A Muslim Meets A Transsexual

Story Info
Black Muslim man meets sexy White transsexual.
1.3k words
3.47
35.6k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,117 Followers

The big and tall Senegalese man stood at the street corner, and hungrily stared at the throngs of pretty blonde-haired White girls walking by. Finally, he spotted the one who interested him. Amber Albright. The Queen Bee. The most popular gal at Saint Augustine College in the City of Austin, State of Texas. He followed her around, waiting for that opportune moment when she split from her friends to walk home alone. He followed her into an alley, and took out the chloroform-filled handkerchief he brought along. Gently he tapped her on the shoulder and when she turned around, he applied it on her face. Smiling gleefully, he picked her up and brought her back to his car. And just like that, kidnapper and abductee escaped into the hot Texan night. The predator smiled to himself. Tonight he was going to get some redneck pussy. Make one of these silly bitches pay for what they did to his people. Americans did all kinds of things to Muslims worldwide, and Texans were leading the charge of the Western world against the eastern powers. Hell yeah.

Amber Albright woke up slowly and painfully. The twenty-year-old blue-blooded Texan gal found herself lying on a cot, in what looked like a basement. Oh, and she was tied up. Standing over was a big and tall Black guy. He had a bandana on, and a gun. Oh, and he stood there wearing a blue T-shirt featuring the present King of Saudi Arabia and bright red boxers. She could see his massive erection straining in his boxers. Pretty obvious what he wanted. Looking him in the eyes, she asked him why he kidnapped her. The big Black guy introduced himself as Mohammed Rashid and told her to shut the fuck up like a good little White bitch. Amber bristled with anger. Since she figured she had nothing to lose, she lashed out at him verbally. She called him a particularly vicious and hateful term. Yes, that one. Mohammed Rashid's eyes bulged in anger, and he smacked her hard across the face. She laughed, tasting blood in her mouth.

Mohammed Rashid grimaced as Amber Albright continued berating him. This silly little White bitch should definitely be more scared than that but whatever. Soon she'd be plenty scared. The big Black man took his massive Black penis out of his boxers, and began stroking himself. Looking coldly at Amber Albright, he told her all the things he wanted to do to her. Amber Albright gritted her teeth, spat and told her captor that she'd seen plenty of White guys with bigger pricks than him. Mohammed Rashid swallowed hard, and told her to shut the fuck up. Amber Albright laughed, and her eyes widened when he came at her. Suddenly, he ripped off her shirt and skirt. Desperately Amber Albright tried to close her legs, but to no avail. Mohammed Rashid spread her thighs apart, and yanked down her panties. Grinning savagely, he told her he was going to pound his Black cock into her tight White pussy until her ancestors in old England felt it. He told her that she was going to get the surprise of a lifetime. Amber smiled wickedly as Mohammed Rashid finally succeeded in spreading her legs fully apart. Instead of the pink pussy he was expecting, the brute found a hard White cock.

Mohammed Rashid's eyes widened in shock. What the hell? Could it be? Were his eyes deceiving him? The gorgeous blonde-haired White chick he'd spent months stalking and yearning for wasn't even a woman! What the fuck? Amber smiled wickedly at Mohammed Rashid's dumb-founded expression. Suddenly, she lashed out with her feet and delivered a swift kick to Mohammed Rashid's groin. The big brute doubled over, groaning in pain, the fight taken out of him. As he gasped, he watched as Amber's feet came at his head with the speed of an asteroid. And then his world went mercifully Black. The last thing he thought before surrendering to oblivion was wondering about how he could have been so fucking foolish. He should have known she was too good to be true. Bitches like her always were. Damn her and all of her kind to hell.

Mohammed Rashid woke up when the contents of a pitcher of cold water were dropped on his face. The big Black man looked up, and found himself lying on the same cot on which he tied Amber Albright earlier. Except that now he was the one tied up. Amber Albright sat on a chair five feet from him, looking very sexy and demure. The picture of Texan White female beauty. A true Southern belle. She smiled at him and asked him how he was feeling. Mohammed Rashid looked at her and disgustedly asked her what she was. Amber Albright smiled and told him that she was a transsexual. A chick with a dick. A tranny. Many a supposedly heterosexual man's fantasy. One man's nightmare. Mohammed Rashid looked at the big Swiss Army knife she had in her hand. With fear in his eyes, he asked her what she was going to do with it. Amber Albright told him that she was going to castrate him. Mohammed Rashid's eyes went wide, and the big Black man began to quake with fear. He cried, with real tears and everything, and begged her not to take away his manhood. Amber laughed and asked him what he would offer her in return. Mohammed Rashid lowered his eyes and told her he would do anything. Amber smiled. She liked the sound of that.

Mohammed Rashid obediently knelt before Amber Albright and sucked on her White cock. The sexy blonde transsexual glared at him as he sucked her cock. Amber's dick was long, thick and uncircumcised. Teasing Mohammed, she asked him how it felt for a Muslim guy like him to suck the dick of a Texan redneck. Mohammed didn't answer because he had a mouth full of dick. He sucked her cock and balls, praying that his torment would end soon. Amber made him suck her until she came, squirting her hot semen all over his bearded face. She squirted all over the crescent sword tattoos on his chest too. Then she ordered him to lick her clean. Reluctantly but knowing his balls were literally on the line, Mohammed did as he was told. He practically polished Amber Albright's White cock with his tongue. So much that she quickly figured out he'd done this sort of thing before.

Well, since Mohammed Rashid embraced the ideologies of radical Islam and Black Racism, Amber Albright decided to stand up for American values and feminism itself by punishing him the right way. So she bent him over and forcibly spread his ass cheeks apart before lubricating his hole. Mohammed cried with fear as he felt Amber Albright's thick White cock press against his anus. Amber smiled and began singing the American National Anthem while pushing her dick into Mohammed's asshole. Suddenly the big and tall Black racist and radical Islamist wasn't so tough. She gripped his hips tightly as she thrust her cock deep into his asshole. Mohammed Rashid howled as he felt Amber's gigantic prick stretching his asshole. She pounded him, and called him every name in the book. She made fun of his background, his looks and his beliefs. And she did it all with a song in her heart. Amber happily sodomized Mohammed until she came, squirting hot cum deep inside his asshole. Heaven bless America, Amber said as she squeezed out of him.

Mohammed Rashid slumped on the floor, spent. Amber looked at him. He looked so wonderful vulnerable. And he'd fallen into slumber. When he woke up, he was still able to walk and talk, but he found out he'd been modified. Amber Albright surgically trimmed away so many unnecessary parts of Mohammed Rashid. Let's just say he won't be spreading bigotry and religious intolerance through his seed anytime soon. Still, he got away mostly alright, a testament to Amber Albright's good nature. Mohammed Rashid left the State of Texas that very same day. As for Saint Augustine College women's volleyball star and former cheerleader Amber Albright, she went back to her beautiful, fun-filled life as if nothing had happened. Life goes on for America's most patriotic transsexual.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,117 Followers