A New Pussy in My Home Ch. 02

Story Info
Janie shows her rough side.
2.6k words
4.57
120.3k
16

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/28/2022
Created 08/01/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Carl, when we go to the snow this winter, can I write my name in the snow?"

"What?"

"Well you watched me pee this morning. This winter, can I stand behind you, hold him, and when you pee, write my name in the snow?"

"Yes you can and then after that I'll bend you over a jet ski, slip deep into you and we will ride it all over Lake Tahoe hitting every bump we can find."

She giggled and blushed again, "I don't think I will ever be able to think of as many naughty things to do as you can."

"Who cares whose idea it is as long as it feels good and I can be with you."

"I want to hear and try all of your ideas."

That gave me an opening to bring up something that had been bothering me. "I'll show you how to operate my computers. How to read erotic stories off the Internet. Even where I post some of mine with all my "ideas." But, I also want you to get out some while I work. Don't just hang out around the house."

I liked it when she was home. I love to watch her. Go to her. Feel her. Taste her. But I knew how selfish this was.

Day after day went by. We made love and slept together every day. We were getting good at it. She loved to wrap herself around me and sleep. I was falling in love with her and it was making me very sad.

Janie made me sit one day. "Something is wrong. What is it? Have I done something?"

"O my God, no, you have not done anything wrong. You are wonderful. You have filled up my life. It's that I have fallen in love with you. I want you for my own and I know that can never be."

She looked devastated and shocked. "Wait, why can't it be? It is what I want and what you want. I want to be with you."

"Janie, I've thought and thought. There is so much in life. Wonderful completing things. Things no one should miss. I am too old for you. You would miss too much with me. With me, you would not build a family, have children, have someone your own age to share interests with. My body will be getting too old to please you by the time you are in the mid-thirties prime of your life. It makes me very sad. I am so greedy when it comes to you. Sometimes when you lay asleep in my arms, I dream. In my greatest fantasy, you have it all – family, loving husband, youthful fun, everything; and, still, in my dream, you come back to be with me every once in a while. We make love and I see the happiness and fulfillment in your eyes. You tell me about your family and I know you still love me."

She was crying, "Are you asking me to leave?"

"Absolutely not. I want you to stay. Stay forever. I want to love you and have you love me. But I also want you to promise to go out and be with people your own age. I want you to promise that if that special someone comes along, you will leave me, take the chance to build a life and have a family of your own."

She was smiling through her tears, looking a lot older than eighteen. "You think too much and are one pain-in-the-ass person to love. I worry too, that I'll bore you and you will want the company of someone older. We have to accept what is. I promise to do what you've asked but don't bring it up again. I want you. I'll love you even if I spend time with people my own age. I know you love me and that it won't change if you spend time with people your age." Her eyes sparkled and she added, "If there are any other people that old."

I had her over my knees in a second. She kept taunting me, "Is the mean OLD Daddy going to spank his little girl's little ass?"

Where in the world did this come from? I guess she has fantasies of her own. It was fun. She struggled. Kicked her feet. I worked to pull her pants and panties down. She kept up the charade. "No, no. I'll be good. I want call you OLD again."

Her bare buns were wiggling all around my lap. My cock was getting a lot of friction from her belly. She was doing it on purpose. Once she used her hand to quickly push it over my thigh so she could grind into it.

The first slap surprised her. She didn't really think she was going to get spanked. One more slap to the same cheek and then one fell on the other. She stopped wiggling for a moment and looked back at me. "Is that all you've got, OLD man?"

The next four swats assured she would not mock me again. Her legs were slightly open and I could feel her wetness dripping down on my leg. I pushed my thumb into her cunt, folded my fingers over her clit and rubbed. She rocked and started to pant. Again she looked at me, "Not yet. Don't make me cum yet. That wasn't much of a spanking."

My wet hand rained on her cheeks. Blow after blow reddened her skin. When I stopped, I pulled her to me. Tears of pain and lust rolled down her face. I kissed her to say I was sorry. That was not where she was. She grabbed my head, stared wildly into my eyes and said, "Fuck me right here on the carpet. Fuck me hard and fast. Ram that cock of yours all of the way through me and make me cum."

We ripped at each other's clothes and wrestled to the floor. She reached for my cock but it found its own way. She wasn't all the way down to the floor, when my first thrust slammed her down. I heard most of the breath rush from her body.

She wasn't beaten. She grabbed at my hips, "I said fuck me hard."

I gave her all I had. I was mad that I was too old for her. I took it out on her body. I did try to ram through her. With every lunge, I said, "I love you." Her body opened and opened again, taking me deep. I was taking what I wanted. Later I would ask her if she had cum, but for this moment I did not care.

My mind was wild. When I came, lust took over; there was no thought. I let the first rope settled deep in her body and then I pulled out of her. The second shot I caught in my hand and rubbed my cum across her breast. The third went directly onto her belly. The last wasn't much in my hand but I lay my palm on her mouth and felt her lick at what there was.

My weight settled onto her and my mouth closed over hers. I could taste my cum and her cunt's juices.

We untangled slowly. She reached out, pulled me to her tightly and said, "I will never let you out of my life and I will always want you to make love with me. When you are a hundred I will still be visiting you and asking you to fuck me."

Janie was true to her word. She started going out with people her own age more. I knew she enjoyed it because she would talk excitedly when she came home. I heard all the gossip but could not keep the players straight. I heard about all the mall stores, music, "dreamy" actors and great new styles. I listened and saw our age difference more and more. I struggled to hide my feelings. Once she was out late. I suspected she was on a date with a young man. I was so jealous I could barely breathe as she talked around what she had done that day, only mentioning the girls in the group. I worked late on the computer that night. She was already asleep when I came to bed. I had settled down and decided to make the best of any time we had left together.

She was bent over the sink brushing her teeth, when my morning hardon guided me to the bathroom. She had pulled a long cotton nightshirt over her sexy body. I didn't know how lubed her pussy would be. There would not be any foreplay this morning.

She had not noticed me. I rubbed my cock with Astroglide. This bathroom could be made totally dark. I flipped the light switch and immediately grabbed her shirt with two hands and ripped the back completely open. Only her collar and the hem at the bottom kept it on her body. Her body tightened in fear as my left hand caught her by the neck and forced her head down farther into the sink.

My aim did not spoil the fantasy moment. Half of my dripping demanding dick was throbbing out of my fist aligned with her pussy. I was going to take her. I drove my hips forward and buried almost all of my cock into her in that one thrust. She gasped loudly, still afraid but her mind was catching up. I felt her relax and push back at me. I did not want the play to end.

I tightened my fingers on the back of her neck. It had to hurt. Her head banged into the sink and I could feel the water running through her hair and through my fingers. She was with me now and wanted the same fantasy. She struggled being careful not to unseat me.

The rest of my cock settled deep into her. At this angle I felt the dimple of her cervix bump into the lips of my cock. Hard and fast I thrust into her. She was moaning already. The fear had done its job. Roughly, wetly I took her and talked to her. "Caught you, you young, sexy bitch. Now I'm going to fuck you. Fill you with my cum. I'll do anything I want with you all day."

I kept thrusting banging her around and feeling her cunt suck me and hearing her moan. "You are resisting me cunt. But I'll make you cum anyway. ‘I'll Fuck You Blind Bitch.'" I knew I had stolen a line from a song. But it worked. She was cuming now, stuck on my cock. I had a wonderful fantasy thought of walking around with her dangling from only my cock; in my mind her legs and arms were waving about and she was screaming as one orgasm after another washed through her against her will.

Reality was better. Janie was between orgasms. She forced me back and turned pulling my raging cock out of her body. Luckily she guessed right. She pushed me back until I had to sit down on the toilet. She followed, straddling me and guiding my cock into her cunt again. She grabbed two handfuls of my hair and pushed my head back banging it loudly into the wall over the tank. Her body was wild, thrusting against me harder than she had ever done. Her cunt was hurting my cock, trying to tare it off and keep it inside her.

She bit my shoulders and grabbed my neck and arms so her nails dug into me. Saliva from her mouth ran down my chest. She came again, growling loudly. Her body was still in its high but was slowing.

I borrowed part of her line. "Is that all the little bitch has? I could get a better fuck from a $20 whore."

I should not have said that. She thrust into me so hard my ass slipped off the toilet. I had to take her weight and get us onto the ice cold, tile floor. We pushed each other about trying to find enough room. I heard her foot bang into the toilet. My head thumped against the vanity. Finally, she was spread open below me with my wet raging cock fucking her to its hilt.

Her body was content to take the punishment as long as she could keep coming. Our bellies slapped together and squishing noises filled the room. "Don't ever stop, Carl. Kill me this way. Fuck me."

I was superman this morning. I could go on forever with her urging. She was in the throws of the longest orgasm I had ever seen. She strained and struggled for release. She was having trouble breathing. I thrust harder and pressed hard between her breasts in time with her gasps for air. Her scream took the last oxygen she had. I was in mid-thrust when she went totally limp under me.

I was too far-gone to be compassionate. I pulled out of her dead still body, knelt over her and jacked off. I came so hard my balls hurt and I almost passed out too. I fell forward, banging my head again and feeling my chest press Janie's head into the hard floor.

My recovery was faster than hers but I was too weak to be of much help. I did get the light on, get a pillow, the comforter and make her more comfortable on the bathroom floor. I barely had enough energy to smile at the mirror. My body was scratched up, I had a couple of small cuts bleeding on my forehead and my cock felt like someone had hit it with a large hammer.

I cleaned myself up, dressed and was in the kitchen having coffee when Janie came in wrapped in and trailing much of the comforter behind her. I could have laughed. She was a mess. Instead, I got her a coffee and we sat quietly at the table.

"Damn, Carl, that was wild. You fucked me until I passed out."

"You were pretty wild yourself. I'm sore in places that I didn't even know I have."

She smiled, thought and added, "You frightened me at first. You were very rough. Where did that come from? Don't get me wrong; I liked it. It's just that you've never been that way before."

I started to answer but stopped.

"Come on, remember, we tell each other everything."

"I've told you that I want you to be with other people. And I mean every word. Yesterday, I got the idea you had a date. I wanted to handle it. And I will learn to. But I got jealous. I watched you sleep last night and thought about how much I love you. I wished I were younger. This morning, when I started to play with you, all those feelings bubbled out."

She came to me. Sat her naked body in my lap and wrapped us both in the comforter. We did not talk. We just sat and inhaled all the wonderful sex smells trapped in the blanket that we had deposited in and on her body.

"I won't see anyone else, if you ask me."

"No, I want you to. It is the right thing for you. I just haven't learned to handle it yet. Just remember to tell me you love me and I'll be OK."

I cooked breakfast, while my precious bathed. The food was particular good. We had burned up a lot of energy and needed it. I think I hid how much my heart ached.

She made everything better right before she left for the day, "Make love to me gently tonight. I'm a little sore but I need to feel you inside me. I mean it, Carl, we will be together always. I love you."