A New Place

Story Info
Rick meets Ashley, a girl like no other he has known.
3.1k words
4.24
66.2k
48

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/19/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My girlfriend and I had been going through months of troubles. We had called it quits. I moved out and gotten my own place out in the country. It was quiet. It was peaceful. There was no arguing and fussing.

I had a job 2 towns over, working as a Prison guard. It was long hours, but a rotating shift that gave me a good amount of time off. I settled into a routine of having only myself to worry about. It was nice and at times a little lonely. I had been in the place for about 2 weeks now. It was a duplex. A house someone had split into 2 apartments containing 2 bedrooms. Enter in the front to your living room/kitchen. Through the back wall the bedroom, master closet and laundry. A separate room for a bathroom and shower. At the back of the bed room there was another door the went out onto a shared back deck. It wasn't much, it wasn't fancy but it was comfortable and suited me just fine for now.

Currently I didn't have a neighbor. I was digging it since we shared a wall I had to be somewhat quiet if there had been someone there. I loved my music and I jammed everyday.

One Saturday morning I got up around 10am, cranked up my music and went to straightening up the place. I was running the vacuum cleaner and heard a thumping noise. I stopped vacuuming and listened and heard nothing, shrugged my shoulders and finished the bedroom. I heard the thumping louder this time. Again I stopped vacuuming to listen and again nothing. I walked into the next room and checked around. No sign of anything making that noise. I went to my stereo and turned it down and resumed vacuuming. Again I heard the thumping but this time I could hear it from the rear of the house. I stopped vacuuming and went to the back of the house and someone was knocking on the back door. I opened the door and standing there before me was a tall brunette. A tall angry brunette. Her head was down in her chest, one hand on her hip the other raised to bang again on the door.

"DO YOU REALLY NEED YOUR MUSIC THAT LOUD?" She screamed at me. I was taken aback. She was pissed, but she was beautiful. I didn't have a clue who she was either. She was tall for a woman. I am 6'6" and used to looking down at a woman this close, but she was not much shorter than me. I guessed 6'2". She had a great figure, very curvaceous, nicely rounded. Her eyes were a mix from blue and grey. They were unique and they were burning with her temper. She had on a green shirt, jean jacket and blue jeans that hugged her well. "HELLO? ARE YOU DEAF?"

"Uh, no. No I'm not deaf." I laughed. "I'm sorry about the music, I didn't realize it bothered anyone. The apartment next door is empty so I get a little carried away. I love my music." I smiled at her. Trying to be friendly, though I didn't care for her hollering at me.

"Well you have a neighbor now. I have been moving in this morning and your music is insanely loud. I enjoy music too, but we are sharing that wall now and I don't care to hear your stuff playing throughout my apartment." she stated.

"Your right, I am sorry. It was only like that cause no one was next door. I will keep it down from here out." I smiled at her again. "I am Rick, its nice to meet you." I offered my hand out. A friendly southern gesture.

"Ok. Sounds good. I am Ashley." she replied.

"Well Ashley, could I make it up to you by helping you finish moving in?" I asked hoping to start things off on the best ground as possible. She shook her head and said "Just keep the music down, Ok?" She smiled and walked away. I watched her walk to her door on the rear deck and enter her bedroom apartment. She had a great body. Her hair went to middle of her back. It had slight curves in it with natural highlights. She had a nice butt, and shapely legs. When she left sight I closed my door and finished my vacuuming.

Once I finished my vacuuming I heard a knock at the front door this time. It was Ashley again, this time when I opened the door she was smiling. "Hey again" I smiled in return.

"Could I take you up on your offer to help me?" she asked still smiling. I couldn't refuse that smile. My girlfriend had made me weary of women but she made me forget all about that. She had a beauty that lit a fire in me. I welcomed the opportunity to know her a little more.

"Sure. I will be right over." I closed the door and went to my closet to put on my sneakers. I walked out the front door to where she had a moving van backed into the driveway. I looked into the back of the van and she had her big heavy items to the back and that was what needed moving. I stepped up into the back of the van went to the refrigerator since I was sure it would be heaviest. I heard her climb in the back and join me. "How about you guide the front Ashley, and i will pick up the rear and we will carry this thing in?"

"Sure. Are you sure you can lift that?" She laughed. Yes I could lift it. I could easily lift it the problem was its size made it impossible for me to maneuver by myself. I tilted It back she braced the front and 1...2...3 I lifted the bottom of the refrigerator and out the back of the truck we went. Into the house and then we put the refrigerator in its place and then back into the truck we went. One by one we moved all her heavy items. Brought in her bedroom set, washer and dryer the loveseat and T.V. and about 2 hours later everything was in her house. She went out to the front of the van and came back with 2 beers. She offered me one and I gladly accepted.

"Thank you very much for your help Rick. I was going to call my ex but your bigger and stronger than him, plus he doesn't need to know where I live. I was going to that concert tonight at Moore Station with him, but we broke up. He would have wanted to go and I didn't want to go through all that." she frowned, looked down at the floor. Kicked her feet together. "Oh well! I would have loved to have gone but I need to do this."

"I was glad to help. You know I was going to go to that concert too. I was kind of bummed out because my ex had the tickets for me and her to go. We broke up about 3 weeks ago. I moved in here a week later. Been too broke to buy tickets this close to the show." I saw her perk up a little. "You hate loud music though..." I joked. She laughed and her smile came back.

"I don't hate loud music, I just hated how loud yours was and I was frustrated which made it more annoying than it actually was. I have 2 tickets that I don't want wasted. I know we just met but we could go?" She smiled and seemed hopeful. I was hearing the best news all day at this point.

"Hell yeah we can go. I mean if your cool with it. I will drive if that is cool. We can leave here at 5, get a bite to eat and go on up there." I was excited. It was my favorite band. She agreed and we went our separate ways to do what we needed and get ready for the concert.

At 5 I met her at my truck. She looked amazing. She had on a darker makeup for a rocker chick look, a black choker on her neck. She wore a black tight t-shirt that showed her breasts wonderfully. She had on a denim miniskirt and wore the classic punk black and white Converse sneakers. She was smoking hot and she had to know it. "Is this okay for you to be seen with?" She looked sort of nervous. I laughed. Maybe she was serious, maybe its b/c I was wearing my comfortable rugged jeans, favorite beer t-shirt, and camo hat.

"Ashley you look great. Maybe too good for me to be seen with you haha." She smiled and we got in my truck and off we went.

We arrived at the concert early and walked around browsing the tour merchandise and started drinking. Along the way we had small talk, talked about our ex's and both wanted the peace and harmony thus the reason we moved out to the country. She seemed really nice and I liked her. The opening acts started playing so we made our way to the hill side to watch the concert. I loved outdoor concerts. We sat down at a decent spot and she and I drank some more beers. We were starting to buzz and the inhibitions were going out the window slowly but surely. I was really starting to relax and was more chill than I normal. Which was the whole point for me. I loved to jam at a concert and have fun.

After about 5 more beers and 2 acts later one of the main acts took stage. "Lets go closer down there!" She pulled me into the crowd and we made our way down the hillside. Down there they were moshing. something I always steered clear of. Guys and girls both jumping around bashing into each other, the middle they weren't dancing and singing they were straight up fighting! "Come on Rick! It'll be fun. I need you down there. Your my bodyguard." She pulled me right up to the middle. Guys were bumping into me left and right, attempting to push me and one even started pulling on my shirt. Ashley dodged through them laughing and jumping with the rest of them. My favorite song from the band came on and I went nuts. "That's the spirit Rick!" Ashley had to yell.

A guy pushed me, and I pushed him back. I was pumped. I felt the adrenaline from the song, the aggression coming up in me and I was moshing. Out of the corner of my eye a guy walked in with a mask, he had a tattered and torn shirt and he had painted red to look like blood on his chest and shirt. That kicked it off with all the drunks. We stopped moshing, we were straight up fighting. Guys were swinging for the fences. I grabbed dudes left and right and threw them aside. The lead singer started screaming look at that big dude! Look at that big dude! Before long I was there by myself and Ashley was laughing. I was dizzy and the alcohols effect kept me from standing up and down I went. The group surrounded me and started jumping up and down screaming Fuck Yeah Big Dude. My world was spinning. Ashley walked up and stood over me. She bent down started screaming. She was roaring. Releasing the stress and tension that had been building up. Just as I had.

I was looking around at everyone. Things were starting to stop spinning so fast and I was getting ready to attempt to stand up again. Ashley moved over the top of my head and I had a straight line of sight up her skirt. There as plain as day I saw that she was wearing no panties and she had a penis and balls dangling. I sobered up quick. I sat up and shot her a look. She pulled me up. "No more napping get up Rick!" She leaned up and kissed me passionately. "I am having a fucking amazing time Rick. You are cool as hell, I would never have guessed." She whispered in my ear. I was stunned. I looked around, everyone was cheering that I had made it to my feet.

A guy to my left handed me 2 beers and I downed them. The crowd and the music pushed the vision I had just seen out of my head. I went back to jumping around with everyone else. Ashley stayed with me. We danced and drank more. We were definitely drunk now. It was time for intermission before the main act so we made our way up the hill only getting halfway before we collapsed. We sat there and she climbed into my lap.

"I want to fuck you right here in front of everyone. Im having a fucking amazing night! I needed this release!" She stood up in front of me and raised her skirt in front of my face. Her cock was hard and I looked at it completely stunned and jaw dropped. She lowered it over my head stuck her cock in my mouth. She grabbed the back of my head and shoved it as deep as she could. I gagged on it and with all the alcohol and jumping around I felt sick. I pushed her off of me and rolled over and up all the alcohol came. I rolled back over and passed out on the lawn. She stayed there with me. She fell asleep soon afterward and we slept through the main headliner. Many drunks passed out on the lawn and slept the night there. We did too. Way to drunk to drive on this night.

I woke up first the next morning. I had cottonmouth and alcohol breath but felt halfway decent. I noticed right away the my body was sore and bruised. My arms had cuts from all the moshing I had done. I couldn't remember everything. Ashley was right there with me just starting to stir. She was moaning. She was going to be hung-over for sure.

"Ugh. Oh. Ugh. My head hurts." she moaned. I could tell she felt bad. I helped her to her feet and we made it up the hill. Up there they had bathrooms and she went into the women's to get her release. I proceeded to the men's and took my morning piss. I walked out and waited for her on the bench. I looked back down at the hill. I looked over all the drunk people still sleeping and some who were trying to get up the hill. Ashley came out of the bathroom gave me a slight smile and then we went to my truck.

Once in the truck she laid back and covered her eyes. I cranked up and started driving towards the house. Along the way she looked over at me and started talking quietly. "Did you enjoy the concert last night? I can't remember most of it. I haven't been this torn up in long time!" She cut a slight smile. I could tell she didn't feel too good.

"Yea I enjoyed it. I don't remember a lot of it either. I have never been in a mosh pit like that before. They beat the hell out of me. But I did a number on some of them too." I laughed. I remembered that and finally falling down and her climbing on top of me to let out her lioness roar. And then it hit me, she had a cock. She hadn't worn any underwear at all last night. I saw it when she climbed over me. I looked over at her. I couldn't believe it. She was so amazing to look at, even in her hung-over state. She couldn't have a cock. I was just messed up last night. She didn't have an adams apple or veins on her arms and hands. No manly jaw or bone structure. She was beautiful in everyway. Id say the most beautiful woman I had ever associated with.

"You know Ashley, I must have hit my head hard last night." She looked over at me a little concerned.

"Should you be driving then?" She seemed worried.

"Im fine to drive, it's just, I thought I saw something last night. I'm just imagining it though." She shifted her posture and closed her legs some. I looked down at her legs and then back up at her. We gave each other a quick grin and she gave a half laugh. We talked very little until we arrived back at the apartment. I walked her up to her door.

"Rick, I had a good time last night. I'm glad that we went. I am hung over though. I need to lay down. Can you keep the music down for a little bit?" She smiled. "I will see you later?" She had made a joke and was excusing herself. She had acted awkward since I mentioned seeing something in the truck.

"Yea. Yea I will keep the music down. Go ahead and lie down take it easy. I look forward to talking some more later." I cut her a smile. We had had a very fun time. She turned to walk in the door. I turned and walked down the front steps and walked over to mine. I unlocked the door and started to step in when she opened the screen door again and leaned out at me.

"Rick... is there anything that we need to talk about from last night? Is everything ok between us?" She looked anxious about the whole thing. I breathed in and looked up. I saw a cock between her legs. Right now wasn't the time to discuss it though. I looked back over at her and smiled.

"Ashley everything is ok. We both had a great time and I hope we can be friends. I think it was good for us to get out and cut loose. Now go lie down and get some rest so that you can get passed your hang over." She smiled and went on inside and so did I. I went and laid down and thought over the night before. I decided to prep for work upcoming Monday morning. After all I needed my A game for the inmates.