A Mother's Love Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Uh, what do we tell Stelle if you get pregnant?"

"We'll have to tell her about what happened. Or most of it. Let her think it was him."

"You're sure she'll believe you?"

"Yes. We can blame the scratches on him, too. Now, I want you to fuck me as many times as you can before we leave in the morning. Feel free to wake me with your cock if you wake up hard."

He already had an erection. "Are you ready now?"

"For you, baby, I'm always ready."

He leaned in and I met him, mashing our lips together desperately. I didn't break contact until I was getting dizzy from the lack of oxygen. I made just enough room to pull my sweater off, along with the thin shift underneath it. I had not worn a bra since the first morning in Algonquin, and Cole immediately got an eyeful.

He reached up, gently cupping my breasts. His eyes met mine, a question hanging there, unasked. I smiled and gave him a small nod, and he bent his head forward to suck on my tits. Once he had my nipples properly hard, he lightly rasped his teeth across them. A thrill rushed through me, but I knew I couldn't take as much of him as I wanted if he got rough.

"That's nice, baby," I said softly. "But not too rough tonight. I plan to fuck you for several hours, so we have to pace ourselves."

He just nodded as I stood up. I moved seductively, swaying back and forth. Nate and I had occasionally been to strip joints together, basically taking notes on what he did and did not like. I had a real good idea of what turned him on, and now used some of those tricks on my son. Crazy as it sounds, I had Tina Turner's 'Private Dancer' in my head as I danced. The irony was not lost to me.

I shimmied my pants down, leaving my underwear in place. I threw the woolen leggings at Cole, who laughed as it hit him in the face. I swiveled my hips as I teased at my panties, then turned and bent over, pulling them to the floor. I spread my legs out, still folded in half with my ass facing him. He was only a couple feet behind me, and I knew that he could see every fold and crease of my sex.

I felt his hands on my hips before I knew he had stood. He pushed me forward slightly.

"Grab the wall and hold on," he said.

I braced myself a moment before his cock touched my pussy. There was the slightest delay, then he forced himself all the way in. I whined at the sudden intrusion, but pushed back and tilted my hips to get him all the way inside me.

After that rapid insertion, it was disorienting when Cole slowly drew himself back out, until jut the tip was in my pussy. He then pushed in again, slowly filling me, inch by inch. He leaned forward to nuzzle my neck, a hand snaking around to play with my tits. He started to pick up speed, and I took one hand off the wall to work my clit.

He was pounding me hard and fast when I felt him getting close. I returned my hand to the wall and pushed my ass out for him. He thrust forward sharply a couple times, then held his hips pressed hard against mine. I felt his cock pulsing inside my pussy as he came, filling me with his sweet cum. Before I could move, he moved his hand down from my breast, pinching my clit roughly. That was all it took to send me over the edge. My pussy milked him dry as I cried out. Our bodies were completely linked, climaxing together.

I nearly fell down when it was over. "I, uh, need a hand to lie down."

He pulled me back against him. One arm secured my waist as the other lifted me by one leg. Somehow, he managed to carry me to the sleeping bag, then ease me down onto my side. He spooned me for a few minutes, just holding me until his cock softened enough to slide out.

"I love you, Mom."

"I know, Cole. I love you, too."

"Um, could I..."

"What is it? I asked when he stopped.

"You smell amazing. Could I taste you?"

"Of course, baby. Just don't lick out all that jizz you just filled me with."

"Promise," he said breathlessly.

I rolled onto my back and Cole slid between my legs. His hands caressed my arms, sides and breasts, and I was loving it. He started kissing my belly, slowly moving down. He slid a hand between my lips just before his tongue reached my pussy. His fingers trailed through my slit, drawing our combined fluids further back. I gasped as his finger teased my ass.

"You like anal, don't you?"

"Yeah," I said. "But I only want your cock in my pussy tonight."

"Oh, so you might want it in your ass another time?"

"Want?" I gasped as his finger entered me. "Yeah, I want you. But, you're Estelle's. I can't take you from her."

He lightly kissed the mound just above my clit. "Yeah, you're right, Mom. Now, just enjoy."

Any thoughts of Estelle fled from my consciousness then. Between his fingers in my ass and tongue in my pussy, I was in heaven. I was tempted to push my climax down, to make him work for it a bit more, but I just wanted to feel him get me off. I let it happen, three of his fingers moving in my ass while his thumb was in my pussy and his teeth rasped my clit.

Cole slid up my body, kissing me all the way. His mouth found mine, and we fenced with our tongues. He lifted his head up just as his cock slid into me again. I moaned softly when he entered me.

"Mmm. Very nice, Cole. You ready to go already?"

"Definitely."

I pulled his head down to my shoulder. "Then make love to me, baby. Nice and slow."

And, that's what he did. He lay on me in standard, boring missionary position. But, it wasn't at all boring with him. He slowly made love to me, our hands caressing each other as we kissed gently. It took nearly half an hour, but I was not, in any way, complaining. Cole came in me again, then brought me to a nice, small orgasm. He kissed me again and got dressed to make us dinner. He flipped the sleeping bag over me before heading outside. I realized that I really could get used to this. Like he had said, it was going to be hard to go back to being just mother and son. And, a big part of me didn't want to.

***

Cole had made us cheeseburgers - two for him, one for me - and heated up some more cider. He had found a small bottle of spiced run in the asshole's pack, which turned out to be a very nice addition to the hot rum. I probably put a bit more in mine than I should have, but I knew it would probably be my last alcohol for a year.

After dinner, we went back to bed. He seemed to like me in Cowgirl, reaching up to massage my breasts and down to play with my clit. I have to say, I was liking it, too. I stayed on top of him for a while after he came, and Cole helped me to a couple nice orgasms.

When I finally lay down beside him, Cole pulled up the sleeping bag. I rolled onto his shoulder, sighing as he wrapped his arm around my shoulder. I had not realized before just how on edge I had been, but now, all the stress faded away, and I quickly slipped into a very relaxed sleep.

I woke up a couple times during the night, coaxing my son awake. He never complained, and serviced me happily. The first time was quiet, but the second was almost a replay of that first time, when Cole had fucked me from behind on Rose Island. It seemed that he was just as worked up as me that time, and we both screamed a bit when we came.

I woke up once more during the night. Cole was already inside me, slowly thrusting his cock in and out. He was being very cautious, as if he didn't want to wake me. I decided to let him finish his fantasy, and remained completely still as he fucked me. Of course, I could not stop myself from getting wetter with the stimulation I was receiving. I was laying on my stomach, and Cole was behind me. His legs were outside of mine, which had to be giving him some amazing friction as he pushed into my tight pussy.

I had to stop myself from panting or pushing back when he picked up speed. His angle was pressing my clit against the floor, giving me a dull sort of sensation that nevertheless was getting me hot. Then he pushed off me a bit, changing the angle slightly. He tilted my hips a bit to get better penetration, and was now doing a nice job of hitting my G-spot. Then I felt something wet against my ass. His thumb was rubbing around my back door, and he slowly pushed it into me. I pushed against the intrusion internally. I don't know if Cole would recognize what I was doing, but I helped his thumb enter my ass. Not much later, he went rigid and unloaded his cum in me. With his cock still inside me, pressing on my G-spot, Cole quickly fucked my ass with his thumb. That was all I needed to come. I fought to keep my body still, but my ass moved against him slightly. I allowed a soft moan to escape my mouth, then he slowly removed his cock.

Leaving his cock inside me, Cole rolled us onto our sides and wrapped an arm around my waist. I barely stopped myself from pulling his hand up to give it a kiss. A minute later, we were both sleeping.

***

MORNING WOOD

It was barely dawn when I woke again. Cole was still sleeping, and I ran my hands gently over his body. When I reached his waist, his cock started to stir. I decided to take advantage of his building arousal, and slipped down to take his cock into my mouth. It took Cole another five or ten minutes to finally wake.

"Ohh, that's nice."

"Mmm. Thought you might think so. Happy new year."

"Oh, right. Forgot all about that."

I laughed. "Well, we were a bit busy at midnight."

"I'm not complaining."

"I should think not. Do you have enough energy to go another time?"

He rolled on top of me. "Definitely. If you're lucky, maybe twice."

"We've only got an hour or so, then we'll need to start packing up if we want to make Angus by noon."

He leaned down to kiss me. "In that case, I should get busy."

And he did, pasting kisses all over my body. He started at my lips and worked his way down. He spent some time giving attention to my breasts before continuing on. When he got to my hips, he completely ignored my pussy, despite my protests. He went down one leg, taking the time to suck on each toe before starting back up. He seemed to be passing by my pussy again, and I tried to force his head between my legs. He resisted for a few seconds before laughing and giving in.

He didn't actually lick me at first, just blowing softly over my pussy lips. I pushed my hips up, but he deftly moved away. He was going to give me pleasure, but on his own terms. He gently opened my legs further, then dove onto me. His tongue attacked me ferociously, and I let out a short scream. He moved his licks up a bit to focus on my clit, but my pussy was not neglected. His fingers slid down, gently penetrating me. He curled his fingers, pressing the pads against my G-spot. I didn't know if he had learned this from Estelle, but it was fantastic. It only took a few seconds for his tongue and fingers to send me over the top. It surprised me, coming on much quicker that I had expected. I wasn't even able to get a scream out, just holding my breath as my body shook.

I barely felt Cole slide on top of me, but I felt him enter. His cock filled me wonderfully. He was hot, and soft, and thick, and hard. When he thrust deeply into me, he bottomed out at my cervix. He bent my legs back, placing my feet over his shoulders. It was amazingly deep, and there was a lot of friction as his cock stroked in and out. He had been close when he penetrated me, coming less than a minute later. He let my legs fall forward, but stayed on top of me - and int me - until he had softened.

"That's one," I whispered. "And, it was a very nice one. The preamble was much appreciated."

"Glad you liked it. You stay here, I'll make breakfast."

"Mm. I could get used to that."

He got up and started to dress. "Yeah, and I could get used to being wakened with a blowjob."

"You'll have to speak to Estelle about that. I doubt she'd appreciate me doing it. But, I think I'll want the two of you to be as discrete as possible. I know you'll be intimate, but I'd rather not watch you going at it."

He looked at me. "After this week?"

"Even more, because of this. I now know how it feels to make love to you. I know it can't continue, but I'll have to fight with some feelings of jealousy when she's with you."

"If it bothers you..."

"Cole, this isn't your problem, it's mine. You and Estelle just be what you are. I'll be fine."

"You're sure?" I nodded. He leaned down to kiss me gently. "I'll be back soon with some food."

He brought me coffee first, a very welcome gesture. When breakfast was ready, he brought it in and we shared our meal on the sleeping bag. We then cuddled together for a little while. For some reason, we never started anything else. I can't say for Cole, but I was actually pretty satisfied. With the number of times he had come in me, I was pretty certain that my egg had been fertilized. The only question was whether it would implant. Considering that I'd only had unprotected vaginal intercourse once before, I was batting 1000 prior to this week.

***

We packed up our things, managing to get everything into the same space as before, despite the extra pack. We'd still need to load all of Estelle's things in Angus, so we would be needing the remaining space. Her parents were moving east, and she had to take anything she wanted to keep. I wasn't sure how much that would be. I was looking at the yurt when Cole stepped up from behind and put his arms around me.

"Ready to go?"

I smiled and held his arms against my belly. "Yes, I am. I'll want to come back some time."

"We may be tempted to repeat some of this week's experiences if we do."

"I don't know. Estelle will have something to say about that."

"I really do love you, Mom. And not just the sex; I love you."

"I know, babe. And, I love you too. It's been a crazy, amazing week, and I would never give up what we've had." I turned in his arms and kissed him. "Thank you, darling. But, as much as I enjoy this, we've got to get moving."

I handed him the keys and he escorted me to the passenger door, opening it for me. Once I was in the seat, he closed my door and went to the driver's side. After adjusting the seat and mirrors, he gave me a wink and pulled out of the parking spot. I spent the next two hours just watching my son. It was a quiet drive, but it was a good quiet.

***

HOMEWARD

Cole finally broke the silence just before we reached Angus. "Mom, how do we go back? To how things were before, I mean."

I shrugged. "We don't really have much choice, do we? No one can know what happened, not even Estelle."

"She'll figure it out when you tell her you're pregnant."

"We tell her it's the bastard's."

"No way!"

I looked at him. "Cole, what happens if we tell anyone that I am carrying your child? At least one of us is going to jail, maybe both. It's the only way."

"She'll ask why we didn't call the cops as soon as we got to a phone."

"No problem. He had our home address, and his buddies will kill us all if we say anything."

"All right," he said. "What if she pressures you to have an abortion?"

"She'll ask, but she won't try to make me change my mind."

"Are you sure? She can be very strong-willed when she believes something."

"Really? I'd never noticed. Trust me, when I tell her I'm keeping the baby, she'll support me. Most women hate the entire idea of an abortion. It can be a necessary evil, but most of us will do anything we can to keep a child we have conceived, even when the actual circumstances of conception are very negative. Men don't always understand just how strong that natural protective instinct is."

He looked at me for such longer than he should have, considering that we were going eighty. "Dad wanted you to abort."

Wow, I hadn't seen that coming. "Uh, why do you say that?"

He was watching the road again. "Just different things you've said. He wanted to keep partying, you wanted to protect your child. He's never been one to voluntarily put his desires in the back seat for anyone. I imagine that he pressured you pretty badly."

That was an understatement. "We discussed it. No, we fought about it. I told him he could be a father or take a hike. He managed to stick it out for nearly a year, but he's really not fatherhood material. He was just not interested in being with a woman who wouldn't get drunk or high every other night. He hated to lose his wild-child lover. To be honest, I've missed her at times, too."

"You did drugs? Weed, and stuff?"

"Yes. Weed, and lots of other stuff. But, things were different then. Hell, we used to get on planes and toke up in the air. That would never fly today. They didn't have drug dogs then, and there was much less security. Everything is different now. That's what I tried to tell Estelle. If she gets charged again, it will be a permanent criminal record. That will really mess up her future."

He nodded. "I think I understand, Mom. I'll do what I can to help her."

"I know, Cole. You really are a great kid."

"You know it," he laughed.

***

When we arrived at the Mooney's, Estelle was waiting. As soon as Cole was out of the van, she was in his arms. It was both sweet and annoying to me. I would have to fight that second part for a while, I knew. After bemoaning that they had not seen each other in days, Estelle took a sniff of his collar. She looked at him, then at me. There was a question in her eyes that I wasn't about to answer. I just smiled at her.

"Cole, you really need a shower. You stink of sweat and...stuff."

"Well, it was pretty cold out there. I didn't want to risk taking a shower and getting a chill."

"And you wonder that I don't want to go winter camping."

Then Brian was there, placing a hand on Estelle's shoulder. "I know what Cole's talking about. Winter exercises were always a bit smelly by the time we came home. Cole and Maisie, why don't you come in? My daughter insisted on cooking you lunch. We'd better see if she's managed to make it more palatable than rations. I think they gave us those to toughen us up. The weak recruits would just collapse and get a medical discharge."

"Daddy, don't try to intimidate Cole. He's not going to hurt me."

"Sorry, darling. Father's prerogative."

Cole kissed her cheek. "Don't worry about it, Stelle. Brian, do you mind if we talk privately for a minute?"

"Sure. Ladies, we won't be long."

"What's that all about?" Estelle asked.

"We'll talk on the way home. The week was a little more exciting than we anticipated."

"Yeah, I got that from the way Cole smells. Did he meet up with some cute, young girl out there?"

"No, he didn't. We only really met one person, and that was a man."

She looked at me for a long moment. "We're going to need a girl's night to discuss this, aren't we?"

"Yes, I think so. It's definitely something that should wait until we're back home."

"I want to be clear, Maisie. Cole may be your son, but he's mine. I don't intend to give him up - to anyone."

I smiled and took her hands gently. "And, I would never ask you to. I think that the two of you are perfect for each other. You'll be much better than Nate and I ever were."

She nodded. "Come on, let me show you what I made for lunch."

Estelle's mother was in the kitchen when we went in, getting out plates.

"Mom, you shouldn't be doing that," Estelle said.

"Why not?"

"Because you can barely see what you're doing. Let me help."

"Estelle Amelie Mooney, I am not an invalid! And, I don't need my own daughter patronizing me. Now, you get the food and I'll put out the dishes."

With that, she stomped out of the kitchen, the fingers of one hand trailing from counter to wall. Estelle sighed, watching her go.

"How bad is it?" I asked.

"She's only got a bit of sight now, a severe kid of tunnel vision. It's like holding your thumb and finger in a circle at arm's length, and she can only see through that little hole. She doesn't care about not driving so much, but she can't read at all, which is hard for her. If she wants to cook, she needs someone to measure everything out for her, set the oven and timer. She spent all week making me cook. It felt like she was sorta living through me. It'll be hard for her to move to a new place, too. She needs to learn the shape of the house, where furniture is, everything. Here, she can just see enough to get to the store. But, she won't know where anything is in Gagetown."