A New Love of Chocolate

Story Info
I met a man whilst traveling and he changed my life.
3k words
4.45
23.8k
33
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CaroleS36
CaroleS36
67 Followers

Caroline finished peeing and paused for a moment as her finger perused her nether regions. She was more than a little wet and she felt a bit naughty, but in a good way. She was having fun talking and even flirting with her new friend Tony. He wasn't really her type physically, not that she was looking. She was, after all, married and wasn't really attracted to black guys but he was a nice guy and he wasn't bad looking if she was truly honest.

She finished up, washed her hands and went back to the outdoor tiki bar for another drink.

Caroline saw Tony refreshing her glass of wine as she approached and she smiled. "Are you trying to get me drunk?" She giggled as she sat down across from him at the high top table. They had started off sitting at the bar but it was loud and they had moved to a table in the back so they could talk.

Like Caroline, Tony was in Pensacola for work. He was a contractor for the Navy and he looked every bit the part. He had short graying hair and a fit, muscular body. His wide nose and full lips fit him well and Caroline could tell he did well with the ladies.

"Maybe," he replied with a mischievous smile, "would it work?" He had nice, straight white teeth and his big brown eyes glimmered with intelligence. He was well educated and extremely personable and under different circumstances she could see herself hooking up with him.

"It might if I wasn't married," she said holding up her ring. She had mentioned her husband several times and Tony had backed off each time but soon thereafter they'd start flirting again. She liked the way he looked at her. She felt beautiful and it was nice. She hadn't felt that way in years. Caroline was a curvy woman with big breasts and a soft, wide ass. She'd been petite in high school and college but twenty years of sedentary living and raising two children had conspired to pack more than 50 pounds on her short 5'2" frame.

"I know," Tony said sheepishly, "I'm just enjoying your company. It's not everyday a man gets to speak frankly with a beautiful woman."

"Now you're making me blush again," she teased. She felt butterflies in her stomach and she took a quick sip of wine to settle her growing angst. She felt more attracted to him with each passing moment and she was glad he knew that she was a married woman with no intention of cheating on her husband.

They continued to chat and flirt as the minutes turned into hours. He was a great storyteller and he held her gaze as he regaled her with tales of his travels around the world.

Caroline loved to travel though she had done most of her vacationing stateside with her family. Tony on the other hand had been all across Europe, Asia and the Middle East. He had also been on safari in Africa and to New Zealand.

The lights overhead came on, signaling last call and Caroline sighed. She was enjoying his stories and she wasn't ready to call it a night but she had an early day at the office and she was going to regret staying out so late.

"I should go," she said begrudgingly as she sipped the last of her wine. Tony had bought all of her drinks and she felt a bit guilty but he had offered with full knowledge that she was happily married.

"Let me walk you to your room," he said with a hint of playfulness in his deep voice.

"Okay, but your not getting laid," Caroline laughed. They both smiled and she rose to her feet. She had been sitting for more than an hour and in that time they had polished off another full bottle of wine. Her legs felt rubbery and weak and Tony quickly grabbed her arm to help steady her when she started to sway.

"Oops," she laughed as she looked into his pretty eyes. She felt drawn to him and she had a strong urge to kiss him but she didn't.

Tony placed his big, strong hand on her full hip and they walked inside to the elevator. She could smell the fresh scent of his cologne and she discreetly drew it into her lungs. It had been years since her husband had worn cologne for her but Tony wore a similar scent and it made her body hum.

"This is me," Caroline said with a warm smile as the elevator slowed to a halt. She had made her feelings clear and she had given Tony her number when they were still in the bar so they could continue their conversation at a later date.

Tony nodded and helped her from the elevator. Her room was just a few doors down and they walked together. The warmth of his hand on her hip made her head spin and she felt a familiar but almost forgotten tingling between her thick thighs as she stopped at her door and reached for her card key.

She slid the key into the lock and turned the handle to open the door as she turned to face him. Her heart was racing and their hands met.

"I guess this is goodnight," she said softly as she gazed up into his warm dark eyes. She squeezed his hands and he moved closer. One kiss, she thought as his lips approached hers. First contact was electric and her mouth opened, welcoming his thick tongue inside as her hands moved to his back.

Their tongues entwined and her fingers kneaded his strong, muscular back. She could feel his heavy manhood in his shorts. It brushed against her belly and she stepped back into her room as they continued to kiss.

Tony followed her inside and the door shut behind him with a resounding thud. Caroline pulled him against her and kissed him harder. She couldn't believe what she was doing. Her mind was reeling, and her entire body felt warm and flushed. She had been married for almost twenty years and in that time she hadn't kissed another man. She hadn't even come close but the floodgates were open and she urgently tugged at the hem of Tony's shirt. He lifted it over his head and Caroline stumbled back towards the bed, dragging him with her. Her legs hit the bed and she dropped down to sit on it as her fingers raked down his bare, chocolate flesh leaving white scratch marks in their wake. She breathed deep and beads of sweat formed on her brow.

Caroline felt ravenous. She had never wanted anyone more and she pressed her lips against his flat, chiseled abs as her fingers hooked into the waist of his shorts.

Tony looked down at her and grinned. He had an affinity for thick white women and she was not the first married woman he had been with. He traveled often for work and he had found that many married women want to cheat when they know they can get away with it. He'd also found that a lot of white women of a certain age and socioeconomic background had a secret lust for black men. He unfastened his belt and unsnapped his shorts as Caroline gazed up at him with lust in her golden brown eyes. She tugged at his shorts and pushed them down his strong legs.

Caroline gasped as she spied the outline of Tony's cock. She'd been just twenty years old when she met her husband and had only slept with a handful of men in her lifetime. Her husband had the largest dick of the men she had been with but Tony was more than an inch longer and a good deal thicker too.

Tony reached down and lifted her shirt off, baring her curvaceous torso. He deftly unfastened her bra and she let it slide down her arms to the floral print bedspread as she stared, wide eyed and eager, at the outline of his cock. She had never thought much about the size of a guys cock. Men were, in her mind, overly concerned with that, but she desperately wanted to see, feel and taste Tony's big black dick. The fact that he was black mattered not but it was a taboo when she was young and for that reason alone it added to her excitement. Her hands trembled as she grabbed for his boxers and she groaned when his manhood sprung free. It wasn't freakishly big like the ones she'd seen in porn but it was over seven maybe eight inches long and her fingers barely touched when she took it in her pale hands. The contrast between her and him was striking and strangely beautiful and she giggled nervously as she pulled it to her mouth.

"You've never had chocolate have you?" Tony asked knowingly. He smiled and Caroline shook her head. They had not talked about their dating past but Tony knew from the look in her eyes that she had never been with a black man before.

Her tongue flicked from between her soft lips and she licked the smooth, silky tip of his big, delicious cock. He was circumcised like her husband but his head was bigger and he tasted much sweeter than the other men she'd been with.

Tony watched her explore his big dick. She dragged her tongue up his shaft and sucked gently on the tip as her hands caressed his balls and rubbed his stomach. She sucked hard for a few moments and then rubbed it against her face as she inhaled his essence. Her lust and excitement were momentarily tempered as she explored every nuance of his cock and balls but they built steadily until she grabbed his shaft with both hands and sucked furiously on the first few inches of his dark meaty cock. Soft mews and low moans slipped from her lips and she surrendered to her growing passion.

Caroline had never particularly enjoyed giving blow jobs. The briny flavor and funky smell were usually a turn off but Tony's was different. He smelled fantastic and tasted great. His size made it easy to stroke and suck him at the same time and she continued to slurp noisily on him until her jaw began to ache.

Tony pulled Caroline to her feet and helped her out of her shorts. She instinctively covered her chubby stomach and untrimmed bush with her hands. She hadn't expected anyone to see her naked and she had merely trimmed her bikini line rather than addressing her full bush. She had learned to hate her generous curves over the years but Tony playfully brushed her hands aside so he could see her sexy body in all its splendor.

"Don't do that," he said softly. "You are beautiful." His dark hands caressed her big breasts and he toyed with her taut nipples as he looked into her eyes. She felt the warmth of his gaze and a surge of moisture flooded her needy sex.

Caroline shuddered and she breathed deep. She could smell her arousal and she felt incredibly self conscious but Tony's smooth velvety tone melted her fears.

They kissed tenderly and she reached for his cock. It felt so much bigger than what she was used to and a pang of angst filled her empty womb.

He guided her onto the bed and settled between her splayed thighs. His cock jutted proudly from his sculpted body and it moved of its own volition to the frothy mouth of hungry sex. She tensed for a moment, realizing that he was unprotected and she wasn't on the pill but her words to protest failed her as he slowly entered her drooling, married pussy.

"Oh my God," Caroline gasped. She had said dozens of times when asked that size didn't matter. It was the motion of the ocean not the size of the craft. She had meant it when she said it but she had never felt anything quite like Tony before and she knew when he touched bottom that she had been wrong. Size did matter and so did chemistry, which they had in spades.

Tony started slowly. He knew most women needed time to adjust to his girth but Caroline was very wet and that eased her pain.

She looked up at him and smiled. Her hands moved to his hips and she coaxed him to speed up. His body moved with fluidity and grace and his cock pistoned into her, hitting spots she hadn't known needed touching. She felt her stomach tense and her climax built. She felt pressure in her belly and her legs began to quiver and quake.

"Right there," she gasped. Her voice shook with tremolo and her body started to shake. In twenty years she had never climaxed during intercourse. Her husband had never lasted long enough but it wasn't his stamina, it was his size that prevented him from pleasing her. She felt her release and she shuddered hard. Her juices flowed from her stretched pussy, soaking Tony's balls and dripping onto the bed beneath her as she came hard.

He continued to thrust deep and steady. His cock pounded her cervix and the squishy wet sounds of her sloppy sex filled the room. He looked down and fed off the euphoria in her eyes as they moved together as one. Her climax ebbed but he was far from finished. The abundance of wetness almost eliminated friction and he felt like he could fuck for hours and never climax.

"Do you want to try something different?" He asked as he slowed his pace to a languid crawl.

"I want to be on top," Caroline replied softly as she grinned mischievously. She wanted to be in control of his magnificent dick.

Tony rolled off her and laid back on the bed. He grabbed his shiny, wet cock and pointed it skyward as Caroline straddled his waist. She lowered her big ass onto him and he slid effortlessly into her depths.

"Fuck that's big," she groaned in a throaty tone. She pulled her feet under her and began to ride him slowly. Her pussy slid up and down his prodigious pole and a guttural growl rose from her chest. She felt another climax building but her legs started to burn so she moved down to her knees and buried him deep. Her hips undulated and she moaned loudly as she came.

"What next?" Tony teased as he helped her off his rock hard, soaking wet dick. He didn't wait for Caroline to answer. He knew what she wanted and he positioned her on all fours facing the foot of the bed.

Caroline watched their reflection in the mirror and a shiver ran down her spine. His ebony body glistened with sweat and his taut muscles tensed and rippled as he fed his cock into her insatiable cunt. Her eyes fluttered and she moaned long and low as he firmly grabbed her hips. He began to thrust and jolts of blissful agony shot through her with each powerful stroke. His pelvis slammed against her doughy ass and she lowered her face to the bed. She arched her back and rocked gently, meeting his invading cock as an expression of unadulterated bliss danced on her quivering lips.

Tony looked down and watched his shiny black dick slide in and out. Her pink labia were stretched thin around his veiny shaft and they seemed to cling to his impressive manhood with each stroke. He felt his climax starting to build and he slowed his pace to prolong his euphoria. Doggy had always been his favorite position but he sometimes had difficulty lasting a long time that way.

He pulled out before he reached the point of no return and guided Caroline to the bed. He twisted her onto her side and lifted one leg as he buried his length inside her.

"Jesus Christ," she gasped, "that's deep."

Tony grinned and nodded. He held her leg in the air and thrust hard and fast. The bed rocked and Caroline grunted and moaned. Her breathing labored and another climax tore through her trembling body as she looked up into his eyes. It was already the best sexual experience of her life and he wasn't done yet.

Tony sank deep and he erupted into her warm, fertile womb. His potent seed pumped from his balls and flooded her uterus. She felt him erupt and her heart raced. His hot cum oozed from her well fucked hole and seeped into the crack of her ass as he began to thrust anew. Her husband had never done anything like that and she was amazed when Tony stayed hard after he'd cum for more and a minute.

He let go of her leg and she rolled onto her back. He kept thrusting and she reached for her hard clit. Her finger was a blur on her nub and she cried out with a fourth climax as his spent dick finally began to wilt.

It was after 2:30 am and Tony laid beside her. She had no regrets but she knew she would feel like shit in the morning.

"I need to sleep," she said as she nuzzled beside him and kissed his salty flesh. "You can stay if you want but I have to leave by 8:30am."

"I need to sleep too," he nodded as he climbed out of bed. She watched him get dressed with a tinge of lust in her eyes and a smile on her pretty face. Despite her exhaustion and multiple orgasms she wanted more.

Tony bent down and they kissed. The fire within her continued to smolder but she knew she he had to go.

"I'm here all week," Caroline grinned. "You don't have to see me again but if you want to you've got my number."

"I'll text you. Let's do dinner tonight," he grinned and she did too. They both knew she'd want chocolate desert.

CaroleS36
CaroleS36
67 Followers