A New Job For My Wife

Story Info
A position at the land fill came up.
2.1k words
3.47
8.8k
6
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Janet is 38 years old and we have 5 children. Our oldest Karen is twenty and Kathy and Kaye the twins are just eighteen. our other two girls are right behind. We have been married just over 20 years now. Jan has worked at various jobs during our twenty years of marriage. And for the past fifteen of them I have teased her about her true job some day.

The lady who runs the landfill south of town. Barret Johnson's wife Macy has worked out there for over 40 years now. Macy worked there 3 years before she and Barret were married. Macy has a girl who was two when Barret married her. Kyla is 38 and has 5 kids of her own. Kyla's father was black. And he drove a truck for a company out a St Joe. Macy dated the young black after he'd been in a few times. He began taking Macy into St. Joe, to parties and she became very popular with the young blacks down there. So who really knows who her father is?

Barret became the Sherriff of our county years ago and Macy began to run the Landfill like a whore house. For fifteen years Macy sat in the window and greeted drivers topless. Her big breasts on the window displayed for every driver. And her breasts were nice to see. A full 4 inch areola was covering the ends of each breast and nipples the size of a man's thumb. The past twenty five years Macy has run the place naked. She brags she has fucked every driver who has come over her scales. It is a fact I do not doubt.

"Babe it is the job I want for you. And you are who they want to take over for Macy. My wife has just a bit of history with the board who runs the land fill. My wife had sex with 7 other guys before we married. Five of the seven are now board members of the Landfill and these men feel Janet can keep it running as Macy has all these years. These men have discussed my wife as their choice. They all five feel her breasts are very nice to show off in the widow of the office. Not long after we were married my wife was active sexually with these five at a party. And not long after the party one of them approached Janet about coming up to his house for a drink and they all five fucked her again and again, and again. Four over 6 years the five men fucked my wife."

Janet giggles, and tells me her breasts are not large enough.

"You might really get a kick out of driving through with Peter and seeing my tits in the window for Peter to enjoy."

Peter is the black kid who works full time for me. A really good young man who is 19 and has worked for me for 3 years now.

"Oh shit Jan I gave him my nude of you two years ago and he has worn the image off by now."

"Well you need to take a few new of me on your phone tonight."

"And share them with him. You'd kill me!"

"You take them now and hit share to him. Leave your phone on your desk in the office. Check in the morning and you'll see I sent them."

She stripped right there and posed. I took 25 or 30 pictures of Janet showing everything sexually she can show and hit share with Peter. I laid the phone on the corner of my desk and left it.

Our evening was about as busy as usual with the kids and all. Six women in the house is a mess. I got up early and as I was getting ready to go out the door I picked up my phone. I glanced at it. The marked shared to Peter was marked sent. I laughed out loud. And there was no mistake. Janet sent a short note with her nudes.

"From me to you big boy. You knock up any one of my daughters and your nuts are mine."

I reread it four times before I understood. I knew what Jan meant. Karen our oldest was fucking someone regularly. Her mother had told me she has a lover. But the twins? One? Or both?

Just as I turned to leave Janet's text message went off and I saw her phone on the other end of my desk. I picked it up and a smiling Peter with a very large erection stood smiling.

"I am always careful with your girls Mommy Bear. But they have gotten much less so with some of my friends. Your girls are BBC whores. I need my penis up inside your vagina, Mommy Bear. I can't wait to forward your pics on to my friends, your girls look so much like you clothes on and off. But you are much sexier. Your tits are bigger and better."

I shook my head and went out to my truck to pick Peter up. I picked him up and he began to talk as we drove to our job.

"David, Janet sent me a bunch of nudes this morning she said you took them."

"Were you okay with her sending them?"

"If she wanted you to have them sure it's fine."

"You know I want to fuck her really badly?"

I smiled.

"Yes I guessed you did."

"Will it be a big deal if I do her?"

"Why do you think you can do her?"

"No, Boss I know I can do her. She's told me she will let me fuck her. Saturday you have meetings in Joe town at 9 am. Right?"

"That's right I do."

"Well postpone your meetings a week. I am to fuck Janet at 10 am. You slip back in by anytime after ten and my cock will be up inside her. I won't if you say not to. But the thing is, I have friends, who are fucking the Twins. They both are sluts for BBC. Karen is my girlfriend. We have been lovers a long time now. Since the Twins have been crazy about my guys, Karen has been turned on by it. She ask why I haven't shared her with the guys. I ask her if she wants me to share her? She said yes. Well with maybe 3 or 4 just to see?"

"And have you done it?"

"I set her up on a date with three of my best guys. They took her down to a club in Joe town and they got her cute tits out bare on the dance floor. Took her back stage and the three of them put their cocks to her. She loved it and now wants to dance naked for a crowd."

"Did you explain they will want to gang bang her when she's nude."

"Yes, that excites her even more."

"Are you thinking about her as your wife, Peter?

"Boss, do you think I might be Son-in-law material?"

"You are a really good kid Petie, and as you are about to fuck my wife, my guess is we are even closer than I thought."

"So you don't have any problem with my black cock being in your wife?"

"Nope none."

"Boss your wife wants to meet my boys too."

"You mean she wants to slut for them too?"

"She has talked about it Boss."

"Will you make that happen?"

"Do you want me to?"

"Yes if it is something she wants to do. Peter, Macy is retiring next month. Janet wants that job. I have talked to the board about Janet doing it. They think her tits are good enough to replace Macy. But they want them out in the window right off. They want her completely naked if she will? And within a month they want the drivers who go inside to have access to her boobs., fondling and kissing them. Within 3 months they hope drivers are fucking her. They want another Macy. I have agreed to encourage her to fuck for them. I think you and your boys can loosen Janet up sexually, We used to catch Macy fucking a driver."

We put in a good week, a very good week. And Saturday came. I left at 9 am and it took me over an hour to circle back and enter the rear door. It was locked and I used my key and slipped in the back. I moved quietly down the hallway toward out bedroom. The door was wide open to our room. Then I heard my wife.

"Peter, oh, yes Peter yes oh my you are better than my girls said. I would never believe a cock could feel this good up in me. Oh Peter you fill me so much, your cock is so big. I have wanted you inside me for months now. Yes Peter fuck me harder, make me your bitch. Slut me Peter, give me to your guys. Make me their slut. Oh God Peter, I want you to marry my daughter. Karen will let you breed her you know. But you need to slut her too. She looks so good, give her to all of them too."

"You think she needs to become my whore?"

"Yes, my daughter is very strong headed. Turn her out to all your friends. Give her to them and make her their slut. Kiss her hard and tell her no more pills. And breed her. I want a grand child. But if Karen gets out of line get her naked and call in the troops to fuck her. Show her she can become just another whore. I am fine with you Peter as our Son-in-Law. Now show me how good you can be as my lover. God, I love your black cock. Karen is one lucky little bitch."

Two weeks after the man soon to become my Son-in-law and I drove up to the window of the office at the Landfill and greeted my wife's bid beautiful tits on the sill looking great bare as could be. Her nipples were very hard so I knew they had just been teased lately.

"The board been by to see your beauties out this morning?"

"Ya, they are out back with Kindly talking about some new equipment."

Jake Kindly has worked the Landfill even longer than Macy had. Jake is black and over 80. Macy told me herself he has the largest cock she has ever had. And he is the very best fuck she's ever had.

"He been inside to bother you yet this morning?"

"Are you kidding the old SOB has had my nipples in his toothless mouth off and on since 7 am when I got here. My left nipple is sore from his sucking on it. I had a skirt and panties on when I came. That didn't last long."

"He get that big black snake up inside you yet?"

"He's had most of his fist up inside me twice and the head of his cock is bigger. I had it up inside me three times and maybe four inches so no not yet but he will this afternoon."

"Have the board members been with you this morning?"

"They came by the house right after you left this morning. And I agreed to their terms."

"So you agreed to become Macy?"

"You see I am nude, don't you?"

"You want your new Son-in-Laws cock this morning?"

"I would love my boy's cock right now. So you asked her to marry you. Peter?"

"Ya, Ma I asked her and Karen said yes. She is in whore mode at the club this morning. My guys are fucking her."

There were several loads behind us so we needed to move.

"How soon until you start fucking drivers, Babe?"

"They want me to start in the morning, but I need a couple days to master, old Gus's huge cock."

As we pulled away Peter smiled.

"Mom has a real taste for black cocks. As does your daughter. Mom was very excited about old Gus and his huge water snake. And he has a huge thing for you wife's pussy. He has 6 boys who are all pimps. And 14 grand-sons who are recruiting young white girls to be whores. Quite a family of horse cocks waiting for a taste of Mom."

I chuckled at the idea of who would enjoy who the most. My wife had the new job she'd always wanted. And her tits looked very good in Macy's window. A very nice replacement.