A New Chapter in My Life - Series 02

Story Info
Sammi & Dana join me at a clothing optional resort.
1.5k words
4.5
2.9k
4
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 12/29/2023
Created 12/22/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the continuation of my series on me and two lovely trans women. Sammi and Dana...and the beginning of a new chapter in my life...

*****

Before we got in bed I called John and asked him if he would like to join me and a couple of lady friends for the day. He quickly said yes and would be right over.

I yelled out, "He is coming over."

I asked the women to get dressed as I wanted them to surprise him. They put on their sheer panties and some clothes. I put on my shorts and tank top without bra.

We all waited impatiently...

It wasn't long before the bell rang. I quickly let him in. I introduced him to Sammi and Dana. We all sat in the den. I made John sit between Sammi and Dana. I then told John how I met the women and that they stayed over last night. John just smiled knowing that we probably had sex.

As we chatted I saw the women starting to move their hands onto his thighs. They kissed him and he started feeling them up, stopping at their tits. The women removed their tops to expose their tits completely.

Sammi started undoing his pants belt and soon he only had on his silk briefs. Dana then slipped her hand underneath and grabbed his cock. Sammi removed his briefs and he was completely naked as Dana was now sucking his cock.

I undressed and stood in front of John naked. Then I asked Dana and Sammi to join me. They got up and removed their clothes leaving them with nothing on but their sheer panties. John didn't notice their cocks.

Then I asked John if he wanted both women. He looked up at me and smiled and said he did.

"Ladies, take John to the bedroom and enjoy him." They walked into the bedroom and got on the bed as I looked on. As soon as they got on the bed I saw John move his hands down to their panties. As soon as he got his hands on their panties he got two big surprises. He looked at me and said, "Lisa, they have cocks."

"I know John. They are trans and they both fucked me last night. I want you three to suck each other's cocks and fuck each others asses.'

John looked up at me and without saying a word he started sucking Dana's cock then went to Sammi's cock.

I joined the three of them on bed and without hesitation one by one they each fucked me and all three shot their cum in and on me until I was almost covered in their sweet tasting cum.

As we rested, I asked John if he enjoyed himself and he said he did and told the women that they are terrific.

Sammi asked, "Did you like hearing that we fucked Lisa and cumming in her?"

"I loved it. I could watch you do her all day long."

I quickly said, "That's good John because they are staying the night again and going too keep on fucking my ass and cunt. You can join us if you like."

Without hesitation he said he would like to stay.

We all rested and then went back at it on the bed. John was in 69 with Sammi as Dana had her cock in my cunt. John's face was right alongside my cunt as Dana fucked me.

Soon, Sammi switched with Dana and was now fucking me. As she was ready to cum she told John to look at my cunt....Sammi pulled out her cock a bit and shot her cum into me as John watched it spurting into me and dripping out my cunt. As Sammi's cock was still in me John started lapping up her cum from my cunt. Then he kissed me sharing Sammi's cum with me.

Later that evening we continued where we left off earlier.

At one point I was on all fours and Dana was underneath eating me me as I was sucking Sammi's cock and John had has his cock in my ass. It was amazing.

Another time John and I were on all fours as Sammi and Dana fucked our asses switching from one ass to the other until their cum filled our holes.

John and I sucked the women's cocks off together...Sammi and I shared John's cock as did me and Dana...nothing was left to the imagination...

As we rested, I asked the ladies if they had ever been to a clothing optional resort? Both answered that they were never at one. I went on to tell them that I had a small rental cottage at one in Florida and asked if they would like to come down there with me for a long weekend. I told them that we could go in a few weeks around the holiday. They said that they would like that. John said that he wouldn't be able to go but for us to have a good time.

I got up and made a phone call to the resort and asked if trans women were allowed. I was told that they would be welcomed so I made all the arrangements.

I went back to the bedroom and as they were in the midst of sucking each other's cocks, I gave them the good news.

I got on bed and Sammi told me to get on all fours. She soon had her cock in my ass then John slipped his cock in her ass and Dana followed and got her cock in John's ass...we all then started fucking each other until they all came and I had multiple orgasms.

It was now latein the afternoon. John left and the women and I showered together one last time. Needless to say we really enjoyed the shower and each other.

They finally left and I reminded them that we would be in Florida in a few weeks.

The time flew by and before we knew it, we were boarding a plane to get to Florida. I had a rented car and we drove about an hour to the resort. It was sunny and warm and I couldn't wait to get there.

As soon as we arrived we checked in and I took the ladies to my cottage. On the way to my place we passed some nudists along the way.

Once inside my cottage we quickly put our stuff away and undressed and prepared to go outside. We each had our towels and I gave the women a quick rundown on what to expect...then we headed out.

It was a short walk to the pool. Not many people were at the resort but the ones we saw greeted us with warm hellos. I found three lounges together and we laid down to take the sun.

Sammi and Dana said they really liked the place and that the people seemed really nice. After about an hour or so I asked them if they wanted to see more of the resort and they said they did.

We took our towels and headed down one of the paths. We passed the tennis courts, a game room, a snack shop among other sights. They loved the place. I took them to a secluded spot with a view of the lake.

Dana then asked, "Did you ever have sex in this spot?"

"Dana, I have had sex in a few areas here at the resort. But, it is forbidden so you have to be very careful."

Then Sammi said, "Who with?"

"John for one. But others as well. There are few people here that enjoy the forbidden fruit." I replied.

They laughed and Sammi said, "Can we?"

I smiled and said, "Dana, you watch. Ok Sammi."

As Dana was the lookout, Sammi and I started making out and soon her cock was inside me. She fucked me as best she could until she came in me.

Then Sammi became the lookout and Dana took her turn in fucking me. She shot her cum in me as well.

The three of us continued our walk as their cum oozed out my cunt and down my thigh...I didn't even bother to wipe their cum off of me as it was glistening in the sun for all to see.

We finally made it back to my cottage. We showered and made a dash to the bed where I gave each one a blow job.

When they recovered, they each fucked me over and over...their cocks never softened. They were constantly hard, thank goodness for me.

The next day, after breakfast, we were at the pool when a middle aged couple passed us by then stopped.

"Hello. My name is Bob and this is my wife Betty. We just wanted to say hello and tell you ladies look divine and I'd like to invite you three to our cottage for lunch."

We looked at each other and they nodded an ok so I told them that we would be happy to join them for lunch.

Look for Series 3