A Meeting with a Difference...

Story Info
Couple meets someone in a club.
3.2k words
4.16
64.8k
32

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 07/16/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A Chance Meeting For Ray & Jane

The usual faces leaning on the bar, and dancing on the colored dance floor at the usual club, Ray thought to himself as Jane asked him "Why can't something different happen?"

"Know exactly what you mean! Just let's make the most of the evening – you never know something may happen," replied Ray. "Come on let's dance, leave the drinks here Jane" said Ray.

"Okay, let's party" Jane said laughingly.

They got up from their seats and motioned towards the dance floor – it was a rock song, the music they both liked, they danced for a while before returning to their seats. "Someone is in our seat Ray," pouted Jane. "Excuse me, but these are our seats" she stated to the stranger.

He looked up at Jane – "Oh, I do apologise, please forgive me" replied the stranger. "I wasn't sure if they were occupied or not"

"That's alright," replied Jane – "Stay where you are, there is no problem, please join us. Ray, pull up that other stool" Jane ordered Ray, who obeying dragged another chair closer.

"My name is Jane and this is Ray my husband." Jane said.

"Hello, my name is Liam – pleased to meet you both." Liam was quite tall, a good sturdy build with dark hair and the neatest trimmed moustache Jane had ever seen. Quite a good-looking guy she thought.

As the evening wore on the trio got on very well, it turned out that Liam had been travelling the country for 18 days, and was due back home the following day after his last day of business – which he was pleased about. He was booked into a motel about a half mile from the club, and intended to have a good night to round off a successful business trip.

Jane asked, "When you say you want a good night, what exactly do you mean?"

"Oh, you know..." Liam replied.

"No I don't" she responded

"Well we are all adults, I was hoping to meet some foot loose and fancy free woman, to give me a good night," he said smiling.

"Oh, I see," said Ray.

"Well she did ask" Liam responded

"Yes I did, have you seen any one that catches your eye?" Jane said quietly.

Liam responded immediately, looking Jane in the eye saying, "Yes I have"

"Well who is she, or where?" asked Ray getting up from his stool.

"Well it doesn't matter now" Liam said.

Ray suggested getting some drinks after a visit to the toilets – "I'll help out" said Liam

They both walked to the washroom chatting, whilst in the toilets Ray couldn't help but notice the size of Liam's dick. "Shit, there's enough there to feed a nation." Ray smiled, "I've never seen a dick that size before, it's huge. Let's find that woman for you, and put it to good use." They both laughed before going to the bar.

"Your wife is in incredible shape," Liam told Ray "She has all the bumps in the right place, if you know what I mean" he continued

"Thanks, yes I suppose she does," replied Ray

The night moved on rapidly and the three of them laughed, drank, and enjoyed each other's company. Soon the music stopped and the club started to empty, "Ah well we had better go home" said Jane to Ray.

"Guess your right" he replied

"Come on we'll get a cab outside," said Jane

The three got up from their stools and started to walk towards the exit. Ray asked if they could drop Liam of on the way, but before he could respond Jane said "You're more than welcome to stay at our home, if you're willing to sleep on the sofa!"

"Sure, that's great," replied Liam. Ray nodded in agreement. "We can all have a coffee" he muted.

Before long they hailed a cab, and arrived home. Jane made coffee and they all sat around chatting for a while, before both Ray and Jane decided to go to bed. "Leave the cups "said Liam "least I can do is wash them." They left Liam in the lounge, and went upstairs to bed. They stripped off - jumped into bed, and started to dose, when they heard Liam's voice asking for a blanket. "Jane, go take a blanket down for Liam," asked Ray. Jane got out of bed, reached for a blanket with one hand and loosely tied her dressing gown with the other and went down the stairs to give Liam the blanket.

The room was lit by the full moon in the clear sky and Liam was laid on the sofa, stripped and wearing only a tight pair of white knitted boxers. Jane had quite a shock seeing Liam just lay there, he has a good physic, and oh! Those boxers are barely containing his penis, she thought as she looked at him. "Thanks Jane for fetching the blanket for me" he said to her.

"Oh, Oh, that's alright" she stuttered – still looking at his bulge, "Here I'll spread it over you" she continued as she unfolded the blanket. Jane moved closer to Liam and reached forward with the blanket – looking Liam in the eyes she placed it over his body, smoothing it out and accidentally brushing over his penis. Liam didn't move and just stared back at Jane, who was leaning over him. Her loosely tied dressing gown was partly open and Liam's eyes slowly moved down and he could see her large rounded breasts beneath. He smiled at Jane and said "Thanks."

"It's only a blanket" Jane replied still looking at Liam.

"No, thanks for a good night" his eyes were still fixed on her breast.

"Well, you didn't get the footloose and fancy free woman did you?" she answered.

"There's still time" he said.

Jane's stomach turned a summersault – as his right hand moved from under the blanket and untied her dressing gown. They were both staring in each others eyes as the gown fell open, to reveal her breasts, her nipples hardened and was becoming erect. His hand cupped her left breast and he began to massage her nipple. "Do you like them to be squeezed or sucked?" he whispered.

Jane was still staring at Liam "Both" she spluttered. His left hand now slid the dressing gown from her shoulders and she stood naked in front of him. Jane leaned further forward and Liam's mouth sucked hard on her left nipple whilst his right hand squeezed her other nipple. Jane's eyes slowly closed, as she felt the excitement run through her body. Liam was expertly licking, kissing and sucking Jane's nipple with his tongue, before he moved onto the other breast. His hand now ventured down her body to her neatly trimmed pubic region. He could feel the warmth of her – his hand moved further, he could now feel how moist she was. Jane's breathing became a little deeper. She found herself moving her left hand under the blanket to find Liam's semi hard penis – she could feel the large size and how heavy it was. She slightly eased her legs apart allowing Liam to gently rub her clitoris. Jane's hand grasped Liam's penis and she slowly started to masturbate him – it felt huge and silky smooth, even the veins, his pubic hair was trimmed short – even on his balls. It felt wonderful to Jane. Liam's penis was now near full erection, He continued sucking her nipples and rubbing her clitoris and occasionally entering a finger into her very wet vagina.

"Mmmm" murmured Jane

"You like the feel of it Jane?" Liam said between sucks

"Yes, mmmmmm – love the feel" she replied.

Jane pulled away from Liam and removed the blanket. "Here" she said "let's remove your boxers." She moved down and easily slid his boxers off his body. Jane was in the ideal position to see Liam's fully erect cock – she was amazed at the huge length and how her hand didn't fit fully around it. Guided by the moonlight she leaned forward and steered Liam's cock into her warm mouth – Liam groaned with pleasure and his eyes shut. He directed her to move her lower body towards his head. Her right leg raised, she stretched across him to sit on his face. Jane momentarily stopped – and gasped for breath as the excitement of his mouth and tongue was overwhelming. His tongue flicked across her clitoris, she now felt the urge to suck his cock, sucking really hard. With the excitement - her hips began to move to the same tempo as her mouth sliding up and down his cock.

Ray was restless and was wondering where Jane was, he got up from the bed and started to walk down the stairs – when her heard Jane whispering in a loud voice, "Yes, yes, yes." Ray continued down the stairs and stood in the darkened hallway – looking into the moonlit room. "Mmmmm, yes, mmm, yes, yes" he heard Jane saying and could quite easily see why. Her head was bobbing up and down on Liam's huge cock. Liam was returning the favour, by licking her cunt. Ray stood in the dark in total bewilderment, oblivious to both Jane and Liam. To Rays surprise he realised he was stood there with an erection.

Jane's body straightened and she rested her hands on Liam's knees, her hips were quickening, and Liam was licking and sucking her clitoris. Jane moved one hand down to Liam's cock and she started to wank him quickly, her breathing became deep – her back straightened more and she let out a stifled scream, her other hand squeezed her erect nipples.

"Keep going Liam – please keep going," she said. "I'm cumming – yes, yes," she continued in a loud whisper. Ray had found himself, with dick in hand slowly wanking at the sight.

Liam eased Jane off and held her momentarily – before standing. Ray was shocked to see how big Liam's dick was.

Jane leaned across the side of the sofa with butt raised – and Liam slowly inserted his huge cock into her wet cunt. Jane gasped loudly, Liam eased out before slowly pushing it back in "Mmmmmmmm, Oh, yes, oh" spluttered Jane. "More, please more, mmmmmmore" Jane gasped. Liam's pace quickened and he pushed harder, deeper and harder with every stroke, until finally he was lunging in and out, deep and hard, faster and faster, his breathing became deeper. Jane held her nipples, squeezing them tighter with each lunge from Liam's bulbous cock.

Ray was now furiously wanking in the hallway, really turned on by the sight of his wife being boned by this massive cock, Ray tried to control his breathing so as not to disturb Jane and Liam. The head of his prick was wet with his own juices, he firmly run his thumb over the juicy head and smeared the juices over his fingers before licking the juices off. Ray couldn't believe his excitement.

Liam's pounding became furious, as Jane's breathing indicated. The rhythm was fast, his hips pounding back and forth – he held her butt tight, moving his right hand towards her arse inserting a finger. Jane was now breathing deeply and moving in the same rhythm as Liam – his finger was moving in and out – Jane was ecstatic. Both were pulling away before crashing together again – Liam's penis was hammering her cunt and Jane liked the feel of that.

Ray was amazed at the view of this thundering cock pleasuring his wife. Liam's cock and finger were really doing the business for Jane, never before had she felt such a sexual pleasure.

"Keep going," she begged "Mmmm, keep...keep going...yes ... mmmm," she kept repeating.

"Want more eh? He kept replying.

"Mmmm, keep...keep going...yes ... mmmm" she gasped

Liam was on the point of no return – he was about to fill her with hot juices, wild horses could not stop him, his breathing became quicker. Jane breathing became groans and gasps she was also at the point of no return. Together they both said – "I'm cumming" and kept repeating it until like clockwork they both let out a huge sigh. Liam's cum filled Jane's cunt as he kept pounding her cunt. "Yes, yes, yes, mmmm, yes" was all Jane could say, as her body stiffened. Their bodies rhythmic movements slowed and eventually stopped – Jane was panting heavily as she turned and kissed Liam full on the mouth her arms around his neck – her tongue exploring his tongue, his hands slid down her back and rested on the cheeks of her behind – he squeezed her cheeks lightly as he responded passionately to her kisses.

Ray was also on the point of cumming, but stopped and just stared in silence – still in the darkness, his heart thumping - at the two of them kissing deeply. Jane's left hand moved up to the back of Liam's head, her other hand swept lightly back and forth across his back, she purred like a kitten.

Liam's hands began to stroke her cheeks a little more firmly as the fingers on his right hand spread and he slid them down the crack of her bottom, she continued to kiss him hard, moving down to his neck - he continued to rub his fingers slowly up and down. Jane kissed him on the mouth again – offering no resistance to the work of his fingers, as he slid his fingers further down and felt his cum and her juices on and in her cunt. He explored her cunt for a while before moving his drenched fingers up to her arse again, and easily slid his finger into her arse – she clutched him tighter – letting out a pleasurable moan. He moved his finger slowly in and out, whilst kissing her hard on the lips – his tongue colliding with hers. They were totally engrossed with each other.

Jane slowly pulled away from Liam, and gently forced him onto the floor – she slid her left hand down, and slowly started fingering herself – she then leaned forward and placed her drenched fingers into Liam's mouth, which he kissed and sucked. Her right hand moved to his semi rigid dick, and she carefully fondled him, she could feel her wetness on his cock as Liam was still sucking his cum from her fingers. Jane wanted more and leaned forward, she took Liam's dick in her mouth – and sucked hard, the taste was exquisite to her as she sucked the last drops of cum from his cock. Liam's legs spread apart as Jane licked his balls - her right hand started to finger herself before her fingers smoothly felt their way to Liam's arse. He arched his back in anticipation as she very easily pushed her wet finger inside him, gently curling her finger back and forth – she raised her head and looked at Liam, and whispered, "I want us to last all night."

Liam could only respond with "Mmmmmm." She continued with her finger rubbing – Liam's hand moved down and grasped his cock and he started to wank himself, Jane watched with delight, as he wanked his huge cock - she started to rub slightly harder. Liam's cock was again fully erect – Jane's left hand squeezed and played with his nipples. Liam was in pure pleasure mode, what a feeling he was experiencing.

Ray was still watching and wanted to cum – he was so turned on by secretly watching his wife with another man – especially one with such a massive dick.

Jane withdrew her fingers and mounted Liam's prick, she lowered herself onto his rod, and squeezed her tits. She wanted more! Liam was more than capable of giving her exactly what she wanted.

Ray started to wank with no holding back as he saw his wife rise and fall on Liam's dick – Ray's balls were swinging as he cum over his hand, he couldn't stop – he just continued wanking – his cum spurting everywhere, he was trembling with excitement.

By this time both Liam and Jane were seriously fucking – Jane eased her right hand around her back sliding her hand down passed Liam's balls and again she inserted a finger into his arse – prodding and rubbing to the same tempo as being fucked. Liam's breathing was becoming deeper – and as he let out some quiet groans his legs opened wider apart – the rhythm was getting faster – each wanted only sexual pleasure and would do anything to get it. Liam's hand slid towards Jane, and he began to massage her clitoris whilst he fucked her. Liam was out of control, he felt this huge sensation building up inside him – Jane continued bouncing on his huge swollen cock, and pulsating her finger quicker inside him, she said between gasps "rub my clitoris quicker...quicker" – this was utter pleasure for both of them.

Liam's body was becoming uncontrollable as Jane said "I need your cum inside me now...right now." Her body began to stiffen "I want you now...please...now...I want your cum." Jane's groans grew louder; she too was out of control – Jane yelled, "YES" as her body trembled. Liam could feel her cunt tighten around his solid cock – he gasped loudly as he cum inside her again. His body rose as Jane kept fingering his arse – he was in heaven – the climax was fabulous for him, he couldn't stop cumming and pounding his dick into Jane's cunt, still tightening in spasm around Liam's tool. They both gained immense pleasure from each other. They eventually collapsed next to each other gazing up towards the ceiling, panting – out of breath. Neither speaking, but both savouring what they had just experienced. Ray moved back into the hallway towards the stairs – when he overheard Jane say "I must get back to bed." Liam did not respond, he just lay there.

Jane looked at Liam, his penis was flaccid and wet – still very large she thought as she rose from the floor. "Liam I must go to bed" she reminded him – it broke his concentration, "Yes, yes of course" he replied. He sat up and reached out his hand, Jane responded and pulled him up.

"That was marvellous Jane," he whispered.

"Was for me too!" came the reply, as she leaned forward to kiss him on the cheek.

Jane lifted her dressing gown and dressed, before going to bed.

The next morning at around 7:30 Jane and Ray's bedroom door opened and Liam walked in. "Good morning" he said.

"Oh, morning" they both said.

"I must be off now, but would just like to thank you for your hospitality, and I've left my business card for you both, so I can return the favour. Please do come and visit me," Liam said.

Jane looked at Ray, and smiled. "Why that's very kind of you," answered Ray "We'd love to"

Liam left the house, as Jane and Ray cuddled in bed. Jane's thoughts were fixed on Liam and their night of lust – she was determined to meet him again. Ray thought about the prospects of meeting up again, perhaps something involving the three of them – his mind raced with excitement.

They were both determined to meet up with Liam again, the sooner the better for them both!