A New Old Friend

Story Info
Man returns to his hometown, and an old friend.
2.7k words
4.59
46.9k
19
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is true. The town, state and names have been changed, but all of the events in this story and the ones to come are real. Swyer's Syndrome is an actual disease, and the effects I describe are actual. My Character "Jody", really has Swyer's, and she was 20 when I moved back into my childhood home.

I was born in Southern Oregon and lived most of my life within 11 miles of Lakeview. My street was pretty normal, not too far from town, not too far from school. My best friend, Bob, lived across the street, along with his annoying little sister Jody.

She was the bane of my life.

Everywhere Bob and I went Jody had to go. When we wanted to play with trucks, she wanted to play with dolls. When we joined the Scouts, she joined the Girl Scouts. When I went to the senior prom, she threw water on me.

When I got married, she cried.

It took six years, travel around the world, a diving accident resulting in the death of my wife, and my heartbroken return to the empty home of my childhood before I realized that she cried because it was supposed to be her standing at the altar with me.

My parents had passed away by the time I was 22, and their (my) home had been empty while Sheri and I were starting our company. By the time I was 24, Sheri was gone, and I found myself standing outside my old front door, stunned to realize that the key which had just turned the lock to admit me into the dark house was the same one my Dad had given me when I was sixteen.

I moved inside and turned on the light, dropping my Halliburton bags on the carpet. I kicked the door closed like I had done a hundred times, but there was no one there to yell at me. I have to admit that I would have jumped out of my skin if there had been.

I turned right and went into the kitchen. The light over the dining table revealed a single white carnation and a card. In an elegant hand, it read, "Welcome home. I'm so very sorry. Call me when you need to talk, I'll be waiting. Jody."

Memories washed over me. The little annoying brat. The 13 year-old annoying teenager, still tiny and bony. After that mental picture though, I drew a blank. She must be almost 21 now, but I hadn't seen her since our wedding, when she was 13. I'd sent a card when her Mom had died, but hadn't spoken to her for years. Somehow I knew that she was alone in the house across the street, but I didn't feel like company tonight. I checked the refrigerator, and sure enough, there was a six-pack of Rogue ale. I would have to thank my mystery benefactor.

I awoke at ten the next morning and made my way downtown. I completed the transfer of funds to my old bank and went to Shop-n-Kart and got some food. Pulling into the driveway, I felt as if I'd seen a ghost when Jody waved at me from the porch across the street. She hadn't changed at all. Other than the obvious modest girl-shape, she looked just like she had six years ago.

When I woke up on the couch, it was evening, and she was knocking on the open door frame.

"Come on in, Jo," I called.

I stood to meet her, and she walked into my arms, her face stricken, and she began to sob as she buried her face into my chest.

"I'm so sorry about Sheri, and your folks, and ... and everything." She sobbed.

Pretty soon I was crying too, and we stood and sobbed, and snorted, and sniveled. And then we laughed. We laughed at our crying. We laughed at our sniffling. When we saw each other's faces, red and wet and covered in snot, we laughed until we had to sit on the floor and hold our ribs.

I reached over to one of my mom's ever-present crocheted Kleenex box covers and snatched about a dozen pink tissues and shared them with Jody. She went into the bathroom to wash her face. I made do with the kitchen sink, and brought back two beers. She was sitting on the couch when I came back, and I handed her a beer and sat in the chair across from her, then got up and sat at the end of the couch instead.

Her dark blonde hair was up in a large bun on her head. I figured there was quite a bit of hair up there, and remembered that she hated to cut her hair. Her blue chambray work shirt was tied around her tiny waist and unbuttoned to reveal a white lace camisole underneath. Her tiny fingers ended in pink nails with French tips. Pointed, like her Mom's; not squared off like in L.A. No rings. Her navel sported a banana shaped barbell with a glittery jewel, and her low-cut jeans hugged her slim hips. A pink thong dove up and over her hips and disappeared around the back.

"You haven't changed a bit, Jody," I said, staring into her vibrant green eyes.

"Don't get me started on that," She said, her smile crooked like I remembered.

We talked for hours about everything and nothing. I found out that she worked with learning-disabled kids in the school we had both gone to, and that her mom had left the house to her, since Bill lived in Alaska and claimed he'd never come back to Ashland. He'd done well for himself and I think he just wanted Jody to have a head start. She found out that I had sold my business after Sheri died, although for some reason, I didn't tell her how many hundreds of millions it brought at sale. I made a mental note to pay off her mortgage the next day.

I walked her across the street at two in the morning, my arm across her shoulders and our right fingers entwined. Her head was even with the top of my shoulder, which makes her about five feet tall. I bid her good night, and she took my face in her hands and kissed me very lightly on the lips, then turned and walked inside.

I talked to my friend Ross at Wells Fargo the next day, and found out that Jody had recently taken out a mortgage on her house for nearly fifty thousand dollars. Even though he was really nervous about telling me, he shared that he thought it was for medical bills. I asked if he thought she was sick, and he said that other than being little, he thought she was fine, although she had had some surgery a little while ago. I wrote him a check to cover the mortgage and we shook hands and I walked home.

Friday came, and I left a note on Jody's door to come over when she got off work. She walked through the door around seven, and I called her to come back onto the deck. I was just finishing the chemical adjustment on my new spa when she walked out the French doors. I thought I saw a shadow cross her face, but her smile returned, and she ooh'd and aah'd appropriately. I invited her back for a moonlight soak, but to my surprise, she declined. A few minutes later she went home.

I was disappointed not to have her company, but got in after dark and soaked for a while. After about a half-hour, I heard the door open and saw her silhouette on the deck.

"Can I still come in?" I heard her tiny voice say.

"Absolutely, but I have to warn you that I don't have a suit on, I didn't think you were coming back."

She got in quickly and sat opposite me in the tub. I tried to carry a conversation by myself for a while, but soon it became obvious that I was talking to myself.

"What's wrong, Jo?" I asked.

"I have something to tell you, and I'm afraid you'll laugh at me." She said quietly.

I immediately sensed a crisis in the making, and said, "I would never, ever hurt you, Jody. You must believe that. There is nothing you could possibly tell me that would make me laugh at you.

"I haven't had a swimsuit on for nine years. The one I have on now is the same one I had when I went to see you that weekend in scout camp when I was twelve. When you said that I hadn't changed, you had no idea how right you were. I was born with a condition called Swyer's syndrome. It means that I don't have real ovaries, and the ones I had were removed about eight months ago because they usually turn cancerous. My cervix is incomplete and my uterus will never support pregnancy. The long and the short of it is that I haven't ever gone through puberty, and I never will. I really do look just like I did when I was thirteen. I think this was a bad idea, me coming over. If you don't mind, I'd better go." She stood up and as she started to get out, I softly took her hand.

"Jody, the person who kissed me on Tuesday night was a woman. A woman whom I find to be very attractive. I realize now that you have been missing from my life. Please don't go."

I pulled her gently to me, and she sat sideways on my lap. I turned her head toward me and kissed her gently. I heard her breath shudder in slightly, and she kissed me back. Her delicate hand found my chest and she caressed it with her nails. I shuddered when she scraped across my nipple, and she pinched it gently.

"You are such a hunk. I have fantasized about you since I was ten. Did you know that?" She said.

"No, I didn't know that. What I do know is that I have been day-dreaming about you since I got here." I reached up and untied her neck string. Jody was shaking.

"I'm afraid that you'll think I look like a little kid." She said.

"Are you a little kid?" I asked.

"No. I'm the woman who has waited the entire 19 years of her life for this moment. I may look like the little girl from next door still, but if you'll have me, I promise you won't regret it." With her speech completed, Jody reached behind her and untied the last string of her bikini top. She threw the material over the edge of the spa with an air of finality.

Her eyes met mine, and dared me to look at her. I did. Her chest was completely flat, without even the hint of breasts. Her nipples lay pale and tiny, aureoles the size of dimes, and her precious nipples like grains of rice. I bent and licked first one, then the other; as slowly and sensuously as I could. She exhaled with a shudder, and I felt the release as I accepted her body without reservation. I reached under her and slid her bottoms down her legs and off. My left hand found her mons and cupped it gently, a smooth, hairless peach, it's rosy glow the only sign of her arousal.

I pulled her close and stood, stepping easily out of the spa with her. Her head found my neck and as I began to walk slowly to the bedroom, she reached up and pulled out the wooden pin holding her long hair in place. It slid down over my shoulder and tickled my ass as I walked. I placed her on the bed in the moonlight, and then lit three candles on each side of the bed. The golden light revealed her, this woman-child in my bed. I started at the top of her head and kissed my way to her neck, then placed light kisses all over her face. Her breathing quickened slightly as I kissed the hollow at the base of her neck.

I lavished kisses and nibbles on her chest, especially her tiny nipples, catching each between my teeth and pulling gently. The candlelight shone on her as I kneeled between her legs. I spread her knees and watched as her smooth mound parted slightly. I propped myself up on my elbows, my face inches from her pussy and spread her open gently. Jody appeared to have no inner lips at all, and her clit was nearly invisible. As I looked on, her pubic muscles spasmed gently, and a soft squishing noise came from her vagina. I pushed a finger into her little hole, and she gripped it with shuddering muscles.

"You may need to use some lube, if you have any. I don't get very wet," She said, panting gently. I worked some saliva into her vagina, and then inserted my index finger a little as I found her clit with my tongue.

"Ohh, that's so good," She moaned. Her hips began to buck slowly as I moved my finger into her slowly. As tight as she felt on my finger, I had a hard time imagining my cock inside her. I licked around her mound in a circle, and finally found her clit, a tiny bump where her lips joined at the top. I worked it gently while my finger sought the sponginess of a "G" spot. Her hands gripped the bed in spasms as I felt her clutch my finger with her cunt. As she came, a flood of fluid released from somewhere inside her, flooding my face with sweet nectar.

"I thought you didn't get very wet," I said, smiling.

Jody wasn't smiling. The look on her face said lust. "That's because I have never in my life been this horny. On your back right now! I have to see if your cock will go into me."

"Yes Ma'am," I replied with a smile.

Her eyes never left my cock as she straddled me. Her slickness dripped onto the head of my prick as she slid it along her slit. Finding her opening, she slowly descended onto me. I can't begin to describe the feeling of viselike velvet as she inches her way slowly down my 9 inches. For the first time in my life, I felt nothing but my penis. Jody's face was twisted in erotic concentration as I felt her stop, and I sensed that we had come to the end of her vagina, with four inches left to go.

I started to say something to calm her, but she held her hand up, silencing me.

"Oh fuck! This is so good...so good. You are so huge! I've been waiting for this for so long, and it's better than I could have imagined. Okay...almost ready..."

"Almost ready for what, J.? What could be better than this?" I asked.

" I have to lean forward a little, almost there...There!" as she said the last word I felt her pussy change direction and an intense ring of pressure slid down my cock as Jody settled onto my hips. The squeezing sensation intensified as she rocked back and forth gently.

"Jesus Christ, J.! What the fuck are you doing to me. I've never felt anything that tight!" I gasped.

She took my thumb and placed it on her clit as she spoke. "The tightness on your cock? That's my cervix. Remember I said it was incomplete? It doesn't close. Your cockhead is in my uterus, and if this goes like I've practiced, we're both gonna feel awesome in a minute."

Jody began to slide up my cock, until the tightness relaxed, then plunged down again, her eyes flying open in wonder. My thumb worked her clit, and as she got closer to cumming. The ring around my cock began to pulse, gently at first, then more insistently.

"I'm gonna cum, Rick. Hang on to me, but don't stop fingering me...YEAH!"

The pulsing around my cock turned to a rhythmic pounding as her cervix slid up and down me all on it's own, the back of her uterus slapping the very end of my dick. I had never, ever had an orgasm to compare with that one.

By the time our tears had dried, she was asleep on my chest. She was so light I barely felt her. As I drifted into sleep, my now semi-flaccid cock was still held firmly in her velvet vise, which pulsed gently to the rhythm of her heartbeat.