A Most Unusual Romance Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey you can't blame me, he's worshiping the naked goddess who's lying on him."

She sat up and repositioned herself above my proud cock, two thirds of which broke the surface of the water like a periscope. The sensations rippled through me as she slowly lowered herself down, encasing me in the soft silky wet flesh of her vagina. Her muscles clutched at me in protest as I filled her, the crown of my cock caressing the entrance of her womb.

She raised her bowed head to look at me, "Ohh, mother, I love you," she gasped and then groaned as she started rocking. I rolled my hips to meet her every move. Water rose and fell, splashing over the brim. Her eyes were unfocused and her mouth open as she grunted rhythmically in tune with our movements. I whispered words of encouragement and she reacted, her movements becoming more aggressive grinding her pelvis against mine.

We came within seconds of each other, her first, followed by me pumping my jism inside her as she sucked me dry. She collapsed onto my chest regaining her breath. Then her lips sought mine. She shivered and I realised that the water had grown cold. We climbed out and I wrapped her in a large fluffy white towel and hugged her to me. She looked up at me with her elfin features moulded into such an expression of love that it physically struck me with its intensity.

What did I do to deserve her love? And that of Sally and Mila! My stomach clenched with the uncertainty of the future. Then I relaxed and realised I just needed to go with the flow. Maybe going with the flow was the true religion of all mankind - allowing one's spirituality to shine through.

I looked at the ornate clock on the sideboard and saw that it was seven o'clock. We got dressed and made our way over to the restaurant. It was larger than I'd expected as it was open to non-residential guests.

We were shown to a nice secluded table that stood by a large open window. We sat down on one side of the table rather than across it. The grounds spread out in front of us were dotted with pools of light from the flickering flames of torches set on poles, giving an almost fairy-tale aspect to the view.

The waiter came over with the menus and Zoe asked me to order for her. I was intrigued to see that they offered a six course tasting menu with selected wines, so that's what I choose for us. The waiter server the first course and its accompanying wine. As I ate I was aware of the glances that almost all the men and some of the women were giving Zoe. And she deserved every last one.

She was wearing the classic little black dress that seems to be the staple of every woman's wardrobe. Hers had a plunging neck line and a scalloped back. The hem came to her mid thighs and she wore lace top stockings, and as she had happy to show me as we'd left our room, no underwear.

As I finish my first course and sipped my glass of wine, I watched the delicate way that Zoe eat, I'm used to dinners using both their knife and fork at the same time. Zoe on the other hand would cut her food up then use just the fork to eat.

I let my hand rest on the top of her thigh and slide up and between them. The silk of her stockings changed to the silky skin under my fingers. She paused in mid chew to swallow to slide her hips forward to push her pussy against my fingertips. Then she looked at me with a needful expression flitting across her face.

She licked her lips seductively, "Please tell me that means I'm part of the menu tonight," she whispered to me.

I replied, "You will be the crowning course."

She finished the last mouthful on her plate and slumped lower in her seat and opened her thighs to allow me full access to her pussy.

She slightly turned to me then said, "My skin tingles where you touch it, Mila said you do the same to her. It's what made her understand how much she loves you."

She saw the waiter approaching and sat up straight. He removed the empty plates, and topped up our wine glasses.

The courses came and went, the glasses were kept topped up. We discussed Zoe's training and I drifted into my Professor role. She had to present a case study in a couple of weeks as part of her radiology course work. I said I'd offer her advice, but I wouldn't do the work for her. What I would be able to do was of course, ensure she picked the best type of case to present. She was surprised when I described the type of case that would be best for her.

I told her, "Never go for the unusual or rare condition, find an interesting but common case and work it to death, cover every aspect. If you go for the unusual case you tend to rely on the uniqueness of the case and don't research the basics of the case properly."

She was surprised, "We're always told to find an unusual case."

"You can do that but it's the complete case that the assessors are looking for and it's much easier to find the right case if you don't limit yourself to only unusual cases."

I could see her pondering this as the meal proceeded and as we finished the crème caramel desert she sat up straight.

"I know just the case, it's a patient that I saw during my first week on rotation. Cancer of the stomach but presented with slightly unusual symptoms, I've followed her through to her successful surgery."

"Sound ideal, you can show me the case next week."

As we finished the meal we were offered coffee and liquors. We decided to take them into the garden and enjoy the rest of the warm evening on a wooden swinging bench under a vine covered pergola. I sat down and Zoe lay down with her head on my lap. I kept us gently rocking as she looked up at me, her face highlighted by the yellow flickering flames of the torches set in brackets on the pergola. In the background was the tinkling sound of water from the nearby fountain. The air was heavy with the scent of the flowered and the tang of the citronella oil from the torches.

Lying in my lap with her feet up, Zoe's skirt dropped down her thighs revealing her sweet pussy. Also, in her relaxed position the top of her dress relaxed affording me easy access to her breasts. I took advantage of both her erogenous zones, smoothing her breasts and occasionally running a finger or two through her moist slit.

I ran the back of my finger along her cheek and down the curve of her neck, amazed by the level on my feelings for the woman on my lap. I'd only known her for five days, yet I couldn't imagine a life that did not include her. I was aware that she must feel something along the same lines as she kept touching me as though to prove to herself I was real.

She confirmed my suspicions by whispering softly, "I keep wanting to pinch myself to prove that this is not a dream."

I bent down and she raised her head and we kissed, and she sighed contentedly.

"How urgently do you need to get back to Denver?" I asked.

"I'm ok for a few days, I informed the medical school I had a family emergency and I needed to take the week off. Why do you want to know?"

"I was thinking we should stay the extra night. The receptionist says she can get tickets for the 'The Grand Ole Opry' for tomorrow night, Emily Lou Harris is playing."

She sat up, "I'd love to go, and I grew up listening to my father playing her records."

"Well that's good because I already told her we'd take the tickets."

She playfully punched my arm, "Thank you darling, I love you." She lay down again this time on her side facing me, with her head on my thighs. With her fingers she traced the growing bulge in my trousers.

She smiled up at me, "Someone's happy we are staying."

"Someone's in shock that a beautiful young lady likes to play with an old thing like him."

She shuffled her head closer and planted a kiss on the bulge. "I love him, I love the way he responds to me. He fits in me perfectly and leaves me feeling all wet and warm."

She undid the top of my trousers and slid the zip down, freeing my rod from the confines of my boxers.

"Oh goody he wants to come out to play," she murmured as she kissed the hardening crown and licked the drop of pre-cum off. She sucked the head gently and rhythmically like a baby with a pacifier, supporting the shaft with her hand. I rested back against the cushions looking up at the sky through the grape vines and the stars twinkling in the velvet black of the night sky and lost myself to the mastery of her mouth. My hand again slid down the front of the dress and I cupped her breast.

She swallowed as she sucked my cum from my inner self. Then sat up to give me a long sensual cum-flavoured kiss.

She said, "I think that was the best tasting part of the meal, you're spicy and slightly salty and I love it."

She lay back down and said, "Take me to bed please."

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The wind tousled her hair as she sang along to the Emily Lou Harris CD playing on the audio system in the car. We were driving along the I-70 and the signposts said 'Denver 160 miles' and I was lazing back in the passenger seat. We had been driving for the past two days after leaving Nashville.

We'd had a great second day in Nashville that culminated in an amazing night at The Grand Ole Opry. It had been a fairly long day driving yesterday and we'd found a motel on the outskirts of Amarillo to spend the night. Zoe had looked at me with doe eyes as she asked if she could drive the Aston, and finally I'd buckled.

After a couple of hours driving we had pulled into a service station to fill up the tank, use the rest rooms and get coffees for ourselves. As we walked back to the car I handed her the keys and she'd wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed me. Then she'd almost run to the car and adjusted the seat. I watched as she eased herself behind the wheel. She grinned at me as she slid her short skirt up her thighs until I could see a hint of her blue panties. I'd leant across and kissed her, letting my fingers slide up her thigh and feel the damp crotch. I'd settled back in the passenger seat as she pulled back onto the road, reclining it and shutting my eyes and thought about last night.

It had started out innocently enough with a Skype video call to Susie and Mila as we were getting cleaned up after the long days travelling. The girls were tucked up in bed. I was sat on ours wrapped in a towel after my shower, while Zoe had her shower. The thing was so small you would have needed a shoehorn to squeeze us both in.

The girls were teasing me as they sat up in their bed, propped up by a pile of pillows. The sheet had slid down around their waists leaving their delectable breasts exposed to my voyeuristic gaze. They started by caressing their own breasts, teasing their nipples all the time grinning at me. They were amused to see that my cock had poked out of the flap in my towel and was happily giving them the big thumbs up.

Zoe came and sat beside me, she had a towel wrapped around her waist and was using a second to dry her hair. She said hallo to the girls and then laughed when she saw what they were doing.

She said to them, "Ohhh, please tell me I'm going to be your surrogate again today."

"Would you please, it was so much fun last time," Sally said.

"Do you really want to do that again, it didn't weird you out," I asked.

Zoe smiled at me, "I love it when you make love to me. But when they are in charge of my actions I feel like another woman. And I think you see me as another woman."

In a way she was right. That last time when I shut my eyes and I heard Sally or Mila describe how they wanted Zoe to act, it was like I was fucking them not Zoe. In my imagination the body I was holding morphed into that of the voice I could hear.

"Ok then which of my three lovely ladies do I satisfy first?" I asked. And damn it if Mila and Sally didn't start playing 'rock, paper, scissors' to see who was going to control Zoe first.

Zoe handed me one of my little blue pills. "I think you are going to need this to keep up with us tonight." And she gave me a smirk that made me shiver all the way down to the tip of turgid cock

"Yes, I win," came Sally's voice. "I want some good fashion luvin' Michael." Then she looked at the camera and my image on her screen. "I miss you so much, this is the longest time I've not been able to touch you." She was right I'd never taken more than a couple of weeks at a time off from the department. And even then she would have dropped round with papers I needed to sign. If there was one big regret in my life after losing Sarah. It was the time I'd wasted not realising how much Sally had meant to me.

Zoe spoke drawing my attention back to the present, she asked, "So how do you want him?"

Sally said, "Can you set it up so I can watch his face. I love your body but I do so miss watching his face as he cums, and you need to tell me what he does."

Zoe replied, "That's easy, if I'm on top you'll be able to see his face all the time."

I took hold of her and pushed her onto her back. I pulled the towel off her body and threw it on the floor. "First though I get to taste Sally," I growled.

Zoe gasped as I buried my face between her legs and she spread them as wide as she could. Opening herself to me, the soft dark curls of pussy leading down to the open flower of her womanhood. There was a hint of soap that was quickly overpowered by the heavenly scent of aroused woman, and the first drops of honey dew glistened on her pussy lips. Like a hummingbird I was drawn in and I sipped the sweet nectar.

Zoe twitched and wriggled as my tongue swept over her labia and flicked off her growing clit. She reached down and entwined her fingers in my hair holding my tongue over her clit.

She turned her head to the camera and sighed, "Oh holy fuck Sally he's doing it again. He's licking my clit and my cunt is dripping."

I raised my head and she looked down her body at me. "Zoe love, this isn't your body anymore, it's Sally's. This is her clit I'm sucking, her cunt my fingers are sliding into."

An expression of surprise flitted across her face to be replaced by comprehension. "Yesss, fuck me, fuck Sally," she growled then moaned as my fingertips caressed her G-spot.

I rolled onto my back and Zoe/Sally slid up my body. Her lips seeking mine, my hard cock trapped between us. I heard Sally's voice and I looked across at the screen on the laptop.

She was staring at the camera and licking her lower lip. "Make love to me Michael, cum for me please. Make my body sing for you. Oh, fuck."

The iPad she was using moved and the view changed. Suddenly, I caught a glimpse of Mila's hand by Sally's pussy. Two fingers were obviously inserted in her cunt, and the surrounding moisture was hard to miss.

Sally's tone changed to a more demanding one. "Body, I want you to suck his cock, lick his balls and taste him for me."

Zoe/Sally wriggled down and her mouth opened to swallow the throbbing mushroom crown of my cock.

Zoe managed to say around her full mouth, "Mind, your mouth loves the feel of his cock, the way he throbs and twitches and the salty earthiness of his pre-cum

On the screen I could see Sally lying back against Mila. Her hands were caressing Sally's breasts, but they were both watching us. I smiled inwardly as I groaned, "Sally, your mouth feels fucking amazing; ohh fuck your tongue..."

Zoe was licking around my glans and the sulcus and it was sending waves of pleasure down my shaft. A wicked grin was mirrored in her eyes as she watched my face. She knew I was talking to her but she understood my need to call her Sally.

Sally...I looked at her and her eyes were fixed on mine. Mila was kissing the side of her neck as she pulled and teased Sally's nipples. She also held a little pink bullet vibrator in her hand and was playing it over Sally's clit. I could hear her panting and moaning and Mila's words of encouragement.

There was a growing ache in my groin and I was desperate to feel the warmth of Zoe's cunt surrounding my cock. "Ride me Sally," I told her and she laughed and gave my cock a final kiss before she rose up, grasping it in her hand. She poised herself above my shaft and fed the crown past her labia lips and into the entrance of her velvet-soft vagina. We both gasped as she slowly slid down my Viagra-enhanced shaft until I filled every millimetre of my elfin girl's slick quim.

She leant forward using her hands to support herself on my chest. She turned her head to face the camera, "Mind, he's so big and hard in us, he's touching every part of our cunt," she moaned.

She rose up, her pussy lips clinging at my shaft until just my crown was still nestled in her cunt. I positioned the iPad to capture that scene. Then she dropped down and began to ride me. She looked down at me and her face twisted into a mask of lust as the sensations spread out from her cunt.

I lay there watching her move to her own rhythm, basking in the pleasure she willingly gave me. Her fingers clutched at my chest and her eyes focused on mine.

"Does...Sally's...cunt...feel...good," she gasped out.

I looked up at her and blew her a kiss before focusing on Sally's image again. Mila's fingers were still slowly circling her clit as she watched us. The flush on her chest and the shivers that still rolled over her abdomen told me she had just climaxed.

Sally grinned at us and said, "Michael, fuck me har.."

AHH-OOOOOOOG-GAH

I started awake at the horn from a truck. I sat up in my seat blinking the sleep from my eyes and looked around. Zoe was pulling in front of a truck and she looked over at me.

"Hey sleepy head," she said.

"What was that?"

"I think the truck driver was enjoying the view," and she looked down at herself. The top four buttons of her blouse were undone and the shadow of her breasts were clearly visible. She'd hiked up her skirt even higher and pulled the crotch of her blue panties to the side. Her pussy could be clearly seen.

I grinned at her and she smiled back. "So how long did he get to ogle you," I asked?

She laughed, "Just a couple of minutes, but are you sure it was me he was looking at. She may have been checking my hunky boyfriend out." I laughed at the unlikely possibility.

"How long was I out for," I asked?

"About an hour, I think we wore you out last night?"

I stroked her thigh, my fingertips brushing her pussy. "You can wear me out like that any time you want. She placed her hand on mine holding it in place.

I glanced at the sat-nav display and it said that we would reach our destination in an hour. Off in the distance we could see through the haze the mountains to the west of Denver. We were also seeing more and more hints of suburban landscape.

Time to take the bull by the horns I thought. We'd been skirting around some important decisions the last few days.

I said, "Zoe, have you made your mind up, do I drop you off at your dorm. Or are you going to come with me to discover the apartment the university allocated to me?"

She thought then replied, "I do need to pick up my things from my room. Can you drop me off there? I'll pack the essentials for the next few days and drive over to your place."

"Our place!" I corrected her.

She shook her head, "No it's always going to be the university's, I won't feel comfortable moving in with you there."

"Then the sooner we find a place for all of us the better. I asked the girls to do a search for us. I told them to look for a furnished place for let within an hour's commute. I get a $5000 monthly accommodation allowance, so we might as well use it."

"You don't mind if I keep my room in the dorm do you? It's so useful when I'm working shifts."

I flashed back to my own med student days and remember the pleasure of being able to fall into a bed at the end of a long shift.

"You'd be mad not to," I said and she looked at me gratefully. I thought on and then said, "I'm going to make sure that our new place has enough bedrooms for each of you to have your own. We are all going to need our own space at some time."