A Mistletoe Kiss

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wanted to feel her breasts in my hands again, but she was pulling me too close for that, with one arm around my back, fingertips digging into my skin, and one behind my head, making sure that I didn't back away from her kisses. Meanwhile, as I couldn't stroke her front, my hands were around her back, holding her close while sliding in turn up and down her the long line of her spine and round the soft upper curves of her bottom, just skirting the elastic of her panties. I think we were both moaning softly from the wonderful sensations, she certainly was and I'm pretty sure not all of the noises were hers.

We both wanted more, needed everything, but neither of us knew quite how to get there. I don't mean we didn't know what to do, of course we did, it was more that we both needed each other too urgently but we didn't want to miss out on the lead up either. My hands were all over her back, caressing, rubbing, massaging, just soaking in the sensations, and while her hands were comparatively still, her fingertips worked at my skin, and her mouth and tongue made her own eagerness obvious. Something would soon have to give.

Then, out of the side of my eye, I caught sight of our reflections in a full length shop mirror that had been wheeled into the stockroom at some time. I twisted free and, smiling inside at the puzzled look on her face, I spun her around to face the mirror, coming to stand behind her and pass my hands under her arms to cup her breasts again. She leaned back onto me as I squeezed the firm flesh, both of us watching the mirror, dark breasts held in pale hands, black nipples peeking between white fingers. She placed her hands over mine, making me squeeze harder, and I kissed the side of her neck as I listened to the little noises she made in her throat.

'Are we...?' She asked, leaving the question hanging in the air.

'I want to.' I told her, hearing a catch in my voice.

'Me too.' He hands left mine and moved to the waistband of her panties.

'No! Let me.' I wanted to finish undressing her; it was just something I needed to do.

She turned to face me and I dropped onto one knee, my fingers reaching eagerly for her panties, hooking her waistband, scratching at her skin in my haste. They slipped down her legs and, just as I had, she steadied herself with her hands on my shoulders to let me work them over her feet, before she parted her feet, purposely giving me a partial view of her cleft. Then I looked at what was straight in front of me and promptly glanced up at Trish's face in surprise.

'Don't you like it like that?' She asked, sounding just a little bit anxious. 'It is too wiry and curly when it's natural, so I keep it shaved off.'

'It's gorgeous.' I told her, absolutely meaning it.

Her brown skin darkened into her cleft, so that the edges of her smoothly shaven labia were nearly black, emphasizing the beautiful pink interior. I reached out and stroked her mons and the top of her pussy with the backs of my fingers, soaking up the feeling of the perfectly smooth skin and realising that she must have shaved that morning with no knowledge of what was to come. I knew exactly what I wanted to do.

I stood up and, wrapping my arms around her waist, I picked her up, my cock rubbing against her front as I lifted her. She opened her legs around me, thinking I suppose that I was going to plant her onto my cock, but I wasn't. Instead I planted her on the table she had leaned on earlier and pushed her legs wide apart. For a few seconds I gazed hungrily at the lovely shiny pink slit that contrasted so delightfully with her dark chocolate labia. She had the most gorgeous pussy even without the lovely colours, for her outer labia were smooth and puffy, her inner ones small enough to reveal her open vagina, waiting and slippery, and her clitoris stood there, peering out from under its hood, a little button just the right size to be licked.

That was exactly what I wanted to do. I used my thumbs to hold her labia wide open and leaned forward, my tongue already out and eager for that first taste of a black woman's pussy. Seeing what I intended she leaned back, supporting herself partially on her elbows and partially on the wall behind her, and raised her feet to rest on the table, leaving herself totally exposed to my tongue. I don't know what I expected her to taste like, I'd never tasted a black pussy before and for a crazy moment I half expected her to taste like chocolate. But of course she didn't - she tasted like woman, all woman, beautiful woman, with the musky scent of a randy female.

'Oh, yes please.' She sounded a little breathless from excitement as my tongue swept along the length of her slit for the first time.

At first I just licked the length of her pussy, from vagina to clitoris and back again, listening to the sounds of her pleasure, the little gasps and moans she made. But then I started to focus on one part of her after another, pushing my tongue as far into her as I could, licking around the inside of her vagina before moving up and sucking her clitoris into my mouth. I would give it a couple of quick flicks with the tip of my tongue and then lick my way down her slit again, running my tongue deliberately and slowly down the inside of her pussy lips, skirting past her opening, crossing her perineum and then up the other side. I was teasing her, deliberately getting her as aroused as I could. I wanted to fuck her, but I wanted to make her come first as well.

Perhaps I pushed that too far, beyond her endurance, because as I licked her clitoris again she moved a little to get one hand free and entangle it in my hair, pushing my mouth into her and holding me against her slit. I took the hint, sucking at her clit and then nipping it between lip covered teeth, licking and lapping at its tip until I felt her begin to buck and wriggle as her orgasm drew nearer.

'I'm coming.'

She didn't have to tell me, I could already tell, her hand gripped my hair to the point of pain, and her bottom began to lift from the table, supported by her bent legs, as her hips thrust at my mouth. Her noises, her gasps and groans, intensified, becoming louder and running one into the other and her movements more pronounced until she gave one long hissing exhale and rubbed her pussy onto my mouth. I could no longer lick or suck her and so I just kept my tongue out and let her rub herself off on it. It was a strange experience, but I'll willingly admit that I enjoyed knowing that I was giving her so much uncontrolled enjoyment. And she really was enjoying it, her orgasm was one of the strongest and longest I've ever seen in a woman and before she had done my jaw and my tongue were both aching. Eventually of course she slowed and her wild thrusts became just little jerks and shudders, her grip on my hair finally loosened, and I was finally able to come up for air.

I raised my head and looked at her face, chuckling to myself when I realised that we were both fighting for breath, but for every different reasons. She looked down between her open legs and smiled at me.

'Your face is all wet'

'That's your fault.' I told her.

'Yes.' She agreed, and then paused. 'Fuck me.'

I looked at her sharply, not because I didn't want to, but because I didn't expect such and elegant lady to suddenly put it so bluntly. It was surprise that made me hesitate, not any unwillingness on my part.

'Come on, fuck me.' She reached down with both hands hooking under my arms to drag me up between her legs. There was an air almost of desperation about her need. 'Come on, do it.'

I reached down and guided my cock to her pussy, hearing a little moan of satisfaction as it slid inside. Then as soon as I was buried inside her she put her arms around me, dragged me down on top of her across the table and began to kiss my face, kissing away her own wetness from my skin until she could find no more.

Having my cock inside her felt fabulous, she was wet and warm, her passage soft and silky but surprisingly tight around me, and as I thrust into her she pushed back at me, still making little gasping noises with each thrust. But apart from those involuntary pleasure noises and the heavy sounds of our breathing we fucked in silence, both of us in our own little world of ecstasy. She lay with her eyes closed, her soft full lips slightly parted, and her arms wrapped tightly around my back. I gazed down at her, breathing heavily as I plunged into her body, my hands hooked under her shoulders to hold her still.

It was never going to take long. She was still hot from her recent orgasm and I was so turned on I was never going to last. Very soon I felt a climax growing, that hot and intense sensation building at the base of my cock. It was my turn to warn Trish this time.

'It won't be long.' I whispered urgently. 'I'm gonna come soon.'

'Good.' She replied, gripping my back even harder. 'So am I.'

As it turned out it was she who came first, beating me to it by a matter of a heartbeat or two. I felt her begin to stiffen under me, her arms tightening around me and her fingertips digging into my flesh, and then she began to gasp loudly in my ear with little groans and noises. At the same time the pressure in my balls was getting to the point of no return and I was losing coordination in my thrusts, driving myself uncontrollably harder into her. I was within a hairs breadth of shooting my load into her pussy when she came, jerking up at me and calling out unintelligible words. Then I was there. I felt the first spurt race along my cock and flood out into her pussy just as her passage began to contract rhythmically around my cock, squeezing and releasing it in time to my thrusts as if milking me of my cream. I've never had that happen before, never felt a woman's vagina pulse like that as she came with me inside her, and it added vastly to the pure pleasure of our sex. Even when she had come and I was going soft inside her, still her vagina contracted intermittently until I eventually slipped out of her, my cock too soft and slippery to stay inside any longer.

'God, that was good.' I panted, still bent over her and just holding myself up with my arms.

'Yes.' She said, breathing just as heavily as I was, but looking up at ne with a strangely wistful, almost regretful, look on her face.

'All right?' I asked her, wondering if I'd done something wrong. 'Didn't you want me to come inside you?'

'Oh yes, that was wonderful.'

'Maybe next time I'll come in your mouth.'

I don't know what made me say that, and the minute the words left my lips I regretted them, though I needn't have worried.

'You want there to be a next time?' She asked me, surprised.

'Why, don't you?' I replied, as if my wish was obvious.

'Yes I do. I want lots of next times.' She gave me that wistful look again. 'But I'm older for one thing, and I'm black for another. Do you really want to keep having sex with an old black woman?'

'If we put the lights out, neither of us will notice.'

12