A Neglected Wife's Rebellion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Melissa rose, checked her hem, pulling it low, smiled at him, somewhat coldly, or at least aloofly, and picked up her purse, then her cup, she chugged the last bit of cappuccino as she walked, and tossed the cup in the recyclables, and made her way to the restroom. 'What a figure, and again, a butt that looks like it was engineered by a sports car maker,' Stan contemplated, as her hips rocked so sexily and subtly, and again that bounce in her posterior, the ass cheeks looking both firm and jiggly at the same time.

The hem of her sexy skirt flowed with her graceful stride, and her waist looked so inviting, as her top hugged it tight, the outline of her bra straps just barely visible in the bright light above. His eyes also focused on her pretty feet, so inviting in the sandals, that he figured a foot-worshipping man could cum just by having a picture of her wearing them. Her walking away from him then only made him want her even more.

For the first time in his life, Stan had a thought hit him with a lust that was counter to his usual logical mind, and in a direct deviation from what would be their plan, if she even allowed it. The wild and biological imperative in him suddenly wanted to breed her. He swallowed a gulp, and discretely placed a hand on his hardening bulge of steel, trying to quell his need for her.

Of the many things they had discussed and planned to have the perfect affair if they should both decide to have it, contraception had somehow been an overlooked topic. Looking at her disappear into the corridor with the restrooms, he realized he didn't know if she was on the pill, or had an IUD, or anything else. He just knew he had a pack of condoms in the truck, and a box full at home. But he hated using them, and he planned to always find a safe girl who was on a reliable female contraception method.

The feral voice of temptation in him told him that, even if he knocked her up, she would take care of it. He would help her if she asked, but the problem would ultimately be hers. A married woman as preoccupied with her reputation and social standing as Melissa would not allow such a scandal to rock her marriage, and even if she had the baby, she would try and pass it off as Dustin's. That made him think about what Dustin looked like, and he bit his inner lower lip, as this meant he was on some level entertaining the temptation to fill her womb with his seed. But right now, she was deciding if she would even be staying with him for the next hour alone.

Melissa opened the restroom door and was happy to find she was alone. She looked at herself in the mirror and exhaled. She saw a beautiful woman, who seemed so sad, and that irritated her. She felt angry and marched to a stall, locked the door, lifted her skirt over her behind and to her hips, checked that there was no fabric hanging in the back, and as she turned to sit, one-handedly pulled her cotton panties to her knees. When she was sure her skirt was pinned by her arms, she began to void and felt that her labia were swollen.

Looking at her panties next, she saw a big damp spot on the fabric that would be right under her slit. She sighed. She was quite aroused, and that felt good. She hadn't felt guilty about wet panties since she was much younger, and that made the guilt feel good in a forbidden way. When she wiped, she could tell that there was a significant layer of secretions that could only be from her sincere and heightened arousal. 'It is just one drink, Melissa', she thought to herself, or back to the SUV. As she dressed and went to the faucet to wash her hands, she was still undecided. But that sad girl looked back at her through the mirror, and that broke her heart.

Stan got comfy in the chair with a low relaxed pose and took up as much space as he could. If he was going to be rejected, he wanted to look as confident and strong as possible and make her regret it. But his gut told him, that while he might not fuck her tonight, while he may lose her period, she just might go for a drink, and that would buy him time. While the battle was not won, the worst was over, and an easier stage would come. Either he would be going home, or things would hopefully get a little easier in this next phase. He needed to win it.

Melissa's heart was beating so hard, as she walked out of the restroom. She had clutched her car keys inside her purse when she was passing out the door, but as she now looked at Stan, she opened her hand and let them fall within, at least for now. Walking up to him, keenly aware all of a sudden that she wanted to look good for him, that she still needed him to want her, her smile was warmer, though terribly shy, "Hey..."

"Verdict?", he smiled with a friendly, and playful grin. But he knew so well during that smile that he wasn't there to fuck around. He was there to fuck her, either in the next meeting, or tonight, but his smile was sweet and sincere. If she could read one thing, it was that he was selling it hard as something she needed, and she remembered that it was the purpose of their whole meeting, she had put up a good effort to state that she was not easy, and in her head she was determined not to have sex, but she did reply sweetly, "Just one drink...we are both driving tonight."

Stan grinned because he had won the next stage, but also knew she was keeping her defenses up still, and her 'both driving' comment was again alluding to not wanting to take it further, at least tonight. In her own submissive way, but more importantly, as a woman, she was stating her assertions and her values. They both knew why they were there, but she was his to lose, and he needed to be reminded that if he was going to fuck her, he was going to have to roll up his sleeves and work some more. The challenge fired him up. He was all about it.

It was dark out, but not windy at the time. They spent the quick walk discussing where the bar was exactly, and how to best navigate to a path that minimized their crossing puddles made by yesterday's rain or strips of lawn that were sure to be muddy and grimy. Melissa commented that even with small heels, the asphalt could be tricky, and Stan smiled, "But your feet look so lovely and so very clean," he winked at her as he spoke in the light of a street lamp they were passing.

He was back on the attack, and he knew he had to make her feel good and remind her what she was missing. He led till the building was in sight, but when they were on a shorter path, she gracefully quickened her pace and sprung forward, and even in the soft light, he admired her subtly jiggling butt yet again, as her hips swayed just a few feet in front of him, so softly. It drove his lust wild, and he still wanted to have his hands on her hips that night, and watch her ass cheeks quake and shake as he took her from behind.

Melissa remembered that it was just one drink, that she would keep her composure and never let him think he had a chance of fucking her that night, and would test if he meant to invest himself, meant to sway her, for she was feeling submissive, but at the moment not to him personally so much as to her resignation to go home and have a good cry. The guilt was overwhelming, and the only thing that made it better was remembering how wet she was for him when she was sitting on the potty in that restroom stall.

Walking with him, in the short but dark stretch of alleyways and side streets, she was aware of the fact that he did make her feel safe. She felt that he would be honorable as a lover and in their arrangement. And some part of her female intuition told her that, as independent and strong as he was, some part of him was coming across as at least a little pussy whipped for her, at least for the short while, and that realization was intoxicating to her.

It was a power that she had not felt in a while, that made her panties wet for him, but more importantly made her delicate and chronically hurt confidence start to soar. The sweetest realization, as she walked now a little in front of him near the bar door, was that he was probably checking out her butt, and thinking naughty thoughts. Her naughty thought, which was heavily laden with needs for revenge, was how delicious it would be to actually open her legs to a man who wanted to fuck her so badly. A man that made her acutely feel her need not only to be fucked, but to be used.

She had a use in him too, as a delicious revenge against all of Dustin's neglect. This rage of revenge was now colliding with the enormous guilt that still seemed to haunt her very soul. The two forces were wrestling for her mind, her feelings, her thoughts, and her convictions. She felt many things at that moment but bored was not one of them. She had not felt this alive in years.

They beelined into the bar, and Stan, always alert, aimed for the quietest part of the bar. 'Lucky', he thought to himself, 'I need space with her and idle bargoers can be nosy, talkative, and actively seeking out someone to engage with'. His left hand once again tenderly led her to the bar corner, and she got on the very end seat, her purse by her cute little sandaled feet, and the same ladylike routine of pampering her skirt to sit. He found that ladylike routine so adorable and so arousing. He loved her femininity and was encouraged to find her legs pointing at him again, and sexily crossed. He took the stool opposite, and asked if he could order for them, she hesitated but decided she was going to hear his choice, and then change her drink if she didn't like his suggestion.

The barman promptly appeared, for the bar was rather quiet, "Slow night with all the wind and it looking like it may even rain again, so we are super fast tonight. What can I get you folks?" He asked.

"Two Long Islands please...", Stan looked at Melissa, she considered but decided that she was not in the mood for a beer, nor wine, because drinking wine late often upset her stomach, even though she loved to drink it. She was considering a Martini, but she loved a good Long Island, though vowed to have it slowly. They smiled at each other as the drinks were made, and both chatted about how efficient the service was. The barman took a hint, and knew they wanted to be alone, "Be right back here, holler if ya need me..."

"Tell me about Claire, I would love to know more..." Stan was asking about Melissa's daughter, and that caught her completely by surprise. But it was an easy way to have a lighter conversation, it let her open up, and merrily sip her drink, while he asked very sincere questions and made sweet comments. He was setting up another play, and hoping it would work, but for the moment she was chatty and was drinking. He did the same.

Melissa felt it was very sweet of him to ask, and soon, she showed him some pictures. He seemed interested and called Claire a cutie that would one day break hearts like her mom. This made Melissa blush again, but the comment was charming and made her feel good. She talked about how her daughter was the biggest source of joy in her life. Claire and Melissa's parents who were looking after her, gave her lonely life meaning. She then mentioned her work, and that it was OK. Melissa felt she could have done more with her life, but Claire was the apple of her eye, and she had made being a good wife and doting mother her priority.

The Long Island had hit her a little harder than she anticipated. A very early tipsy, and she was feeling good. Some smooth blues were in the background, and a song she loved, 'Give Me a Reason, by Tracy Chapman'. In that moment she felt like she had been the woman in that song, that she had given her husband plenty of opportunity to give her a reason, but he had failed. If it wasn't for Claire, she might be seeking a divorce, and that thought finally hit her like a revelation. She had not thought about it consciously till then, it must have been suppressed, but now, as she was swaying, seductively on her bar stool, her lovely legs pointed at Stan, she boldly took some aggressive sips.

She looked at him, and her eyes welled with tears. She was about to run to the ladies' room, but he rose from his chair, placed his lips behind her left ear, and whispered, "I will give you a reason..." He knew in that moment that the woman in the song was singing to a man she loved, and was asking him to prove his love. Melissa would be singing to a clueless robot named Dustin, so Stan was going to give her a reason, proving to her his want for her, and hinting that she act on her need to be with him.

Her soul seemed to swoon as she heard his whisper, and he then stood, his handsome face so close to hers, his left index finger lifted her chin, and he leaned in for a kiss. His was full on her lips, she responded softly, but shyly, with a mere peck of her sensual lips. The kiss broke quickly, and they both smiled, a little awkwardly.

Stan's gut feeling was that he may have just messed this whole thing up. She felt like her very soul was bleeding. But the revelation was true, other than Claire, she had no reason to be anything with her husband, then an ex. Maybe, just maybe, some fun on the side, and a new outlook on life, would rescue her from a melancholy she had harbored for years. It might even save her marriage, make her confront her husband, demand changes, or threaten to leave. She was the wronged party, and that needed to change. Stan was thinking he had blown it, and as he backed away, he looked vulnerable for once, "Sorry, that was quite forward of me..."

Seeing him in that light, she read him now better than he had read her, he was sincere in wanting her, he had shown some vulnerability, and while they both knew, especially her, that this was a dream scenario for him, she needed him too. Needed him badly, and in that frame of mind, she was beginning to understand what he meant. They would be lovers, and while her gift to him would be the steady pussy he needed, she craved some dick in her life. But he would also give her the courage to make a change, the courage to know her worth again.

In many ways, she was the bigger winner in the scenario, and as she thought of her car keys in her purse, her lonely SUV, and her even lonelier life, made less miserable only by her loving parents and her darling child, she exhaled, and simply whispered, "wow...". He looked at her, confused, but she lifted her right index finger sweetly showing a confidence he did not think she was capable of, and she made a come hither motion. He came close, and the next thing, they were kissing deeply, this time her lips as engaging and taking as his. Soon, they suckled each other as their tongue tips ever so lightly prodded one another. He was kissing her with a want. She was kissing him like a lost soul finding its path.

After the fiery second kiss, It was Stan's turn to say whisper, "Wow". Melissa's glass was empty, and she was tipsy. His was empty, and he was on the way to being tipsy.

"I want some more, but I don't think I can drive if I have another drop", she smiled, right hand swishing her ponytail.

"We can split one, and I will drive you home in your car...and I can Uber back here for mine?", he suggested sweetly.

With as tender a look as she could muster, she told him that she could not risk being seen by a single neighbor being driven back home by a man she might have to explain to a nosy witness, or perhaps her husband if someone snitched on her. "I can't go back home today Stan. I think I would lose my mind. I am also not sure I am ready to go somewhere with you, so I am thinking about checking into a hotel with a credit card from an account I had before I was married."

Her eyes were so honest, and again he could see the turmoil and the conflict inside her. But she then said something that made Stan breathe easy, "I do know that I would like to see you again, I just don't know how I feel about tonight, other than still confused. But you will at least see me again if you wish it."

"I want to see you again Melissa...", said a grinning Stan as he ordered a Long Island, with two straws, but through a miscommunication, two drinks were brought out. She giggled as they chatted and discussed how awkward but also soothing it could be to spontaneously book a hotel for personal reasons, especially as it got later in the day. Melissa stopped after her glass was half empty, and she was drunk, but in that lucid, in control but utterly uninhibited kind of way. A drop more, and she would be in danger of following a slippery slope to losing control, and she was not going to allow that.

Stan was tipsy, and he wanted her so much, he even felt some momentary confusion as to if he wanted her more than what he wanted initially, some girlfriend thoughts clouded his mind. But the logic set in quickly, and his confidence came back. He had won the relationship, he felt there would be a lot of sweet words and tension till the next encounter, probably at his place. 'Why not try and make it all explode tonight,' he thought, 'if I can'.

As they sipped the last of their drinks, she confessed, "I can't drive..." and she looked at him bluntly.

"I am going to be honest with you Melissa, my lesser hope is that you call an Uber, after booking a hotel, and we setup a second meeting. But I would have you be safe at all costs, no matter what you decide," Stan was looking at her again, in that confident but soothing way he was so versed in. He continued, "My bigger hope is, that we go to my car and make out, and if you still have any doubts, I will wait till your Uber gets you, whether you reserve a room from my car, or yours. And while we are in my car, you can think about the fact that, while escaping from your place will be soothing in its own way, you could make that escape so much sweeter, sharing it with someone who wants you...", his intense eyes had a beautiful shine as he spoke.

He continued, "I can see that you are on the fence about it all, and I am going to be blatantly honest, and confess that I would love to sway you to spending the night with me..." he exhaled, with a quickening pulse registering in his temples, and continued, his confidence appearing strong, even if he felt that inside, it was being tested again, "and I would love it if you chose instead to let me sniff your panties, for no other reason that you wanted it...for your pleasure...for your decision to make a dramatic change in your life. You have been denied pleasure for so long. Change that tonight! And let me be the man to lead you there. You know I want you. I feel you want me as well. And I know all you need is to just take one step, and time will show you chose right for taking it." Saying all this Stan took a final sip of his drink and winked at her. He grinned, knowing he wouldn't leave the bar a loser, but why not make it a home run?

"I need the ladies' room again", she replied, and she was smiling, albeit shyly.

Stan needed a restroom as well, "Meet you back here, I'll be fast."

She grinned, "I may be slow."

They both got up and parted to enter their respective restrooms. Stan's cock was oozing precum when he took a piss, and he too felt hornier than he had ever been for this lovely woman who was not just attractive, intelligent, and loving, but would make a wonderful companion, be she a lover, or a spouse.

Melissa was in the bathroom, alone again, her panties were so wet that on the fabric she could see the viscous shine of a slit that was actively oozing. She peed and washed her hands, posed sexy in the mirror, and thought to herself, 'I am seeing a happy girl and I need to see more of her.' For the first time that evening, she was open to feeling out whatever would be the accelerated track. He was waiting for her when she exited, the voice in her head was saying, 'I think maybe, just maybe, he needs to be allowed to sniff my panties...I am still deciding.'