A New Life in Perpetual Orgy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NemesisGB
NemesisGB
96 Followers

'OK.....I think that....hhhhmmmmm' I couldn't say anymore, Kim kissed me, her soft lips met mine and her delicate tongue slid into my mouth and my cock started to fill with blood. Before long I was inside her again but this time things were slow, really slow. She slid up and down my cock leisurely, softly murmuring as we carried on kissing.

* * * *

That evening I made love to Simmy on the sofa while Kim and Julie watched TV beside us. They didn't join in this time except to massage my balls when I came. Afterwards we all sat together entwined, absent mindedly stroking and caresses each other whilst chatting and watching the box. Simmy mentioned that her mother and sister were coming to stay for a while, arriving at the weekend. Simmy turned out to be 35 as I had guessed, her mother had had her young, an accident with a boyfriend and was now 52. Her mother had been married several times and was once again divorced but did have another daughter, Charlotte who was now 18, a half sister to Simmy.

We talked about her family and I learned that her mother had been a model and although 52 looked and felt only 40. Her sister had inherited the family looks as well and although she had a different father she resembled Simone closely. I wasn't quite sure how this was going to fit with our new domestic arrangements so thought of the coming visit with mixed feelings. I could have been wrong but something in Simmy's voice hinted at......me being busy.

The build up to the weekend had me in a bundle of nerves and when the day arrived I was a wreck. To relax me they virtually threw me onto the bed and all three went to work on my cock. It worked. They remained dressed with me naked and three tongues, mouths, six lips....well what can I say.

When they arrived I was truly knocked for six. Not only was I involved with three beautiful women but our guests were exquisite to boot. Charlotte was simply a younger version of Simmy but carried herself well beyond her years. She wore her clothes like a model, a summer dress which did nothing to hide the shape of her body. An hourglass body with large firm breasts the young woman was drop dead gorgeous. When she moved she spelt sex. Her mother took my breath away, tall, about 5'10 and slim with pert breasts pressing against a silk blouse. Shapely legs appeared beneath a tight skirt. Again the thick dark hair, huge brown eyes and long eyelashes, full mouth framed by a face to launch a million ships, let alone a thousand. She walked towards me with cat like grace, extended her hand and said in a thick French accent

'I am Simone's Mother, Helena. I have heard so much about you' she put emphasis on the word much and I blushed. I actually blushed. I never blush. But she was something else. 52?. Maybe, but she really did look 40. My cock was engorged and straining against my trousers. How the hell was I going to survive this. I assumed, wrongly, that we would be restraining our normal activities. Oh how wrong I was. She spoke again

'I met your neighbours downstairs on the way in. A gorgeous black girl and her blonde.... flatmate.' she said flatmate with a small smile, yes, she had the smile.

Oh how I was wrong!!!!!!

Part 10........ One Man and Six Women

That evening was the start, the real start of things to come. Up to now I had been teased in the sense that I had no idea to the extent at which my sexual stamina would be put to the test. I picked up very early on that Helena was a very sensual woman who new exactly how to employ her assets. It was very clear where Simone had developed her unconscious ability to arouse simply with a look. Charlotte had not been left out of the loop either. Although younger, she already possessed the obviously genetic sense of what worked. Her every move was executed in such away as to have maximum impact, yet understated, dismissing any thought cynical thought that there was an anterior motive.

It was also immediately apparent that they both held the same free thinking that Simone had demonstrated to me. Both new about the Pussy Cats and in no time at had settle into the flat as if it were their own. Helena had headed for the shower soon after arriving and wandered from Simone's room to mine completely nude, and then back again. Meanwhile Charlotte had changed her clothes to a pair of soft cotton shorts and loose T-shirt, cut off to reveal her smooth belly. It was obvious that she was wearing a bra and I guessed her panties were in her room too.

By the evening I was in a state of complete confused arousal. I wanted to have sex there and then, no messing around, just simple straight forward sex, but I was still not quite sure. We had cleared away the table and were lounging around watching TV and chatting. I knew Simone could see my erection outlined against my jogging pants and sensed she was holding in a laugh, as if she was keeping a secret. It was then that Helena said with that smile of hers,

'Hey Cameron, you feeling comfortable there.'

The penny had dropped. I knew then that my domestic situation had not changed one iota with Simone's family being here. I took the bull by the horns. Charlotte was sitting opposite me talking with Kim. It was her I homed in on. I stood up and lifted my T-shirt off and then pushed my bottoms off revealing myself to everyone, fully erect. I was nervous. What the hell would happen if I had got this wrong. Charlotte was 18 and looked older, perfectly legal, that wasn't my concern, it was the simple error of assuming everything and everyone was on the dinner plate. I need not have worried. Charlotte was now watching me with glee.

I walked over to her and knelt, noticing that the others had gathered round. Helena has hurriedly taking her clothes off as was Simone. Julie virtually pounced on Kim her mouth and hands ravaging her. I had got it right. Charlotte lifted her bare, delicate feet and started using her soles and toes to masturbate my cock. The sensation was glorious and she had obviously done it before. I leaned forward and as I reached for her shorts, pulling them down, she took her T-shirt off. Her body was enough to drive the breath from my lungs. Her breasts were full, rounded, firm and topped with large erect chocolate nipples. Her belly was flat, her hips wide with legs holding a perfect shape. Her pussy was bare, naturally bare. I found out later that for some reason it just never grew.

I could not contain myself. With Charlottes feet still working their magic on my cock I opened her thighs and French kissed her pussy. She was dripping. I spread her lips and tongued her as deeply as I could, the situation did not call for subtlety and I used my thumb to rub in a circular motion on her protruding clitoris. The evening had obviously been charged for all of us, Charlotte came in seconds, her hips bucking hard, she clamped her thighs around my head and I felt her feet leave me to be replaced by a mouth. I did not know who's. I couldn't breath as her wonderful nectar poured down my throat and filled my nostrils. I moved my hands to her buttocks and using the wetness from her pussy, eased my finger into her arse. It seemed to prolong her orgasm, or trigger a series of continuing climaxes. I heard her cry out just as the mouth on my cock sucked incredibly hard. I lost total control, groaning loudly into Charlottes pussy I spasmed and spurted my cream into, as it turned out, her mother's mouth. Helena was an Olympic gold medalist at cock sucking and was doing movements with her tongue which drew every last bit of jism from me.

As I slumped to the floor, Charlotte quickly slid on top of me, straddling my softening cock, rubbing her silky pussy on it. Her mouth crushed to mine, her exquisite globes rubbed against my chest. I was delirious but became aware of Charlotte stiffening, her head lifted and she moaned. I looked past her and saw Julie had strapped on a dildo and pushed into Charlottes arse. Charlotte was grunting, her eyes tightly shut as Julie began to thrust slow, steady strokes. My cock sprang back to hardness and Simone took hold of me easing me into her sister. I picked up the motion with Julie and we both thrust alternately, as if two hammers were punching in a fence post. Charlotte couldn't speak. Julie and I picked up the speed, reaching a pounding pace, thumping into Charlotte for all we were worth. Charlottes pussy contracted, it had already been tight, now I thought my cock would never escape and Charlotte had another orgasm. As the tidal wave hit her, I thrust as deep as I could and held my cock in, Julie did the same, timed to be beyond Charlottes point of no return. She orgasmed with my cock in her pussy and Julie's prosthetic up her arse.

This time Charlotte slumped, utterly drained. I was still raging and desperate for someone else. As I crawled from the murmuring, twitching girl I came upon a sight which I shall always remember. In the middle of the room, Helena and Simone were in a 69, Helena on top. I was paralysed. Simone's eyes met mine as she urgently suckled on her mother's pussy. I had not thought of this permutation, my mind absorbed with Helena and Charlotte as individuals looking only to me. At first I was shocked and then, and then..........I exploded. I fell to my knees and in one massive thrust, impaled Helena, Simone's 52 year old mother, Charlottes mother, on my cock and taking a firm grip on her hips fucked her like nothing else. Simone's tongue ran frantically over my pistoning shaft and Helena's stretched lips and clitty. Helena was shuddering. I did not let up. I could feel my balls boiling. Then it happened. I pulled back with enormous force, right out of her and blindly hit home again. But Helena screamed, her head flying up from Simone's pussy and I realised I had fully entered her arse, right to my pubic bone. My cock was drenched with pussy juice and saliva which had enabled easy entry, but not that easy.

'YES' Helena shouted, 'YES YES YES, fuck me hard, harder' her voice was ragged and laced even heavily with her French accent. It dawned on me that this was very much her thing, which is why I had entered her so fast. Beyond any sense of boundaries I fucked her arse, hard. Very quickly, she came, Simone was sucking on her clit and her arse tightened. The pressure was intense and I felt my cum racing through my balls and cock and spurting deep inside her. I jerked for an eternity. We orgasmed together, our bodies glued together.

20 minutes later we all lay together on the floor. Julie and Kim had been next to us, themselves in a 69. All of us had been sated but as we were to find out, not for long. We had been extremely noisy. The neighbours could not normally hear anything, but tonight there was a knock at the door.

Part 11.....building up to six women

We were all feeling warm and sleepy, the lights were low and the flat felt comfortable. I was dimly aware that the room was filled with the aroma of our lovemaking as Charlotte wandered over to the door and opened it, forgetting that she was totally nude. From where we were we could hear the startled cry form our downstairs neighbour as she was confronted by this beautiful young woman. The conversation was a little surreal comprising of, what seemed like, feigned indignation and awkward embarrassment.

Simone had been gently stoking my cock so I was semi erect, hanging, yet clearly engorged and only a lick away from a full flagpole. Feeling mischievous I stood and went to the hallway slipping my arm around Charlotte, standing naked and clearly aroused in front of this new woman. She was pretty with blonde hair and a slim body and the most deep blue eyes I had ever seen. She wore a business suit and appeared to have only recently got in from work. I smiled.

'I just wanted to say that I feel the noise from this flat, and the type of noises are just too much. I must ask you, no, I insist that you keep quiet.....I ....um ....' her words became lost as she realised that I was naked. She was trying desperately to look me in the face but her eyes betrayed her as they flicked up and down. She really was quite lovely and crimson with embarrassment at which my cock rose to its full glory, for some reason becoming very aroused at her discomfort. She let out the longest sigh which sounded full of frustration and ended up just staring at my hard cock, she sagged a little and leant against the door frame.

Charlotte sensed a change in her. Kneeling before me she took my cock into her mouth and slowly started to suck me, making sure that the angle was kept clear so our neighbour could see everything. Her wet lips and tongue massaged the length and head of my cock as she used a lot of salver to drench me so that the spectacle was enhanced. The blonde was transfixed and almost without realising it she slipped to her knees. Looking down at her I studied her as best I could from my angle of view. She wore medium high court shoes with nylons over shapely legs and a smart grey skirt and jacket with a white blouse. Whilst I was taking this in she shuffled forward and almost pulled Charlotte off me, who stood and kissed me before returning to the writhing mass of female flesh I could see over my shoulder.

The blonde simply took over from where Charlotte had left and with small groaning whimpers sucked me as though she had been starved of sustenance for years. I was stunned at her skill but more with her enthusiasm, the animal passion with which she sucked me was incredible and in a short time I came, filling her mouth. I thought she might pull away but she stuck fast until I had completely stopped, swallowing all my cum. I dropped to my knees as she fell into my arms.

'I don't know what to say' she murmured ' I have never done anything like that, I mean, well, I have sucked before obviously but not just like that with a complete stranger....I am so embarrassed'

'Hey, lets have none of that' I answered 'tell you what, come with me'

She made no protest as I led her out to the staircase and sat her down halfway. Lifting her skirt, revealing stockings and panties I eased the gusset to one side and without any introductions, I licked her pussy from bottom to top, slowly, letting my tongue sink between her lips and then right over her already hard clit. She squealed and threw her thighs wider apart. Her hands suddenly gripped the back of my head and she ground herself against my mouth, thrusting her hips in a frantic spasmic urgency. I had hardly licked and sucked her before she came in massive pent up convulsions, thowing her head back and almost growling. She slumped back on the stairs but her body still stirred. Moving with anticipation. It was then that I noticed her flatmate, a tall willowy black girl with a face that could almost certainly have launched five thousand ships, staring at us through the stair rails.

Her eyes flashed as she smiled and reached through cupping her friends face in her hand.

'At last, my sweet sweet Camilla, at last' she said with a husky voice that gripped my shaft, then looking at me she said 'carry her into our flat'

I did. And I was still naked.

NemesisGB
NemesisGB
96 Followers