A New Friend and Our Daughters Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Some time later, the resolution to the father's conundrum appeared in the doorway. His teenaged daughter stopped to make sure he saw all the parts she had put on display for him. Kim showed all she had to offer her daddy.

Wearing a mango coloured babydoll, made of satin and lace, hanging down to just below her pussy, Kim's father couldn't help but staring at his daughter. The nightie was sheer, the lace disguising some of the teenager's more interesting parts, with a single catch holding the nightie closed. This one button served to emphasize the daughter's flagrant display of body.

The outfit had no bra, his teenaged daughter's spectacular breasts and nipples covered by the lace, and an extremely skimpy pair of mango coloured panties, not any larger than an eye patch like pirates are shown to wear, apparently consisting of lace over satin. The father slowly exhaled a lungful of air as he found himself drinking in the beauty and sexual appeal of his teenaged daughter.

"You like, Daddy?"

Almost resorting to his stock in trade response, the father searched for and found the words to formulate his response.

"Babygirl, I have never seen a woman as gorgeous as you."

"I've had this nightie for a while now but haven't worn it before tonight. I bought it thinking of you seeing me in it."

Obviously the dynamics of the relationship between the father and daughter had changed. Today wasn't a one shot deal. His daughter had some notion of being involved sexually with her father for some time.

"I'm flattered that you would want me to see you like this, Sweetheart."

"Daddy, I love you so much and so want to be your woman."

"Oh, Baby, I couldn't love you any more than I do right now. Whatever happens between us, always remember that," gushed the father now sporting a daughter inspired chubby.

His daughter quickly went to the side of the bed and shoved her father playfully.

"Move over, old man. This is my side now," Kim said while giggling.

Equally playfully, the father moved less than an inch towards the center of the bed. His teenaged daughter pretended to try pushing her horny father further towards the middle of the king sized bed. Rather than move, he grabbed his daughter around the waist, pulling her on top of him.

With his legs spread, his daughter laying between them, the two started a fresh makeout session. Her father put his hands on Kim's back, slowly moving them up and down. Rick's teenaged daughter had her arms wrapped around her daddy's neck. Neither was surprised that Rick's chubby was poking the environs of her pussy.

The kisses were deep and passionate. Not the frenzied kisses of earlier in the day, these were slow, soul kisses. Their earlier kisses conveyed the urgency of impending sexual activity. These conveyed only love. Love of a father and daughter as well as love of a man and woman.

Inevitably, Rick's hands travelled further down her back, past her waist, and to her buttocks. He reveled in his newfound permission to explore his daughter's body, to touch it, to caress it, to just enjoy it.

Breaking away from their kisses, Rick asked, "Babygirl, can I eat your pussy?"

Wordlessly, his teenaged daughter rolled off of him and on to her back in the middle of the bed. While her father repositioned himself, his daughter wriggled her way out of her panties leaving her clean shaven slit on display for her father's admiration.

Wasting no time, her father cupped her ass cheeks, pulling his daughter's pussy closer to him. Once in position, the horny took his time to enjoy the view before him. His daughter's clean shaven pussy, her labia already glistening with her secretions, and the little button sticking out of its hood demanded his attention.

Turning his head one way and then the other, the father kissed her thighs as far up as their joining with her pelvis. Resolved to taking his time, wanting both himself and his daughter to soak every bit of enjoyment from this first phase of love making, he kissed her skin everywhere he could reach but on her pussy itself.

It was having a serious effect on both father and daughter. Rick's cock was rock hard and doing its best to poke a hole in the mattress. His daughter's pussy was soaking wet and still more secretions were finding their way to her labia and beyond.

Moving to his next phase, the father began licking every part of his daughter's body that he previously kissed. Long, langorous, licks with the flat of his tongue. Each time his tongue approached his daughter's area of mist concern, she would lift her pelvis to reach her father's lips. And, each time, she would collapse back to the bed, disappointed that her father's tongue had returned to its previously defined pathways.

Rick was feeling intoxicated due to the heady aroma of his daughter's fluids. He was inhaling the wafting scents and enjoying the taste on her thighs. He couldn't hold back any longer.

Yet, still teasing his daughter, Rick stuck his tongue out and began to lick her slit between Kim's labia. He licked her from bottom to top, avoiding her clit, and back down to do the same again and again. Kim had her pelvis arched towards his face and her hands locked behind her father's head plastering her pussy against him.

Neither of them was watching the time, of course, so neither father nor daughter had any idea how long this had been going but the father's tongue was growing fatigued while his daughter's pelvic and thigh muscles were becoming quite fatigued as well.

Rick went digging in the folds of skin to find his teenaged daughter's clitoris. Finding it, he wrapped his lips around it, sucking gently on the bundle of nerves. Using his teeth, he took a very soft and cautious hold of it, tugging on it so very lightly.

Feeling his daughter was approaching her first orgasm induced by his tongue, Rick began to lash his daughter's clit with his tongue. With no further warning, Kim's body locked into spasm, spurting what seemed like a gallon of her tasty, fresh, young, fluid into her father's mouth.

"Daddy," his daughter gasped, "that was so fine, you will have to eat my pussy every day!"

*****

I know I've said this before and changed my mind but I doubt I will take this story any further. I hope you enjoyed it. All comments will be responded to and your votes will be appreciated. Thanks.

12