A Mother's Shameful Urge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Daniel and Matt had broken the ice a couple of months ago when it came to talking about their mothers. Sandra and Tracy were more than a healthy teen boy could ignore, even for their own sons. Then one day Matt admitted to Daniel that he and his mother started making each other feel good. It had been Sandra's idea to let Daniel watch. She'd had exhibitionist fantasies for years, and the past few weeks had been making her giddy with happy excitement to be able to suck and stroke dick even for an audience of one. Yet it also made her feel good to be able to express her deep love for her son openly. The rest of the time, when her husband was home, the mood around the house was somber and tense.

"Is it really that important?" Tracy asked. "Are you it's not something that could wait until later?"

Sandra gave Daniel another wink, then turned her eyes on Matt's cock as her hand slipped up and down his sturdy shaft.

"Hmm, no, I really don't think this can wait," the blonde told her friend. "It needs my immediate attention." On that, Sandra took the tip of her son's cock into her mouth and silently sucked the head.

"Oh, I'm sorry to hear that," Tracy's voice came from her phone speaker.

Sandra released Matt's cock. "All part of keeping a happy home, I guess. Is everything okay? You sound...I dunno...a little off."

Daniel knew exactly why his mother sounded so preoccupied, and a glance from Matt told him his friend understood, too. But then both boys couldn't keep from turning their attention back to Sandra as she kept her grip on her son's cock and waited for Tracy to respond.

"Yeah, I guess you could say that."

Sandra gave Matt's cock a long lick up his shaft before replying.

"Is everything okay?" the blonde asked.

Her expression was a little more serious now, but she kept her eyes on her son's cock as she casually stroked his shaft. Daniel was worried, too, wondering what his mother might say. Yet watching Sandra perform was making his cock throb as hard as it always did. With his mother's voice on the speaker it was almost like she was there with them, and that made the ache in Daniel's shaft even worse.

"Everything's, umm, fine, I guess," Tracy's dubious voice announced.

"Are you sure?" the blonde gave her an opening to continue, then she herself took Matt's cock back in her mouth and continued sucking him.

"I just need someone to commiserate with," Tracy said. "As another mother of a virile, handsome son."

This piqued Sandra's interest and she lifted her mouth off Matt's cock long to say, "Oh? Did something happen? Is everything okay?"

Daniel couldn't miss the blonde's glance as she went back to sucking his friend's cock. He kept stroking his rigid pole, wondering how much his mother was going to admit.

"I think so," Tracy said. "Oh, I don't know. It's probably easier for you since you have Jack. Matt has his father in the house as a role model."

Sandra released Matt's cock again. "He's hardly ever home," she told the other woman. "And trust me, it's much better here when he's gone."

As if to silently emphasize her point, Sandra rapidly flicked her tongue up and down the underside of her son's dick shaft. "Did Dan do something bad?" she added before taking Matt's organ back between her lips.

Daniel's heart raced. He realized he didn't care if his mother told Sandra what he did. Matt already knew, so that didn't matter at all. He started stroking his rod faster while his mother spent a minute avoiding a direct answer. The sound of his mother's voice was in his ear while his eyes were set straight on her friend's lips as the encircled her son's spit-soaked shaft.

"Not bad," Tracy finally said. "I mean, not too bad. More like surprising. Or, um, even a little shocking."

As hot as it was to watch a mother as sexy as Sandra suck her own son's cock, Daniel couldn't stop thinking about the way his mother's body had felt the night before. It sounded like she was close to revealing his bold behavior while he thought of the way her tits had felt, even through her dress. Her ass felt so firm, almost hard from the exercise she did every day, and shaped like a perfectly sculpted pair of bubbles. Seeing Sandra with Matt only made him want his own mother that much more. Besides, who deserved a woman as much as her own son? Matt and Sandra were visible proof.

Daniel and Matt both knew plenty of girls their age, and either of them could easily have their pick, but that day they opened up to each other they both agreed that no one affected them the way their mothers did. Daniel knew he'd taken his mother by surprise. He didn't know what he was thinking at the time. She'd just been standing at the sink and her ass and legs were driving him up the wall. She'd protested, of course, but she never tried to push him off. The pressure of his cock must've felt good to her. At the very least, she was curious despite her surprise.

"Shocking?" Sandra asked, lifting her head off Matt's cock once again. This time she gazed straight at Daniel, leveling a curious pair of eyes on him. There was an excited gleam in her eyes as she lowered them from the boy's face to his cock.

"Oh, I don't know if I should say shocking, but..." Tracy forced a laugh. "It's just a little crazy. I shouldn't even be talking about it. I'm sorry I bothered you when you have things to take care of there."

"Well, one really important thing," the blonde said, planting a silent kiss on her son's cock shaft.

The way Sandra then looked up at Matt made Daniel's cock ooze a drabble of precum. The blonde was fun and sexy when she performed in front of him, thoroughly loving the way she teased him, but the way she looked at Matt was like something he could never describe. He longed for his own mother to look at him that way. Like a man she wanted and needed in her life in every way.

Sandra started sucking Matt's hard on again while Tracy half stammered through a pretty heavily edited version of what happened in her kitchen the night before. She said Daniel had hugged her. Really hugged her. The way a man hugs a lover. Sandra paused in blowing her son to ask the other woman to be more specific. Matt was going crazy with his mother stopping and starting a blowjob every time she had to say something to Tracy. Daniel could tell his friend was wishing his mother hadn't answered the call.

"I -- I -- could feel his cock against me," Tracy confessed haltingly.

Sandra stopped sucking again and looked at Daniel with a wide-eyed grin. "Did it feel good?" the blonde asked her friend.

"Oh my god, what kind of question is that?" Tracy whipped back. "He's my son, Sandra."

Sandra laughed. "Yes, I already know he's your son. But you're avoiding the question, which makes me think the answer is yes."

"Oh god," Tracy broke down. "He was so hard. I tried to tell him how wrong it was, but I can't help how much I loved the way he held me and how good that big cock felt up against me. Oh my god, I have to be the worst mother in the world now."

Sandra giggled, still stroking Matt but looking at Daniel. "I don't think he'd agree with you."

Tracy couldn't help but laugh too. "This isn't funny, Sandra," she tried to insist, but then she asked if Matt had ever done anything like that to her.

"Hmmm, maybe we should get together and have a talk," the blonde told her. "How about tomorrow?"

"Sandra? Are you saying what I think?"

"Not on the phone, sweetie. This should be a face to face conversation."

"Oh my god," Tracy nearly moaned. But she agreed to meet her friend and they ended the call.

Sandra looked at Daniel again. "I think you've been a bad boy," she giggled.

Daniel actually blushed and Matt was grinning at him. Then Sandra went back to sucking her son's cock. She kept her lips sliding up and down the boy's thick, hard shaft steadily, going faster now that she wasn't trying to talk to Tracy. Matt was moaning with pleasure while Daniel was stroking his shaft hard and fast. And the moment his friend growled and arched his back, he knew Matt was filling his thirsty mother's mouth with warm cream. Daniel was thinking about his mother when he exploded and spurted cum all over his hand and the front of his T shirt.

Once Sandra made Matt cum, they practically forgot Daniel was even there. It happened the same way every time. The blonde mother got up and snuggled up to her son on the couch while held his mother protectively in his arms and buried his face in her silky hair. Daniel put his cock away and left them alone, not knowing how he was going to look his mother in the eye when he got back home.

While Sandra cuddled up with her son after Daniel was gone, she couldn't resist cupping his spent cock and balls in her hand, gently fondling them. This was one of her favorites things about the rapidly changing relationship she was forging with her son, that warm, glorious afterglow from giving him so much pleasure. No one else had ever made her feel the same way. Certainly not the boy's father. Not ever. It was a long time now, years, since her younger days when she first began transforming herself into a stunning object of pleasure. And as good as she became at pleasing men, the most pleasure was really for her. She loved every second of it.

Yet when she married Jack she probably surprised herself more than anyone that she remained faithful to him for all those years. Up until a few weeks ago when everything changed with Matt. As she looked back, it had been building for a long time. She'd obviously never really gotten over her deep-seated naughty streak, but the way her son held and kissed her after they played was like nothing she'd ever felt before. He certainly loved and craved the way she made him cum, and he was just as aroused as she was when she showed off in front of Daniel, but there was something so much deeper. He was her son, and he was completely devoted to her.

Once they were alone, they spent a long time just kissing. Matt cupped his mother's large tits in his hand while she continued to fondle his gradually recovering cock.

"Are you gonna tell Danny's mom about us?" he asked during a pause for breath.

"Yes, baby, I'm pretty sure I will. Is that okay with you?"

"I don't mind. I mean, Danny knows so why not his mom, too?"

"You knew there was something going on with them, didn't you?"

Matt smiled. "Yeah. They're like we were a couple months ago. Guys talk, you know."

"Hmm," the blonde smiled a little skeptically. "So do mothers."

Matt's cock was quickly returning to the hard, swollen state he was in when his mother was sucking him off in front of his friend. Sandra loved knowing he felt the same way about playing in front of Daniel that she did. For them, it wasn't about sharing her with the other boy, but being able to show someone else how they belonged to each other. It wasn't the kind of thing you could just tell anyone.

Sandra pulled her skirt around her hips and moved over Matt, straddling his lap. She reached down and held his cock while she lowered her wet pussy onto his shaft. Both mother and son groaned at the pleasure they shared over Sandra's hot sheath slipping down and swallowing up the boy's throbbing pole into her body.

"Why don't we fuck in front of Danny?" Matt asked, before his mother started to ride him. "Why only handjobs and blowjobs?"

"We have to keep a few things just for us, don't you think, baby?"

Sandra giggled girlishly as she began to rise and fall on that big, sturdy cock of her son's. It pleased her to no end to know he'd agree to pretty much anything while he had his beautiful mother riding his cock and rubbing her big, smooth tits in his face. It wasn't long before she was riding the boy hard and fast, using her whole body to milk his throbbing dick.

"Give Mommy that cum, baby," Sandra moaned. "I need it before your father gets home."

*

After her phone call with Sandra, Tracy left the house. She didn't have anywhere in particular to go, she simply needed to get away. Facing Daniel when he came home from wherever he'd gone didn't feel like a good option after Sandra hinted at something scandalous going on between her and her own son.

It wasn't Tracy's usual practice to go out without a bra or panties on, but she hadn't been thinking about anything other than Sandra's suggestive tone. It didn't make sense, but the way her friend had been so easily accepting of the way she confessed loving the way Daniel's cock had felt rubbing on her somehow made her feel even more ashamed of herself. Her face was flush with shame as she drove aimlessly, finding herself driving by a few of the spots where Daniel was likely to go. But he wasn't in any of them, not on the neighborhood basketball court or the public pool. Not at the park.

The next most likely place her son would have gone was to Matt's house, and that was the last place Tracy was going now. What if he'd actually been there when she was talking to Sandra? Could her son have any idea of whatever inappropriate activities the blonde had hinted at? He and Matt were as close as brothers so it wouldn't come as a huge surprise. Would Daniel have told Matt what he did to his own mother in the kitchen last night?

Tracy finally parked her minivan in a quiet area of the park and shut off the engine. She sat in her vehicle with the windows down and tried some of the meditation techniques she learned in her yoga class. She managed to calm down a little, but it was impossible to keep so many unsettling questions from plaguing her mind. It felt like torture to have to wait to the following day to get some concrete answers out of her friend.

At first, Tracy had thought the best way to deal the previous night's incident would be to pretend it had never happened, but now that hardly seemed possible. She would always be thinking about it, and probably Daniel would be, too. And for that matter, it was impossible not to keep wondering what Sandra must be doing with Matt. Would she actually go as far as letting him fuck her? Her own son? She was a married woman, unlike Tracy, even if Jack didn't treat his wife with any love or respect.

Matt was his father's total opposite. Tracy could see how much the handsome, muscular teen loved his mother. Now that she thought about it, she'd caught the boy looking at his sexy mother the way any healthy man looks a woman as desirable as Sandra. This only reminded the brunette of the times she'd seen the same look in her own son's eyes. She'd missed it before because it wasn't what a woman ever expected to see in the eyes of a young man she gave birth to.

The very thought was outrageous. It was lewd. Sordid. Forbidden in every sense. Yet did that only make her that much more desirable? Did it make her that much greater a conquest to a young man with a cock as lusty and powerful was the one she felt shoving up to her ass at the kitchen sink the night before?

The feeling of Daniel's cock and hands on her was so vivid in her mind now, and it was making her pussy churn with heat. She wished she could stop thinking about it, but instead she looked around to make sure no one was too close to her vehicle and then slipped her hand into her yoga pants. The crotch was already showing a damp stain where her pussy had been growing moist. Her last wax had only been a couple of days before and her pussy felt as smooth as silk. Daniel would love it. And now, his mother imagined the boy tasting her, eager to impress her by how far he could shove his tongue into her welcoming hole.

Tracy whimpered and fingered her flushed sex lips, then pushing a finger into her sheath. She imagined her son's perfect lips enclosing her clit and sucking that pearl like he needed her taste in his mouth just to live another day. Her yoga pants stretched around her pivoting hand as she thrust a finger in and out of her hole, day dreaming of the very thing she'd left the house to avoid. Her son. His cock. His hands and lips exploring his aching mother like he owned her.

A car suddenly passed behind Tracy's parking spot and jarred her out of her delicious daydream. She immediately pulled her hand out of her yoga pants and took a deep breath. Clearly, the woman wasn't in her right mind. She started the car before she gave herself another chance to get caught masturbating in the driver's seat right there in a public park. Besides, she had to face her son sooner or later. Avoiding him would only work for so long, and maybe there was a slim chance they could just pretend it all never happened. She could even cancel her lunch date with Sandra and pretend they never had that insane phone conversation.

Tracy knew she was only kidding herself, but it helped lessen the shame she was feeling as she drove back to her house. When she got back, Daniel was upstairs taking a shower. His mother felt relieved at being able to put off having to face him even for just a little while longer, even though she didn't think there was any way to sort out the kind of thoughts she'd been having. Maybe some things were just never meant to make sense.

Going into her office and checking for work related messages seemed a good way to distract herself. It worked for a while, but eventually she found herself staring blankly at her monitor while she thought about Daniel's hands on parts of her body a son is never supposed to feel. It made her nipples grow thick with sensation while her pussy tingled heatedly. That was when she suddenly felt his hands on her for real. He'd finished his shower and dressed, then came into her office while she was distracted and put his hands on her shoulders from behind. She nearly jumped out of her skin.

"Sorry, didn't mean to startle you," Daniel said as he lightly massaged his mother's shoulders.

"Oh, it's okay. I guess I've just been a little on edge," she replied, knowing he couldn't miss her meaning.

"Me, too, I guess."

With his fingers digging into her shoulders, his thumbs worked against the knots of tension just below her neck. It felt wonderful and all she could do was let her body relax and utter a sigh.

"Ohh, Daniel, that feels wonderful." She very nearly moaned but caught herself just in time. Yet it was only making the hot, buzzing sensation in her nipples and pussy that much worse. Why didn't she make him stop? It would've been so easy just to stand up and break off the contact.

"You feel wonderful, Mom." He massaged her shoulders a while longer, coming dangerously close to turning his mother's body to mush. But then his hands slipped forward and down from her shoulders and he was massaging her tits through her T shirt. "I love it when you don't wear a bra," he told her. "You look so amazing. And you feel even better."

Once again, her son was only fondling her through her clothes. At least he hadn't shoved his hands inside her shirt, which would have been a simple feat. She should have pushed his hands away, but like the night before, she felt completely powerless to move. Her heart was beating so hard she was sure he could feel the wild pulse in her body.

"Daniel," she started, almost sounding calm from the way her son's hands were making her feel weak. "This isn't a good way to be touching your mother."

His fingers were digging carefully but insistently into the firm flesh of her sensitive orbs. It was so wrong, but her body responded as if it had a mind of its own. She found herself wishing the chair wasn't in the way so she could feel that big, strong cock of his surge to hardness against her body.

"I can stop if you really want me to," he said. "But I really don't want to. I see how amazing you look day after day and I can't help it."

"Baby, that's so sweet, but you're my son. This is so wrong, my love."

"Sandra says we can't help who we fall in love with."

Tracy froze for a moment. Was Daniel saying he was in love with his own mother? Now her mind started to spin. This was a wrinkle she never expected yet there was a warmth flowing through her mind and body that she'd never felt before. Still, she did her best to be a "sensible mother".