A Mother's Sin Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cindyexposed
cindyexposed
2,357 Followers

In a move that defied his inexperience, Gary took my calves in his hands and raised them up, so they were now resting on his shoulders. He had me totally exposed and vulnerable.

I was babbling incoherent nonsense as my orgasm overtook me. With my legs up over his shoulder and Gary pressing me backward into an unthinkable shape as he pounded in and out of me, I lost it. I started to cum and lost all control of myself and this situation.

My pussy spasmed, my abdomen convulsed, and I nearly passed out from a massive orgasm that would not cease.

I did not recognize the sounds that emanated from my body and he thrust himself deep into me time after time after time.

I was pinned under him, my heels pushed back to my head, my ass pushed high in the air, well off the bed. I was helpless to resist this massive assault.

My pussy was spasming in orgasmic convulsions. My entire abdomen convulsed as wave upon wave of my orgasm quaked through me like powerful ocean waves crashing upon rocks.

And because he had cum before dinner in my mouth, Gary seemed to have a staying power that defied all logic.

"Oh God....You have to stop...you have to let me stop cumming..." I screeched.

But my words seemed to merely encourage him....he pounded me harder. He seemed determined to give me a fuck I would never forget...

"Oh please...let me come down..." I managed to 'hiss out' between orgasms. "Baby please just cum in me...." I was begging.

An emotional response released inside me, and even as I was cumming, I started to cry....

I do not understand what was occurring, but tears streamed down my face as my womb convulsed, grabbing his erection repeatedly in a series of wild spasms.

Suddenly Gary stiffened. His entire body seemed to quiver as he pressed himself deep inside me. I could feel his erection swell slightly and pulse. I looked up at him through my tears. His face contorted.

I knew he was ejaculating. His pelvis pressed firmly against mine as his penis pulsed inside me. I knew he was unloading his sperm inside me. I lay there panting as he completing the erotic coupling with his teacher.

Finally he collapsed on me, his cock still buried inside of my womb. His face buried in my breasts as we lay there panting, sweating but still coupled together. I reached up and caressed his head as he laid across my chest.

"Gary, that was magnificent...you were fantastic. You made me cum so hard....you are a marvelous lover..."

We laid together, still coupled together, his cock pulsing inside me, as we fought to catch our breath. Our chests were slippery with sweat from the passionate and wild fucking we had just experienced. I caressed him as he rested his head on my breasts, and I savored the post-coital bliss of having his large erection remain deep in my womb.

We made love again the following morning, before departing for Chicago.

At home, things were different. Gary shared my bed with me most nights. He seemed to be insatiable, fucking me at least once a day, even when I was menstruating. He often came inside me morning and night.

I would climax about half the time, but I loved having him inside me whether I achieved an orgasm or not. Gary left for college in the fall. It was difficult to lose his intimacy; but I was glad to have him advance his life as he should.

When he returns for visits (Christmas break, spring break, etc,) he immediately assumes he is welcome in my bed. I suspect that some day he will find a wife and our physical relationship will end. But I will never reject him from my bed....I simply cannot do that....he owns a part of me, and always will.

The end.

cindyexposed
cindyexposed
2,357 Followers
12