A New Life Ch. 2

Story Info
The next step in Judi's conversion.
5k words
4.56
349.7k
93
2

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/22/2022
Created 06/18/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rgjohn
rgjohn
11,557 Followers

Don was in bed beside Judi when she got up in the morning. She had not heard him come in so it must have been very late. She quietly got up, hoping not to wake him, and walked quickly to the bathroom, her still wet pussy squishing with each step.

Judi had worn a nightgown so as to hide the marks on her breast and ass in case Don was up before her. When she took it off in front of the full-length bathroom mirror she let out a gasp. Her tits had black and blue pinch marks all over them. When she turned around she saw that her ass also had black and blue belt marks over most of the surface. Fortunately the redness was gone. She felt a little shiver run through her as she remembered how all those marks got there.

Judi's emotions were in turmoil; she had cheated on her husband and worse she had let him cum in her unprotected pussy. She consoled herself with the fact that she really had no choice; she either submitted or she lost her job!

As Judi stepped into the shower, she remembered Derrick's order's about shaving. She got out and used a pair of scissors to trim her bush. When got back in the shower she lathered her pussy and then with some hesitation shaved off all her pussy hair. When she had dried off, she sat down to put cream on her legs. As she opened her legs she could not hold back a little moan. Her normally hair covered pussy was spread wide, her puffy inner lips exposed. She forced herself not to touch her pussy for fear she would climax.

Judi fixed her hair and makeup then she went to the closet to find something to wear. For a while she was frustrated, it seemed that nothing met her needs. Then she found an old blue skirt with matching jacket that had been too short and two tight several years ago. She squeezed into the skirt and put on a white blouse over her bare breasts. She found a pair of thigh high nylons in the back of a dresser drawer. The jacket still fit and covered her braless breasts from view. The skirt was so tight that if she had worn panties they would have shown through. As it was, the bands of her nylons left a seam on her thighs. Judi thought she looked like a tramp.

When she left the house to go to the car, she felt the cool fall breeze blow up her skirt and over her bare pussy, a reminder that she was practically naked. A shiver ran through her causing her nipples to harden and push through the thin blouse.

As she drove to work she found herself strangely excited and very nervous. She had a feeling that this day would be a turning point in her life. What happened yesterday seemed so much like a dream now. She couldn't believe that after so many years of being the very proper wife, she was driving to work naked under her skirt and blouse. Then there was her reaction to Derrick. It was one thing that Derrick had punished her but quite another that she had enjoyed it and had even participated by sucking his cock clean afterwards without being ordered to.

Derrick was all business when she met him at his office. "We are due at J &R's at 9:30. I will meet you at the car at 9:15," he said as he hurried off to handle some minor emergency.

Judi was waiting at his Mercedes at 9:15 when he arrived. She felt positively naked standing there with no underwear on. Derrick opened the door for her and she slid in, trying vainly to keep her legs together. She saw Derrick look at her spread thighs and felt a little thrill run through her in spite of her outward attempt at modesty.

When he got in he turned to her with a smile and said, "I see you obeyed my orders, good." Then he reached over and placed his black hand high on Judi's thigh and slid it possessively under her skirt were the thigh highs ended and flesh began.

They drove in silence until they reached J &R's offices, Derrick's hand never leaving her leg. Derrick walked around and opened the door for Judi. He watched again as his new lover turned and got out, unable to keep her short from riding high enough to see her charms. He saw her face turn red as their eyes met.

"Judi, I want you to be very nice to James and Reggie," Derrick said as they walked into the building.

"What do you me by very nice?" Judi asked with concern in her voice.

Derrick stopped and turned to Judi. "I guess I have to explain it to you. I want you to sit carelessly and let them see your thighs or maybe even your pussy. I want you to make sure that they know that you are not wearing a bra. I want you to flirt with them and I want you to distract them while I try to convince them to leave their business with me. Do you understand that?"

"I guess," Judi shuddered, her heart beginning to pound in her chest.

Derrick and Judi were ushered into James and Reggie's office suite. There were several executive offices surrounding a lounge area. Judi and Derrick were given a seat on a sofa. Almost as soon as they were seated, Reggie and James came into the room. Both Judi and Derrick stood and shook their hands. An attractive blond woman came in and placed a pot of coffee and cups on the coffee table between them.

Judi knew both men fairly well but Derrick knew them better. Both were attractive, young African American businessmen. They were brothers and looked a lot alike, even though James was 32 and Derrick was 27. Judi had always been impressed with their impeccable dress and manners.

Reggie and James sat in plush chairs across from Judi and Derrick. "Well Derrick, it seems that we still have a big problem," James said picking up a cup of coffee. "You know how important that equipment is to us this time of the year. We are going to lose a lot of business because of your error."

"Yes, I realize that but we have been doing business for a long, long time and have never let you down before," Derrick countered.

"We appreciate our previous business relationship but that does not help us get the job done."

Judi sat silently for several minutes then carelessly crossed her legs, giving anyone watching an eye full. She saw that Reggie got a good look but James was busy explaining his position. Several minutes later, Judi said she was hot and took off her jacket.

This time neither man missed the fact that Judi's braless tits could be seen through her thin white blouse. She felt her nipples harden immediately as the eyes of the two young black men went right to her tits.

James stopped in mid sentence and Reggie almost drooled. James did his best to re-focus on the business issue but lost his train of thought when Judi slowly opened her legs wide as she reached for her cup of coffee.

Judi smiled to herself, suddenly enjoying the effect she was having on these two young men.

Derrick was ecstatic and took the upper hand in the contract discussion. "Gentlemen, you know that you cannot get better equipment from anyone else. Besides, we have all your specs and can produce the equipment faster than all of our competitors," Derrick said watching the eyes of his business clients as they focused on Judi.

After several hours of bantering back and forth, they finally came to an understanding. Derrick would basically give J & R Enterprises a 25% discount on the equipment, virtually eliminating his profit. He would also guarantee delivery of the equipment in two months. The agreement would guarantee that Derrick got their future business and therefore save his company.

"All right, fine, we surrender," James said, raising his hands in concession. "However, there is one more detail before I agree to these terms. Can we talk in private for a minute?"

The three men excused themselves and went into James's office, closing the door half way.

Judi was left sitting nervously on the sofa. She could hear the men talking then arguing back and forth. She really couldn't hear what it was that they were arguing about but she had a feeling that it involved her.

When the men came out a half hour later, Derrick looked worried. He motioned for Judi to join him in the office as James and Reggie went back to their chairs.

"Judi, Reggie, James and I have come to the final terms on this deal. It is a good deal for them and will save my company," Derrick told her.

"That's wonderful!" Judi responded enthusiastically.

"Not so fast, there are conditions," Derrick responded, clearly uncomfortable. "You realize that you caused this situation," he continued, "and we wouldn't be here if you had done your job."

"Yes I know," Judi said lowering her head.

"Well, you're part of the deal," Derrick said nervously.

"What does that mean?" Judi asked in an excited whisper, trying to keep her voice calm.

"It means, that I have agreed that you will spend the rest of the day with them, doing whatever they want. I will pick you up at 5 P.M."

"You mean like work stuff?" Judi said hopefully, dreading Derrick's answer.

"Don't act stupid," Derrick said angrily. "They want to fuck you!"

"I can't and I won't!" Judi said too loudly. "You can tell them I quit. I won't humiliate myself like that for anyone. I'm a married woman."

"Well, you're one married woman that sucked and fucked this black man yesterday," Derrick responded, immediately sorry for his outburst.

"That was different," Judi said quietly her face coloring.

"Maybe, but you still owe me and if you don't do this, I am through and you are out of a job," Derrick said in a softer tone.

Judi was trapped again and she knew it. They were silence for several minutes. Judi could almost hear her heart pounding in her chest. "What do I have to do?" Judi asked in resignation.

"Anything they want but with several conditions that you don't need to know about," Derrick said.

"All right," Judi whispered in surrender, her body shaking.

As they walked back into the room, Derrick forced a smile. Judi had her head down, her face red with embarrassment.

"All right guys, I will be back at 5 P.M., and don't forget the conditions," Derrick warned.

"Yea, sure," Reggie said with wide smile on his face.

Judi watched Derrick leave with a feeling of excitement and dread.

The door was barely closed when Reggie said, "Okay white lady, strip!"

Judi thought of refusing for a second, then with shaking hands began to unbutton her blouse. She tried not to look at either man but she could feel their eyes on her heaving breasts as she stripped her blouse from her body. She quickly unsnapped her tight skirt and stepped out of it and laid it on the table. Now she stood naked except for her nylons and heels, leaving her naked body exposed to the two leering men. She started to take her nylons off.

"Leave them on, they make you look very sexy," James said clearly excited.

"Get up on the coffee table on your knees, we have a treat for you," Reggie said.

Judi did not move right away, her face a mask of confusion.

"Oh the table white bitch," James ordered in a booming voice.

Judi self-consciously climbed onto the coffee table and onto her knees.

"Put your hands behind your head and don't move if you know what's good for you," Reggie said in a menacing tone.

Judi knelt in fear, her eyes closed as the two men walked around her, admiring her body. Much to her horror she could feel her pussy began to moisten and the fat inner lips begin to pulse with excitement.

James left the room and returned with something in his hand. "Here you do one, I'll do the other," James said.

Judi opened her eyes but she couldn't really see what he was referring to until Reggie reached forward. She gasped when she saw that he had what looked like a plastic clothespin squeezed open in his hand. Judi tried to pull back as Reggie reached forward and grasped her nipple and pulled her back. He quickly attached the cloths pin to the now swollen nipple. Judi moaned in pain, her hands coming from behind her head in a reflex action.

"Shut up lady or we will have to gag you," James said seriously. "Put your hands back behind your head like we told you."

Judi put her shaking hands behind her head shivering from the excruciating pain of the clothespin on one nipple. She moaned again as James placed the second clothespin on the other nipple. Now the pain was shooting through both nipples causing Judi to bend forward.

"Kneel straight," one of them said.

Judi's eyes were blurring so she couldn't see which one had spoken, but she straightened up. Her body began to tremble; the pins seemed to be squeezing ever tighter causing her nipples to throb.

James and Reggie moved back and sat in their chairs watching Judi's reaction.

"Please, why are you doing this to me?" Judi pleaded. "I'll fuck you and suck you, you don't have to torture me," Judi said through tears.

Neither man said anything, they just watched with smiles on their faces.

Soon, the pain was radiating through her breasts and down her body. Little shock waves began to cause Judi to tremble. They seemed to radiate right to her pussy. Gradually, the pain lessened and something else took over. God, Judi thought, this can't be happening, I'm getting excited. Judi could feel the excitement begin to pulse through her. Mortified, she felt her pussy begin to drip juice onto her thigh and down her leg.

"See, I told you!" Reggie said looking at James.

"I'll be dammed, you know your women brother," James responded.

Judi didn't hear them, she was in a new world, a world where pain blends to pleasure and back again. Unconsciously Judi began to move her hips back and forth as her pussy began to throb with little tremors. Each throb of her nipples sent an electric shock directly to her pussy lips. Then incredibly, Judi began to climax, her body shaking like a leaf, whimpers coming from her lips. Judi shook with a climax like she had never felt before. It seemed to go on and on, switching between her pussy and her tits.

"Wow would you look at that," James said as he watched this sexy white woman shiver in climax.

Judi tried desperately to maintain her balance but it was no use. She must have blacked out for a moment or two because the next thing she knew she was on the sofa with Reggie sucking her tender tits and James kissing her open thighs. She let out a loud moan as James's lips reached her very wet and swollen pussy, his tongue pushing into her dripping hole.

The sensation of having both ends worked on at the same time was overwhelming to Judi. Her hips bucked up to meet James's large tongue as she moaned in pleasure. She grabbed Reggie's head and pulled him to her tits. She began to climax again, her whole body a mass of sensation.

"Oh God, oh God, oh...oh...oh...please," Judi moaned incoherently.

Even before her climax was done, Judi felt something touching her mouth. She opened her eyes to see that it was Reggie's large black cock. She automatically sucked the head in without hesitation as James mounted her between her legs. He began to slowly force his cock into her wet pussy. Judi screamed around Reggie's cock as James moved inch-by-inch deep into her. Very soon James was balls deep in her pussy, his rough pubic hair pressing to the soft and smooth skin of her shaved pussy.

The room was filled with the sucking and slapping sounds of sex. Soon, Judi felt Reggie begin to tense. She tried to pull away but he grabbed her head. She had never in her life swallowed sperm. As Reggie began to cum Judi had to swallow in self-defense. He poured squirt after squirt of his thick sperm into her mouth forcing her to swallow it all. She then heard James moan and begin to hump faster. She realized with panic that he was about to cum in her. Strangely, just as he was about to cum, he pulled out and squirted a thick stream of white juice all the way up to her tits, splattering the nipple of one breast before running down the side. Then another blast hit her other breast like a fire hose. By the time he was done, Judi's breasts and stomach were covered in sperm.

Both men finally fell back in exhaustion.

"Damn that was good," Reggie said and held up his hand to his brother for a high five.

Judi laid there in embarrassment, her mouth tasting of sperm and tits covered. Finally one of the brothers gave her a towel to clean off with then he pulled her to her feet and led her to James's desk. She was made to lean over the desk with her feet on the floor. Her hands were bound by rope to the front legs of the desk; her legs were spread and bound to the back legs of the desk.

James moved in front of Judi until his hard cock was even with her mouth. "Suck," he ordered.

Judi sucked it in immediately without hesitation. Suddenly she gasped around James's cock when she felt Reggie bring his cock to her asshole.

"No little brother," James said, "we promised."

"How's he going to know, this slut won't tell," Reggie responded.

"He'll know when he fucks her stretched asshole, that's how," James said. "Or, the slut will tell him idiot."

"All right, but I'd sure like a piece of that," Reggie said with reluctance.

Both men began to fuck Judi, one in the mouth and the other in the pussy. They began to move in and out in time with each other. It was obvious that they had done this before.

Judi moaned around James's cock and pushed her ass back at Reggie. She was no longer in control, she was delirious; she began to have one climax after another. Her body was shivering and shaking in pleasure as both ends were violated. She lost track of time as the two black studs fucked her all afternoon until eventually all three were worn out.

Finally at about 4:30, Reggie and James gathered their cloths and left the office. Judi wasn't sure how long she lay there after they left, but the next thing that she knew the ropes were untied and she was being released. She looked up she saw Derrick. When he stood her up her knees gave way and she fell into his arms.

Derrick had a worried look on his face as he helped Judi put her clothes back on and then led her out of the building and to his car. Derrick was worried about the abuse Judi had taken. He felt tremendous guilt at what he had let happen.

Judi was exhausted and her body was sore, however, only part of the exhaustion was from the rough treatment that she had received. She did not even remember how many times she had climaxed, obviously too many to count. She felt guilty as well but her guilt was from the fact that she had gotten pleasure from what the two men had done to her. She was sure that even if she had not been tied down, she would have participated willingly.

******

Derrick took Judi to the townhouse that he kept in the city for those times when he couldn't get home. He led her directly to the bathroom and gave her a bathrobe, then closed the door and left.

Judi washed herself in the steamy water, avoiding her sore tits as much as possible. When she emerged a half hour later, she felt like a new person. The throbbing in her nipples only served to remind her of the excitement that she had felt. Her pussy felt stretched and her jaws muscles were sore. Yet, she was none the worse for wear.

When Judi walked into the living room she found Derrick sitting staring at out the window with a drink in his hand. He looked up as she came in, but didn't say anything. Judi walked over in her white terry cloth robe, her hair still wet. She knelt at Derrick's knees. When he did not look at her, she took his hand and put it to her face.

Derrick looked down at the kneeling woman. "Judi, I am so sorry, I should never have let ..." Derrick tried to say.

"Shhhh," Judi responded. "It wasn't your fault, you did what you had to do."

"No, I could have..." Derrick started to say but stopped when Judi kissed the palm of his hand. He looked at her strangely, trying to read her emotions.

Judi stood up and removed the belt from her robe. She gently laid the belt over Derrick's legs. She then turned around and slowly let the robe fall to the floor revealing her naked back and ass.

rgjohn
rgjohn
11,557 Followers
12