A Mom Models For Her Son

Story Info
Maggie goes shopping.
2.8k words
4.42
968.7k
358
18

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 08/24/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ahungson
ahungson
368 Followers

Maggie was shopping for underwear. Usually she went for plain white cotton ones, nothing fancy. Functional, she thought. As she made her selections, she lingered in the part of the store that specialized in more revealing underwear, thongs, teddies and g-strings. She fingered the material. It was sheer and lacy, basically see through. She couldn't believe women actually wore these; it was like wearing nothing at all.

"Would you like to try that on in your size?"

Maggie blushed. The sales associate was male. That was new to her, men working in women's intimate apparel. How things had changed!

"This would look great with your figure," he said, picking out a black lace thong and bra.

What the hell, she thought. She still had plenty of time. She disappeared into the fitting room with her selection. The associate had been right. The thong and bra made her look like a sex goddess. She still had a good body for a woman her age, better than most. Why was she hiding it? Her friend Jean had told her she should embrace her curves. She also liked how the thong and bra felt, how the string of the panties ran up her butt and was tight over her pussy lips. It made her feel sexy and wanted.

Maggie paid for them at the checkout.

"Hot date?" the cashier said.

Maggie blushed. Sure. If staying home and cooking dinner for her husband and son qualified as a hot date.

Drew was already home from school when she pulled into the driveway.

"Hi mom."

"Hi hun."

"What did you get?"

"Oh nothing," she said, trying to hide her purchases.

"Come on show me. I know you're lying. Victoria's Secret. Very nice. I didn't know you shopped there."

"Well, normally I don't."

"Get anything nice?"

"Just granny panties."

"Let me see."

"No Drew!"

But it was too late. He had already pulled the bag away from her. Drew's mouth fell open. "Wow. That's hot."

"Stop you're making me blush," Maggie said.

"I didn't know you wore that kind of stuff, mom."

"I don't. It was silly of me, really. Give them back. I'll go back to the store tomorrow and return them."

Drew held the panties and bra away from her. "Like hell you are. This is definitely a keeper."

Suddenly Maggie felt less embarrassed. "You think?" she said.

Drew nodded. "You should try them on."

"You mean right here?"

Drew nodded.

"All right," she said. "But you have to promise not to make fun. Your mother isn't 18 anymore, you know."

Drew raised his right hand. "Scout's honor."

"O.K. Give me a minute to change."

She took the bag into the bathroom. She took a long hard look at herself in the mirror. She couldn't believe what she was doing. Had it been this long since a man had shown an interest in what she wore? Whatever, she thought and undressed and slid on the thong and bra. A little tight, she thought, but it was fine. She also put on a pair of high heels to complete the outfit.

Drew let out a wolf whistle when she came out of the bathroom. His eyes lit up. She felt self conscious at first, but encouraged by son's stares she started traipsing around the living room with the confidence and poise of a showgirl.

"You approve?" she said.

Drew was speechless. All he could do was nod. He knew his mom had a great body but this only confirmed it. He could her dark nipples poking through the fabric and the dark area in her panties where her pubic hair was. He was getting hard.

She noticed the effect she was having on her son and she thought, "This old girl still has it." After this, she could never go back to white granny panties. She felt too sexy and powerful.

"Can I feel the material?" Drew asked.

"I guess."

Drew held out his hand and touched the underside of her breast. Maggie shuddered with delight. "Mmm soft," Drew said.

"Feels soft," Maggie said.

Emboldened by his mother's purring, he rubber her over her panties. She moaned. Drew drew back his finger. It was moist with his mother's juices. When she wasn't looking, he put his finger up to his mouth and sucked it clean. It tasted musty and sweet.

A car pulled into the driveway.

"Damnit," she said. "Your father's home. I need to get dressed and hide these."

During dinner, Jim asked his wife how was shopping. "It was fine," Maggie said. She looked over to her son, hoping he would keep his mouth shut. He did. Her secret was safe.

That night lying bed Drew thought about his mother and the outfit she had modeled for it. It didn't take long for him to get hard. He grabbed his shaft and started stroking. He couldn't believe he was jacking off to his mom. When it was over, he had never creamed so much in his life.

Given the effect she had had on Drew, Maggie thought she'd expand her wardrobe. She went back to the store the next day. The same male sales associate was there.

"Back for more?"

Maggie nodded. He showed her a black g-string.

"This one is very popular," he said. "It'll drive your husband crazy."

How about my son? Will it drive him crazy? she wanted to ask.

Facing the fitting room mirror, she turned around and looked at herself over her shoulder. The g-string emphasized the roundness of her ass. Damn, she looked sexy, she thought. Drew will love this.

Drew got home early from school. He went into his mother's bathroom and saw her thong and bra hanging out of the laundry hamper. He put the thong up to his face. Mmm. He could smell his mother's warm and heady scent. Pure pleasure. He wrapped it around his cock and stroked himself against the fabric until he came into the gusset of the panties. Just then he could hear his mother come in the front door.

"Drew? Are you home yet?"

He went downstairs to meet her.

"I have a surprise for you," she said and dangled the bag from Victoria's Secret.

Drew gulped.

"I hope you like it," she said. She went into the bathroom and changed. She might as well have stepped out naked, so little did the g-string leave to the imagination.

Drew was floored. He didn't mind the dark tuft of pubic hair that was showing. Most of all he loved how curvy and round and juicy her ass was. "This is even better than yesterday."

"You think?" she said. "Your mother isn't too old to be wearing this?"

"Hell no," Drew said. He was hard again. "There's only one problem," he said.

"What?" she inquired.

"The bra doesn't match."

"It doesn't?"

"No. You should take it off."

"Honey," she admonished. "You don't want to see your mother's old tits."

"Of course I do. You could be on the cover of Playboy."

"That's very flattering but I don't believe you.

"Please."

"O.K. Close your eyes."

When he did, she unhooked her bra. "All right. You can open them now." When he did, he saw his half naked mother standing before him, covering up a breast in each hand. They were way too big to be completely concealed by each hand. Only her nipples were out of sight.

Drew was speechless.

"This is all you get to see," she said.

"Come on, mom, lower your hands. Please."

"That's not fair. I'm half naked and you're still fully dressed."

"O.K. mom, I'll level the playing field."

Drew started unbuttoning his shirt. Maggie watched lecherously as her son stripped down to his boxers shorts. He had a great body and Maggie could tell from the bulge in his crotch that he was hung like a horse.

"Will you show me your breasts now?" Drew asked.

"But you're still dressed," Maggie said.

Drew lowered his boxers and kicked them at the ankles. "Happy now?" he said, cocking a hand on his hips and standing fully naked before his mother. His penis was engorged, not fully erect, but hard enough to give Maggie a preview of his length and girth. Maggie licked her lips.

"O.K. A Deal's a deal," she said and lowered her hands, revealing her breasts in all their glory. They were big and full and hung heavy.

"Do you like them?" she said

Drew nodded. He was growing bigger by the second. What had started as mild erection had by now evolved into a full blown hard on. Drew was fully erect and he wasn't bashful. Maggie caught herself staring, thinking of all the things she'd like to do with it. And the fact that boys his age could stay hard for hours, and not turn over and fall asleep like her husband, drove her wild.

Drew took a step closer to his mother.

"What are you doing?" she said.

"Trust me."

He was standing toe to toe with her, but not fully touching. "Can I feel them?"

"I don't see why not," she said.

His hands reached out and cupped each breast beneath the swell. He weighed each tit in his hand, feeling their heavy sag. Maggie was loving every minute of it, though she tried hard not to betray her feelings. She wanted to show some restraint. As long as she did she felt she wasn't crossing the line with her son.

She shuddered as his fingers grew increasingly tiny concentric circles around her areolas. Her nipples hardened and her pussy was dripping. She could feel herself letting go and desire taking over.

It was in this moment of heady passion that Drew leaned forward and kissed her on the lips. At first she didn't know what was going on, so fast her head was spinning, but as soon as she did she locked lips with him and filled his mouth with her tongue. She couldn't remember the last time she French kissed someone, let alone her own son who was standing before her naked, fully erect.

To kiss her Drew had edged closer and now his cock was pressing up against her stomach. It was rock hard and it was coating her with precum. She reached down and grabbed it by the base. Drew became completely still, powerless in her grasp. She smiled, cognizant of her power over him, and slowly began to stroke him. Her fingertips barely reached around the shaft, yet she seemed to coax an even harder erection from him.

In between moans Drew said, "Mom this is amazing."

"Shhh," she said. "Be quiet and let me do my job."

"Your job?"

"Yes, my job to keep my son happy and satisfied. Are you happy and satisfied?"

"Oh yes. More than ever."

"Well, brace yourself, there's more."

What was she talking about. This was amazing. What more could there be?

Maggie lowered herself to her knees, her son's dick inches from her face. She cupped his heavy balls in her hand and stared in amazement at the long shiny shaft. There was enough there to make any woman happy. She stroked the shaft up and down, squeezing out a fat drop of precum which she licked with the tip of her tongue. Drew looked down and caught his mother's eye. She had a wild lustful look and she ran her tongue up and down the shaft. Drew's knees almost buckled under the weight of his pleasure.

"It's been a long time since I've given a proper blow job," she said. "How am I doing so far?"

"You're doing great," Drew said.

As he said this, the head of his cock disappeared inside her mouth. She purred and he felt his body tingle. She worked the shaft as she sucked on the head like a lolly. Just then the sound of car pulling into the driveway could be heard.

"Shit," his mother said. "Your dad again. Quick get dressed."

She ran up to her room to cover herself up and the front door opened and her husband said, "Honey, I'm home."

It was torture for Drew to sit through dinner across from his mom who only hours ago was on her knees worshipping his cock. They exchanged shy glances and smiles. When dinner was over Drew said, "I'll help with the dishes, mom."

"No son, that's my job," Jim said.

Maggie said, "Honey, why don't you relax? You've had such a long day. Drew and I can finish up."

"Fine. Knock yourselves out. I'm going to take a shower."

Yes! Drew thought.

He followed his mother in the kitchen carrying plates. As soon as the door swung shut behind them, they locked into a deep passionate embrace and kissed. "Should we finish what we started? Maggie said.

"We should," Drew said.

She unzipped his fly and his cock sprang out. He had been nursing a boner throughout dinner. "Wow it looks even bigger than before," she said. "This is going to be my desert."

Drew came quickly and unceremoniously, filling the back of her mouth with rope after rope of hot cum. Maggie tilted her head back and gargled before swallowing it all. Drew was spent.

"Thanks mom."

"No problem dear. Now help me clean up these dishes."

The next day Drew came home early from school, hoping to catch his mother alone before. All day he had been fantasizing about her. The blowjob she had given him in the kitchen felt like a dream, not quite real. For a minute, he wondered whether it had ever happened at all or whether it was a product of his overactive and horny imagination.

"Mom?"

"I'm up here honey."

He followed the sound of her voice up to her bedroom. She was leaning in the doorway of the bathroom, wearing nothing but a g-string. Immediately Drew got a hard on.

"I've been waiting for you," she said. "Come here, let me show you something."

She opened up the laundry hamper and showed him the soiled panties he had come into.

"Did you do this?"

For a second Drew thought he was in trouble. Sheepishly, he nodded.

"I thought so," she said.

"Am I in trouble?"

"No," she said, grinding her thigh against his crotch. "I want you to break in all my new underwear like that."

Drew gulped as his mother bent forward and slid the g-string down her legs, through her ankles. Drew picked the underwear off the floor and brought it to his face. He undressed and sat down on the toilet seat as his mother, naked, watched. He wrapped the g-string around his erect shaft and used it, like a glove, to stroke himself. Within minutes, he came into the gusset of her panties. Quickly, she grabbed them back.

"I don't want any of your cum going to waste," she said as she slid the g-string back on. Slowly, she could feel her cunt being saturated with her son's copious amounts of cum. Drew was still hard.

Maggie pointed her curled toes at his hard on. "What are we going to do about that?" she said.

Drew grinned, hoping his mother would go down on him, but she had other ideas. Grabbing his cock by the base, she led him to the marital bed. Her hips swayed left to right as she preceded him. Maggie sat on the bed.

"No one's had sex on this bed for years," she said. "It needs to be broken in."

Drew was standing before her, hard as a rock.

Maggie looked up at him with starry eyes. "Are you sure you're ready for this? Are you ready to satisfy your mother's needs—I have lots of them?"

Drew nodded. "Should I put on a condom?"

Maggie shook her head. "No, I want to feel your cum inside me."

Drew couldn't believe what he was hearing, nor what he was about he see: his mother rearing up her hind legs as she kneeled on the bed on all fours, exposing her lovely ass to him. She wagged her ass at him enticingly and pulled the string of her panties to the side. Her swollen pussy lips stared out at him. Drew got up behind her and grabbed her hips, sliding his cock up to the hilt. Being inside her felt like warm butter, all soft and warm. Drew moaned.

Maggie looked back at her son over her shoulder. His face was frozen in pleasure. She began to rock her hips back and forth, slowly milking her son. Drew picked up the pace, his hips slamming against hers.

"O God mom I'm going to cum."

"Go head dear, fill me up. Fill your mother up with your juice."

When he did, Drew collapsed exhausted on his mother's back. She gave him a chaste kiss on the cheeks and went into the bathroom to clean herself up.

ahungson
ahungson
368 Followers