A New Hire to Help Lisa and Brad Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Not if I am leaning against the door when you're sucking me off," I chuckled as I backed up to their front door and leaned against it.

She looked at me slowly stroking my cock, and then she peeked out the window again, then back at my cock.

"C-c-can we just d-d-do it real quick? She stammered nervously, as she alternated looking out the window with looking at my hard cock.

"Oh believe me Julie, I will cum quick," I smiled as I noticed her nipples had gotten rigid and poked at her one piece swim suit top.

She took another peek, then moved toward me quickly.

"First, you have to take that swim suit off," I said holding my hand up to stop her.

She froze for a moment as she looked at me in disbelief. Then she looked at my cock which had pre cum oozing from it.

Then she reached and quicker than I expected, peeled the suit first off her shoulders, and then down and finally completely off and on the floor.

This was the first I had seen her totally naked.

"Fuck you are HOT!" I said as I gazed at her incredible nineteen year old body.

She blushed.

"I mean it. Your body is incredible. Her full tits with rock hard nipples wobbled slightly. He belly was wash board hard and firm. Her pussy with no hair at all glistened. Narrow waist, incredible ass. Long legs. She was the full meal deal for sure.

"Come on, we have to hurry," she said as she sunk to her knees and clutched my cock pulling it to her mouth.

Obviously she had decided, with my unsolicited help, that she liked having cocks in her mouth. I took full credit for this. Obviously her husband Harold lacked the ability.

As she sucked my cock into her mouth I asked her if she had sucked Harold's cock yet.

"Uhhh uhhhh," which translated to no.

"Why not?" I asked.

She pulled my cock out of her mouth, "I like your dick, besides he's not as big as you are. Would you quit talking and just hurry and cum!" she said as she sucked my cock back into her mouth.

I chuckled, "Well OKAY," I laughed.

For someone who a short time ago had never had a cock in her mouth, she had instantly turned into a top grade cock sucker.

I gripped the sides of her head and began forcefully fucking her mouth.

She was holding onto my legs as I pumped into her mouth. Her firm tits bounced and jiggled. Her nipples were like spears.

"Gaahh, gaahh, gahh, gaaahhh," she gasped around my cock as I drove it a little deeper with each thrust. At a point, I felt the head of my cock lodged against her throat opening and holding her head firmly, I pushed it into her throat for a split second before quickly pulling it out.

"Gaaaaaghhhh," she choked.

I repeated this several more times pushing my cock a little deeper into her tight throat each time.

"I'm gonna cum Julie, get ready," I said.

I felt her hands tighten on my legs.

"Gaahhhh!" she gagged as my cum burst into her mouth. Cum gushed out of her mouth over her lips, down her chin and onto her heaving tits.

"Swallow!" I said as another gusher of cum erupted from my balls into her mouth.

Gagging and gulping, she managed to contain the rest of my cum and she swallowed it all.

When I felt my balls were empty, I released my hold on her head and she collapsed to the floor in front of me with thick cum drizzling down her chin and on her firm tits.

She was gasping for breath and coughing as she swallowed the last of my cum, licking her lips and pushing the cum from her chin up and into her mouth.

"Wow! That was a lot," she said as she sat there on the floor naked.

I knelt down and pushed a finger into her very wet cunt. "One of these days I get to try this," I said.

I pulled my finger out of her pussy and reaching back between her legs, pushed my wet finger into her asshole., The pussy juice coating my finger made penetration easy and I shoved it in as deep as I could. "Or this," I laughed as her body twitched, and she tensed.

Harold was clearly asleep at the switch, because Julie was obviously starved for sex.

I stood up and pulled my shorts up. "Pick out a hot one for me," I laughed as I went out to join Harold and Brad on the deck.

A short time later, Julie opened the door and peeked out. Needless to say, all eyes were on her.

"This is embarrassing," she whimpered as she peered out from the door.

"Oh come on. I guarantee it won't be long and you'll get as much fun out of it as Lisa does," I laughed.

She does like teasing," Brad piped up.

Finally, the door swung wider and she stepped out.

I freaked out when I saw a rather large glob of thick cum between her tits. The cloth bra covered her nipples, but the firm swell of her boobs were exposed on either side of the strip of cloth. The glob of cum was the first thing I noticed.

I was hoping Harold wouldn't notice it, but I didn't see how he couldn't. And he did.

"Whats that babe?" he said pointing to the area between her tits.

She looked down and turned a brilliant red, but without missing a beat, she said, "Oh that's sun screen, Guess I didn't get it all rubbed in," as she quickly rubbed the glob of cum into her skin.

She then went right over to Harold and reaching down, she pushed his head back and kissed him, running her cum coated tongue in his mouth. This was the second time she had given him a cum flavored kiss. I wondered what Harold's response would be.

Currently however, both Brad and I were drinking in the view. The skimpy bikini Julie had on was awesome. It's a good thing she did not have hair around her cunt. The thin strip of cloth between her legs barely covered her pussy and any hair at all would have probably been visible.

Her tight ass flexed as she bent over to give Harold his cum flavored kiss. I was waiting for one of her tits to pop out, but so far the thin strip of cloth was doing its job and at least covering her nipples which I noticed were rock hard.

The bikini was a light yellow in color and the darker shade of her areola were easy to see. Her nipples poked the fabric out seductively.

I could hear Brad mumbling, wow, under his breath and I also noticed a bulge at his crotch.

I would have had a bulge too had Julie not sucked me off moments ago.

Her nineteen year old body was made for this kind of bikini. She was firm in all the right places. The thin strip of material between her firm legs highlighted her tight ass as she held her husbands face with her cum covered tongue probing in his mouth.

When she finally stood up, Harold sort of slumped in his chair.

"Wow babe! What was that for?" he stammered as he licked his lips and sat back up.

"Oh I don't know. Just for letting me wear a bikini like this in public I guess," she giggled.

"Well, your boss ordered it and I'd say we owe him after all he's done for us," he smiled.

"Lets go to the pool," I spoke up.

"Can't I have to be at the alley in twenty minutes," Harold said as he stood.

The rest of us then," I said.

"I'll run home and get my suit and meet you guys there, Brad said as he stood and started for his place.

"I need to get a robe or something," Julie said.

"You're fine like that," I said as I grabbed her hand.

"SERIOUSLY..." she blurted. "Like this?" she said looking down at herself.

"Once the geezers get a load of you, I'll be able to kick the rent up another notch," I laughed.

She blushed. "Oh I'm sure," she mumbled.

I pulled her with me. "I need a towel or something to dry off with," she said quickly tugging against me.

"They have them there," I said as I continued pulling her.

"You may as well go babe, he ain't taking no for an answer," Harold said shaking his head.

Reluctantly she followed me. "Wait," she said as she slipped on sandals that were by the door, then followed me.

As we walked down the sidewalk, she leaned over and whispered, "I feel naked."

I laughed, "That's because you practically are naked," I chuckled.

She swatted my arm. Her firm tits jiggled under the narrow halter bra.

"But check out the response," I laughed as I nodded toward the old farts emerging from their trailers. They acted like they were accomplishing some task, while in fact they were ogling Julie's incredible body.

She scanned the area, "Oh no," she whined. "They're all staring," she whimpered.

"That's cause they don't see a babe like you walking by everyday," I laughed.

She swatted my arm again.

"I thought the pool was that way," she said pointing behind us.

"I have to show you off first," I laughed.

I walked her up and down each street and the response was exactly what I expected. A couple of the duffers even whistled, which always made her blush.

Finally we headed down the last street and I scanned ahead. I was glad to see that it looked like Cecil was in his yard.

I had met Cecil not long after I had bought the court. His wife had died and he moved into the court before I had bought it. He had a custom built unit that was ideal for him. It was clear he had serious money, although I never asked him about his financial status. His money was obvious though, by the car he drove and the unit he had built for this court.

That's why it surprised me when I heard from Lisa he was one of the slackers that was always behind on his rent.

Lisa solved that issue by sucking his cock. He pays now and even tips Lisa personally for her individual service. Of all the residents in the court, Cecil was the most likely to try something wild with Julie. Others might have as well, but with Cecil, I would have been surprised if he didn't

I was curious what he would think of her.

I had to chuckle when I saw he was wearing his customary over-sized baggy shorts, cinched tightly at the waist, and a tee shirt. He liked to dress casual. His skinny legs looked even skinnier considering how baggy his shorts were.

As we drew closer, the look on his face answered my question. "You look hot, you want a beer?" he shouted as we approached.

"You talked me into it," I laughed.

"I have lemonade for the young lady," he smiled as he eyed her up and down.

"I drink beer," she muttered to me.

"Are you married young lady?" he asked Julie as we walked toward his front door.

This caught her off guard, but she managed to say that she was.

"Too bad, cause I was gonna propose," he said with a chuckle.

This got a giggle out of Julie.

"She is married," I volunteered. "Her hubby works at the bowling alley," I added.

"You mean Harold?" he said.

Julie's mouth fell open in shock that he would know her husband.

"Yes," she answered, clearly surprised..

"Wow," Cecil blurted. "I bowl there from time to time. He sure married up," he chuckled.

That got another giggle out of Julie, as she blushed.

Inside, we sat down as he went into the kitchen to get our drinks.

He came back shortly carrying my beer in one hand and Julie's lemonade in the other.

"Oh shit, shit, shit!" he blurted as his baggy shorts were slipping down.

I knew he had loosened them in the kitchen. He had told me he did this with Lisa and I was wondering if he might try something like this with Julie. His trick had brought him success with Lisa and she had ended up sucking him off.

Julie giggled at his dilemma.

Finally his shorts fell to bunch around his ankles. He had a long, but very skinny cock. Kind of like his legs. His cock swung like a pendulum as he baby stepped across the floor, keeping his shorts around his ankles. He shuffled like he had leg irons on.

Julie was blushing bright red but she involuntarily giggled as he struggled.

Her giggling stopped when he managed to inch his way across to stand in front of her.

She held her hands up to stop him as she looked at me and shot me a worried look.

"Give me a hand here Julie baby. Can you hike my shorts up for me?" he groaned, holding the drinks, one in each hand.

Her head swiveled as she looked at him, then me and then him, not knowing what to do.

I smiled and shrugged my shoulders as if to say, it's your call.

Her gaze dropped to his swinging semi hard cock and she stared at it for a moment.

Finally, she bent down, taking care not to touch his cock, and grabbed the top of his shorts. No doubt hoping to make this a quick cover up and be done with it. She was beet red from embarrassment as she leaned down from her chair.

"You're standing on your shorts," she squeaked, as she tugged at his baggy shorts.

When she leaned down to try and pull his shorts up, Cecil thrust his hips forward rubbing his semi flaccid cock against Julie's hair.

He cock started to stiffen. The shaft of his cock, while long, was skinny in diameter which made the bulbous head of his cock seem bigger than normal.

Cecil rotated and gyrated his hips as he humped Julie's head causing his hardening cock to bounce and bang against her head repeatedly, as it began to stiffen even more.

She was trying to duck down, unsuccessfully as he literally humped her head.

"Lift your feet," she whined with an exasperated tone. Clearly she could feel Cecil's cock bumping and banging against her head as she struggled to pull his shorts up.

He continued humping her head until she looked up. His cock bounced against her cheek. She shocked Cecil when she suddenly grabbed it.

Her grabbing his cock surprised me as well. I never expected that.

Cecil froze as she clenched his cock. He clearly didn't expect her to do that. Then she surprised him more as she actually pumped it a few times.

"Is THIS what you want?" she said as she pulled his cock to her mouth and sucked it in, closing her lips around it.

"WHOA BABY!" Cecil bellowed. "Damn Gary, you've got a good one here," he blurted as he looked down to see her actually sucking his cock.

I leaped up, just as shocked as I know Cecil was. "HOLY SHIT!" I blurted as I quickly grabbed the beer and lemonade from his hands before he spilled them.

With his hands now free, he reached to hold her head on each side as he pulled her from her chair. Keeping her head down with his cock still inside her mouth, he pulled her around so he could sit down on the sofa.

Seeing her in that bikini with Cecil's cock in her mouth...Too much! Here he is in his 70's, skinny and frail looking, with a long skinny dick, and no pants, gray hair, old fart with his cock stuck in the mouth of an ultra hot nineteen year old married girl. And to top that off, one of her tits had now jiggled out of her halter and her nipple was rock hard.

Even though she had blown me not that long ago, seeing her like this gave me a raging hard on.

I quickly shoved my shorts down and reached to untie the sides of her bikini bottom.

She knew immediately what I intended to do to her when she felt me untie her bikini. She moaned around Phillip's cock as her bikini bottom fell to the floor. She arched her back and spread her legs, making herself more accessible to what she knew I was going to do to her.

I stuck my rock hard cock between her legs and found her to be dripping wet. The fat head of my cock slipped easily into her vagina and she moaned loudly around Cecil's dick in her mouth.

As I shoved my cock deeper into her I was surprised how tight she was. I guessed Harold was not packing much of a dick. But then, she had commented on how much bigger my cock was than Harold's when she sucked me off.

Even as tight as her pussy was, she was so wet I was able to push my cock deeper with each thrust.

She was moaning almost constantly around Cecil's cock, and she was pumping his dick like there was no tomorrow.

Each time I jammed my cock in her, it shoved her forward on Cecil's cock, pushing it deeper in her mouth. I couldn't tell for sure, but I guessed she had to be taking his cock into her throat by the time I was finally buried in her cunt so far my balls were slapping against her wet pussy.

Cecil threw his head back and howled as he quickly reached a climax and pumped his thick cum into her mouth.

"Aaaaaaarrrrgggggggghhhhhh," me groaned. "OH FUCK, FUCK, FUUUUCCCCK!" he moaned.

When he erupted in her mouth her cunt literally flooded my cock.

She moaned as she was gulping down his cum. His shooting thick cum in her mouth caused her to have a squirting orgasm on my cock. It felt totally wild. I could actually feel her cunt flood with her cum, drenching my cock in her juices.

The minute she flooded my cock I couldn't contain myself and I shot my load deep inside her. Even though I had cum in her mouth earlier it still felt like I was pumping a gallon in her cunt.

She kept his long skinny cock in her mouth as I filled her cunt with my cum to mix with her juices.

Finally she lifted her head off his cock and it flopped wet and completely drained across his skinny thigh.

I stepped back, slowly pulling my wet cock from her flooded cunt. Thick cum mixed with her cum oozed between the lips of her wet pussy and drizzled down her legs.

She twisted and flopped on the sofa next to Cecil, reaching over to hold his flaccid cock in her hand as she fell back against the cushion. Her legs were spread and cum continued to ooze from her pussy down to the leather seat cushion.

I stepped forward and pulled her head toward my cock. "Taste yourself Julie," I said. "Suck my cock, you cum all over it," I groaned as I shoved my cum and pussy juice coated cock into her mouth.

She sucked my cock and was able to get it all into her mouth in his flaccid state.

Her lips glistened from the cum and pussy juice on my wet cock.

"We better get to the pool, Brad is waiting for us," I said as I pulled my cock out of her mouth and pulled her to her feet. Cum ran down her legs.

I picked up her bikini bottom and tossed it to her.

Cecil sat slumped on the sofa with his mouth hanging upen and his limp cock draped across his thigh.

"You come visit me again Julie, will ya?" he managed to say.

She smiled at him and looked at me grinning.

"Oh I am sure she will Cecil," I laughed.

When we got to the pool, Brad was there. I told him I had walked her the long way to show her off.

I wondered if he noticed the cum on the insides of her thighs as she walked over to sit next to him.

I had to go to the bathroom and headed that way.

When I came out, I was surprised to see Harold there. I was even more surprised to see Julie giving him a tongue probing kiss. She obviously got off on kissing him just after having her mouth filled with someones cum.

So this day turned out great. Plus, I discovered a hidden sexual side of Julie. She was clearly starved for sex.

A few days later, I got a call from Julie.

"Harold knows," she blurted when I answered her call.

"Knows what," I said.

"Last night I decided to finally give him a blow job. He was super excited since I have never let him anywhere near my mouth with his ah, you know, thing," she said.

"Did you let him cum in your mouth?" I asked.

"I wasn't going to, but he surprised me and held my head," she sighed.

"So anyway, after I took his stuff, he pulled me up and kissed me. I didn't think anything about it. I just thought he was happy that I swallowed. But then he yelled, AHA! That actually scared me, I mean he really yelled it," she added.

"He said the taste in my mouth was the exact same taste he had tasted before when I had kissed him. Then he listed all the times I had kissed him with my mouth tasting that way," she sighed.

I figured sooner or later he would wise up to his wife's cum flavored breath.

"So what did you say?" I asked.

"Well I denied it of course, but I don't think he believes me," she added.

"Does he figure you gave me a blow job?" I asked.

"No, that's the funny thing. He is convinced I have sucked Brad's dick," she said.

"BRAD," I blurted. "Why Brad?" I chuckled.

"Well, that first time, when you ah..." she paused.

"Put my cock in your mouth," I volunteered.