A New Hire to Help Lisa and Brad Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I have to taste your cum?" she said sheepishly as she blushed bright red. She was not looking directly at Ted when she said that, and at first, I wasn't sure he heard her because she said it so quietly.

That shocked me. Turns out, Julie was surprising me a lot lately. In the beginning, I wasn't sure what to expect, or how far I might get with her. As it has turned out, I haven't found anything yet that she's not up for. From old geezers like Cecil to bald headed pot bellied black guys. Bring em on.

Ted's thunderous response revealed he had most definitely heard her.

"FUCK YEAH YOU CAN TASTE IT PRETTY BABY!" he bellowed as he literally lifted her off his cock and in a flash, deposited her on the floor next to him.

I don't think I had ever seen Ted move quicker and almost before I could move the camera, he was kneeling astride of her head with his cum coated ball sack dangling just over her mouth.

My cum that had drained from her ass was easy to see against the black of his balls.

"You can lick my balls while I pump you up a load baby," Ted blurted as he began jacking off just over her head.

Again Julie shocked me as I moved in close with my camera to capture her licking the globs of my thick cum from Ted's nuts.

When Ted felt her tongue on his balls, he began grinding himself against her moving forward then back pressing his balls against her face.

The cum she didn't get into her mouth was rubbed all over her face as Ted humped back and forth while he was stroking his big cock.

Julie's tongue even swiped across Ted's asshole several times. Even that didn't seem to bother her. Her tongue was busy all the time.

"OH FUUUUCK! Getting close here baby!" Ted blurted as he pulled back and peered over his beer belly to see where Julie's mouth was.

When he was sure he was back far enough so the fat head of his wet cock was pointed toward her mouth, he said, "Open baby,"

Julie quickly opened her mouth.

"Open wider babe!" Ted grunted, "I'm cummin!" as his hand pumped on his cock.

I was just to the side of them and very close as Julie opened her mouth as wide as she could. She couldn't see Ted's face over his pot belly. She watched his hand pumping on his cock.

"HERE IT COMES...FUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKK," Ted groaned as a thick white rope of cum spurted directly into Julies mouth.

His first spurt had to have hit the back of her throat because she coughed and gagged, his thick cum coughed out over her lips to her chin, but she kept her mouth open wide as another geyser of cum shot into her mouth.

"LOOK AT THAT!" Cecil blurted from the opposite side of where I was. "She's taking it all!" he added.

The thick spurts of cum dwindled to a point where Ted was using his cock to scoop the globs of cum from her chin back into her mouth.

Julie was sucking the cum in and swallowing it.

"That's it baby, get it all. Suck it in baby, swallow it all," Ted was moaning.

Holding his wet cock, he began rubbing it all over her face, smearing any of the cum that she hadn't sucked in, into her face.

Her face glistened from Ted's work with his wet cock.

She sucked his drained limp cock back into her mouth until he pulled back, his wet cock made a popping noise as he pulled it out of her sucking mouth.

Slowly, Ted pushed himself off Julie. Her naked body looked incredible. As she slowly rose to her feet a rivulet of cum from her asshole ran down her leg.

She found her shorts and pulled them on. Glancing around, she spotted her tee shirt and pulled that over her head. She hadn't taken her sandals off.

"Can you guys give me a ride home?" she asked, as I pulled my sweatpants up.

Ted had already dressed and had gone to get a drink of water.

"Sure," I smiled. "Did you want to ah, freshen up?" I asked, noticing her face still glistened from my cum and Ted's being smeared all over her face.

"Nah," she giggled. "I'm fine," she added.

I figured the cum on her face would be dried before I got her home, so it was up to her.

Ted joined us and we headed out to my truck. Cecil slipped her some money for her cleaning services and she giggled and kissed him on his cheek.

"Same time Thursday?" she said.

"Can't wait Julie," Cecil grinned.

"I'll bet," she giggled as she reached and gripped his cock, pumping it a few times. He hadn't bothered getting dressed and he stood, naked from the waist down, in the doorway with his cock dangling as he watched up go out to the truck.

I didn't see anyone, so I don't know if any of his neighbors were looking from their windows, but it didn't seem to bother Cecil.

"You want some gum or a breath mint?" I asked Julie as we pulled out.

"No, I'm fine," she giggled.

I knew what she was going to do, but Ted didn't. I knew she would give Harold a big tongue probing wet cum tasting kiss the minute she saw him. I was laughing to myself because I figured this would blow Ted's mind.

Knowing she had just swallowed his load, and knowing her face was covered with cum he had rubbed in with his dick. The last thing he would expect her to do, would be to kiss her husband.

On the way to her place, Ted's hands were all over her. He had her tee shirt pulled up and was mauling her tits and had one hand down her shorts fingering her wet pussy.

"Okay, let her go Ted, we're almost there," I laughed.

"Can't help it man, little Julie here is just so FUCKING HOT!" Ted laughed.

He pulled his hand out of her shorts and two of his fingers were wet. He ran his fingers under his nose. "And she smells SO GOOD!" he bellowed.

Julie was beet red as we pulled up to her place. Ted opened his door and stepped down to help her out of my truck. Harold came out of their trailer and stood on their deck. I waved to him and he waved back.

Ted was on the other side of the truck helping Julie down from the cab. As she slid down to him, he cupped her tits to steady her as she stepped down. Could see the back of her neck turn bright red.

I couldn't tell if any of the neighbors saw Ted molesting her as she climbed down, but the possibility was there if any of them were watching.

She pushed his hands away when she had gotten all the way down, and she paused a moment to tug her tee shirt down and straighten herself before she walked around the front of the truck.

Ted jumped back in the truck.

"Check this out Ted," I chuckled as I nodded toward Julie approaching her husband.

Both Ted and I could see the wet spot in Julie's shorts on her crotch. I don't think Harold could see it because it was in the back, right where her asshole was. I had pumped a load and a half in her ass.

She went up to Harold and handed him a wad of bills Cecil had paid her. Then she grabbed on both sides of his face and planted a huge long lasting kiss on his lips. I knew it was a tongue probing hot kiss. Harold simply stood there, clutching the money she had given him as she kissed him passionately.

Then she darted to their door and disappeared inside. I couldn't tell if Harold had seen the very noticeable wet spot in the rear of her shorts or not. He seemed to be concentrating on the bills in his hand.

Ted was howling. "HOLY FUCK MAN!" he blurted, as he laughed. "She just laid a juicy cum kiss on her ole man," he laughed,

I chuckled, "I know. She seems to get off on doing that to him," I said. "She does it every time. Don't ask me why," I laughed.

Harold signaled me to hold up as I was about to pull away.

"Uh oh," I laughed. "Harold wants to talk," I chuckled.

Ted guffawed, "Oh shit man," he laughed. "We is busted man," he howled, slapping his knees.

Harold approached and I rolled my window down. "Can I ah, talk to ya privately?" he asked sheepishly.

"Sure," I smiled as I rolled my window back up and unhooked my seat belt.

"Busted man, we're busted," Ted chuckled, trying to stifle a laugh.

I got out and walked to the rear of the truck where Harold was kicking at some gravel.

"Was Brad at the house my wife was cleaning?" he asked.

I had to keep myself from laughing. "Brad... No, not while we were there," I said, trying to maintain myself. "Why?" I asked.

"Julie mouth tasted like cum again, and I know she is blowing Brad!" he said with some conviction.

"Well he wasn't there," I said. "Do you honestly think she is giving him blow jobs? I mean you said she refused to put a cock in her mouth not that long ago," I added.

"I know, I know, but she's changed. I mean, I was shocked when she actually gave me one," he said as he stood there wringing his hands and looking nervously toward his front door.

"And you think her sucking Brad's cock brought this change?" I said.

"Fuck, I don't know what to think," he mumbled.

"Look, in fairness, Brad's wife has sucked your cock, several times I believe, so..."

"I know, I know," he said nervously. "But that's different," he said, realizing as he said it how stupid what he said was. He looked at me, grinned, and chuckled.

"Damn she is good at it," he said grinning even more and rolling his eyes. "And, she swallows," he added with a grin.

Thinking about Lisa sucking his cock seemed to get his mind off his wife's cum kiss as his thoughts clearly switched to Brad's wife.

"I have tried to get over there, but it seems like Brad is always around lately," he said.

"Fuck, don't let that stop you," I laughed. "Brad likes to watch," I added.

A confused look swept across his face. "What do you mean?" he asked.

I laughed. "Lisa is always sucking cocks in front of him. He gets off watching her," I smiled.

His mouth fell open. "ARE YOU SERIOUS?" he blurted.

I looked at him with his completely shocked look on his face.

"I think Lisa has sucked half the guys in this court, and Brad has been right there just about every time. Like I said, he gets off watching his wife suck strange cocks. Hell she has sucked Ted in front of him," I added, gesturing toward Ted in the truck.

"TED! This Ted?" he said pointing toward Ted.

I smiled and nodded.

"B-b-but... He's black," he gasped.

"And he has a huge cock," I laughed.

He looked toward Ted again. "And he's bald," he blurted.

"And he has a huge cock," I said laughing again.

"He's fat," he added.

"Again, huge cock," I chuckled.

"A-a-and Brad WATCHES?" he stammered.

I laughed. "Look, some guys get off watching their wives do things with other guys. Brad happens to be one of them. I'm sure Lisa takes good care of him. She knows he likes to watch her do her thing with other guys, and she loves doing things with other guys, so it is what it is," I laughed.

Harold stood there in a state of shock staring at the back of Ted's bald head in the truck.

"She actually sucks his cock," he mumbled, obviously still having a hard time believing it.

"And swallows his cum," I laughed as I watched him standing there shaking his head. I figured he was picturing cute little Lisa on her knees with Ted's black cock deep in her mouth.

"Anyway, the point is, just because Brad is home, don't let that stop you. Just go on in and let Lisa suck you off.," I laughed. "Brad just watches," I added.

"I just wonder who my wife is blowing. You don't suppose she blew the guy whose trailer she's cleaning do ya?" he said.

"CECIL," I laughed. "Shit he's gotta be damn near eighty. But then, Julie is a babe, so I suppose if anyone could get an eighty year old up, it would be her," I laughed. "I mean, no offense, but your wife is a hottie," I added.

He had a dejected look on his face. He said he was still convinced Brad must have stopped by before we got there. I was amazed that he never once considered me. He certainly never asked and it seemed like that thought never crossed his mind.

I had to chuckle when I thought about the fact his wife had sucked my cock, and Cecil's and then even Ted's, and yet he was convinced she was sucking Brad, the one guy she had not gone down on.

Julie had apparently gone in and taken a shower and changed her clothes, because she emerged while I was talking to Harold.

She was wearing a clean pair of blue shorts and a light blue cropped tee shirt when she came out carrying what assumed was ice tea and sat at their deck table.

"What are you drinking?" I yelled at her.

"Iced tea, you want some?" she yelled back.

"HELL YES!" I replied.

I banged on the back of the truck to get Ted's attention. He had been messing with his phone and he looked up and back at me. I signaled to him, pointing at Julie on the deck.

Her hair was still wet from her shower, so she had hurried to take her shower and put on clean clothes to come out before we left.

Seeing Julie on the deck, Ted bounded out of the truck.

"You want some iced tea?" I yelled to him.

"Nah, but I would take a beer," he responded.

Julie jumped up, "Coming right up," she yelled as she headed into their trailer.

We gathered around the table on their deck. I sat across from Ted and Harold sat in between us. When Julie came out with our drinks, she sat in between Ted and myself across from her husband.

Ted stared at Julie's tits as she handed him his beer. His noticeable gaze was obvious to Harold who fidgeted in his chair, obviously uneasy with his wife's bra-less boobs being ogled by him. Her tits jiggled and wobbled seductively under her cropped tee shirt.

Ted took a sip of his beer as we all engaged in idle banter.

"Can I use your bathroom?" Ted said.

"Sure, ah left down the hallway, and ah second door on your right," Harold answered.

"No worries, your wife can show me where it is," Ted said as he stood, grabbing Julie's hand and pulling her to her feet.

Julie was as shocked by this as I was, and I know Harold was totally blown away.

No doubt Ted's huge size intimidated Harold, who sat there with his mouth open as he watched his flabbergasted wife being drug toward their front door.

The shocked look on Julie's face said it all as she looked back at Harold and I as she was being drug toward the door. Finally, it was as if she resigned herself to showing Ted where their bathroom was and she went with him inside.

Harold sat there with his mouth wide open clearly in a state of shock.

Finally I spoke to try and explain Ted's unexpected move.

"Ted has a thing about going in peoples homes by himself," I said, trying to sound nonchalant about it.

Harold finally found his voice. "Well it's not that big of a place. Our bathroom is easy to find," he added.

"Yeah, well that's Ted, he's kinda funny that way," I chuckled.

"Yeah... Well ah, ah, still ah..." Harold mumbled as he kept looking at their front door expecting to see his wife come back out.

Oh shit, I thought to myself, now what is that idiot up to. I also expected her to come back out pretty quickly. Hell, I thought, point to the fucking door and wish him luck then come back out.

But she did not come right back out. She was in there for some time, with Ted. I knew Harold was getting concerned and I did my best to engage him in idle conversation, but he kept looking at their front door,

"I better go check..." he said as he started to stand.

I reached and pressed him back in his chair. "Relax, I'm sure every things okay. Their probably just talking about the court or something," I said, trying to reassure Harold.

"Yeah but..." about then, Julie came out the door.

She was beet red and her nipples were poking noticeably through her tee shirt.

Ted told me later in the truck that he had pulled her in the bathroom with him and had her hold his cock while he peed. Then rather than shaking it off at the end as guys normally do to shake the remaining piss off, he pushed her down and had her suck him. It struck me that for a girl who'd been so averse to sucking cocks because that's what a guy pees with, she'd obviously overcome that reluctance. Although, Ted did not mention if she'd sucked his pee dribbling cock willingly or not.

This explained the noticeable protrusion in Ted's sweatpants when he came out after Julie. Harold, I am quite sure also noticed the bulge in his pants. Fuck, with the size of Ted's cock who wouldn't notice it. And Ted made no effort to conceal it.

"What took you so long to show him where the bathroom was?" Harold blurted as she came through the door.

Before she could answer, Ted who was just behind her bellowed, "I made her stay so you wouldn't blame me if anything came up missing," he laughed.

Now it was Harold's turn to blush. He visibly sunk lower in his chair.

Ted came back to his chair with his erection obvious in his pants and slapped Harold on his back as he sat down.

Harold was focused on Ted's erection and he seemed to turn a brighter shade of red, as Ted slapped him on his back.

"You know how when something is missing, the cops always look at us blacks first," he guffawed. "You know what I'm sayin Harold?" he continued laughing.

"And no, that's NOT a candelabra in my pants," he bellowed with laughter. "It's just that your damned wife is so fucking hot..." he slapped Harold on his back again as he howled in laughter.

Harold didn't know what to say let alone how to respond to Ted's theatrics. He tried to smile, but it was weak at best.

"RELAX Harold," Ted said pushing at his shoulder. "I'm just fuckin with ya buddy," he laughed. "But your fucking wife IS HOT!" he added.

Harold tried again to smile.

"You're one lucky cock sucker Harold," he bellowed in laughter again.

"Am I right? Am I right?" he repeated shoving Harold's shoulder, and looking at me, then looking at Julie, who matched her husband in color.

"I mean... FUCK MAN," he continued. "Just look at those tits... And those fucking nipples sticking out like that! Man I bet you suck them like there's no tomorrow... Right Harold," he said shoving Harold's shoulder again as he stared at Julie's nipples piercing her tee shirt.

Julie remained bright red, but made no effort to cover her tits. She kept looking at her husband to see his response.

"OK TED," I finally spoke up. "Let's be gentlemen," I laughed. "You guy's have to excuse Ted. He gets excited and works himself up over cute girls, but he's a good guy," I laughed. "Hell, you ever need help, Ted's your man," I added.

Both Harold and Julie were speechless. I don't think Harold could sink any lower in his chair. Ted looked even bigger beside him. Ted couldn't stop staring at Julie's tits as he sipped on his beer. She didn't know what to do and just stared at Harold, trying to gauge his reaction to what Ted was saying.

"That's right," Ted blurted. "You two ever need anything, or if anyone, and I do mean ANYONE, ever fucks with either of ya, especially Julie here," he slapped his big hands together. "Just let me know. I'm your man!" he said slapping the table.

Harold's eyes were the size of saucers as he struggled to smile in acknowledgment.

Ted leaned closer to Harold and said quietly, "Excuse me buddy, but I just gotta..." he then leaned over toward Julie and boldly cupped both of her firm tits and squeezed them. He slipped one hand under the cropped Tee shirt to squeeze the bare breast.

"OKAY, THAT'S ENOUGH! TIME TO GO TED!" I bellowed, as I jumped to my feet.

Harold's mouth fell wide open in disbelief.

"COME ON TED!" I yelled, as he continued to maul Julie's tits. His one hand under her tee shirt worked feverishly on her bare breast.

Suddenly he jerked back, pulling his hands back, leaving one of her tits exposed. She quickly pulled her tee shirt down to cover it.

Ted turned to Harold as he stood up. "I'M SORRY MAN, I'M SORRY, I JUST COULDN'T HELP MYSELF MAN... YA KNOW I'M SORRY MAN," he pleaded.

Harold didn't know how to react or what to say. To make matters that much more uncomfortable he was staring straight at the protruding huge bulge of Ted's cock in front of him.

"Are you mad at me? Do you want to hit me? Are you okay? You know your wife is hot, so you can understand can't you?" Ted rambled as he stood looking down at Harold who was stammering and stuttering and totally lost as to how he should respond.