A Modern Love Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Octavian
Octavian
173 Followers

I told him it sounded very attractive. He gave me the dates and I said I would call him back. I felt a frisson of excitement. If the villa was as private as Carl said, we could do anything that took our fancy. And I needed a holiday. We had originally planned to be away in Spring but that had been cancelIed because of the take-over battle. I knew we wouldn't be able to take a month, but we could have two weeks. I checked my diary. The first two weeks were definitely out. The last two weeks were okay. Oh bollocks! There was an important presentation on the Wednesday of the second week. It was to a new client and we had already postponed it once. Maybe I could still get out of it. I explained the situation to Paul, acknowledging that it was at rather short notice.

"It's going to be difficult, Ben. Giles will be on his honeymoon." I put my hand to my forehead. I'd forgotten that. And he was the only one who could deputise for me. "Really, Ben, I ought not to let you go at such short notice, but because you gave up your holiday earlier I will agree to it on one condition. If I cannot get a stand-in, you have to agree to return, and if that is the case, we'll pick up all your travel costs."

He was being fair and I couldn't really argue. He could have refused permission for me to go in the first place because I hadn't given him sufficient notice. Yet not only did he agree I could go, but he was also prepared to pay for a return ticket if I had to return. Kelly had no such problems and could take any two weeks. Accordingly I phoned Carl and said we'd be out for the last two weeks. During our conversation I discovered that we would all be coming back on the same flight.

And then the bad news! My presence would be required in the office on the Wednesday week after all. And since we were due to fly home on the Friday there seemed very little point in my going back. Kelly said that she would come home with me but I told her not to bother. She might as well come back with Carl three days later. It was bad enough that I should have to cut short my holiday; why spoil hers, too?

We were in the departure lounge at Gatwick Airport, on the Saturday waiting to catch an early evening flight to Palma. Kelly was wearing a sleeveless lilac broderie anglaise blouse, and a matching plain short skirt. The lilac effect was complemented by the mauve nail polish she had applied to her fingers and to her toenails. She was already quite tanned from sunbathing in the garden the previous weekend, in fact she would not have looked out of place had she been in the arrivals hall, having just returned from her holiday. But hers was about to start and she was excited. She kept turning to look at the departures board, trying to see if our flight had been called and with every movement of her head, her long dark hair would bounce on her shoulders.

But the commencement of our long delayed holiday wasn't the only reason for Kelly's happy frame of mind. There was the not insignificant fact that that Carl would be there. She hadn't seen him for three weeks now and had missed the sheer intensity of their physical relationship. She was looking forward to 'sleeping' with him that night. Kelly and I had provisionally agreed that she would alternate her nights with Carl and me, a sort of adult timeshare really! The departures board was now showing a gate for our flight. We picked up our bags and arrived there just as the plane had begun to board. We were only twenty minutes late departing and after an uneventful flight we landed at Palma. We grabbed a trolley and joined the milling crowd in the baggage hall. And before very long we were out in the main area.

Carl was already there to meet us and he had a broad welcoming smile on his face as we came up to him. He put his arms around Kelly as he kissed her and then he shook my hand. We made the usual small talk that everyone seems to engage in at airports; how was the flight; how has the weather been, etc. And then we followed him out to his car. Even though it was quite late in the evening, the temperature had not really dropped and as we stepped outside the air-conditioned terminal building, the sultriness was surprising. It was somewhat oppressive and the atmosphere was not rendered more pleasant by the occasional whiff of kerosene. However his car was not too far away and we were soon on our way to his villa, not much more than one hour distant.

It was completely dark by the time we arrived. Carl zapped the electric gates and we drove in. The drive was about a hundred metres long and at its end was the single-storey villa. As we approached it, sensors switched on the exterior lights illuminating the surprising amount of greenery and colour that contrasted with the white painted facade. Carl unlocked the wide front door that opened into the lounge. We walked in, our footsteps resounding on the beige ceramic tiled floor. The lounge was quite large and contained a sofa, an easy chair and a small dining table with four chairs. At the far end was the kitchen, and a line of work surfaces delineated the change of use. A door led out from the kitchen to a terraced area on the right, where the swimming pool was situated.

The bedrooms were located either side of the lounge. Carl's was on the right hand side as we entered. He was thus able to overlook the pool and the terrace from his bedroom window. Carl ushered us into the other bedroom and left us to unpack. The room was a narrower than the lounge but about the same length. It had a double aspect with windows at the front and at the side. At the far end was a door leading into the en-suite. The walls were finished in the ubiquitous Spanish white rough textured style. On each side of the ample double bed was a small low bedside unit, which matched the dark wood of the two freestanding solid looking wardrobes. There was a matching dressing table with a large mirror, around the edge of which, was a built in light. The en-suite bathroom was more than adequate. There was a bidet, a large hand basin and a toilet all in white china with ornate brass accessories. In the corner was a shower cubicle with a bronze screen. The lighting in the bathroom was very bright, in sharp contrast to the subdued wall lighting of the bedroom.

We finished unpacking the cases and went out to the terrace, where Carl was already seated. The lighting on the terrace was also subdued, two small lamps on the wall providing what little overhead light there was. The underwater lights in the pool were all that illuminated the terrace at that end. Carl was already enjoying a cold beer and he fetched two more from the fridge when we joined him. With the luggage unpacked, our clothing put away and with the cold beers in front of us I felt the holiday had finally started. It had been a long day, the travelling had been tiring and it was great to be able to unwind. I sat back contentedly in the chair deeply inhaling the warm night air, scented as it was with the aroma of basil and oregano. In the distance I could see the lights of a small village and in the blackness above us the stars were gleaming.

Kelly finished her drink and said that she would take a shower to freshen up. Carl and I remained on the balcony and had another beer. He told me a little bit about the area. We were not far from Cala d'Or in the southeast part of Majorca. He also told me about a couple of places that we might want to visit. Twenty minutes later, Kelly returned. She was wearing a pale green camisole, matching high cut panties, and some sling backs. Despite the low lighting I could discern her dark shadow through the gossamer fabric of her panties. She really did look fantastic. I asked her if she'd like another drink.

"No thanks, Ben." She was looking directly at Carl, and in a sultry voice she said, "What I'd really like, is to say 'hello' to Carl properly." Without waiting for an answer, she turned and walked back into the villa. She had never looked more provocative.

Carl glanced at me and made as if to shrug his shoulders, but his expression could not conceal his delight. As he got up to follow her, he looked at me and said, "How can I refuse?" An afterthought occurred to him as he reached the door. "Help yourself to a beer when you want, Ben. There's plenty in the fridge. Just make yourself at home."

I went in to get one, just as Carl was about to close his bedroom door. I caught a glimpse of Kelly. She was already lying on his bed.

I went back to my chair on the terrace. It was very quiet. There were hardly any sounds from the road below; an odd motorbike or car but that was all. Spanish villas are designed to be cool; they are not designed to absorb sound. The solid glazed floors tend to reflect and even to amplify sound. The windows of the villa were open, and the sounds emanating from Carl's bedroom were carried to me in the balmy night air. I knew what they were doing even though I could not see them. I heard their low voices, the odd laugh, and then the quiet before Kelly's whimpers became audible. Insistent repetitive whimpers, moreover, that gradually increased in frequency and in volume. A whimper that became a cry, and a cry that rent the night air as she climaxed.

I must have fallen asleep out on the terrace. I looked at my watch when I woke up and I realised that I had been sitting out there for two hours! I had to get to bed. As I entered the villa I noticed that Carl had opened his bedroom door, presumably to allow the cooler evening air to circulate. When I'd been sitting out on the terrace I was under some cover and I hadn't realised that a full moon had risen. It was now shining through the open bedroom window, bathing them in moonlight. They were fast asleep on top of the covers. Carl was naked. Kelly had kept her camisole on but her matching panties were nowhere to be seen. His hand was casually resting on her thigh. Her hand was loosely holding his flaccid penis.

Chapter 12

I woke up early the next morning. I was going to make some tea but I could hear noises from Carl's bedroom and it was obvious that they were at it again. So I decided I'd wait a while. I must have dozed off because the next moment Kelly was in my bed saying, "Rise and shine, or at least rise!" Her hand was around my cock. She kissed me, her tongue immediately in my mouth.

"Morning, Kelly, did you have a good night?"

"Hello, Ben. Yes I did, thank you, and now you're going to have a good morning!" She started to stroke my cock and it began to stiffen. When she was happy that it was hard enough, she straddled me and lowered herself onto it. She was very loose and very, very wet. Try as I might there was absolutely no friction and there was no way that I could achieve a climax. I was aware of the increasing wetness around the base of my cock.

"It's no good, Kelly, I'm sorry but I can't come like this." She got off me and lay on her back, spreading her legs. I looked at her open, wet and well-used fanny. I reinserted my sticky length into her and as I thrust away I knew that it wasn't going to work this way either. She was just far too loose.

She knew too. "Don't worry, Ben." I withdrew from her and lay down alongside her.

"Sorry, Kelly."

"That's alright", she said and she moved down to take me in her mouth, despite the fact that it was liberally coated with Carl's semen. I watched our reflection in the mirror. She was trying to bring me off with her hand, whilst she continued to suck me. But she was beginning to tire.

I reached down and covered her hand with my own. Knowing what I was about to do she removed her hand. Taking care not to hit Kelly in the face, I began to masturbate. It wasn't long before I was ejaculating in her mouth. She waited until I'd finished before she reached for a tissue and emptied her mouth into it. We turned on our sides to face each other and we kissed. Her mouth still tasted of my semen.

Her voice was very soft when she spoke. "I'm not going to leave you out, you know."

"I know you're not, Kelly, but you don't have to worry about me, honestly." I paused. "When you're with him I usually jerk-off, anyway."

"You must want more than that."

"Not really, Kelly. Look, what you just did was great but you don't have to do it."

"What do you mean, Ben?"

"Kelly, I know it's hard to understand. In fact I'm still not sure that I fully understand it myself, even after all these weeks. All the same, I'll try and explain it to you. I really love you, Kelly. I love you because of the person you are. I love your sense of humour, I love you because of your sympathetic nature, and I love the way you radiate happiness wherever you go. I know that you try to make me happy and in that respect you really do succeed. I could not be happier, honestly. And you've got so much patience and tolerance, far more than anyone I've ever known. Then there's the physical side. You are absolutely gorgeous to look at and you have a wonderful body. Making love to you is fantastic. Oral sex with you is out of this world. I could never tire of the taste of your fanny and I adore the way you suck me and let me cum in your mouth. I could go on even more, Kelly, but I assume you've got the picture." I moved slightly and eased my hand between her upper thighs. In this position my fingers could bathe in her wetness. "Kelly, I want you to know that as far as I'm concerned you're perfect. But, and this is the crucial point, certain things are so perfect, that they cry out to be shared with others. Imagine if there was only one record of, say Beethoven's Fifth, and I had it. I would have to play it to someone else so that they would also know that it is a masterpiece.

"I'm not sure what you're driving at."

"It's simple really, Kelly. I think it would be very sad if I were the only person to know how good you are in bed. Fortunately I'm not; Carl knows about you, too. And that in turn excites me. Last night, when you told Carl you wanted him, I saw the delight on his face. Do you know, I felt really proud of you, I really did. And I saw you on his bed afterwards, when you were asleep. You still had your camisole on, but not your knickers. You've no idea how arousing that was. When I went to bed I had to toss myself off. Even talking about it now is having an effect on my cock!" I felt her fingers around it. "See what I mean?"

"Where is this all leading to, Ben?"

"It's simple really. When you think about it, all three of us want the same thing. So, make the most of the opportunity. If you want to fuck him, or if he wants to fuck you, then do it. It doesn't matter whatever else you're doing."

"Whatever else I'm doing?" Her incomprehension was obvious.

"Well, not literally, Kelly! I don't mean if you're shopping in Sainsbury's or whatever the Majorcan equivalent is! I mean when you're here in the villa, even if you're with me. I'll get turned on because I know how much you adore it when he fucks you." My fingers were still inside her. "And I like the results; when you're full of his cum, just like you are now." I got a bit carried away at this juncture. "There can never be too much of it. I want you overflowing with it." I saw her nose wrinkle at the prospect.

"But Ben, when I'm like this I can't even feel you."

"It doesn't matter to me, Kelly."

"Well it does to me! You know, Ben, I was looking forward to our holiday here. I guessed I'd be spending a lot of time on my back but it never occurred to me that it would only be with Carl. I assumed that you'd want to make love to me, too."

"I do, Kelly, honestly."

"I don't think you do, Ben. The reality is you prefer to watch, don't you?" She still had a puzzled expression.

"Well, perhaps sometimes, Kelly, I suppose you could say that, yes." Did I really mean that? It was too late. I'd already said it.

"I wish I could understand you, Ben." And then she began to cry.

"I wish I could understand myself. But I do love you, Kelly, I swear."

She did not answer me but continued to cry silently. The pillow was now wet with her tears. I kissed her wet salty cheek but she told me to leave her alone. I told her I didn't mean to upset her but she ignored me. I kissed her once more and this time she told me to go away. I knew she meant it too; her actual words allowed for no ambiguity. I slipped on some swimming shorts and leaving her in our bedroom, went out to the pool.

I felt really invigorated after swimming a dozen or so lengths. I climbed out and sat on a chair to dry off in the sun. I looked around me. We were situated near the top of a small hill. Carl's villa was in its own large grounds. There was any number of olive trees dotted around. The boundary of the property was fenced and lines of pine trees had been planted to form a screen. His nearest neighbour was some way away on the lower slopes, but only the roof of the building could be seen above the trees. Carl was correct when he said that his villa was very private. Further away still was the little village whose lights we had seen last night and where, according to Carl, there was a bar that served good food. In the distance, through the shimmering heat haze, the sea was visible. The standard rectangular shaped pool was a good size with a small springboard at one end. Signs indicated that it was two metres deep at this end and one metre deep at the other. Scattered around the poolside were white plastic sun beds, on which were cushions in a blue and white check. Closer to the house there was a table and four chairs but these were in the shade as above them was a large timbered structure on which a dense bougainvillaea was flourishing. The clusters of small cerise flowers were in striking contrast to the azure blue sky. It was a lovely spot, for sure.

A short while later Carl came out on to the terrace. He was naked. He was obviously proud of his body and rightly so. It wasn't just his dick; he had an excellent physique, too. He worked hard in the gym and it showed. But he was also an exhibitionist and he grasped this opportunity to walk around bollock naked. He walked straight past me and dived into the pool. After he'd swum about twenty lengths he climbed out and sauntered towards me. "That's better", he said. "The water's perfect", he added. He disappeared into the villa but soon re-appeared carrying a tray on which there was fruit juice, croissants and coffee. He was still naked and was to remain that way for most of the time we were at the villa. We were seated at a table drinking coffee when Kelly appeared. She wore only a pair of high cut blue bikini bottoms.

She was looking all around her. "This really is beautiful," she said as she walked towards the pool. Carl agreed but he was thinking about her backside. Her lightly tanned firm rounded cheeks complemented the thin strip of blue material that purported to be a bikini bottom. She was moving in an almost hypnotic way and could not have looked more alluring. She stood at the edge of the pool for a while and then she turned round and sashayed back. With each step her full breasts gently swayed from side to side. Her nipples were already prominent, coaxed out and then caressed by the soft breeze. The shadow of her dark pubis and the contours of her labia could be seen through the thin blue material of the bikini bottom. She looked incredibly sexy. By the time she sat down Carl was half erect. She looked at him and laughed. "Don't you ever think of anything else, Carl?"

"It's very difficult when you're around, Kelly!" He stood up and went indoors to get another cup of coffee.

She was still upset and in no mood to talk to me. However she was determined to look on the positive side, and to make the most of things. She mentally listed them. One; the villa was perfect. Two; there was not a cloud in the sky. Three; she could still have a good time with Carl. Things weren't that bad, all in all. She sat down with us and took a croissant from the plate. She reached languidly for the jug and poured out an orange juice.

Octavian
Octavian
173 Followers
1...56789...13