A New Mutual Hobby Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The second time I tried this Heimlich/drowning victim carry/hump my sister maneuver, my cock was at full attention. By this time, I understood why she wanted me to stay about chest deep in the water. Or at least, I hoped I understood why, and was grateful for it nonetheless.

I was able to play "save the drowning victim" with Rachel for a good five minutes, until finally one time I looked around the swimming zone to see if anyone was looking, and while Rachel floated face down in the water, I grabbed my cock outside my swim trunks and pressed it deep between her ass cheeks. That time she jerked in the water, but by then I had wrapped my hands around her waist and had pulled her out of the water. The trooper even continued to pretend to be dead for the sake of the game, or more likely her dignity as people were even starting to look at us now. But I barely even cared. My cock was rock hard and wedged between the hottest ass cheeks I had ever seen. The fact that both her thin bikini bottom was the only thing separating me from entering her was like ecstacy, in my mind."

I could tell my story was driving her mad. Her grip on my cock over my sweats had tightened and she was squeezing my member long and slow.

"After that one though, Rachel called it quits and went to the bathroom." I finished with a sigh. "At the time, I assumed I had simply pushed it too far, and she needed to hide in the bathroom from the embarrassment."

"You don't now?"

"Well," I grinned, "a guy can hope."

"You think she went in the bathroom to masturbate," mom smiled back and an understanding nod. "Well, it wouldn't be unlike her. She told me she's fingered herself in public places before."

My jaw hit the floor. "Are you serious?"

"I told you, Bub." she smiled again, "She's got her mother's hunger for sex."

"I suppose it's shouldn't be that surprising to hear."

One of my most cherished memories of my sister suddenly came to my mind, and the look on my face or the shift in my pants must have shown, because my mom asked, "what is it?"

"Well there was this time I came home to Dad's house from college - Christmas break I think - but I had gotten out of class like, three days after Rachel had been released. So for whatever reason, she had temporarily chosen my old room to sleep in rather than her own.

"What did she tell you the reason was?" my mom asked, almost laughing already.

"It was closer to the stairs."

My mom burst out in laughter but then cut herself short, covering her mouth with her hand.

"Yeah, I didn't buy it either." I agreed. "But when I got home she agreed to move into her old room. So I'm sleeping in my room and everything's fine and I reach into my nightstand drawer and - oh there's a dildoe."

Mom burst into laughter again, and this time I waited, going back to the pancakes, one of which was pretty badly burned due to my distractions.

"What did you do?" my mom asked, walking around the opposite side of the kitchen partition so she could talk to me face to face as I cooked.

"Well, in all honesty, I smelled it, I tasted it, I even jerked off onto it and rubbed my cum all over it."

"Dear, God, Aaron!" my mom was completely aghast now. "You're such a little deviant!" I could tell by the spark in her eye that it was turning her on to hear me go on about Rachel like this.

"I know, right?" I agreed, as if we conversed on high school drama. "But then once all my cum was dried up on it - and it was a relatively transparent, clear-ish material, so you couldn't tell."

"Wasn't it sticky?" she asked.

"No more sticky than when I found it." I smirked, remembering how excited I had been when I finally found a sex toy that had been inside my sister.

When confronted, the few times it did come up, Rachel vehemently denied masturbating. She got angry, saying it was gross and she was pissed that I would even joke about it. Finding a sticky used dildoe in the nighstand by my bed meant two things: First, I was right all along - which when pitted against a sibling, there's fewer better feelings in the world than being vindicated after years of arguments. And Second, it meant she had fucked herself silly on my bed, rather than her own, and when she had moved everything else that belonged to her out and into her own room, the one belonging she had left was her pussy-soaked dildoe.

"So anyway," I continued, "once my cum was dried and you couldn't see it I walked right down the hall to her room, knocked politely, waited for her to open the door, and handed it to her."

"You did not," my mom went wide eyed again. "You could have slipped it back in her room when she wasn't around!"

"And miss the look on her face when I gave it to her? Not for a million dollars."

"Ooh, you are so bad!" she shook her head, but couldn't stop herself from smiling.

"So I handed it to her, said, 'you left this in my nightstand', she actually said 'thanks', and I left."

"And that was it?" she asked after a moment.

"That was it?!" I repeated, affronted that she wasn't as giddy by the event as he had been. Suddenly he felt like Russel Crowe in Gladiator, "Are you not entertained?!"

"Mom, she eventually fucked herself with that dildoe, with my cum on it." I spoke slowly and deliberately to make sure I was clear. "I wacked off to the thought of that for a year straight."

"I bet you did," she raised her eyebrows at me as she glanced, down at my crotch. "I just mean I would have expected some sort of retaliatory response from your sister.

"Well I didn't say that was it, did I?" I pointed my spatula at her. "Gosh didn't your mother ever teach you not to put words in people's mouths? My mom did."

She only shook her head with a wry smile on her face.

"But no, later that weekend after Christmas, she sent me a text to come help her set up the Super Nintendo in her room."

My mom even scoffed before I finished the sentence. Rachel must have asked me to set up her Super Nintendo a hundred times. Every time she rearranged the furniture of her room, she'd have me set it up. So getting this text was nothing out of the ordinary for me.

"But when I got into her room, she was wearing her old cheerleading outfit."

"Oh your poor thing," my mom laughed, "you didn't stand a chance."

"I know!"

"I had an ass growing up, but your sister's ass even I have to admit is perfectly large."

My cock twitched in response to hearing my mom admire her own daughter's ass the way I had for so many years. It made me look forward to Rachel's homecoming that much more.

"I asked her why she was in her outfit," I went on, "considering she graduated high school years ago, and she said just going over old cheers for nostalgia's sake. Which, at the time I wondered why she needed to dress up just to practice cheers, but now looking back, I understand. I can't say I haven't dressed up in the old singlet from my wrestling days. But I wouldn't have answered the door in it that's for sure."

"Oh, my God I can tell you now, how much I loved watching you wrestle." My mom's eyes lit up and she beamed at me. "Do you still have the singlet?"

I couldn't lie.

"I do."

"That," she said, "is going to come in handy."

"You think so?" I laughed.

"If not for your sister then definitely for me." She answered with another lustful gaze downward at my crotch.

"Can I finish my story now?" I asked, finally serving up breakfast.

"Please do." My mom agreed, taking a seat at the dining room table while I placed her plate.

"So I walk in, she's in the outfit, she's practicing, cool. She shows me where she's got the Nintendo hooked up, she's got the power plugged in, she just doesn't have the AV cables figured out."

I loved watching the way my mom wiggled in her chair as I told my tale.

"So she tells me she wants me to show her how it's done so she doesn't have to ask me when she gets to college. So, I end up like this," and I stand from my chair to demonstrate, one hand against the wall, leaning forward. "Certainly an innocent position, I'm checking the cable, I'm not showing off my ass, fair?"

"Fair," my mom agreed, a smile just peeking at the edges of her lips.

"But then Rachel takes my place, and looks like this," and now I demonstrate how Rachel had looked for the cables, knees locked and bent at the waist at a ninety degree angle, with one hand against the wall for support.

"Oh she was showing you her beaver." My mom burst out, laughing as she said it.

"Oh, my god, Mom," I sighed, remembering the sight of my sister's pussy lips tight against the green fabric of her spankies. Her skirt of her cheer outfit was short enough that the only thing separating my sister's juicy mound from my mouth - at least in my imagination - was a thin layer of spandex. "My heart nearly stopped when I saw it. And she just stayed there like that," I paused, my face in my palms as it all came back to me. "She stayed there like that with her perfect ass and pussy in my face, and she started to sway," I motioned with my hand, "back and forth."

"Jesus she must have wanted it bad." My mom laughed again. "And you didn't make a move, I'm guessing by the look on your face."

"No," I admitted. "I was so shocked to see her so exposed to me like that, I didn't know what to do. So when she finally stood straight I tried to play it cool and I left.

"Aw, my poor Bubby got blue balls from his sister." She reached under the table and rubbed her hand against my thigh.

"Oh don't worry, I got plenty of release minutes after that exchange."

"I'm willing to bet your sister did too." My mom's hand moved to my crotch again.

"You really can't stop yourself, can you?" I smiled, groping her tit in my palm as she stood from her chair to kneel beside mine.

"I love your cock, Bubby." She said, and I stood to pull my sweats and underwear down to my ankles. "I can't help myself. I made a sexy young man, and a sexy young daughter too."

She wrapped one of her warm, nurturing hands around my swollen cock and with the other she tucked her hair behind her ears. I smiled, knowing what was coming next. My mother grabbed my cock at the base, her thumb wrapping around my balls so she had the whole package in her hands, and then she slowly lowered her mouth over my swollen purple head.

Feeling the wetness of her mouth as she sucked on the head of my cock was better than any breakfast food.

"This cock," she popped my head out of her mouth like a lollipop, "came out of me. I made this cock, and I love it. It's mine."

She wrapped her swollen red lips around the head again, but this time I could feel her flat, wet tongue glide down the underside of my cock as she took me in, inch by inch.

"My cock." She said again after she slowly pulled it out of her mouth.

"You made it, it's yours." I agreed. I'd say anything to get her mouth on my cock again, and it seemed she needed little else.

I watched, transfixed, as my mother, the woman who had tirelessly raised my two sisters and I on her own when my dad was still too poor to take care of us, who had taken me to all of my baseball and football games, my wrestling matches, who always kept me warm and fed, and taught me to do math, that woman, was on her knees, sucking on my cock like my cum gave everlasting life.

Our breakfast plates untouched, I allowed myself to close my eyes and simply enjoy the feeling my mother was giving me. My head fell back as I slouched in the chair, and my mother continued to milk my member.

Suddenly I felt an intruder at the back door; my mother had gently probed a finger into my ass hole, which shot me straight out of my slumber.

"No falling asleep on me," she grinned, jerking my cock with her one hand while her finger probed in and out of my ass.

"No one's ever done that," I squirmed, unable to help myself. "Good," she licked the underside of my cock now, slowly, from base to tip while she massaged my prostate. Once she came to the tip of my cock she swallowed it all in her mouth once more and began to bob up and down, her dark hair dancing, sounds of gagging just barely escaping her mouth with each descent.

"Sweet, Christ almighty, Mom," I sighed, starting to feel that familiar stirring in my core.

"Mhmm," my mom moaned without taking my cock out of her mouth; the vibrations of her throat milking the tip of my cock was like nothing I've ever felt before.

"I'm cumming!" I was barely able to grunt as I grabbed a handful of her hair and she continued to milk my prostate. With abounding relief my cock exploded in my mothers mouth, and I felt her come to a stop. The greater half of my cock throbbed in her mouth while I felt her tongue shift back and forth as she swallowed every drop.

The moment my cock pumped it's final drop down her throat she pulled herself off and began to softly stroke me again.

"That was yummy, thank you, Bubby."

"Mom," I sighed, running my hands through her long, thick hair, "no one has ever, ever made me cum that hard before."

"Just goes to show," she grinned beside my cock, and gave it a kiss as she looked up at me, "mother knows best."

12