A New Summer Experience Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ok," I said. A sudden thought occurred to me. "Where did you learn about this 'beard' thing, anyway?" I asked.

I more sensed than saw her blush. "Well...my mom is kind of my dad's beard," she admitted.

"No shit?" I said, surprised. "Your dad likes guys?"

She made a face. "He likes boys," she said. My eyebrows raised, even more surprised and a bit disgusted.

"Oh, no, not THAT" she explained quickly. "Not kids, guys in their early 20's. I say 'boys' because he likes guys a lot younger than him."

"Oh, ok," I said, relieved. That made it a lot less disturbing. "How did you find out about it?"

"Mom explained it to me a couple of years ago. I think it was getting hard for them to hide it from me," she said. "They really do love each other, but he's just not interested in her sexually. He does his thing, she does her thing with a few guys she sees, but when they go to bed at night it's in the same bed, together."

"It didn't bother you?" I couldn't imagine my folks in that kind of situation. I couldn't even imagine my dad being interested in guys, much less my mom putting up with it. And, to be honest, that situation would have seriously freaked me out before I found out how wonderful cock was.

"It upset me a bit at first," she admitted. "But I could see how much they loved each other, despite who they slept with. And it made me feel..." She searched for the words. "...Good?...that they were honest with me. Like they thought I was mature enough to understand."

"So, we're both off Thursday," I said. "Movie?"

"Sure," she said with a smile. She hesitated, then leaned over with her lips pursed for a kiss.

When I didn't react, she said, "We gotta sell it."

We kissed. It was nice. She had soft lips. However, it didn't affect me the way that Paul's kiss did. Paul's kiss rocked me to my core. Hers was...just pleasant.

After she got out of the car and I was driving home, I thought about how much my life had changed in just over a month. I started the summer as just a guy. Now I was a full-fledged cock-hound. I'd slept with Paul and Matt, was sucking my boss's and sister's boyfriend's dick...and, oh yeah, the anonymous cock in the bathroom at the campground. Yet, despite that, now had a "girlfriend." Life sure goes fast at times.

12