A Mother's Memoir Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm not tired, I want you come too," replied Mum, "Can you do it again, like the pictures?"

Jim smiled at his niece, "Your Aunt Kathryn's favourite position, she felt it was quite animal to be taken from behind," he said withdrawing from her, "Turn over and kneel on the bed."

Mum did as he ordered and Jim stood beside the bed and eased his big cock against her opening. He pushed against her and immediately sank into her vagina. Mum moaned deeply at the different sensation, "Oh that feels so lovely, do it harder."

Jim smiled as he began easily fucking his eager niece, "Oh Beth you feel so good on the end of my cock, I want to fuck you really hard. Stop me if it hurts!"

"Yes do it to me as hard as you want!" replied Mum carried away by the sensation.

Jim thrust rapidly into her ripe young body his own desperation to come urging him on. They were soon both grunting with exertion and Mum could feel Jim's body tightening as he slowed just before gripping her hips and exploding inside her. She felt his cock emptying with each thrust and then yet another orgasm rise and flood her body. Slowly they disengaged and sank onto the bed; Uncle Jim enveloped her in his arms and they lay silently for some time recovering.

Finally Jim spoke, "Thank you Beth, you were right I needed a woman and you are now a beautiful young woman." Mum just snuggled in his arms without saying a word. Jim pulled the bedcover over them and reached to turn out the bedside lamp.

They slept until the first light of dawn came through the window Mum stirred first and slid a hand between her legs as if to check it hadn't been a dream and she was actually now a woman. Jim woke beside her and pulled her close kissing the top of her head affectionately.

"We shouldn't be together when Kathy wakes," he said, "It will probably be a difficult enough day without explaining our new incestuous relationship."

"Just stay a little longer," replied Mum, "I just want to be able to remember my first time; do you remember yours?"

"Yes, quite vividly," said Jim.

"Who was it?" asked Mum.

"It was someone I shouldn't have gone with," said Jim, "But I don't regret it."

"I won't tell, if it is a secret," whispered Mum.

Jim smiled, "Well it doesn't matter so much now," he said, "It just seems to be a family trait."

"What do you mean?" asked Mum.

"My first time was with your Aunt Sophia, my elder sister," Jim declared, "We had always been close until she went away into service. I went to help out at the estate during harvest time just after my eighteenth birthday and Sophia managed to get the job of bringing lunch out to the farm workers. One afternoon she told me to meet her in the barn; when I arrived she was lying on a blanket naked. We just did it without thinking, it felt natural but it hurt later when we knew we couldn't be together."

They lay silent again until Mum said, "Will you make love to me again before you go?"

Jim slid an arm under her body and easily lifted her on top of him, "Let me show you my favourite position," he said as clasped her bum cheeks and eased them apart. His cock was erect and he moved Mum gently over his member and eased it inside her. Still moist from the previous night the entry was smooth and he gradually coaxed Mum into a rhythm eventually allowing her to control the pace of their love making. Jim laid back and fondled her breasts as Mum worked hard on top; as she began to show signs of climaxing Jim slipped his thumb over her clitoris increasing the stimulation until she stopped and ground down into his groin.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck," she gasped and her vaginal muscles clamped around his thick cock surprising him and making him come deep inside her, his body jerking upwards. Mum collapsed on his chest and he caressed her as his cock slowly subsided inside her. Jim's hands ran over her buttocks stroking slowly rubbing their leaking juices along the skin from her vagina to her anus; his fingers circled her anus making her murmur contentedly.

"Relax, I'm going to do something you may like," Jim whispered as he circled her anus. She felt pressure then a finger slipped inside.

"Oh," gasped Mum, "It's nice, do it deeper."

Jim pushed deeper and circled his finger widening her anus; more moans escaped her mouth as both holes were filled. Mum moved back to accept Jim's finger deeper and began to fuck his finger with her arsehole; the pressure stimulated her clitoris again and she felt a small orgasm shudder through her body.

As she finished and lay still Jim removed his finger and let his cock slip from her vagina. Kissing her face softly, "I had better go and let you clean-up before Kathy wakes; I will see you downstairs for breakfast."

"I love you Uncle Jim!" murmured Mum as he slipped from the bed.