A Model Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As time went on, I took shots of her from every conceivable angle and in every possible pose. We posted some of them at a free picture web site and she got lots of fan email. The pictures also turned up at other sites that had 'borrowed' them. One called her "Sonia the beautiful busty mature" and that name has popped up all over the web. I don't know where they got the 'Sonia' from but the rest fits.

Last night, when we went to bed I asked mom why she had changed her mind about her 'one time deal', she said, "My mind questioned if we should be lovers, but my body answered that it wanted you and my heart answered that it loved you."

Her words sent a jolt to my cock and it sprang against her. As she kissed me she wrapped her hand around me and said, " I love this cock and I love when it fills me and spreads me and makes me sore." She bent over me and I pushed the swollen knob that stood on the fully erect staff into my mother's mouth. She knew now what I liked and sucked me so well, teasing with her tongue and massaging with her lips. She took the cock out of her mouth and ran her lips and tongue and teeth along the shaft. She licked out the pre-cum that appeared at the tip squeezing more of it out by pressing her fingers under my throbbing cock.

I told her how much I wanted her to be mine and she said, "I am for you baby, for my sweet Chris...momma's pussy is only for you baby...I'm your lover, your momma, I'm your pussy."

I was raging hard and wanted to be inside her. I directed my mother to her hands and knees and approached her from behind. I pointed my cock at her pussy and her willing folds slid open to accept the thick meat into her waiting channel. Her cunt made wet sounds as I pumped a few times to drive deeper into my mother's hole. I reached to cup and fondle one of her big tits that were hanging and freely swaying. Mom moaned as my cock stroked the walls of her pussy. She licked her lips and asked for more. "Give me your big fat cock baby...give it to your momma...it's for me isn't it baby...for me?"

"Yes mom" I told her, "It's only for you...always for you." I picked up the speed of my thrusts and began banging hard into her sopping cunt with every inch of meat I had for her. She was moaning loudly when one of my long strokes inadvertently plunged my cock into her ass. She screamed.

I didn't realize what had happened; mom was whimpering and I asked her what was wrong. She said, "Oh honey you were in my ass and I didn't expect it...it was so big in there...is that what you wanted?"

I didn't realize it until then but I did want it. Looking at her round ass as I was pushing into her pussy had been tantalizing. I said, "Do you think you could take it mom?"

She said, "I'll try baby. Just do it slow."

I put my dick into her pussy to wet it. Her juices coated my cock and I placed the tip against her pink pucker. I slowly pushed past the ring until the rim of my cock was in her ass. Mom continued to exhort me to be gentle. I could hear the apprehension in her voice. "Easy baby...yes...oh...easy...you're so big...in my ass...oh honey...it's good..." I slowly pushed deeper into my mother's ass and I could feel her relax a bit. The channel was hot and throbbing and it almost felt like a hand as it pulsed around my cock.

I started stroking into my mother's ass and told her how good it felt. She said "Yes baby...I like it...I like how big your cock feels in me...oh...don't stop...don't stop." She reached back and spread her creamy globes as she buried her moans in the pillow. As I pumped harder into my mother's tight chute I could hear the intensity of her muffled sounds. I leaned over her and went to rub her clit as I fucked her. I was surprised at what felt like cum juice soaking the hairs of my mother's pussy. I increased the speed of my strokes and by her noises I knew she was close.

My first spurt lubricated the way to our orgasms. It was almost like a yelling match as we both came. Even after coming her ass held me so tight I continued stroking her as she called to me, "Chris...Chris...fuck...yes baby...my baby...so good for me baby...so good."

We held each other for a long while afterwards and she told me that she had what she needs now: her son, her love. And now I have what I've always needed and wanted, my model mom.

12