A Mother's Curiosity Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SpankerSam
SpankerSam
2,228 Followers

"Yes!" Samantha almost screamed out her answer. "Yes I think about her. I think about the things that she likes and what I would do to her. I think about watching you fuck her and her watching you fuck me too. Sam you bastard! I'm Cumming! Oh fuck! I'm Cumming! I'm Cumming! I'm Cumming! Oh fuck! Oh shit! Oh fuck! Ahhh! Ahhh!"

That was all it took. I felt my balls explode. I looked down at spurt after spurt pumped out of the tip of my dick. Damn, I wished that I had her before me. The thought of Samantha slowly sucking my hard dick until I filled her mouth with my hot crème was maddening. I had to see if I could take this to an even higher level.

"Samantha! I think that we both need to go and take a cool shower. If you want to continue talking, why don't you call me after you have had a chance to clean up? I have my own mess to clean up. And I could use a stiff drink!"

I heard her soft laughter. "Ok Sammie! I'll call you back in a few. And Sammie, thanks for being such a sweet person. Now I know why my daughter likes you so much." The soft click of her phone let me know that things had not ended yet.

SpankerSam
SpankerSam
2,228 Followers
12