A Native American Goddess

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,141 Followers

Jacques was still breathing heavily when I told him to get ready for round two. I took his still hard cock and put a condom on him. Yeah, I keep them in my nightstand drawer. Jacques laughed, and I told him I was always prepared. Then I climbed on top of him. Jacques lay there, eying me carefully as I took his thick cock and placed it inside my pussy. Then I began riding him. It had been forever since I had a dick inside my pussy. And I've never had one like Jacques before. The big and tall Black stud placed his big hands on my very wide hips and thrust his dick deep into me. I supported myself by putting my hands on his broad shoulders and rode him hard. Like a cowgirl on a bucking bronco I rode him. Jacques made sexy grunting noises as he slammed his dick into me, telling me he wanted to tear up my cunt. I told him to tear up my sweet Native pussy, and he didn't need to be told twice. He slammed his cock into me like fucking was going out of style. It was absolutely fucking amazing.

Man, I lost track of how long we fucked. It was great, though. When I came to, Jacques lay next to me, fast asleep. I grinned. Looks like my killer Native pussy put the whammy on this Black stud. I guess I've still got that old Indian magic. When Jacques woke up, I served him breakfast in bed. He pulled me into his arms and kissed me. I asked him if he wanted to be fuck buddies. He scoffed, and told me he wanted much more than that from me. The Haitian-American stud looked me straight in the eyes and told me he'd wanted to make me his for a long time. I stared at him askance. Make me his....as in us becoming boyfriend and girlfriend? Jacques smiled and nodded. I smiled and kissed him. Neither of us ate breakfast that night. Food was the furthest thing from my mind as Jacques put me on all fours, caressed my thick round ass and then took me from behind. I think our screams of passion woke up half of Toronto that morning, but I couldn't be sure. All I know is that after he fucked me that second time, I walked with a slight limp for days. And loved it!

Later that day, I saw Sarah, while Jacques and I were walking through the University of Toronto campus together, hand in hand. She smiled at us, saying it's about time we got together. Jacques lovingly kissed his older sister on the cheek. Then the three of us went to the nearby Tim Horton's for breakfast. I'm afraid Jacques and I really messed up my apartment. I sat inside the restaurant with Sarah and Jacques, feeling at peace for the first time in my life. And why shouldn't I feel at peace? I'm sitting with my best friend and the man that I love. What could be better than this? This was just the beginning. A year later Jacques and I got hitched. We live together in Brampton, a few blocks away from his sister and her husband. We're one big happy family.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,141 Followers
12