A New Man in Our Marriage Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Oh, fuck, I can't believe what's happened. My wife mating with another man!

And yet I feel crazy with lust. Crazy for a taste of her infidelity and the evidence of their lovemaking!

I push her legs apart. She had tried to clean her pussy, but I can still smell the sex.

I kiss her beautiful pussy. I notice her lips more distended than usual.

Yet I am so hungry for her. My tongue pushes between the lips, searching, licking, tasting. Tasting him!

Jesus fucking Christ! I am so hard right now, so fucking turned on licking his seed from my wife's pussy.

I have tasted my own before. This is different. But it's not about the taste. It's about the implications.

He has been inside. He has staked a claim. She has opened her sex to him. Offered herself to him. Embraced and encouraged him. Taken him as her lover!

She pulls my head to her pussy.

"Yes, Baby," she says. "Lick that naughty girl. Show her you still love her even though she's been bad. Clean her. Taste it. Savor it. Clean out his nectar."

My face is a mess when I finish and crawl up to kiss her, to share what I have licked from her pussy.

"I love the way you lick me. No one's as good as you, Baby! You can always do that for me."

I push her legs apart with my knees to enter her.

"Okay, Baby," she says. "Just go easy, I'm a little sore. He gave me a good workout."

My dick is so hard as I push inside. The entry, much easier than usual. Not nearly as tight. But I am so hot for her, so hot for this that it barely registers. I have to reclaim her. Make her mine again.

I quickly find my rhythm, stroking in and out. Soon I am pumping hard, pumping fast.

She moans. "Give it to me, Baby," she says. "Fuck me hard. Fuck me like a real man! Fuck me like him!"

That sends me over the top. I scream out, and for the fourth time in the past 10 hours or so, I am shooting ropes of sperm.

But it was too fast. Too soon. She didn't get hers. She looks at me and sighs with disappointment.

"I'm sorry," I tell her. "I couldn't help it. This whole night has made me crazy! All I could think about was making you mine again."

"It's okay," she says. "It was still good for me."

I pull her close. I wrap myself around her.

"What was it like with him?" I ask. "Is he big? Did he make you cum?

I need to hear all about it!"

"Baby, he fucked me so hard. He fucked me so good. He's rougher than you. It was different. And it was so fucking hot."

"Is he bigger than me? Did he give you an orgasm? Tell me what it was like."

"Calm down, Baby. Yes, he is bigger, a little bigger. I had several orgasms. It was so sexy, so erotic. He fucked me so good, Baby," she says.

"But that's all for now. I'll tell you everything tomorrow. Right now I have to sleep. Hold me. I need to fall asleep in your arms."

To be continued...

12