A Mother's Help Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Angie couldn't move she was so tired. She lay there panting and whimpering as Jack rolled her back over. His cock fell out of her pussy and he slid off her body and off the bed. As he stood up, Betty reached for him and held him. She kissed him and he kissed her back. She moved her hand down between their bodies and stroked his wet cum covered cock. As they watched her daughter lay there she looked like she was sleeping. They could both see the cum running out her pussy as she lay there with her legs wide open. She had been fucked very, very good today.

Jack said, "God she is so beautiful Betty, just like you. He kissed her and they merged their body together. She knelt in front of him and just like she had done from the first day they met, she took his soft cock in her mouth cleaning him completely of the cum on it. She licked his balls and thighs cleaning every drop of cum off his body. When she stood she smiled and said, "Why don't you take a nap, you look tired."

He was he was dead tired. He kissed her and said, "Come lay next to me and we'll both take a nap. Something tells me we have created a monster in your daughter. God Betty that was unbelievable!"

He smiled as he looked at Angie. Her body was so lovely and he felt so lucky he had been asked to fuck her and give her something to compare to her other lover and husband. He was hoping she now knew there were other cocks out there for her. Lots of them. And that she now knew that her husband was her husband and there was only one of him. But when he wasn't there for her, she could had her choice of a lover if she wanted. And as beautiful as Angie was, she could had any of them she wanted. There were 4 days before her husband was to come home.

12