A New Hire to Help Lisa and Brad Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Julie was staring at me as I struggled to dig myself out of this.

"Hey," I chuckled. "I don't know if she has done anything. I just know what a flirt she is and I assumed at some point he might ah, well you know. Lisa can be pretty sexy and hell, Harold is only human," I stammered hoping I was digging myself out of this hole instead of going deeper.

"I mean you heard him say she was hot," I smiled. "I really don't think anything has happened," I added, hoping she was buying it.

It's funny how here she is kneeling naked in front of Cecil and I with her ass pumped full of my cum and having just swallowed Cecil's load, and yet she was getting jealous, thinking of her husband messing around with Lisa. I had to chuckle at the irony of that.

"Hey that's easy to fix," Cecil piped up. "If Lisa fuck's Harold, you fuck Brad," he said laughing.

I looked at her. That seemed to register with her as her look softened. She looked at me. I shrugged my shoulders, as if to say, why not?

Suddenly, she giggled and grabbed our cocks again, pumping them, she smiled. "Maybe I will," she said. "I mean Harold is already convinced I have sucked Brad off anyway," she giggled.

"Speaking of Brad, I better get you back," I laughed.

"Oh hell," she said, as she jumped up.

"Hang on," I said, stopping her. "Turn around and bend over at your waist," I said.

She looked confused, but did as I asked.

"Reach back and spread those nice ass cheeks of yours," I said.

She giggled, but did as I asked.

I moved my camera in. Thick white cum was oozing from her asshole and running down her legs. I wanted to capture that on video.

"Lots of cum up there Julie," I laughed.

When I had gotten it on video, I told her to go clean up and she darted down the hallway, to the bathroom.

When she returned, she was beet red. "I couldn't believe how much was in there," she said, blushing a deeper shade.

"I cum a lot," I laughed.

She found her tee shirt and pulled it on. She picked up her torn panties. "Well these are no good," she giggled.

"I want em!" Cecil blurted.

She blushed as she tossed them to him. He pulled them up to his nose and inhaled deeply. Then he moved them down and rubbed his cock with them.

"Oh Cecil," she said, swatting playfully at him.

She pulled her cotton shorts on. With no panties, she had a nice camel toe going.

"Love the camel toe," I laughed. She swatted at me as she headed to the door.

12