A New Life Ch. 3

Story Info
Judi moves even deeper with Derrick.
3k words
4.63
318.8k
96
7

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/22/2022
Created 06/18/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rgjohn
rgjohn
11,554 Followers

It was a full half hour before Judi felt Derrick stir and slowly begin to pull his still large but soft cock from her stretched pussy. Judi moaned and tried to hold him inside. With a squishing sound, Judi felt his cock vacate her swollen lips. She could feel his sperm flow out of her and onto the bed.

"I have to leave, my wife is expecting me for dinner," Derrick sighed as he got up and began to dress.

Derrick's comments brought it all back to Judi, she was married and so was he. What had she done, she thought, I'm a married woman that has fucked three black men in one day and one who may have made me pregnant? Yet she didn't feel as bad as she should have. She had to admit that she had enjoyed it immensely; she had climaxed more times then she could count and she really didn't feel all that guilty.

Judi watched as her black lover dressed. She saw him cover up that gorgeous body, that body that had given her so much pleasure. She was amazed that she had taken such a large cock down her throat and into her pussy. Judi shivered as she watched him dress; she wanted him again.

"You can stay as long as you like," Derrick said startling Judi out of her daydream. "I'll see you tomorrow bright and early."

Then he leaned over and kissed her long and slow, starting Judi's juices to flow again.

Judi didn't say anything as she watched him leave the room. She wanted to get up yet her muscles wouldn't cooperate. She felt sore all over. Slowly her hands wondered down to her groin. She let out a little gasp as she felt the condition of her pussy; the lips were very swollen and the hole still wide open. She ran her fingers through the engorged lips until one by one they disappeared into her open slit. Soon she had three fingers in cum filled pussy. When she felt Derrick's potent sperm still deep inside her, she tensed and began to move her fingers faster. The room was filled with the squishing sound that Judi's fingers were making as she stirred her lover's sperm inside her pussy.

"Oh, oh, oh, ohhhhhhhh," Judi moaned as her body convulses in climax.

Judi finally made it home at nine that evening. Don was busy on the computer and barely noticed Judi come in. She didn't have to worry about him seeing the sperm running down her legs, as he barely looked up as she passed to go to their bedroom. Judi decided not to shower, feeling that there was some justice in her lying in bed with her husband as her black lover's sperm ran out of her pussy.

*****

The following day Judi was at work bright and early as ordered. She only saw Derrick briefly in the morning as he passed her office. He had smiled at her and waved. It wasn't until late afternoon that she could see him alone.

It was Derrick that called Judi into his office.

"How are you feeling today?" Derrick asked in a concerned tone.

"Wonderful," Judi replied honestly and smiled.

"No regrets?" Derrick asked.

"Oh there are always regrets," Judi said somewhat pensively.

"You know that I am not going to leave my wife, don't you?" Derrick asked.

"Yes, I know that," Judi responded. "I just want any part of you that you are willing to share."

"I think you now know that I can be very demanding with my lovers. If we continue this relationship, it must be on my terms." Derrick said, looking deeply into Judi's eyes.

"I understand that and I also understand that you are what I need now in my life right now. The last several days have shown me that I have been missing out on a large part of my life. I don't know where this will lead but I want to take the journey," Judi said with firm determination.

Derrick was silent for several minutes, looking at Judi as if to determine if she was sincere. "Very well," Derrick said, "take off you clothes."

Judi hesitated, her eyes wide in surprise. "Uh...here...you want me to...?"

"You heard me Judi, I don't like to repeat myself."

Judi slowly unbuttoned her blouse, baring her braless breast to her black lover. She then stood, unsnapped her skirt and pulled it down, leaving her in her thigh nylons and four-inch heels.

Derrick sat silently and admired Judi's naked body, his eyes burning her skin. He liked her mature body. He could see some of the marks left on her body from yesterday and felt a little twinge of regret.

Finally he spoke. "Come here and suck my cock," Derrick ordered as if it were something he said all the time.

Judi hurried around the desk and knelt between Derrick's legs. With shaking fingers she pulled his zipper down and freed his half erect cock. Judi was amazed anew when she saw the size of the black snake she held in her hand. She immediately brought her mouth to the large head and began to lick and suck it. Her lover's cock immediately began swell in her mouth. Soon he was fully erect and Judi began to work her lips and tongue all over his ten-inch monster. Her fingers could not touch as she held his cock to her mouth.

Judi was so absorbed in her task that she didn't hear the office door open. She was startled when she heard Derrick talking to someone and tried to pull back. Derrick's hands immediately grabbed her head and held her in place. Judi was mortified when she realized that Derrick was talking to his secretary Terri.

Terri was a 22-year-old blond with blue eyes and an incredible body. She was about 5' 1" with large round breasts and long pink nipples that were always prominently displayed. She had worked for Derrick for several years.

Judi could hear Derrick telling Terri things that he wanted her to do for him tomorrow as if she were not kneeling there sucking his cock. She was having a hard time focusing on what they were saying as Derrick kept her mouth on his cock. She knew that Terri could plainly see her sucking Derrick's cock; she could even feel her eyes burning into her.

Finally, Derrick said something to Terri and she moved around the desk behind Judi. Judi started to struggle as she felt her hands being pulled behind her by Terri.

"Judi," Derrick said in a commanding tone.

Judi immediately stopped struggling and let Terri pull her hands together. Some type of stapes were put around her wrists and locked together.

Derrick grabbed Judi's head and kept her mouth on his dick.

When Judi's hands were secured, Derrick began to move Judi's head up and down, forcing her to take more of his cock into her mouth with each downward motion. She knew what he wanted, and relaxed her throat, trying not to gag. Gradually she felt her lover's large cock move in her throat slowly going deeper and deeper until her lips were touching his balls. She knew Derrick could feel her throat muscles squeezing his cock. Strangely she felt proud as she felt Terri's eyes on her.

Derrick moaned and pulled Judi's head up to let her breath then forced it down again. Judi's throat opened to accept his black cock each time. Eventually the feeling began to overcome Derrick. He wasn't interested in cumming in her mouth though. He pulled Judi up and made her stand in front of him.

Judi looked at Terri and saw a lustful smile. Her face colored in embarrassment.

With Terri's help Derrick had Judi sit on the desk and then lay back. Then she moved around to the other side of the desk and stood at Judi's head.

Derrick sat in his chair and lifted Judi's legs and placed them on his shoulders.

God, Judi thought, he's going to eat me right here in front of Terri. Then she moaned as she felt Derrick's lips and tongue descended on her sopping wet pussy. "Oh my God," Judi moaned. She no longer paid attention to Terri who was now holding her shoulders down unnecessarily. Her legs clamped around Derrick's head wanting to free her arms to hold him. Judi couldn't move; she was trapped as her lover made loud sucking noises, his lips covering every inch of her swollen pussy lips.

It took Judi only seconds to begin a climax. "Oh God yes Derrick, eat me, suck my pussy," Judi moaned no longer concerned that Terri was watching her. "Yes, oh yes, I'm going to...oh God Derrick...I going to...I'm cummmmmmiiiiinnnnnggggg!!! Judi screamed, her head rolling back and forth as her body shivered and shook.

Derrick didn't stop sucking Judi as her climax receded; instead he doubled his efforts and sucked harder, sticking his tongue deep into her pussy.

Judi began to buck her hips into Derrick's face, her eyes closed in pleasure, wanting badly to grab his head. Suddenly, Judi gasped as she felt hands on her breast. Her eyes opened in shock and saw Terri's hands on her tits. She had never had any bi-sexual tendencies, but this was too much for her. Her hips bucked and another climax hit her.

Terri watched as her boss ate Judi, her own pussy throbbing in excitement. Derrick hadn't told her to play with Judi's tits but she could not resist. She had always thought Judi was gorgeous and loved to watch her as she moved around the office. Now she had her right in front of her, naked and writhing in pleasure.

Judi felt Terri's hands working her tits over good, pinching and pulling the nipples causing her to moan. The double assault was driving Judi mad with pleasure.

On it went, as Derrick was relentless in eating her pussy. He would suck her clit, then move to her lips and suck those into his mouth, then back to her clit again.

Judi was in a state of perpetual climax, she couldn't tell when one climax ended and another began. The room was filled with Judi's screams of passion and the sloppy sucking noises coming from Derrick's mouth.

It was well over an hour later when Derrick pulled his mouth from Judi's swollen pussy. Through blurry eyes she saw him stand, smiling down at her. She heard him tell Terri to come around to his side of the desk. Then she saw Terri disappear to her knees and she heard Derrick moan and his hips buck into her face.

Derrick let Terri suck on his cock for several minutes. He knew Terri was trying to make him cum. "No you don't you little minks," Derrick chided Terri with amusement. "This is for Judi alone, but you can put it in her if you like."

Judi saw Terri stand up next to Derrick. She looked so small next to the large framed black man.

Derrick moved between Judi's legs. His large black cock was sticking out of his pants. Terri opened his belt and let his pants drop to the floor then she pulled his underwear down.

Judi watched with excitement as Terri wrapped her tiny white hand around Derrick's giant black cock. As Derrick stepped forward, Terri laid his cock on Judi's stomach, as if to show her how far the cock could penetrate. The cock nearly reached her belly button. My God, Judi thought, where does it all go?

As Terri held his cock, she quickly bent down and kissed Judi's throbbing pussy her tongue running between the swollen lips.

Judi almost screamed as her legs shot out, she wanted to stop Terri but her hands were tied. Suddenly an unwanted shiver ran through her as Terri's tongue touched her clit. Judi was almost sad when she pulled back.

Terri moved the large cock down as Derrick stepped back. She then placed the large head at the entrance to Judi's Pussy.

Judi began to moan again as Derrick began to push slowly into her. Soon he was in her pussy up to Terri's hand. Judi felt full yet she knew that there was plenty of cock left.

Derrick moved out and in several times, letting Terri's fist stop his progress. Finally, he told her to remove her hand and go around and hold Judi.

Judi moaned when Derrick pulled his cock all the way out of her stretched hole.

Terri walked around the desk and placed her hands on Judi's shoulders again. When she was in place, Derrick picked up Judi's legs and pressed them back toward her breasts. Terri grabbed her thighs and pulled them further back.

Judi was now in a very precarious position with her pussy pointing directly at Derrick's dripping black cock. She was forced back on her shoulders with her lower section being held up by Terri's hands on her thighs.

Derrick slowly put his cock in Judi's hole again and pushed slowly in.

"Oh God Derrick, please, please, don't tease me," Judi moaned.

Terri bent down and began to whisper to Judi, "Do you want all his black cock this time Judi?"

Judi could only moan.

"He has four or five inches left to go, do you want it all?" Terri asked again.

Judi was breathing too hard to answer. Yes she wanted it but where would it all go? When Derrick had fucked her before, it had gone deep but now in this position, it would go much deeper. Could she take all of his cock?

"Look at how his big black cock is stretching your cunt," Terri said.

Judi looked down and could see his glistening cock stretching her tight pussy lips to their limit.

"You know what he's going to do, don't you?" Terri said as she continued to tease Judi. "He is going to put all of his weight on that cock and shove it deep until his balls slap your ass. You are going to feel that cock in you throat. He is going to stretch your insides so much, no other man will be good enough for you ever again."

Judi moaned as Terri continued. "Then he is going to fuck you like you have never been fucked before. When you can stand it no longer he will force that big black cock right up to the entrance of you womb. You will feel the big head expand and begin to shoot all that white-hot baby making sperm deep into your very womb. There will be no stopping those little guys, they are going to crawl right up inside you and find one or more of your little eggs. You're going to have his black baby growing in you for sure."

"Yes, yes," Judi found her voice, "I want it, please let him fuck me. Please let him cum in me."

Judi heard Derrick moan and felt a sudden pain as he forced the remaining inches into her. Judi screamed. She felt his cock hit bottom. Suddenly, she was shocked when Terri brought her mouth to hers and locked her lips on her. She felt Terri large, long tongue push into her mouth. Judi screamed into Terri's mouth as Derrick's weight forced his cock even harder into her.

Terri grabbed Judi's breasts in her hands and began to squeeze and pinch them with a vengeance as her tongue worked in and out of her mouth. Terri was in heaven; she had wanted to kiss Judi for so long. Now she had her and she couldn't resist her.

Judi began to suck on Terri's tongue as Derrick pulled almost all the way out. She screamed again as his long black cock plunged back in.

Judi pulled her lips from Terri's. "Yes, Yes, fuck me, give me your cock, I want it all, please fuck me hard," Judi screamed in delirium.

Gradually Derrick began to move faster and faster, until he was literally pounding into Judi's upturned cunt.

Judi was in a mindless frenzy as Terri and Derrick worked on her from both ends. Judi began to climax again and again, one after the other.

Derrick fucked on and on, working his cock in and out of Judi until there was a froth covering both of their crotches. Eventually Derrick could take no more pleasure. He needed relief. Derrick moaned, "I'm going to cum, take it, take all my cum deep inside you. Yes, yes, her it cums baby, oh God ahhhhhhhh!!!!"

Judi felt the large black cock expand inside her pussy and began to throb at its very base. She moaned as she actually felt his cum began to race down the shaft. Suddenly, the head of Derrick's cock began to spew hot cum deep into Judi's body. She felt her pussy fill to overflowing as the baby making sperm continued to flow.

There was no protection; Derrick's sperm was pouring into her womb; millions and millions of black baby making sperm looking for an egg to mate with. The thought of Derrick's baby growing inside her brought Judi to one final climax before she lost consciousness.

Derrick picked up Judi's limp body, letting Terri untie her hands then laid her gently on the sofa. He stood and looked down at her sleeping form. He saw his potent sperm running out of her swollen pussy and thought about how beautiful she would look with swollen breast and a large round belly carrying his child. He bend over and kissed her stomach where he knew his child would be growing. It thrilled him to know that this married white woman would be carrying his black baby.

Derrick turned to Terri and wrapped his arms around her and kissed her lips. When he pulled away, Terri looked up at him pleadingly. "Go ahead," Derrick said with a smile.

Terri dropped to her knees and spread Judi's legs. Her heart was pounding as she watched Derrick's sperm run from Judi's stretched pussy. With an animal like moan, Terri dropped her head and locked her mouth on Judi's pussy.

Derrick smiled as he walked out of his office.

rgjohn
rgjohn
11,554 Followers