmm fuck, I got your cherry, Decker. Your last cherry. Your butt cherry." Maze gleefully gloated as she savoured the incredible view in front of her, "You know, I've taken a lot of cherries, over thousands of years, and I honestly can't think of one more satisfying than this. Some come pretty close, but yours, Chloe? Mmmmmmmmm, this is one I'll treasure forever. And one I'm really looking forward to telling your boyfriend about. Oh yeah, oooooooooooh yeahhhhhhhhhhhh, I can't wait to tell Lucifer that I was the first through your back door. But I can't tell whether he'll be pouty about it, or thank me. Probably the latter, as long as I make sure this hole is now open for business."

Again poor Chloe couldn't bring herself to reply, both because she was overwhelmed by this experience, and so very humiliated. If she had been able too, Chloe would have made it clear that no one else would do this to her. Ever. But then again, she couldn't be sure, because if anyone could make her like this sort of thing, it would be a demon, who had probably forgotten more about sex than the Detective had ever known.

Even if it was kind of hard to imagine herself liking such a thing as this, especially when Maze was oh so slowly pushing forwards, causing inch after inch of that big dildo to slide through her poor little back hole, and deep into her back passage.

It was like a magic trick, only instead of pulling a rabbit out of a hat. Maze was pushing a dick into a tight little tunnel, which wasn't designed for that kind of treatment. And yet, this was a popular sex act, one which had been done for a very long time. Maybe even as long as Maze had been alive. So there must be something to it, right? And to Chloe's shame, she did find a certain level of enjoyment from doing something so naughty.

Something that she would never consider doing with anyone, ever. But... if this strong, powerful woman was going to take her, and do anything she wanted to her? Hey, there was something to that. Which might've been a good reason of why, for the next few long minutes Chloe continued not to offer up any true complaint. In fact, her actions were likely encouraging the demon.

Maze definitely knew Chloe wasn't trying to encourage her, but she was certainly having that effect. And not just with the beautiful sounds that she was making. Don't get her wrong, Mazikeen loved having humans whimpering, gasping, and especially cry out for her. There had been a time that she live for it. Admittedly, those were sounds of pain instead of pleasure, but she pretty much loved any reaction she could get out of them.

However, sometimes the best reactions were nonverbal, and right now, Chloe Decker was speaking volumes by not saying a word. Oh yes, this uptight little bitch was just lying there, allowing Maze to do whatever she wanted to her. Allowing herself to be fucked in her virgin ass. By another woman, no less. By a fucking demon! Oh yes, that was so sweet.

She may have liked it even more than getting to watch inch after inch of her big dick disappearing into Chloe's tailpipe. Well, understandably it was extremely close, especially given that Maze's eyes were locked onto the sight of where her big strap-on was sliding into that widely stretched shit hole, and then deep into the other woman's shit-pipe.

Which apparently was something most people found gross and disgusting. Actually, Maze did too, but that was one of the main reasons that she liked it. That she was forcing something so forbidden and obscene upon someone. And of course, it was always so much more potent when it was an authority figure, like a Detective, being forced to take this. But more importantly, this was Chloe Decker, and her importance in the supernatural world was far more impressive than her simple rank.

Best of all, she was laying claim to her. Because, in an extremely primal way, no matter what happened after this, Chloe Decker would always be hers. Or at least, her ass would be. Oh yes, it was now official, she had popped Chloe Decker's anal cherry, and now, whenever this woman sat down, or stretched, or even took a dump, she would think about Maze.

Think about how she literally had a demon working it's way through her ass hole, until her thighs came to rest against her cheeks, announcing that every inch of her big dick was buried deep within Detective Chloe Decker's butt. Oh fuck, because that's exactly what was happening right now! Oh fucking God, Maze had fully stuffed Detective Chloe Decker's ass with cock, something which of course, Mazikeen just had to gloat about.

"Every inch! Ooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhh Gooooooooodddddddddd, that's every single inch up your tailpipe, Decker!" Maze exclaimed with joyful disbelief, a wide grin crossing her face as she continued to speak, "Oooooooooooh yessssssssssss, mmmmmmmmmm, Detective Chloe Decker just took it all the way up her ass! Yessssssssssssss, oh God, every single inch of my big dick is up your butt now, Chloe. And you know what that makes you, right? My little anal whore. Ohhhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhh, no matter what happens, Detective Chloe Decker is my anal whore, and I own her ass. And now, mmmmmmmmmm, I'm gonna make you moan like a little butt slut. Oh yes, moan for me, bitch! Moan like a bitch, and truly become my anal loving bitch! Oh yes, ooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssssss!"

While gleefully continuing her commentary, Maze started pumping her hips back and forth, and thus causing the dildo to slid in and out of Chloe's tight little ass hole. Sadly, Chloe didn't prove herself to be a natural butt slut, by moaning right from the start of getting fucked in the ass.

However, Maze was a well-seasoned butt buster, and was extremely confident in her abilities to turn the most reluctant back door into desperate to be used fuck holes. And sure enough, just like everybody else Maze had sodomized over the years, the Detective slowly showed signs of relaxing into this twisted act, and then ultimately enjoying it. So much so, that she couldn't control her reactions to it.

Chloe was beginning to think controlling her reactions wouldn't be a problem. Sure, her rectum slowly relaxed to the obscene misuse it was being forced to suffer through, through a combination of the humiliation, and this is sick thrill she got from Maze's commentary, and the act itself.

However, eventually her fears were proven right, the ridiculously experienced woman causing the far less experienced woman's ass to relax and get used to the obscene misuse. And then, very slowly, over time, she felt something else. Something other than a dull ache, or the pain which had been there before. Oh God, she felt pleasure. Increasingly wonderful pleasure, until Chloe just couldn't help herself, and the moan Maze had been waiting for escaped the lips of the Detective.

Which of course, was another thing Maze just couldn't resist gloating about, "There, I told you so. Mmmmmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhhhh, I'm impressed. It normally doesn't take this long. But I got you, Chloe. Ooooooooooooooh yesssssssssss, I got you moaning like an anal whore, and now? You are my anal whore! Oh yes, Detective Decker is my anal whore, and her ass is mine. You hear me, Chloe? Mine! Your ass is mine! Not Lucifer's, mmmmmmmmmm, mine! All mine! Oh yes, OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH FUCK YEAH, TAKE IT BITCH! FUCKING TAKE IT DECKER! TAKE IT! YEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSS, AH FUCK, AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!"

For better or for worse, Maze proved her point by keeping the slow and gentle butt fucking, which eventually not only had Chloe enjoying it, but worse, she found herself craving more of it. She wanted to be just like every other conquest Maze had ever had. To become hers. Just another notch on her belt. Something that she could use for her pleasure, and then discard just as quickly.

Only, under these circumstances, the older woman was a lot less likely to become bored of her anytime soon. If anything, it was far more likely that Chloe was destined to become another woman's favourite plaything, at least for a while. Which led to her thinking about some very intriguing possibilities.

Maybe it wasn't Chloe's idea, but Maze's continuous words seeping deep into her brain, and painting a very vivid picture of what her future might be. Honestly, it was kind of hard to tell in that moment, as Chloe was so far gone. And it didn't really matter. All that mattered was that her head was filled with images of her being the sex slave to a literal demon.

To do whatever that female demon wanted, including taking it up her ass on a daily basis, just for the enjoyment of her Mistress. To crawl around on her hands and knees, collared and branded, and ready to be used whenever, however and whenever this superior woman wanted. For Lucifer to come back to find Maze had a surprise for him, his precious Detective, completely submissive and eager to be double teamed by The Devil and his favourite demon.

It was that image, more than anything else, which caused Chloe to cum. Admittedly, the giant cock in her ass, Maze's words, and the overwhelming shame she felt from all of this, had a lot to do with it. But mostly, it was the thoughts of what could happened because of this. And just like before, Maze effortlessly made her cum over, and over, and over again, causing her poor mind to melt away, and truly turn her into nothing but a fuck hole.

Worst of all, or maybe best of all, in that moment, Chloe had to admit, the idea of becoming a sex slave had never been more appealing. As long as she belonged to the great Mazikeen, who would use her on the daily, in a variety of different ways, but especially by fucking her in the ass.

Maze liked to have a large collection of sex slaves at any given time, and Detective Chloe Decker just maybe the crown jewel of her collection. Something which would make her other pets extremely jealous, and motivate them to work for her approval even more, she thought with a wicked grin. And oh, she would make them earn it.

Even Chloe. Oh yes, Maze was confident that when she came around from her multiple orgasms, Detective Decker would declare her undying loyalty to her, and do whatever it took to please her, no matter how twisted it was. And oh God, was the Bounty Hunter looking forward to every single moment of that.

Of course, first she would need to make sure that the Detective was thoroughly broken in. More importantly, Maze had a reputation to maintain. And in this case, live up too. So when the time was right. She gradually built up the speed and power that she was using, until she was brutally pounding Chloe's butt hole with everything she would dare to give a human.

Which pretty much guaranteed that the uptight woman would not be sitting right for a while, but that would just help remind her of exactly who her new Mistress was. Oh yes, Detective Chloe Decker would never, ever forget who she belonged too, and what kind of amazing pleasure the great Mazikeen could give her.

The combination of those thoughts, the other end of the dildo bashing against her clit, and the sheer joy of fucking another woman in the ass ultimately made Maze cum nice and hard too. Especially given it was Chloe Decker who she was butt fucking. In fact, even with all her experience, it was impressive she held back for as long as she did.

Maybe even more impressive that she was able to push herself through it. Oh yes, Mazikeen was able to push herself through orgasm after orgasm in the name of maximizing the pleasure for both of them, and far more importantly, make it crystal clear that this extremely special woman would be her little anal bitch from now on. Among many other things.

Normally, that would be something Maze hammered home with words, but as soon as the uptight Detective Chloe Decker started pushing her ass back at her the Bounty Hunter stopped talking, and just concentrated all her energy to make sure this butt fucking lasted as long as possible.

Oh yes, Lucifer's precious little Detective, who acted like she never got laid, actually began hammering her ass back against those rectum wrecking thrusts like a total butt slut. Maze's butt slut! Oh yes, that's what she was now. Chloe Decker was Maze's personal little butt slut, something the stronger woman proved by as fucking the weaker woman into an exhausted, and well used fuck hole.

Literally, given that the poor little human collapsed face down with exhaustion, the only thing keeping her lower half in the air being the demon's strong grip on her waist. Maze was very tempted to keep going after that, but then she might risk losing total control, or worse, collapsing down onto her new bitch like some kind of weak Dom wannabe.

Even though Chloe seem to be unconscious, and there was no one else around, Maze's ego simply couldn't take that. So reluctantly she slowly brought herself down from her high with a series of slow thrusts, making sure she buried every inch of the dildo deep within Chloe's bowels with that last thrust. Then she just savoured her conquest for a few long seconds, before spreading those butt cheeks nice and wide again, and slowly began to pull her cock out of that newly broken in bitch hole.

Which admittedly wasn't quite as fun as pushing that cock into that bitch hole, but it was great to be reminded just how much this uptight woman had taken up her butt. And of course, further proof of that came once the dildo was all the way out, leaving a gaping crater in its wake. Oh yes, Maze got to stared deep into Chloe Decker's bowels, via that cute little gaping butt hole.

Something that was perfectly visible when she let go of those cheeks, making it nice and easy for her to let go of it and take a picture, without waking the Detective up first. Which she normally wouldn't hesitate doing, but Chloe just looked so peaceful in that moment, Maze didn't have the heart to wake her.

It also provided her the rare opportunity to taste some ass. Well, she regularly tasted it on her fingers and during nice, long rim jobs, the latter of which she would have to treat Chloe to in the future. However, she didn't go ass to mouth nearly enough, especially with women.

After all, Maze was pretty much willing to do anything, to anything, but with women she preferred to be dominant. And that meant making them taste their ass after a butt fucking. Something Chloe Decker would be doing soon enough, Maze promised herself that. But for now, she unstrapped the dildo from around her waist, brought it up to her lips, took it into her mouth, and then moaned softly at the taste of Detective Decker's booty.

For a few long minutes, she savoured that flavour, before taking the dildo deeper into her mouth, and eventually down her throat. When it came to blowing men she would take her time a little more, really put in a performance, but at that moment it was more about getting it done, and discard the toy, just in time to wake up Chloe for more fun. Although given this was a special occasion, she spent longer on this particular BJ than most.