A New Beginning

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once again I had placed the brown manila envelope on the table, ensuring Danny would discover it when he came down for his morning coffee. It would again play another, yet different role in the scheme of things. The one really good thing was, this time mom wasn't nearly as anxious or nervous. If anything, she was already aroused, her rock hard nipples told me that much, the tight form-fitting sleepwear she had on not doing much to conceal the fact she was naked beneath it. Especially the way you could clearly see the entire outline of her breasts, not to mention those amazing nipples of hers.

For myself, I was again attired in my usual affair. Bikini panties, and another wife-beater tee shirt. In wearing that, as was usually the case, Danny wouldn't be thinking too much or aware of what was about to happen. Though simply wearing it, would have his undivided attention at the same time.

Sure enough, we heard movement downstairs a few minutes later. "He's up," I grinned. "Just remember, give us about thirty minutes before you come walking back in here. That should be time enough to have told him about all this," I said once more fidgeting with the envelope, though it was important for me to have those few precious moments to fill Danny in on the slight differences in the story. As much as I hated stretching the truth to the extent that I had, in the long run...it had worked out a lot better for everyone concerned. Danny might have indeed known about these before now, but it was important that he go along with the plan of just seeing them now for the very first time. Though also like me, and as I had already explained, he and I had both had our suspicions prior to all this anyway.

"Just remember what I told you. The best way to seduce and control Danny, is to surprise him. Once his dick's hard...he'll go along with just about anything. So be naughty mother, nice and nasty in fact once you come back and join us. Don't give him time to react to anything. Again...surprise is the key here."

"Nasty huh?"

"Yeah, very nasty."

"I can do that," she grinned, lifting up her garment above her tits, flashing her naked body at me, and then slowly strolling out of the room heading back up the stairs.

"You sure can," I thought to myself, marveling at the changes I had so recently seen in her.

I had no sooner heard the door to her bedroom closing upstairs, when I heard Danny's footsteps coming up the stairs towards me. I poured myself another coffee, and then poured Danny one, sitting it down alongside the manila envelope with all the new pictures now in it. "Show time!" I thought to myself, and then sat back in the chair just as Danny entered the room.

He of course smiled when he saw me. I'd sat toying with my nipples, making sure they were hard little pebbles pressing against my tight form fitting tee. His eyes locked onto them almost immediately, until he saw the envelope, which curiously enough, he recognized.

"Ok, there's a story here right?"

"Yes, sit down...enjoy your coffee while I bring you up to speed here," I informed him once again glancing at the clock. I figured we had about twenty minutes, knowing mom. She was never late, but she was always early.

Danny had just started to glance through the photos for about the third time when I stood up scooting my chair over next to his. Wearing his typical pajama bottoms in the morning, the thin material scarcely concealed his massively hard erection. "Holy fucking shit Sin!" He exclaimed for what had to have been about the umpteenth time here. "You and your mom!" He exclaimed again, his hand actually dropping down into his lap this time as he made some attempt at readjusting himself. "So it actually happened then? These aren't just the poses you said you started out doing with her, which then ended up for real right?"

"Right," I said again...also for the umpteenth time. "Like I told you Danny, mom's really come out of her shell, she's more like her old self, though you've actually never seen her quite the same way I remember seeing her. So when you do see her next, you'll notice a remarkable difference, trust me." I figured I'd let that one play out, especially as I heard mom's door open and close, though Danny was too engrossed in the photo of mom and I in a scissors lock, cunts pressed together, rubbing...fucking one another that way. There hadn't been a matching photo for that one, it was one we'd come up with ourselves, and I was already soaking wet just thinking about it as her footsteps came closer and closer to where we were sitting. She stood just outside the door, waiting for her "cue" now as we'd discussed. I stood up, swinging myself over onto his chair, into his lap. I was plenty wet enough, my hand seeking out, and immediately finding his hard shaft. Pulling my own panties off to one side, I coaxed his cock up inside my dripping wet cunt within moments.

"Horny are we?" He laughed, enjoying the unexpected, unanticipated surprise. But not about to look a gift-horse in the mouth either as I slid down over him. "What about your mother?" He asked now a bit worriedly. I was about to mention her myself, but he'd done so for me...triggering her cue.

"What about me?" She asked as she came strolling in. Leaning over to first kiss me on the cheek, and then Danny, with the two of us still hooked up there together in the chair. "How's it feel?" She asked.

"Nice and hard...and nice and big," I responded, once again moving up and down Danny's shaft while he sat there looking back and forth between the two of us.

"You little shit!" He exclaimed. "You planned all this didn't you?"

"We sure did," mom announced yanking up the tight fitting shift she had on over her head, now standing beside the two of us entirely naked. Almost immediately she offered Danny one of her breasts to suck on while I continued fucking him. "Now Danny boy...suck my titty."

**

As I'd expected, and hoped, Danny was a great deal like his father. Once he had gotten used to the idea that mom was not only cool with all this, but enjoying it...right there in front of him, he was of course hoping for more. A lot more, at least as far as watching the two of us went. And though he had enjoyed sucking on mom's tits, he'd made no effort to attempt to do anything more with her either. No surprise there. He was indeed, very much like his dad in that department too.

"So, you wanna see some nasty with mom huh baby?" Swearing as I did, that I could feel Danny's cock grow two inches longer inside me. I slid off that hard prick, pleased to see that mom's mouth was almost drooling when I did, looking down at his creamy-coated shaft. I patted the kitchen table. "Here mom, get up here and lay down." Danny sat back, unabashedly stroking his cock, watching as mom got on the table, situating herself, legs spread bent at the knee. "Enjoy," I winked at him, and then leaned forward, my tongue immediately spearing mom's cunt, easily finding and then lapping away at that amazing hard clit of hers. Danny walked over standing beside the two of us in order to watch. I swear he was drooling now too. One hand coming over to snag one of my free swinging tits, the other surprisingly, reaching out to now cup one of mom's. He was obviously enjoying this, having two different boob's to stand there and play with as I continued tickling mom's sweet pussy with my tongue. But mom wasn't about to pass up a golden opportunity either. Not with Danny's prick only inches away from her hand, which she now held, teasingly stroking it.

As aroused as he was, I didn't think Danny was going to last too much longer, especially with mom flipping her thumb back and forth over Danny's very sensitive slick dick-head. He was already shaking, trying to ward off the inevitable. "Wanna shoot all over mom's tits?" I asked looking up, but mom obviously had something else in mind here.

"No! Fill up Sin's pussy!" She suddenly exclaimed, "Fill her cunt for me!" She cried out, delirious with pleasure, letting go of Danny's cock as he hurriedly walked around behind me. In seconds, I felt that magnificent shaft of his once again invading my fuck-tunnel, the head of his prick kissing my cervix as it pressed home. Mom was squeezing and manipulating her own nipples now, stretching her twin points, pulling on them almost cruelly. "Suck it you naughty bitch!" Mom screamed. "Come on suck it! Hard! Pull on that little fucker! Make me come Sin! Make me come!"

I could already taste the first frothy wave of mom's sauce as she began to roll along with the first of many orgasmic waves, just as Danny's prick unleashed its own shower of hot nasty cream. He stilled himself for only a moment, his dick-head expanding, pulsating and throbbing. He cried out, shoved burying himself about as deeply into me as he'd ever been. The hard-felt spurts of his semen now bathing the walls of my womb, my own orgasmic ecstasy triggered by this though I managed to lap mom's clit through it. Her warm tasting sweet-cream now saturating my face as I devoured the nectar that almost continuously poured from her. Spent, we collapsed in a heap together, breaths still ragged, panting, trying to recover, though mom was quick, and the first to do so, once again instructing.

"Quick baby, quick. Get up here, trade places with me."

In a heartbeat we had done so, Danny once again taking a place beside us, this time pulling up a chair for a better, closer look. The look in his eyes transfixed as mom likewise pulled up a seat, making herself more comfortable, almost as though she was sitting down for dinner. Which in a way, she was. I could feel Danny's cum leaking out of my pussy, wishing I could see it, the visual in my mind just as decadent and obscene as it no doubt actually looked. Even then mom seemed to be in no hurry, taking the moment to further intensify the situation for everyone. That really dirty, nasty aspect of her nature now having consumed her as she placed her fingers on my lips, stretching them, pulling them outwards and apart.

"Hmm, look at this Danny. Look at all this nasty spunk of yours dripping out of my daughter's cunt. Look how messy she is, how deliciously messy. Need's a little cleaning up don't you think?" She ran the tip of one finger up the furrow of my sex, a gob of Danny's sperm now clinging to it as she twirled it like spaghetti on a spoon, only then feeding herself, sucking and licking it off. "Hmm, and tastes good too," she added. "Especially with a nice mixture of Cynthia sauce!" Mom now ran her tongue as she had with her finger, pulling back, allowing not only Danny, but me to see as well as a string of our combined spending seemed to cling to the tip of her tongue, swinging and hanging down for a moment before she slurped that up into her mouth as well.

"Fuck!" Danny groaned, his hand already down in his lap again, and though his prick had certainly softened somewhat, a bit floppy now as he coaxed it playfully into hardening again, it wouldn't take long.

Mom now eased a finger, and then two inside my slick cunt, the sounds of Danny's cum and my own mingling together as she finger-fucked me with it, using it to tease and pleasure me with all over again. Only then did she gather up my much smaller clit between her lips, gently chewing, sucking and licking it as she chased away the initial sensitivity, renewing the volcanic expectations of what I knew was going to be another mind-blowing eruption.

"Think you can come again for us Danny?" Mom asked, though I laughed, knowing he damn well would, and could. His prick already nice and hard again as he fisted himself, working it...jerking it, jacking himself off as the new lube began making the sweet nasty sounds once again for me.

Mom suddenly crawled up onto the table, positioning herself over me, where again I had the treat of looking up and into her hot swollen cunt. She was again licking at teasing my clit, though urging and coaxing Danny into joining us. "Put it here baby, right here. That's it," she moaned softly. I could feel Danny's prick as she began rubbing it up through the wet slick furrow of my quim, teasing and tickling my clit in between times, jacking Danny off as she did that. "Tell me when honey, tell me when," she moaned as well, my tongue once more flicking out, lapping away at her sex as she continued the torturous onslaught of my pussy.

"Now! Oh fuck, now!" Danny cried out suddenly, whatever willpower or control he might have possessed, evaporating away in a split second of overheated desire and need. And though I couldn't see it, I could imagine it, as well as feel it as mom's hand milked his second precious spray, pumping it against the folds of my cunt, saturating my already slimy, spunk covered lips. "Oh yeah! Yeah! Squirt baby! Squirt! That's it! That's it!" Mom giggled in surprise, especially as his second creaming of me was almost as copious as the first one had been.

Shy guys – Chapter Sixteen

Although things had gone a lot better than I had expected, it had also reached a bit of a stalemate. Over a week had passed since the intimate little threesome with mom and Danny on the kitchen table. So far, I had enjoyed another fun little threesome with mom and Steven out in the tub again, though surprisingly, Danny had declined joining us. He had stated that he had a final exam coming up and needed to study for it, so we had enjoyed ourselves without him. And then last night, though mom and I had mentioned it, Steven had likewise had to stay in town once again working late, so we had proceeded on with Danny, and again had another great time. But mom and I both were getting a sense that Danny AND Steven weren't as inclined to be with us both simultaneously. I had actually gone so far as to speak to Danny about it, as mom had done with Steven. Both of them stating that they didn't have any problems with what was going on so far, and actually getting aroused and excited hearing about the details later. But so far, that's where things sat, with little if any additional progress.

I had gotten off work arriving home a bit later than usual. Danny I knew would himself be at work, with Steven actually out of town for two days. I'd half expected mom to have gone to bed already, late as it was, though I'd been hoping to have a word with her about things after I did get home. Entering through the back door, I could hear what sounded like the TV on in the family den, so headed down the hallway towards that, and what I then saw as a flickering light coming from within the room. Sure enough, mom was still up watching TV, though what she was watching did catch me off guard just a little. In the past, I would have been truly stunned, and very surprised by it. Now, I was more amused and yet pleased, walking in and finding her sitting there on the couch, watching a sexy porno, masturbating.

The one thing that certainly had changed, was the uninhibited openness that currently taking place, except in the instance whenever Danny or Steven were around one another. It had almost become comical, the somewhat awkward ways the two of them went about avoiding one another in that regard. Other than that, like now...walking in on mom as she amused herself, was becoming almost common place. Even when I walked into the room she didn't stop what she was doing, still half-laying on the couch, naked...a small slim vibrator inside her ass, and another much thicker bigger one currently resting inside her pussy. The two of them gently humming away inside her as she lay there toying with her own breasts.

"Hi baby. How was work?"

I chuckled, grabbing the remote and muting the sound, though leaving the porn on, it did look rather interesting, a fairly large "group-sex" party by the looks of it. But it would be difficult enough trying to talk to her with so much moaning and groaning going on, not to mention all the "Oh yes fuck me's!" taking place as well.

"It was ok, boring as usual," I informed her, taking a place at the end of the couch, enjoying the view as I looked over at her, seeing the two toys still happily buzzing away inside her. I quickly unbuttoned my blouse, slipping that off and then my bra, stretching, and scratching the bra-itch I had caused from the wires inside my cups. "Got any other toys down here?" I asked, only then unzipping my skirt, tossing it off to one side, now sitting in nothing more than the almost non-existent thong I had on.

"Sorry no, wasn't exactly expecting company tonight, though I'm glad you've decided to join me. And no, you can't have this one," she said only then giving the one in her pussy a couple of quick deep thrusts. "I'm enjoying the two of them too much," she grinned wickedly. "Why don't you just go down to your room and get one of yours?"

"Perhaps in a minute I will," I leered at her suggestively, planning on surprising her later any way as I'd just recently picked up a brand new strap on dildo I was dying to try out on her, and her on me. "Wanted to ask you. Has Steven spoken with Danny about anything yet?"

Mom knew where I was going with this, shaking her head no, chuckling. "Not yet. Even asked him about it again this morning. Told me the 'opportunity' just hasn't really come up yet, though I suspect he's not exactly been looking for it either."

"Yeah, same thing with Danny too. I've decided that the two of them are never going to actually sit down and discuss any of this, preferring to just let things take whatever natural course they do the way I see it."

"That's what I'm thinking as well. They're too much alike for their own good the way I see it. You notice how neither one of them is willing to make that first step...with us?" She laughed again.

That was true. So far they'd done just about everything else with us, or to us. The only exception up until now, was actual intercourse. It was like they were waiting for one another's permission to actually do that, which both mom and I had already given them ourselves, and yet...so far things hadn't progressed quite that far.

"I think they're both shy about being around one another for one thing, and perhaps worried about one another fucking us, and the reaction they might have upon seeing that."

"Yeah, the old double-standards," mom laughed again, though simultaneously moaning as she shifted slightly, and surprised herself in the process as the vibrating toys seemed to have hit an unexpected happy spot. "I mean it's not like we were asking them to touch pee-pees together or anything," she quipped, causing me to burst out laughing.

"Not that I'd mind seeing that either. But yeah, you're right...that's certainly not going to happen, but getting fucked by them both in the same room isn't going to happen either if we don't figure out a way to get them to overcome this last hurdle they both seem to have."

"Well actually, I have been toying with an idea," mom grinned once again giving herself a couple of hard quick thrusts looking at me, or rather looking at my pussy as I had now turned facing her, one leg over the back of the couch, the other now resting over the top of one of hers. For the moment at least, my fingers were doing the dirty work as I slowly teased, circling my clit.

"Very funny," I shot back, but then asked her seriously. "So what do you have in mind anyway?"

"Actually I got a general idea while watching the movie," she told me. I looked back at the orgy now wildly taking place on screen. At least twenty people or so, some in multiple groups, others in simple pairs, but everyone watching or doing everyone else in the same room.

"What? You want to have an orgy and invite people?" I laughed, not quite expecting that, though doubting even that would get either one of them inside the same room together...though who knows, it might. Like I said before, once Danny's prick was hard, anything was possible. Well...almost anything anyway.