A Mother's Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once again I felt that unmistakable heat start to burn deep within me, spreading and growing, causing my pussy to twitch and pulse, boobs swell and nipples go even harder and become ever more sensitive. I started to let out a long low scream as my orgasm continued to grown. My pussy was clenching on Andy's cock rippling along his shaft time and time again. Andy was in no doubt aware of what was happening, of what he was causing to happen to me, what his cock was doing to my body, as my movements became more frantic and uncoordinated.

Suddenly my orgasm broke over me in a yet another wave of heat and intense pleasure, I collapsed forward unable to move, boobs sensitive as Andy continued to play with them, sending aftershock after aftershock coursing through me, my pussy clenching on his still hard cock.

I fell forward and off him, his cock pulling out of me with a loud slurp, as spent as I was I knew Andy hadn't cum during this session so turned towards him and sucked his cock into my mouth. Tasting my own juices on him. Keeping full eye contact with him at all times I took him long and slowly into my mouth, lips locked tight around his shaft as I slid my head up and down it time after time.

Loving every twitch of his cock as my mouth stimulated and teased it, I could feel every vein in it, especially the one running down the underside. Both of us knew what was going to happen. I wasn't going to pull off him. He was going to cum in my mouth, I was going to let him, I wanted him to, and I wanted to see the look on his face as he did so.

"Mum, I'm close," he whispered, almost in a warning.

I said nothing, made no other movement than to keep sucking on him, building the sensation then easing it back, I wanted him to enjoy the anticipation of what I was doing for and to him.

Realising that I definitely wasn't going to stop him he seemed to relax slightly, took hold of my hair gently in his hands and held me in place, pushing his hips gently forward, then his body went rigid, and the first spurt of cum shot out of his cock and onto my tongue, he juddered a couple of times as the spurt subsided, then rigid again followed by another explosion of cum in my mouth, followed by his body juddering, this continued for four or five more explosions of cum. I've never had so much cum in my mouth at one time. I was struggling to hold it all, so gave up the struggle and swallowed, gulping it down.

All the time he was cumming I was staring into his eyes and he mine, the look of pure love in them when he came almost broke my heart with my own love for him, then gratitude, then pleasant shock, as I continued to milk his cock dry and swallowed all his cum, licking my lips at the end, planting a playful kiss on the tip of his cock as I moved away from him.

We both were shaken by what had happened and took a short while to recover, but by now I was totally overtaken by my own bodies response to him and I wanted more, so much more, but in a different way.

"Well, we've proved one thing; you can fuck."

"MUM! You never swear."

"What, you're shocked at me swearing after what we have just done? Face it, sweetheart, you've just fucked your mother, now let's see if you can make love as well." With that, I stood on shaky legs, took hold of his hand and lead him up the stairs well aware that he was looking up at my bum and pussy and into his bedroom.

When we got into his room, he turned to face me pulling me into his arms, bending his face low to kiss me. A long, slow, passionate kiss, filled with love and longing, his arms were around my waist but one hand was running up and down my spine gently tapping on it, sending shivers up and down me. He moved from kissing me to nuzzling my neck, muttering words I couldn't understand or remember.

I jumped up so my legs were around his waist and he was supporting my weight, hands dropping to my bum to hold me in place, I was basically sitting on his waist, grinding my pussy against him, as we continued to kiss.

We staggered to his bed and fell on it bodies still entwined, we kept kissing and caressing each other for what seemed like ages, then Andy disentangled himself from my arms and kissed his way down my body, taking his time, sucking on my boobs for a while, then moving down my body, soft nibbling and nuzzling kisses all the way, until he was at my groin, face opposite my pussy. I moaned in anticipation at what was to come, I've always loved receiving oral sex, and I knew I was going to get some in the next second.

Andy sighed as his mouth moved inextricably forward and towards my eager and wanting pussy, a pussy I spread open wide for him.

But he didn't kiss or lick my pussy, just blew a stream of oh so warm breath over it, teasing, then he kissed his way down and then back up my right leg, again in the slow soft way he had done with my body. When he got back to the top of my leg, he again blew hot breath over my pussy and kissed down and back up my left leg. He was delaying and teasing me, knowing what relief I wanted from his mouth, where I wanted him to place that next kiss or lick of his tongue.

At last, his tongue flicked out and licked up my slit in one long slow confident motion, I screamed in delight at the first contact. Andy continued to lick up and down my pussy, pressing his tongue deep into my slit as he did so, then pausing right opposite my vaginal canal, pushed his tongue deep into me, rolling his tongue around and around in me, tongue pushing into me like a cock.

I wasn't able to respond or direct him, I was taken over by the moment, lost in my bodies reaction to his oral stimulation. Andy moved slightly and as he pushed a couple of fingers into my wet cunt, found my clit and sucked it into his mouth, licking at it first then holding it between his teeth as he rolled them over it.

I came like a train, screeching and screaming time and time again as spasms wracked and surged through me, electric jolts of lightning shooting through me. Clamping my sons head hard against my pussy as my juices flowed out of me covering his mouth and face, my legs wrapped around his shoulders imprisoning him, until at last my passion subsided and I relaxed.

Looking down I saw Andy's face between my legs, covered in glistening sticky cum. The sight along with his grin was enough in my heightened state to cause me to have another gentle orgasm at the sheer erotic sight.

That moment between us was so intense and intimate, even more than my own earlier swallowing his cum neither of us could speak.

Andy reversed his way up my body, kissing me the way as he did when he moved down it until we were laying next to each other face to face, I kissed him on the lips, then cleaned his face of my cum, licking him clean, savouring the taste of my cum on him.

Taking our time we caressed each other until when both felt we were ready Andy moved over me parting my legs gently, positioned his cock against me again, and for the final time slid inside me, once again filling me to capacity.

We made love together, long, slow, languorous movements, each pleasing the other, Andy playing with my boobs, me grinding my hips against him. Both relaxed and enjoying the intimacy between us, mother and son, but loving each other.

We continued this long slow loving until we were both ready, sensing the time was right we increased the intensity and passion of our coupling and came holding each other tight within seconds of each other.

Finally, we had finished, I was spent and exhausted, a sheen of sweat covered my naked body, my hair wet and mussed, plastered to my skull. I was exhausted, my pussy sore and sensitive from the pounding and friction it had had, my boobs tender from the pawing and kneading and sucking and biting. Thank God, Frank and Lauren weren't due home until much later.

Andy was as equally spent and hot as me, grinning at me with a sheepish smile on his face, knowing what had just happened between us, mother and son was something special, something sacred between just us two, but something that could never happen again. And both of us realised we wanted it to happen again. But never could or would, this had to have been a one-off event.

"Well I think we proved that the problem isn't you, it must be Fiona," I giggled.

"Well, you responded much more than she ever does. Mum thanks for...for what's just happened, for...for what you've done for me. Mum, I love you, as my mum."

"I know sweetheart, I know."

With that I stood up, gave him a motherly kiss on the head and headed for my shower, there was no way we were going to have a shower together, that would only lead to more sex between us, and that could and would never, ever, happen again.

12