A Most Forbidden Dream Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The half-asleep Jimmy fights to stay awake waiting for her to return to bed. He has romantic notions of falling asleep in her arms after profusely declaring his undying love to her over and over. He is surprised, and very much relieved, that she does not seem overly upset by his wild attack upon her. He was even more surprised when, as they climbed the stairs, in a soft whispered plea that almost sounded desperate in its urging, when she invited him to sleep with her that night. He is hopeful, wondering if sleep was all that was on the menu.

He does his best to stay awake, but it's to no avail and in the process of waiting for her in slips off into a deep sleep. Sometime later he fills himself being awaken by a series of soft kisses and even softer words by his mother.

His eyes flicker open and for a moment or two he believes he is dreaming. The bedroom, which previously had been dark, is now bathed in soft candles light. His mother's voice, sweet and soft, is coming from next to him in the bed.

"Wake up hon. It's time for you to maybe go back to your own bed."

He rubs his eyes saying, "Can't I sleep here, with you."

She strokes the side of his face, after softly turning his face to look at her. She is sitting on the edge of the bed wearing a pretty white satin robe, "Is that all you want to do is sleep Jimmy. Maybe you might attack me again," she says with a sly smile.

The guilt once more comes rushing back to him over the way he treated her so roughly downstairs earlier that evening. "I promise to be good," he says lamely as it's all he can really think to say in his defense.

"Really you won't lay a hand on me baby," she says standing up as she slowly starts to undo her robe.

The robe flutters softly to the floor. What she is wearing causes his cock to instantly come alive. His mother is wearing a halter stretch white lace teddy with plunging neckline that allows her massive tits to spill out on all sides of it.

"You like your mother's pajamas sweetheart. Here look at the back..." she says turning around. The back has a large part of the white lace material that should be covering her ass cut out in a beautiful heart shaped design.

"Hmm you like yes..."

"Yes. Jesus you look beautiful. Like an angel sent from heaven."

"Yes and if I allow you to sleep with me tonight you shall treat me like an angel promise. No more aggressive attacks. You have that out of your system right hon?"

"Yes. I shall be good to you. Promise."

"Good then go into my bathroom. Brush your teeth, rinse your mouth out and then come back to bed."

Jimmy does as she requests hurrying, hopeful that she is just not using those sexy "pajama" to tease him.

He enters the bedroom and sees her sitting on the edge of the bed looking utterly beautiful. He cock stiffen in his boxers as she stands up holding her hands out to him.

They come together, holding hands as she whispers to him, "That was quite a display of aggression you put on downstairs Jimmy."

"I'm sorry Mom. I didn't ..."

"Shh just promise you will be gentler, slower with me when the time comes. Can you do that?" She kisses him gently. "Please... baby... for... mommy." She accents each word with a soft kiss.

"Yes." He says breathlessly kissing her back as they fall back onto the bed together, arms wrapped around each other. They get under the sheets and start snuggling softly in each others arms while exchanging sweet kisses, each lasting longer than the prior.

This time he goes slow. He lets her lead, feeling her push his face down onto her chest. He spends a good five minutes kissing the entirety of her bare chest revealed by the skimpy white lace teddy.

He then finds himself on his back, as she hovers over him, leaning forward letting those huge tits fall in his face. He begins to lick up and down, all around the deep exposed valley of her cleavage, before thankfully she yanks the teddy open allowing her bare tits to flop into his face.

He suckles on them, being mindful to go slow this time, as her moans grow louder. Now it's her hands clawing desperately at his boxers, ripping them off as she takes control. She pulls the sheet back revealing the fullness of his gloriously manhood.

She lets out a sigh, before falling upon it with her lips and mouth. She slowly takes all eight inches into her mouth, sucking on it with delicious fervor. She stops after a short time though as its only a prelude to what she really wants.

She falls onto her back, pulling him on top of her, whispering, "Come on baby Mommy wants you inside of her...now."

She reaches down and carefully guides his throbbing cock into her wet hole as Jimmy finally loses his cherry.

"Go slow baby. Make sweet love to your Mother," she whispers as their lips find each other and they begin a long, slow passionate kiss, while he pumps up and into her, trying to match her, as she bounces slowly up and down on the bed with him.

"Oh God hon you feel so big, so hard inside me. That's it ...make love to your mommy. Oh Jesus yes like that."

Jimmy goes slow at first, but soon nature takes over and he finds himself gripping the headboard above her, hips thrusting downwards with increasingly growing force. She doesn't seem to mind as her moans only increase in intensity.

He raises up onto his arms and pauses for a moment. He was maybe about to cum so he waits for the moment to pass. He stares down at her. Her magnificent tits jutting upwards, her pretty face turned sideways against the pillow, her eyes shut tight.

It's a lonely scene he beholds, only made lovelier as he begins to thrust into her slow and hard. The force of his thrust causes those huge tits of her to jump and jiggle, which turns him on more than anything ever has in his young life.

Soon he has no other purpose in life, but to thrust his cock deep inside of her hard enough to make her tits bounce. To this end, his slow hard thrusts begin to pick up in intensity and speed as does her moans of pure pleasure, as does the way her tits jiggle when he slams into her over and over.

Harder and harder he begins to "make love" to her. His youthful energy takes over and he is soon fucking her as if there is no tomorrow. Her huge tits are bouncing up and down as she begins to cry aloud, "Oh baby Mommy...Mommy is cummming!!" she cries her head thrashing from side to side, her long hair whipping about.

One, two, three more mighty thrusts and such an intense orgasm washes over him where he loses all muscular control; his arms that had been supporting him give way and he goes crashing down upon her, his body shaking from the intense orgasm that he just experienced.

After soft exclamations of undying love for one another they are both soon fast asleep- his face once again, guided by her cloying hands, resting in the safest place in the world.

He is not sure, but he thinks when he falls asleep, just like so many long years ago, he did so with her tit in his eager mouth. It's all a blur to him, thinking back upon it later on.

But not to Lini, as she smiles contently before falling asleep, just as she had planned all along, knowing that is exactly the way their night ended.