A-Mazing Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ooooooooooooh yesssssssssss, fist me, Maze, fist my butt!" Eve cried out without thinking, then quickly added, "I mean, please Mistress Mazikeen, stick your beautiful hand in my bottom. Remind me what a well-used anal whore I am. Your well-used anal whore. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh yesssssssssss, mmmmmmmmmm, fuck me Mistress! Fuck me with your whole entire hand! YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS, STRETCH MY ASS! FUCKING STRETCH IT JUST LIKE THAT, MMMMMMMMMMMMM, JUST LIKE THAT! OH MISTRESS OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS, FUCK ME!"

Most women would cry out in pure pain from the feeling of their ass hole being stretched around someone's knuckles, but not Eve. No, she cried out in pure pleasure, once again proving just what a shameless butt slut she was. To be fair, it still hurt after all this time, but at this point The First Woman got off on it. Besides, she was riled up, and more than ready for this kind of abuse.

In fact, it felt unnecessary for Mistress Mazikeen to spend a few long minutes pumping those fingers back and forth, constantly stretching Eve's butt hole around her knuckles, but inevitably she pushed her way inside. Admittedly it was a lot of fun for both of them, but the sub was so grateful when she received what she really wanted from her Dom.

Maze and Eve both cried out loudly and joyfully when the knuckles of the demon finally slipped through the human's back door. Especially because after that the rest of the hand slid through what was supposed to be a forbidden hole, and into the bowels of her lover. Oh fuck, Maze could feel that wonderfully tight passage clamping down on the full length of her wrist, like Eve's ass never wanted to let her go.

Probably because it didn't. Oh yes, the demon had become very familiar with the loose whore hole this human woman called her ass hole, and she was very familiar how it loved having her inside it. Almost as much as she loved being inside of it.

Of course, at the same time, they both wanted her to fuck it, so that's exactly what she did. Albeit, after a few long seconds, or maybe even a full minute, for them both to savour this precious moment. Then she started off slow, pumping that fist back and forth just an inch or two, and then gradually picking up the pace from there. Oh yes, Maze slowly increased the speed and the force, until she was pulling her fist out to her knuckles, and then shoving it well pass the wrist.

Which of course, got the most wonderful sounds out of Eve. Especially when she had sucked the butt-plug clean, and was spitting it out, so she could beg for the things she wanted most in that moment.

"Fuck me Mistress Mazikeen, mmmmmmmmmmm, fuck me hard!" Eve moaned loudly and pleadingly, "Yesssssssssssss, fist fuck me harder! Wreck my fucking whore ass! Ruin it! Turn me into your fucking Hand Puppet! Oooooooooooooh yessssssssssssssss, mmmmmmmmmm, I love being your Hand Puppet Bitch, ah fuck, and taking your whole hand up my butt! Ah fuck! Fuck yes, fuck me Mistress Mazikeen! Fuck me hard and make me cum! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh fuck yeah, I need to cum. Please, please, PLEASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEEEE OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! FUCK ME! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!"

Normally Mistress Mazikeen would gleefully deny her sex slaves the privilege of cumming so soon, but again, Eve was her favourite, therefore she actually got special treatment. Also, she was just in that kind of mood, and knew that this little slut could take it. Just as Chloe soon would. Oh yes, Detective Chloe Decker would be soon as just as broken as The First Woman, her broken butt slut, able to take a fisting with nothing but pure pleasure for her.

One which would have her cumming like a shameless little anal slut, just like poor Eve. Because make no mistake, it was easy to think about how much fun she'd have with the Detective in the near future, but as soon as her favourite anal bitch started cumming for her Maze very much refocused on the task at hand, so to speak.

Again, one of the main reasons for that, was she didn't want to get too carried away in what she was doing, and seriously hurt her favourite bitch. Which would be especially easy right now, as Eve's ass hole was clenching down on her fist so roughly with the force of her climaxes, maybe she had to use a bit more force to keep going. And she did, for a while, while making sure not to get too carried away with it.

Which was hard. Oh fuck, it was so damn hard. But, of course, being the experienced top she was, Mistress Mazikeen was able to fist The First Woman's butt through multiple climaxes, before slowly bringing her down from her high. At which point, she made the switch between her hand, and the strap-on.

Eve cried out with disappointment as the pace was decreased, and then that fist was slowly pulled out of her ass. Well, she got a twisted thrill from the feeling of her butt hole being forced to widely stretch open to allow the hand to slip out of her, but it was nothing compared to the ecstasy she received. And she knew for a fact that she could receive a lot more orgasms than that before needing a break.

Orgasms Mistress Mazikeen was normally happy to give her. Thankfully this was no exception, as her needy little booty wasn't left alone for long. Which she thought, and hoped, might be the case, but she was so sorry to lose that fist, especially when it was a physical part of her owner. Although she was hardly complaining when instead a cock was shoved up her slutty little butt.

In fact, she cried out loudly in approval, especially as pretty much the full length was shoved deep into her bowels, triggering a powerful climax. Or was that just a really powerful aftershock? Honestly, when it came to sex with Mistress Mazikeen, it was hard to tell sometimes.

All Eve knew for sure was that one second her ass was being stretched nice and wide, then it was being stretched nice and deep, with a brief horrible moment, in between where she was empty back there. Admittedly, there was a certain amount of pain, as her poor abused rectum tried to adjust to the new shape inside of it, but it was far from the first time her well-trained butt had made that adjustment, so whatever pain she felt soon went away.

It helped that Mistress Mazikeen slowed down when she began feeling tightness, and then pause to savour the moment once every inch of that big dick was buried deep within the bowels of The First Woman. Then the superior woman began thrusting her hips back and forth, causing that giant rectum wrecker to slide in and out of her back door and back passage.

Oh yes, Mistress Mazikeen skilfully sodomized her, causing overwhelmingly intense pleasure, until she was pretty much cumming again. Hell, that would probably happen, as long as there was a cock in her ass, so Eve quickly had to beg for that privilege, so it wasn't taken away from her. And of course, that she was showing her top the proper respect, by at least trying to ask permission first.

"Can I cum? Can I cum like a bitch with a dick in my ass?" Eve asked loudly and desperately, "Oh please, please, plasssssssssssseeeeeeeeeeee, let me cum! I need to cum for you, Mistress Mazikeen! Oooooooooooooh yessssssssssssssss, I need to cum for my owner! For my Mistress. My everything. Oh fuck, I love you, Maze. Mmmmmmmmmm, and I love it when you fuck my ass! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, fuck my ass, ooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhh, pound it! FUCKING POUND IT HARD AND DEEP, AND MAKE YOUR ANAL BITCH CUM! OOOOOOOOOOOOOOH YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS, I WANNA CUM FOR YOU, MISTRESS MAZIKEEN! OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK! OH MISTRESS! OOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSS, FUCK ME, AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!"

Poor Eve tried to keep talking, but as soon as she started cumming again, she quickly became completely incoherent. Especially because while those climaxes were just as intense as before, they were seemingly never-ending, as Mistress Mazikeen seemed content to use the fuck hole known as The First Woman's ass hole for her pleasure as long as the poor human could remain conscious.

Maybe even after that. Oh fuck, Eve hoped so. Oh yes, all she wanted now was to be a good little fuck hole for Mistress Mazikeen. Something that the superior woman could use for her pleasure whenever she wanted. Because it gave The First Woman more joy than she'd ever found in heaven. And she wasn't even talking about the orgasms, but finally finding her true purpose.

Mazikeen knew this wasn't Eve's intended purpose, and she really got off on the idea that she was responsible for giving The First Woman a new purpose. Perhaps even, a better purpose? No, definitely better. Oh yes, from where she stood, The First Man was a bore, unworthy of the amazing creature he had been gifted with. Oh yes, Maze was much better suited to catering to all of Eve's needs, as was proven by what they were doing now.

Hell yeah, the way she was brutally pounding The First Woman's shit hole proved that Mistress Mazikeen was the one for this particular job. Something that the demon further proved, by effortlessly making her favourite anal bitch cum like the little butt slut she was.

It was at times like this Maze actually took the risk of pushing poor Eve to her limits, and maybe over them. Of course, she made sure not to lose complete control, but the powerful demon definitely ensured that the poor little human wouldn't be sitting down, probably for the rest of the day. Not that she should. After all, she was the personal butt slut of Mistress Mazikeen, therefore being unable to sit properly was a given.

Among other things. Oh yes, Maze took great pride whenever she sore Eve wincing, while trying to move after a particularly energetic butt pounding, and she had no doubt that this would be no different. And that her anal bitch would still thanked her for it, because any amount of pain was worth it for this kind of ecstasy.

That was true, even without the climaxes themselves, Maze really trying her best to fight the inevitable, just so this could continue for a bit longer. Which involved remaining eerily silent, and trying to focus on something boring, but again, this was her favourite sex slave, and maybe just her favourite person, so there was only so long she could wait.

Especially with the other end of the harness bashing against her clit, the feeling of those meaty cheeks jiggling against her thighs, the sound of it and Eve's screams of pleasure, and the sheer joy of making The First Woman's cum constantly squirt out of her cunt, ultimately caught up with her. Oh yes, Maze received the kind of orgasms she lived for, smiling extra wickedly in the process.

Of course, she pushed herself through that climax, and several others, but it was sadlya the beginning of the end. Which was probably just as well, as this shameless little butt slut had gone from bouncing her booty back against the rectum wrecking thrusts, to lying face down in exhaustion.

Even though, Maze rather liked the fact that her strong grip was keeping that cute little ass in the air, and thus literally turning The First Woman into nothing but her personal fuck hole. That's what her most private hole was, and that's what it always would be. Which was a thought which gave her at least one more climax, before yanking her dick out of that slutty little fuck hole, and admiring her handiwork.

Maze also smacked that ass roughly, and ordered, "Spread your cheeks, bitch. Mmmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhhhh, show me that pretty little gape!"

"Oh yes, Mistress Mazikeen." Eve moaned softly, and obeyed.

Eve loved being nasty like this, and there wasn't much nastier than reaching back and spreading her ass cheeks, revealing just how widely gaping open her ass hole was. Especially as it was a position she was left in for a few long seconds, maybe even a full minute, as Mistress Mazikeen truly admired her handiwork. Hell, the Dom even took a picture, despite the fact that she must have hundreds like that on her phone. Of other women?

Sure, and Eve loved that fact, but pics of her had to make up for about half of Mistress Mazikeen's photo album at this point. And then she got even more opportunities to add to that collection, with the next act that The First Woman had been eagerly anticipating.

"Good girl, now suck my cock." Maze ordered, "Oh fuck yes, mmmmmmmmm yesssssssssss, I know how much you love the taste of your ass, so I'm expecting you to get every drop."

"Oh yes, Mistress Mazikeen." Eve moaned softly, and obeyed.

Again, Eve adored doing naughty things like this, so despite the fact she was tired, she was quick to position herself before her Mistress, and then wrap her lips around the head of the dildo which had just hammered the deepest part of her butt. Hell, she even moaned happily because of it, her eyelids fluttering closed for a while, as she savoured one of her favourite flavours in the entire world.

Admittedly it wasn't quite as good as Mistress Mazikeen's girl cum, but it just might be a close second to that. Certainly worth getting every drop of it, which was exactly what she did. Not right away, of course, as she was determined to give this a proper blow job, but it was only a matter of time.

It had been what she had been trained to do, and Eve felt honoured to be given the privilege of pleasing the superior woman. Something which she normally received encouragement for by now, which was worrying, but as soon as she opened her eyes and looked up into those of her Mistress, Eve knew she had nothing to worry about.

No, Mistress Mazikeen was smiling down at her with obvious enjoyment, apparently content with taking photos and then later caressing the other brunette's long dark hair. Which in turn was more than enough to make the submissive woman's heart flutter, and for her to suck that cock even more enthusiastically. Which honestly, was really saying something.

Which coincided with her pushing the dildo into her throat, just a little bit at first, but then more and more, until she was taking the entire length down her windpipe. Eve then held that position for a few long seconds, partly to make sure she got every drop of her own butt cream, but mostly just to show off what a shameless and well-trained cock sucker she was. Then she went back to moving her head up and down, happy to suck cock until told otherwise.

Although, she would be lying if she claimed she wasn't craving something more physically pleasurable. Which thankfully she got. Oh yes, Mistress Mazikeen spent the rest of the day fucking her all over their apartment. She was clearly training for Chloe, but Eve didn't mind. In fact, she very much hope that Chloe would soon become just another sex slave in Mistress Mazikeen's collection. Then hopefully, the three of them could have some fun together.

12