A New Life

Story Info
A different ending to "Swapping Mistake".
19.1k words
3.42
105.6k
89
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GotBacon
GotBacon
3,161 Followers

I'm Eric. I'm 28 years old and I stand 6ft 2in high. I weight around 210 pounds. I'm a carpenter by trade and I work for a guy that builds tract houses. My boss likes me because I show up every day on time and give him an honest day's work. Because of this he pays me a little extra in cash each pay period. There is nothing better than tax fee income. I have a secret stash in my garage. I use it for little surprises for my wife. Sometime a sexy nightgown or a piece of jewelry. I'm saving up now for a vacation in Hawaii. It will be the biggest surprise yet for Sarah.

Sarah is my lovely 26 year old wife. She works for the courts as a court recorder. She runs one of those funny typewriters. She is just 5ft tall and weighs around 100 pounds. She has B cups but they look bigger due to her small size. She is the love of my life and an absolutely the best fuck I ever had. She can make me cum just using her pussy muscles. It's surprising but her favorite fucking position is missionary. She says she like the weight of her man on her.

One Sunday afternoon we're lying in bed after an amazing fuck session. She takes the condom off my cock, ties it in a knot and drops it in the waste can by the bed.

"Honey. Guess who I saw yesterday at the mall."

"I give up, who."

"Her name in Amy and she's married to Kevin. They were high school sweethearts. We were good friends when we were seniors. "

"That's nice running into old school buddies."

"It sure was. We got to talking about our husbands. I told her how great our marriage was. She started talking about hers. They have an open marriage.?"

"OK, what's an open marriage."

"Basically, they can both have sex with anyone they want."

"Wow. That's really strange. They don't get jealous with each other?"

"I guess not. She says their sex is more exciting since they started doing it. They do have some rules though."

"Rules? What kind of rules."

"They tell each other who it is and when they're going to do it. That way it's not cheating. No secrets allowed. The tape everything so they can watch it together later. She says it's really exciting to have sex and watch herself with another guy or watch him with another woman."

"That's really kinky. But, I guess as long as they both like it, it's ok."

I give her a kiss and go get in the shower. She joins me and I bend her over. I take her from behind. She squeezes me hard and I wait till I'm right on the edge of coming. I pull out and shoot a load of cum all over her back. We dry off and I go to watch a game. I hear her talking on her phone, but I can't make out what she is saying.

Sure enough, one week later she tells me she invited them over for dinner Saturday night. This is going to be a very interesting evening.

******************

Sarah is busy in the kitchen getting dinner ready. I've already set the table and the wine is ready. Promptly at 6 the door bell rings. Sarah runs to answer it.

"Come in. Come in. I'm so glad you could make it. Come and I'll introduce you to Eric."

They follow her into the room.

"Amy, Kevin. Meet my husband Eric. Eric meet Amy and Kevin."

I stand and shake Kevin's hand. Amy grabs me and gives me a hug and a kiss on the cheek.

"Nice to meet you. Come in and have a seat. I'll get a drink for you. I have a nice Burgundy all ready."

They both remark that they like Burgundy and I bring them each a glass. We chat a little and Sarah grabs Amy and they go in the kitchen. Kevin and I chat a little. What do you do for a living, what's your favorite sports team, etc. It turns out that we are both Dallas Cowboys fans. We chat about our team till dinner is ready.

After a nice dinner we all help clearing the table and go to the living room. I get everyone a glass of wine. Of course the conversation is steered to their open marriage. I suspect that's why Sarah invited them. The tells us all about how it works and how exciting it is.

"So, are you guys looking for a couple to swap with?"

Amy says, We're always on the lookout, but it's hard to find another couple that think like we do."

"Yeah, I guess that would be a problem. There are swingers clubs around. You could find a couple there."

"That's too risky for STD and I don't want to do ten guys in one night. It's better the way we do it. Just one on one."

We chat for a while longer and they get up to leave. I shake Kevin's hand and Amy hugs me and gives me a big wet kiss on the lips. I see Kevin hug and kiss Sarah on the lips too. He holds the kiss a little too long for it to be a goodbye kiss. They leave and I go back and sit on the sofa. Sarah sits beside me.

"They're a nice couple, don't you think so, honey."

"Yeah, they seem real nice. He's a Cowboys fan. How bad could he be."

I put my arm around Sarah and she snuggles up under my arm. Her hand finds my cock. She starts rubbing up a boner for me. She unzips my pants and fishes it out. She jacks me a few strokes.

"Let's go to bed, honey. I'm horny for you."

She grabs my hand and pulls me up. I follow with my hand grabbing her ass. She squeals and tries to get away. I grab her and run my hand up under her dress. To my surprise she isn't wearing any panties. We get in the bedroom and she undresses me. She pushes me back on the bed and takes her dress off. She isn't wearing a bra either. I didn't notice earlier, I was too busy playing host with Kevin and Amy. She quickly drops and grabs my cock. She starts sucking and licking like there's no tomorrow. I lay back and watch her at work. She stops and gets a condom from the night stand. She moves up, lays by me and rolls the condom on my cock. I reach down and stick my finger in her pussy. She is fucking soaked. It seems all this open marriage talk and the goodbye kiss got her going. She quickly gets on me and takes my cock in her pussy in one stroke. He clit hits my pelvis bone and she cums. I grab her by the hips and hold her down. She starts humping on my bone and cums again. I hold her there and she cums three more times. He magic pussy muscles start to work and I feel my orgasm building. She grinds and squeezes me hard and I fill the condom. We both cry out as we cum together.

"Oh god, honey. That was wonderful. You made me cum really hard."

"I did too, babe. You were really hot."

We snuggle and fall asleep.

Over the next few days everything is fine except I notice a little change in Sarah. Now and then I see her staring off into space. I wonder if she is thinking of swapping. She doesn't say a word.

Two weeks later she brings up the subject. She does it gently. We're watching TV after a hot fuck session.

"Honey. Have you ever wanted to have sex with another woman?"

"Not since we started dating."

"I've seen you looking at others. I was just wondering."

"Well, I do look and pretty women and sometimes I think they might be a hot lay. It never goes past that though."

"I do that with handsome guys too. I wonder how good they would be in bed."

"You're more than enough woman for me, babe. It's all I can do to keep up with you."

"You're enough for me too, honey. You're my hot lover."

She is quiet for a few minutes. I'm waiting.

"I was thinking about Kevin and Amy's marriage. Do you think our marriage is strong enough for us to do something like that."

"I don't know, babe. It sounds pretty risky. What if one of us couldn't handle it. It could destroy our marriage. I would hate to lose you. You're the love of my life."

"You're my greatest love too. I think my love is strong enough. Do you think yours is? We could try it one time and see how we feel. I'm sure our marriage would survive one time. It would just be sex. No love or anything like that. I love you more than anything. I think I would be able to get over it if I didn't like it."

"I guess we could call it an experiment or something like that."

"I'll talk to Amy about it and we can talk again."

Nothing more is said and I kiss her and go to bed.

That next evening after dinner she sits beside me on the sofa.

"I talked to Amy today. She told me how she feels about it. She suggested a swap would be better since it's our first time. I think I want to do it one time. I feel strongly that we can get through is if we don't like it."

"Let me think about it for a while. I don't want to rush into anything."

"Amy says they record it and watch it together later. I guess they make love when the watch it."

"Yeah, that or both of us do it in the same room."

"She said they like it better alone. That way there are no distractions. We could watch it when we're old and gray."

"Yeah, and maybe show it to our grand kids."

"You silly. We couldn't do that."

"I've got a couple of wireless web cams to run on your laptop. Where would you want to do it. In our bed or the spare room."

"The spare room of course. Our bed is ours only."

We watch TV for a while longer.

"I'm getting tired, honey. I think I'll go to bed now."

"I'll be up in a while. I want to see the rest of this movie."

She kisses me and goes to bed.

The movie fades from my mind and I start thinking. Sarah is the best fuck I ever had. What she can do with her pussy is amazing. I doubt any other woman is as good as she is. I really doubt I would want another woman because she is a better fuck. I love her with all my heart. I don't see any problems at all.

The part about her being with another man comes to mind. I know I make her cum multiple time every time we have sex. I nave a nice sized cock that any man would be proud of. I know she loves me and I doubt many men can make her cum the way I do. I decide to go for it.

The next evening after dinner we're watching TV. I mute the TV and look at her.

"Babe, I though about this swap thing with Amy and Kevin. I think we should give it a try. We can see how we feel about it afterwards."

"I agree. It might be fun just one time. I know you're my hot lover and I love you so much. I don't see any threat to us."

"That's exactly what I thought. You need to call Amy and set it all up for this weekend. Either Friday or Saturday.

"OK, baby. I'll fill you in on all the details."

The Friday I come home from work and I'm greeted with a hug and a hot kiss. After dinner I'm watching the news and Sarah walks up with a paper in her hand.

"OK, baby. It's all set up. I made a little list. First, it's set for Saturday evening. Second, date time is 7pm. Third, the girls are supposed to wear their sexiest outfit. Fourth, ending time is 10am the next morning. It's will be for overnight. Fifth, it there is a problem and someone wants to call it off a phone call stops it all and everyone goes home."

'Sounds like you have everything covered. Are you still in?"

"Yep, I am. Are you?"

"Sure, let's go for it."

**********************

Eric and Sarah. Saturday 6:30pm.

I watch Sarah as she comes out of the bathroom. She has just finished showering and is wearing her favorite robe. She has some lingerie laying out on the bed. I guess she hasn't decided what to wear yet. I notice my favorite ones aren't there.

"I guess it's time, baby. It will take me about twenty five minutes to get there."

"Remember, baby. I love you more than anything in the world. You have fun and hurry back to me."

"Don't worry, sweetheart. We'll be fine."

I hug and kiss and walk out the door. I'm a little nervous. I've never been with anyone but Sarah since we started dating. I'll just try to relax and let it happen.

Sarah

Eric is gone and I'm nervous and excited. I know my love is strong enough to do this. I know if it turns out bad I'll still want to be with Eric. I think his love is strong enough too.

I have just a little about thirty minutes before Kevin is due. I decide to start getting ready. I wonder if Kevin will think I'm pretty. I'll try to look my best for him. I put on some cologne and light make up. Now I need to decide what to wear. I have some laying on the bed. I pick up a semi sheer white shorty. It comes to just below my ass. It should get his attention. I don't want to look like a hooker. I get out a condom and put it on the nightstand.

I'm all ready and I click the record button. I go watch TV till he comes. I notice that my nipples are up and my pussy is a little moist. I think to myself, 'Eric honey, I love you.'

The doorbell rings. I get up and take one last look in the mirror.

"Come in, Kevin."

"Hi, Sarah. Nice to see you. Nice outfit. Looking hot there."

Blushing, I say. "Thank you."

He takes me in his arms and kisses me on the forehead. I turn my head up and our lips meet. His tongue brushes over my lips and I open them for him. Our tongues meet. He pulls me against him and I feel his bulge. My pussy twitches and my nipples get hard. I lean back and look at him.

"Would you like a glass of wine. I have some nice Burgundy."

"Sounds good."

"You sit and I'll bring it."

He sits on the sofa and I can feel his eyes on my ass as I go in the kitchen. I hand him his glass and sit beside him. We chat for a few minutes. We both begin to relax. He leans over and kisses me. I put my arms around his neck and return the kiss. He pulls me astride his lap and his hands hold my ass cheeks. I pull his shirt up and off. He pulls me to him and we kiss some more. My breasts press against his hairy chest. I can feel his cock getting hard through his pants. He lifts my gown up and off. I'm completely naked for him. He tosses it on the floor. He holds my ass cheeks and sucks on one nipple. I groan as it swells for him. He switches back and forth, bringing both nipples to attention. His hands go under my ass and he stands up, holding me to him.

"First door on the left."

He kisses me all the way to the bedroom. He sits me on the bed.

"Take my clothes off, Sarah. I want to be naked with you."

I unbutton his pants and pull them down. He kicks off his shoes and steps out of his pants. I see his cock straining to escape from his boxer briefs. I pull them down and his cock springs up."

"Oh my god. You're huge. Take it easy with me. I'm not used to that much."

"Don't worry. We'll just go nice and easy till you get used to it."

He steps out of his boxers and I grab his cock with both hands. I kiss the head and lick up the little pearl of pre cum. I cup his balls and take all I can in my mouth. It's way to big for me. It must be at least nine inches and two and a half inches in diameter. I suck and lick on the head for a while and then he pushes me on my back. He kneels between my legs and caresses my thighs.

"Open wide for me, baby. I want to tastes you."

I lay back and I spread my legs for him. He pushes my legs up against my tits and sticks his tongue in my asshole. I gasp and hump up. I suspect this guy knows what he's doing. He attacks my pussy with his tongue and lips. He brings me to two quick orgasms. I cry out with each one. He pulls me to the middle of the bed. He turns so his cock is in my face and he has access to my pussy. He licks and sucks me to two more orgasms. My pussy is on fire as I suck his cock. I feel it start to swell and I stop. I grab a condom and tear the package open. I try to roll it on his cock but it's way too big.

"You're too big for these condoms, Kevin. You'll have to pull out."

"OK, baby. No problem.

He move on top and lines up his cock. I hold it with both hands and guide it in. I feel my pussy lips stretch open as the head enters me. He stops and holds it steady. Suddenly he flexes and I feel it swell. I cry out and cum hard.

"Yes. Yes. Big cock. Oh. Oh yes."

I want more so I grab his ass cheeks and pull him down. He holds up not letting it in any farther. I hold his ass and push up. I feel a little more push in.

"Give the that cock. Push it in me. I want it."

"Reach for it, baby. Show me you want it."

I lock my ankles behind his ass and push up. His big cock stretches me and a little more goes in. He flexes it again and I cry out and cum.

"Fuck me. Fuck me. Fuck me with that big cock."

I thrust up and he lets me have more. I squeeze him and her groans and flexes again. I cry out and cum again. This guy knows how to fuck. I throw my arms around his neck and start humping up on his cock. She slowly lowers himself and I feel my pussy stretching. New nerves that have never been touched fire into my brain. I work on his cock with my muscles. He groans and flexes again. Another orgasm rips through my body. I hump and squeeze trying to take it all in.

"Give it all to me, Please fuck me with it. Please. Please. I want it all. Please let me have it."

He lowers himself and I feel the monster push farther in. My pussy stretches as he fills me.

"It's almost all the way in, baby. Push up and take it."

"We both push. Our pelvic bones meet and I feel the head of his cock touch my cervix. His cock is the perfect length for my pussy. I can feel the entrance of my cervix line up with head of his cock. He pulls back and pushes down again. He hits my cervix again and I scream and cum. I gently work on his cock with my pussy muscles. I want him to last a while. I feel him pull almost all the way out. The ridge of his cock head touches my G spot. He rubs it in and out. He brings me to the edge of cumming and pushes slowly in all the way. His cock touches my cervix and he flexes his cock. An intense orgasm rips through my body. He pulls out slowly and does it again. The second is more intense than the first. I cry out and cum again. He is taking control of me. He does it two more times and I scream and cum hard. My mind is going blank. All I can feel is his big cock in my pussy.

"Fuck me. Please fuck me. Please. Fuck me. Fuck me hard. Please."

"Tell me you want my cum. Tell me. Tell me how much you want it."

"Oh god yes. I want your cum in me. Please cum in me. Please. I'm begging you. Please, fill me with your hot cum."

I don't think about getting pregnant. All I want is his hot cum in me.

He pushes down hard and I feel his cock swelling. My pussy muscles go on automatic and I feel his cock head flare against cervix. I hold him in place and milk him. His cock flares bigger and I feel it start pumping cum. I hold him in place and take all of it into my womb. Every time his cock pumps I scream and cum. An intense wave of pleasure hits me and I pass out. I wake a few seconds later and he is still pumping cum in me. I milk every drop deep in me. His cock starts to pull back and my cervix closes, holding all of his cum in me. I feel my cervix spasm and it pulls his cum into my womb. He rolls off me and his huge cock flops out.

"Oh fuck. That was amazing. I kinda got carried away. I forgot about you pulling out. You really know how to handle that cock."

"You're pretty good with that pussy too. All I was thinking about was cumming in you. I've never been milked like that."

I snuggle my back against him and he holds me in his arms.

"I think you had my cock trapped anyway, and I loved how you begged for it. I had to give it to you."

"I know. No way I was letting you go till you filled me. I couldn't stop."

"I was staying in for the big finish too."

"I want us to do it again, but this time I want you to do me doggie. I want you all the way in and I'll make you cum with my muscles. You just hold it in me."

"You can do that? That will be a first for me. No woman has ever done that."

"You're gonna love it. I have a talented pussy."

"Why don't you suck on it a while and see if you can get it hard."

I move down and take it in both hands. I lick all our juice off it and start sucking and licking it. I feel it swelling just like I want. In just a few minutes it's full hard. I roll off and get on my knees. He grabs me by my hip bones and pulls me up. I feel his cock head searching for my pussy. He finds it and slowly pushes in. My pussy stretches open for him. He pulls me back and I feel him touch my cervix. We both push and I feel it tight against his cock. He flexes and I cum hard. He grabs my hair and pulls me back. He pushes down on my back and a little more cock goes in. He is in position for me and I start working his cock over. I hear him groan.

GotBacon
GotBacon
3,161 Followers