A Miserable Pile of Secrets Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay, how about this? You're nice, or you seem nice to me. And nobody's allowed to hurt my nice Arthur, got that?" Vince raked his fingertips down Arthur's back and put a wet kiss on the side of his throat.

My ... he said my.

Arthur didn't mind. He thought it was nice.

He slid his hand under Vince's robe, and he promptly learned that he wasn't wearing any underwear. He'd softened a little, but Arthur gripped and stroked and put more urgency there. Vince murmured something. Then he kissed Arthur's mouth, and they tumbled on the bed, accidentally kicking and knocking most of the stuff from the nightstand off.

After a few moments, when Arthur felt a much stronger, much more demanding stalk of flesh, Vince pulled his hand away and whispered in his ear, "What do you want to do about this?"

Petting and swirling the dark hair, Arthur lightly told him he'd spread his ass cheeks as far as possible if that's what he wanted.

"Sounds good to me." Vince put the gentlest little bite on a bit of skin in Arthur's throat. Then he reared up and tore his robe away. Arthur first noticed that the pupils in his eyes were wider. Then he looked down and saw a flushed, slightly hairy body, along with a hard, natural cock. No circumcision at all. Vince stroked one of Arthur's legs and gave a low order. "Go to the end of the bed."

As Arthur moved away and snatched up one of the red pillows, Vince went to find some of the fallen things. He had to bend down to the floor to get them, giving Arthur a lovely view of his bare ass. Vince straightened up with three things in his hands, a condom, the lube, and a pair of gloves. Arthur shyly looked away and crawled closer to the foot of the bed. He had his knees bent, sticking his butt in the air, when Vince started walking. Arthur glanced behind himself, noticed that the mirror reflected his pale backside unforgivingly, and turned back to put his face in his pillow.

"Are you alright?" Vince asked as the medical sounding snap of a glove rang in Arthur's ears. Then, Arthur thought he felt some of Vince's longer, darker leg hair mix in with his paler, thinner leg hair.

Arthur let his mouth peek out so his voice could be better understood. "Yeah ... I'm alright."

"Well you'd better let me know if you don't feel alright." One of Vince's hands clasped a buttock, the bare hand. "I'm not just going to stick it in for a bit and leave. I'm going to take my sweet time."

Oh dear lord.

Arthur shivered. "I ... that's okay."

The admittedly gross noise of lube being squished out of its tube made Arthur close his eyes.

First, light pressure between the cheeks, swirling over and slightly into the anus. Sometimes, a gloved thumb would depress and slide against the perineum. So sweet, so lovely, it already had Arthur sighing and twitching.

Perhaps a minute later, there it was, reaching, pushing. The latex on Vince's finger was generously spreading the lubrication. Arthur gasped at the tension, but then he reminded himself to regulate his breathing. His limp cock dangled. He knew blood would soon return there.

Vince's voice was so warm and throaty. "Hm? Do you like it?" He seemed to find the prostate because he put a little caress there.

Arthur's cock actually wiggled and started stiffening up again. Youth was truly something to cherish! His toes dug into the balls of his feet. His voice faded in and out. "Hnnnnnngghh!! I ... I ... yes!"

The finger retreated to get some more lube, and it came back slightly deeper. Arthur keened as if in pain, but it certainly wasn't pain. Vince sounded quite happy with this progress. "That's good, Honey, very good."

Another finger was added. And soon it felt as though his asshole was stretching in the best way.

Time was slow, beautifully slow. Arthur couldn't remember the last time he felt so good. He didn't want to ever remember anything different. He even begged. Please, oh please. Don't stop. Don't stop! He didn't care if he sounded crude. He was greedy. He was sweating. He was out of his mind.

The fingers had to leave eventually. Arthur didn't like it.

Vince's glove was snapped away. Then there was the sound of a condom's wrapper being torn.

Two bare thumbs sliding between Arthur's cheeks ...

The other eight fingers curling into his flesh.

Perhaps half an inch at a time, it went in, smooth and pretty thick. Arthur's teeth took a large chunk of the pillowcase.

"God damn ... god daaaaaaamn!" Vince was certainly pleased. "It's going in so easy! But it's still so tight!"

Arthur moaned into the pillow.

He was filled up. There couldn't be anymore room. His asshole spasmed around the great cock. Vince rocked a little. Arthur shivered when Vince's balls slapped him. Vince seemed to like it too. "Oh shit, Honey!"

Arthur's penis was perking up again. He didn't just love the wonderful force against his prostate. He also loved the pleasant fullness.

Vince didn't ram in and out. Not yet. He went slowly. He relished the movements and so did Arthur. It didn't take long for Arthur's cock to get as hard as the one in his ass. His likely blushing head bounced on his belly with every stroke behind and inside him.

But Arthur suddenly let the pillowcase go, and he barked out, "Fuck me! Hard! Please!"

"Hm?" Vince didn't obey at all. He continued with his horribly slow pace. "Do you want it harder?"

Slapping the bed, Arthur cried out, "Yes!!"

Vince pulled halfway out and held himself there. His deep voice teased him. "Are you sure? Do you want it that badly?"

"Christ! Yes!!"

Again, bit by bit, gradually filling him up. Vince was still playing around. "Really? Reeeeeally?"

"God damn it, yes!!" Arthur was almost sobbing, nearly ripping up the pillowcase. "Anything!! I'll do anything!! Please!!"

"Oh Honey." Vince paused again. His fingernails made electric lines on Arthur's split buttocks. "Don't ever forget that I'm eager to please."

Fast.

Arthur was gasping and yelping. His backside hurt. His anus was overjoyed. His prostate was in heaven. And he was already shooting pearly ropes out of his cock.

But that didn't stop anything at all. Vince reached down and seized the dripping erection. Fondling would be too gentle a word to describe what Vince did. It was so fast, so taut, and very zealous. Wild pleasure danced in Arthur's aching cock and trickled all around his body. Both men were making the most feral noises, but Arthur was the loudest. Their bodies were slick and banging together. Arthur could feel sweat from both of them trickling between his ass and down his thighs.

It wasn't until his cock sprayed everything it could out that Arthur realized Vince wasn't gripping his cock anymore. He was cupping Arthur's balls.

Soon after, Vince was moving with uneven strokes, yelling out all kinds of things, mostly profane. When he finally calmed down and dragged his cock out, Arthur knew that were it not for the condom his ass would've been overflowing.

They had to calm themselves down.

Vince bent down and put a kiss on Arthur's back. "Hey ... hah ... let's clean up. There's a bathroom."

Feeling lazy, but blissful, Arthur gave a hazy response. "Sure ... okay." His legs felt delicate. Vince had to help him get to the connected bathroom. He didn't give a fuck about saving electricity. He ignored the light switches in the bedroom and just turned on the lights in the bathroom. They took a shower together, although it felt more like cuddling under hot water.

Vince's gray eyes were so peaceful.

As they dried off, Arthur touched the other man's shoulder and asked, "What happens if we break up?"

A short shrug, and Vince said, "We just stop fucking. That's all. Nothing to do with rent or work." He put a towel on his head and rubbed his hair for a few seconds. Then he smirked. "I'm always fair with my contracts, no matter what."

"Well ... okay." Arthur held his towel over his belly and looked at the floor. "So ... this is really happening. Hm."

"Hm?" Vince reached over and flicked Arthur's ear. It almost hurt. Arthur rubbed his ear with a palm as Vince said, "Rich people are human too, and most humans want to fuck. I want to fuck you. A lot. It's not crazy."

Arthur rubbed his nose and tried to look more confident, lifting his shoulders.

They got dressed, or Arthur got dressed while Vince put his robe back on. Then Vince held Arthur's hand and walked him out of the bedroom. "Shouldn't we clean that place up?" Arthur asked as he peered back into the bright room. The embarrassing clutter and nasty semen stains on the bedclothes looked troublesome.

"Nah." Vince just shut the door. He didn't even turn off the lights. "Too rich to care."

With a concerned, high pitched whisper, Arthur said, "But it's so ... so trashy to just leave jizz for someone else to clean up." He tried to go back. "I'll take care of it."

Vince gave no fucks. He yanked Arthur back to him. "The housekeepers are paid well enough, and it's not the first time I left cum for them."

"Okay," Arthur said with more harshness bleeding into his voice, "my Respect O Meter for you just dropped two notches."

Vince slapped his ass, which made Arthur jump. "I'll have to work to get those two notches back, huh?"

Arthur stuck his lower lip out and tried to pretend he didn't care one way or the other.

***

12