A New Buddy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could tell he would not come back so I kissed him goodbye. I waited until he was officially declared dead before I cried.

I made funeral arrangements and attended his burial.

When I made it home my ex-wife was there naked in my bed.

She said, "I lost mine last month. I am afraid I will kill myself before long. I am afraid you will too. We need to talk each other out of it or help the other do it."

I nodded, got undressed and got in bed with her.

We cried and hugged. We kissed. We slept.

The next morning we hugged often and talked about our daughter. She had not heard from her since she explained why she had left me. Before that day was over we realized all we had was each other.

The possibility of suicide faded over time. We slept in the same bed and at times we would cry but we had each other to hold onto.

About three months later on my nightstand next to my water there was a magic pill.

On hers was an open bottle of lubricant.

We made love for a long time that night, we cried once but she never let my cock out of her pussy.

We fucked about once a week, usually Saturday nights after our date. Two years passed and I retired early. I took her to Paris and Rome. There were times we could fuck without the pill.

We never told each other we loved them, I don't think we did. We needed each other and understood that and that was enough. We lived into our mid seventies.

We were sitting on our love seat watching TV when I felt lightheaded. Then I saw him. He was with a woman that was looking at my ex with love in her eyes. She looked where I was looking and saw them. We smiled turned to each other and kissed.

The last thing I felt was her tear on my cheek. By the time our home exploded from the gas leak we were with the loves of our lives.

12