A Mother’s Story - Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My son's cock now was imbedded completely up inside my butt. My breathing steadied and he moved his hand from my mouth. He remained still for a few seconds and then started his slow withdrawal. With his cock tip still inside me, I knew he would push forward again. I held my breath and waited for the thrust. He eased his cock again up into my ass and I accepted my fate. With that, my son, my Davey, started rock and fuck me up the ass. I looked up into the mirror. His head just above mine. His face contorted with determination and lust. His domination of me now complete.

He hammered his cock into me. Pounding my butt. I felt my ass cheeks shake with each thrust. He young, hard dick impaling me relentlessly, without caring, mercy. I felt small and helpless like a little girl caught in a trap, unable to escape.

He raised himself on his forearms looking back and down at his cock penetrating my ass. He grabbed my shoulder forcing us both to move to our sides. I was now facing the mirror on my side. One of my son's hands was tightly gripping and squeezing my tit from under me. His other hand moved down and grabbed the inside of my thigh and pushed my leg over top of his. Our eyes both transfixed on the scene reflected in the mirror. My son's cock slicing in and out of my ass. His hand moved from my thigh and started to massage my clit and my pussy slit. Suddenly, the pain that was consuming me before vanished. My mouth opened and that same little girl sigh escaped filling the room. His cock pressed deep inside my ass felt as if it belonged, as if this is what my ass was made for. I started to push my butt onto his cock to meet his thrusts. I looked at my own face, grimacing, lustful, wanting more of my son's cock up in my ass.

He pushed high into me, as if he was trying to rip my ass open. He renewed his hammering into my ass. Pumping, driving his cock up my ass. Suddenly he pushed his cock to the hilt inside me. Held still. I felt his cock expand inside my ass walls and then a torrent of warm, wetness filled my entire ass cavity. Bathing his cock in the hollow of my ass with his sticky, creamy cum.

Then my own orgasm was released. My ass muscles squeezing his cock as if they were milking it. Prying more cum from my son's dick. Both of us in incestuous ecstasy together, again. His one arm held me tight, my chest pressed against his. His finger pressing into my clit and pussy, soaked in my cum. His dick spouting the remaining cum from his cock into my ass. My sphincter clinching then easing around my son's stiff, young, perfect cock.

Our breathing also synchronized. Our bodies one. Melted together. We pressed against each other, both just absorbed with the moment. The taste, smell, the touching, the reality of what we had just done soaking into us. We relaxed in our bliss. Together, drained and depleted, physically and emotionally.

My Davey kissed me on the back of my neck. I sighed. My leg stretched still over his thigh, his one hand resting on my pussy, the other on my chest. His cock still secure in my ass. That's how we fell asleep. Together, one, mother and son.

The beginning.

12