A Modern Family

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In no time I was cumming so hard, sucking the dildo in my mouth, using one hand to push and twist the butt plug in my rectum and humping up and down on the vibrating dildo in my snatch. I wanted the clit stimulator to touch me more firmly, so bad I started rocking on my knees and raised up bringing the dildo in my mouth with me in my other hand. The lube and my drooling cunt juices had run all the way down my legs and slickened my knees. My legs splayed out to the side and I slammed down on the humming rubber cock in my pussy.

Spitting out the dildo in my mouth I squealed so loud I was sure the neighbors must have heard my scream. I felt like I had torn my cunt apart, buried balls deep on the vibrator with the stimulator buzzing on my clit. I was cumming like crazy, like I did when mom licked my pussy, deeptonguing it and slashing at my clit with her tongue while fingering my ass. I felt an especially juicy flood coat my pussy lips and trickle down the insides of my legs. Lifting up a bit off the dildo I reached down to feel my twat. I brought my fingers to my mouth and saw they were coated with blood.

Oh no, I thought, my period - the troublesome monthly bleeding again. I eased the bloody dildo out of my stinging hole and pushed a finger up into me. Then I realized I had torn my hymen, taken my own cherry in my exuberance of such a hard cum. Mother is going to kill me, I thought. She warned me against doing this. She will be so mad.

That put a real damper on me fucking myself that day. I had planned to do it all day long while she was at work. Instead I cleaned my blood off the floor, off her dildo, the slime off the butt plug, my spit off the dildo I'd had in my mouth, and took a shower washing my cunt real good.

Since mom and I were so close, open with each other I determined to confess to her what I had done when she got home. I was nervous about it but told her as soon as she was undressed and we were playing together on the sofa. She was upset at first, then decided we could have even more fun together with her actually fucking me with the strap on device. She even brought out a dildo she had not shown to me before. It was a long, doubleheaded rubber penis with a grip divider at its center. Demonstrating it, she stuck it in me gently after checking my deflowered pussy with her fingers. She slid the other end up her hairy cunt and we fucked each other butt-to-butt, belly-to-belly with the new toy for me. That was really fun. She reaffirmed to me, however, that just because I had busted my hymen I still was not to take a man's cock in me until she gave me permission.

I was okay with that as long as mom and I could keep having such fun together, and we did.

A Modern Family - 3 - With Mom's Mother

Dad's parents first, then mom's parents noticed the change in the frequency of my visits with dad and my brother at their house. I had been staying with dad, Keith and dad's new wife, Linda, every other week, but after the incident with Keith and I at mom's house, mom and dad had agreed I would visit with my dad, his wife and my brother only once a month, Keith would likewise stay with mom and me at her house only once a month.

So now the visits were once every other month rather than every two weeks. Mom and dad told their parents what had happened to prompt the new arrangements. Neither set of my grandparents liked it very much. They liked to spend time with Keith and me - mom's parents at her house, dad's parents at his house since they were our grandparents after all. Sometimes mom's parents would have me, or Keith and me at their house or on outings with them when we were at mom's house. Other times dad's parents would do the same when I was visiting at dad's house.

Linda's parents were even told about the new arrangements since they were like our third set of grandparents.

The first incident with the grandparents happened with mom's mother, my grandmother Tina. I didn't expect it at all. Both Keith and I were visiting with them, but mom's dad, grandfather Ted took Keith to buy some new clothes for school. I was sunning in my little bikini out by their swimming pool in the fenced backyard. I unsnapped the bra to avoid a stripe line on my back while I laid on my stomach. The sun was so hot on my back. After a while I turned onto my back leaving the bra on the deck beside me.

Grandmother Tina came out with a pitcher of lemonade and some plastic cups for both of us. I noticed right away she was looking at the puffy buds of my little tits. She sat on a lounge chair beside me and started talking to me.

"While we're alone Kathy I want to talk with you about what happened with Keith," she said. "You're coming of age now, and I don't want anything to happen to you like it did to your mother. You remind me so much of her."

"Oh, Gran," I protested, "we're okay now. Keith and I are not messing around any more."

"I imagine not Kathy after getting caught, but being with him must have excited you, actually felt good," she continued. "How about other boys? Are you attracted to anyone else?"

"No, Gran," I answered. "I am fine." I thought I might tell her how mother was taking care of my lust, or just tell her I was taking care of myself. She led the way before I could decide.

"Now come on dear," she explained. "I may seem ancient to you, but I know the feelings of a young woman. Once you get that first feeling you want it more and more. Are you taking care of yourself?" she asked.

"Grandmother!? I gasped. By mistake I picked up grandmother's glass and took a big swallow of her lemonade. It burned and tasted funny. Then I realized she had put gin in her glass of lemonade.

"Oh come, girl," she continued. "I am not just an inquisitive old bitch. I want you to be safe. You do remind me so much of your mother when she was your age. I have often thought if I had only talked more with her, told her more, even helped her, she might never have gotten pregnant at such a young age."

Even with this little bit of talk I was starting to feel the funny feelings in my breasts. I looked down, saw my nipples were erect, pointy. My belly was tingly. My box getting wet.

"How might you have helped her, Gran?" I asked closing my eyes to seductive slits and cupping the wettening slit between my legs.

"Like this," Gran said. She kneeled off the lounge chair, played with my breasts. She leaned over and kissed me right on my open mouth. I gave her my tongue as she fed hers into my mouth. She tweaked and rolled my hard, pointy nips, smoothed one hand down my taut belly, slid her hand into my bikini panties underneath my hand, her long middle finger along my aching clit through my vulva. I was already wet, but released a fresh flow of my juices onto her fingers.

"Ummmnh, Gran," I moaned, "so good, good, feel my pussy. Finger me."

Still kissing and tongue tangling with me her long hair spilling over my face, her hand massaging my titties, her other hand feeling my twat, she slid her finger up in my gushy, wet hole. She moved her finger back and forth finger fucking my cunt. I reached to embrace and pull her on top of me. Still kissing, I massaged her big breasts, felt her rounded belly and cupped her hairy mons veneris. I eased my middle finger into her fuck hole.

We worked on each other for a few minutes, then were magically naked in a 69 position kissing, licking, tonguing pussy and flicking our tongues on our erect, unhooded clits, hers much thicker, longer than mine. I held her shaky butt, tongued and fingered her to an orgasm. My clear girl juice washed over her finger deep in me, her lips and the palm of her hand. She tasted me, and I tasted her.

Just at that moment we heard the garage door opening. Grandpa and Keith were home. Frustrated with only one cum I squealed and got quickly back into my bikini as Gran did the same with her shorts and halter top. She grabbed the lemonade pitcher and headed for the kitchen.

I lay face down my legs close together to hide the wetness on my upper thighs. Keith and Grandad came out of the back door of the garage onto the patio.

Keith was all excited about his new clothes. He took each piece out of the packages and showed me what Grandfather Ted had bought for him.

Grandfather sat on the chaise lounge where Gran Tina had been sitting before our little pussy eating and fingering fuck session. I rolled onto my back pretending to be interested in Keith's enthusiasm at his new duds. I noticed Grandpa sniff at the air, but thought little of it. He sniffed a lot because he was a cigar smoker and had a burned out stub in his hand as he sat there.

I listened to Keith and looked at his new clothes until I could not stand anymore of his crap. I got up announcing, "Excuse me, guys, but I have to go pee and get the suntan lotion. I am getting sunburned here."

Grandpa sniffed again as I walked away headed to the upstairs bathroom.

A Modern Family - 4 - Grandpa Ted Gets His

I peeled down my bikini panties, peed, swabbed the girl cum out of my puss, wiped with toilet paper three times, flushed the toilet, closed the lid, stood and rolled my panties back up. I had just found the suntan lotion in the cabinet when Grandpa Ted burst into the bathroom.

"Oh, oops, sorry, Kathy," he apologized falsely. "Didn't know you were here. Thought you were in the downstairs bathroom."

"That's okay, Grandpa," I said. "I'm through here."

He took both my hands in his and sat on the toilet seat since I had closed the lid. "Don't rush off, Kathy," he said. "I want to talk with you privately for a minute."

"What, Grandpa?" I asked, trapped by him holding my hands as I stood there one leg cocked to the side in front of him.

"Your mom and dad told us about you and Keith," he started. I tugged trying to get my hands free of his. He continued in a rush, "We understand darling. You remind me so much of your mother. I wish I had talked with her more when she was your age, taught her better how to take care of herself. I want to be sure you don't make the same mistake that she did. I know you are excited by sex. I even smelled your sexy woman excitement when I was down by the pool with you."

Relaxing now and even smirking a little bit since this sounded so much like the line Grandmother Tina had used on me just a half hour or so before, I asked, "And how might you have helped her, Grandad?" Again, I closed my eyes to seductive slits, cupped the once again wettening slit between my legs, even pouted my lips.

"Like this, baby," he said wasting no time. He pulled my face down to his with his hands on the back of my head. His lips met mine. We kissed, tongues wrapping around and around at first, then his going deep in my mouth.

As I surrendered to him returning his kiss, I felt his hands on my titties, my bra coming off, his hands on my bare tits massaging them, fingers rolling and tweaking my nipples. He broke the kiss and moved his mouth to my titty buds kissing, licking and sucking my erect nubs between his lips. His hands rolled my bikini bottoms off my curvy butt, down my thighs. They dropped around my ankles. I stepped out of them, the flow starting in my pussy slit again. Oh gosh, I thought, I'm going to get to cum again. Was I ever, not just once.

Grandpa grasped my butt cheeks, pulling me closer to him. "Umnh, sweety, your mouth tastes like Tina's pussy," he announced. And you sure feel and smell good, that same smell you had out by the pool. Let me kiss and taste you there."

"Umnnh, oh, Grandpa," I protested just a bit and wriggled.

He kissed his way down my smooth belly. I stepped wider with each leg opening my sex to him. He kissed me right on my pussy. I quivered all over and collapsed into him. If he had not been holding me by my hips I would have fallen onto the floor. As his tongue swiped down then back up my slit opening my outer lips, going inside my inner lips, brushing over my unhooded clit, I shuddered and flooded his face with my woman cum.

"Aaaaah," I moaned, "Grandpa more. Please."

He grinned up at me his lips, nose and chin covered in my shiny, slick juice. I felt his big middle finger slide up into my wet twat, deep into my fuck hole, the pad of his finger touching a place inside me on the front wall of my cunt that made me cum again.

"Ooooh, yeah, please, Grandpa," I groaned. "I'm cumming again."

He fingered my hole. I came again, little cums sweeping over my body concentrated in my cunt. As I was cumming over and over, he pushed me to my knees both his hands on my shoulders. Kneeling between his legs I fluttered my tightly closed eyes open. His big Grandfather cock was right there, all gnarly, ridged with veins, his foreskin pulled back, his shiny knob end glistening with a dollop of pre-cum on the tip of his mushroom crown.

"Kiss it, baby," he hissed, "suck my cock. Make grandpa feel as good as you do right now. Right now," he ordered when he felt me hesitate.

I kissed the head of his cock, licked off the glob of clear juice bubbling in the slit of his corona. It smelled, tasted so good, felt so good on my lips, tongue. I pulled back a string of my saliva and his juice connecting us, my lips to his cock.

"Ummmnh, oh yeah, Grandpa, I like it," I burbled.

"I know you do honey, now suck it. Take it in your mouth," he urged me pulling my head back into his musky crotch.

His big knob slid between my lips, over my tongue, to the back of my throat. He stopped right there, so considerate of my first sucking on his cock.

I sucked hard, concaving my cheeks against the sides of his veiny, drooling cock.

He moved my head up and down with his hands. "Like this, honey, up and down, suck," he instructed me.

I did just as he wanted. I was loving it, the taste, smell, feel of him in my mouth. I took his hairy sack in one of my soft hands, rolled the big balls around inside his skin.

"Umnh, oh, baby," he moaned, "you're a natural, a natural cocksucker, so good."

Never imagining it could, I felt his cock get bigger, longer, thicker, wetter, harder in my mouth.

His balls drew up tight to his body. I learned later he was about to cum, while I was still cumming over and over, so excited by him fucking my mouth, me fucking his cock with my mouth, but he pushed my head back, mouth off of him.

His long, fat cock dripping with my saliva and his pre-cum jerked up reaching to his navel, sliming his hairy pubes, all curly, and the dark trail of hair leading up to his belly button.

He lifted me up, pushed me back, turned me around. I protested, "No, Grandpa, please, no. I want your cum in my mouth. I want to swallow your love juice."

He chuckled. "Next time, baby, next time. I want to show you another way to be safe, not to get pregnant. Bend over and hold onto the back of the toilet."

I did as he told me, my legs weak, shaking, my body tingling. I had cum so many times and wanted to cum more. I wanted his cock in my pussy, fucking me long, hard, deep. Looking over my shoulder I watched him. He took the suntan lotion bottle off the sink counter where I put it down. He squirted a handful of the lotion into his palm and slathered it all over his big cock.

"Open your cheeks, baby," he said. "Show me your hole."

Not really understanding what he intended to do, I opened the cleft of my smooth butt. He swabbed the leftover lotion into the crack of my ass, pushed some into my crinkled back hole with his big middle finger.

"Oh, Grandpa, Grandpa," I said hurriedly, "that's the wrong place. You're too high. Go lower."

He chuckled again. "No baby this is just right. You'll see," he said. "You won't get knocked up this way, but you'll sure feel good. So will I. You want Grandpa to feel good, don't you."

I nodded my head up and down in agreement. He swiped his cockhead up and down in the cleft of my ass. I felt the knob end pushing against my poop place.

"Grunt baby, grunt," he said breathing hard. "Relax. Let Grandpa in your sweet hole."

"Ungh," I grunted hard. His cockhead breached my crinkled ring ovaling it.

"Ooooow," I yelled. "Oh, it hurts."

He covered my mouth with one of his hands; the lotion, his juices and mine smearing my lips. I tasted it all.

"Shhh, shhh, quiet," he said. "Hush. You don't want Keith and grandma to hear you do you?"

"Ummnh, hunh, unh uh, no," I grunted. "Ah, ah, ah." More of his cock slid into my backside.

He held still. His free hand cupped my cunt. He rubbed my aching clit. He pushed his middle finger into me touching that special spot again on the inside front of my puss hole. He thumbed my clit.

"Oh yeah, baby," he moaned. I felt his wiry pubic hairs scruffing in my crack, his balls resting on my cunt lips. His cock all the way up in me. "Ride it now, honey, ride it," he instructed. "Move back and forth. Fuck your ass with my cock."

"Oooooooh," I was cumming again, my juices really gushing out of me now.

He pumped and pumped his cock in my asshole while fingering my pussy, twiddling my clit, his other hand massaging my breasts, fingers twistng my little tit nubs again. His cock got longer, thicker, harder again, this time inside my back passage. The knob swelled inside me, and I felt his hot cum spurting into my bowels. Squirt, squirt, squirt, squirt, squirt, throb, quiver, pulse, squirt, squirt.

I squealed again in ecstasy cumming each time he shot his hot, slimy cum into me.

A Modern Family - 5 - Keith Learns from Grandpa

The bathroom door burst open again. I didn't even care. I was cumming so fast and so hard. Again, I would have fallen down if Grandpa Ted had not been holding me up with his cock up my ass, his hands on my tits and cunt, a finger deep up in me, coated with my steadily flowing juices. I didn't care if it was Grandma Tina, mother, dad, a neighbor, a crowd of more people for me to suck and give my ass. I turned my head slowly, my eyes glazed. It was Keith.

"Ha, ha, ha, ha," Grandpa laughed. "Right on time, Keith. Just like I told you. Get over here and fuck her ass."

Grandpa pulled his cock out of me with a juicy plop. His cum ran down the inside of my thighs. He moved me back so he could sit on the toilet seat. He pulled my head down to his cock.

"Clean me honey. Clean grandpa's slimy cock, sweetheart. Clean it in your mouth," he told me.

I took his cock covered with his cum and my butt musk in my mouth and went down on it. He reached my hips and spread my butt cheeks. "See it dripping my cum, Keith," he said. "All open and lubed for you. Fuck her ass buddy."

Keith was behind me, his shorts off, t-shirt still covering his upper body. He guided his cock to my gaped open hole and pushed it right up into me.

"Oooooooh," I moaned.

"Finger her cunt, Keith," Grandpa said. "Feel her little man in the boat and play with her tits. Fuck her Keith. Fuck her good. Make her cum."

I was so happy. Grandfather knew just what I wanted. He knew just how to teach Keith and I to play safe so I would not get pregnant. Lovingly I sucked Grandpa Ted's gnarly, nasty cock while Keith fucked my ass, fingered my cunt, tortured my clit with his thumb, and massaged my titties.

Keith fucked me, and I sucked Grandpa Ted until Grandpa Ted lifted my mouth off his cock. He got up, had Keith sit on the toilet seat, me sit on Keith's cock driving it back up in my ass deep. Then as I bounced up and down on Keith's super hard pole, him feeling my tits, Grandpa Ted knelt between my legs to kiss, lick my pussy and clit. I could not tell for sure I was so excited, but I think Grandpa Ted was kissing and licking Keith's cock as it pumped back and forth in me, massaging Keith's balls and kissing, licking, mouthing them too.

Keith hardened more, got thicker longer, throbbed, pulsed, jerked and filled my rectum with his big load of cum while I was cumming over and over again. After Keith's cock popped out of my hole, Grandpa Ted said, "Now the two of you shower together. Get cleaned up, dress nice, and come down to dinner. We don't want Grandma Tina to know about this, do we?"