A Miserable Pile of Secrets Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And it felt kind of like he'd been injected with something in his neck.

Vince had been drugging Arthur right before his memory fucked up! Arthur didn't have a panic disorder! Arthur didn't probably didn't have any problems with his brain or anything! The doctors lied to him, stone faced and uncaring about it! They probably took huge checks from their boss! Hell, the pharmacists were probably paid off too!

Snap, snap, snap!!

Vince's fingers floated before his eyes and got his attention. "Haha! You can quit taking those sugar pills if you want. They don't really matter."

A creaking voice. "This isn't real." Tears were coming. Arthur's sinuses were swelling. His heart was officially broken. "This isn't what I signed up for."

"Well it's what I signed up for." Vince kissed his mouth right then. Arthur tried to move his head away but Vince put a strong hand on his jaw and held him in place. Arthur considered biting his tongue, but that wouldn't be a smart idea.

When Vince finally stopped licking his teeth, he pulled away and said, "I gave My Bitch over there a warning the first time he bothered us." He gave one of Arthur's ears a gentle tug. Then he murmured in a very sultry tone. "You didn't hear it, but I whispered in his ear that if he ever messed around with us again, then I won't call the police. I won't even kill him right away. I'll just keep him until I get bored."

All this time ... for at least as long as Arthur had been in this house ...

Jake had been illegally held prisoner.

And likely, he'd been the one sitting behind the one-way mirror, belted down and unable to do anything.

Oh god, did Vince keep a guard there to watch Jake during those times?! Just how many people knew what Arthur's asshole looked like?! How many people knew what Vince's lips looked like on his dick?!

He wanted to holler out, "What the fuck is wrong with you?!" But he didn't. Arthur grit his teeth for a moment. Then he asked, "Why?"

"Because he wanted to act tough with you, but that's just not allowed." Vince let his fingers dance around Arthur's right nipple. His face was so damn smug and so damn evil. "You're special, and nobody's allowed to hurt you."

"But you hurt me! You drugged me! You made me think I was going crazy!" Arthur was crying again. The tears even went down his neck. "That's abuse! This is abuse! This is fucking insane!"

"Hush!" More fingers on his lips. Vince didn't sound angry at Arthur's words. He didn't look angry either. Just happy, even a little excited. "I only drugged you to keep you from running away," he snickered here, "and from knowing what you weren't ready to know yet." He kissed his cheek. "The world's not safe for you, Honey. Anything could happen. I've even had to break little tracking devices spies put on your shoes."

Arthur's brow scrunched up. "Tracking devices?"

"Getting to me through you, a classic method of hurting someone." Vince feigned a frown; Arthur could tell by his eyes. "It's technically my fault for trying to get close to you." The frown disappeared; the smile returned. "But I've made up for it. I've kept you safe and I won't stop."

Another deep kiss, the kind that made Arthur curl his toes in spite of his fear. Still, he thought Vince was enjoying it much more than him. He moaned and trembled. Then he smacked his mouth away and murmured over Arthur's wet lips, "My Bitch has been a lot of fun. I hope he won't be broken anytime soon. Ever been in a completely sound proof room?"

A pecking, tight kiss, and Vince went on. "Anechoic chambers. You can't stay in them for more than forty-five minutes without going insane. They're so quiet that your own heartbeat bothers you, and your brain just makes up shit."

Vince sighed very dreamily. His shoulders rose and fell with his breath. "I love sticking My Bitch in there and listening to him freak out on my tablet."

Jake made a few more irate noises through his gag.

"But I can't be too mean to him. I let him have his smokes and gave him really good food. Steak, tofu, kale, quinoa, the works." Vince sighed again, but in a more tired sort of way. "But I've been trying to get him to quit smoking. The longer he lives, the more time I have to play with him."

Arthur had to ask. He knew he shouldn't, but he asked. "Have you just been ... plucking his hairs out?"

"Yep," Vince said with a nod. "I wondered if Benny would steal the hair, and he did. It was the funniest thing." He snorted into his hand. "You were so disgusted, but I was losing my shit every day, wondering if you'd ever figure it out or if I'd have to tell you."

So ... Vince had planned on revealing all this bullshit eventually?

But before that, he was happy to drug and trick Arthur just to keep him from it all ... because ... he didn't think he was ready or something?

Insane.

Psychopathic?

Definitely not right.

"Now, it's that time again," Vince said as he went to his cart. He opened one of the tool cases. "We have to remind My Bitch that you're mine, and he can't have you anymore."

Arthur's face turned a dark shade of pink when he saw Vince pick up a bottle of lubrication.

***

12