A New Summer Experience Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I bet you make a cute girl," he said. "Do you just dress, or do you...uh, do more?"

I didn't answer him. I got up and walked over to the door to the bathroom, feeling downright brazen as I stood there looking at him for a moment at the door then stepped in, leaving it open behind me. A few seconds later, he stepped in the bathroom also, and closed and locked the door behind him.

His hands were a flurry of activity as I dropped to my knees in front of him. He undid his belt and pants, letting them fall to the floor, then pushed his underwear down exposing his half-hard cock. David was a big guy, over six foot, with big hands and, as I now saw, a big cock. I took it in my hand and stroked it a few times. I was about to lean forward and take him in my mouth when something occurred to me. I stopped myself and looked up at him.

"What's your last name?" I asked, still stroking him.

"Greading," he said. "Why?" He sounded a bit nervous in telling me.

"Just curious," I smiled. His cock was thick and fleshy, and it felt really good sliding between my lips and into my mouth. I sucked his cock with a passion, but he never really got fully hard. After five or six minutes, I pulled him out of my mouth.

"Uh, am I not doing something right?" I said quietly, concerned.

"I don't get all the way hard much any more," he said, putting his hands on my head and drawing my face back to his cock. I took him back in, sucking as hard as I could. He moved in concert with me, pulling his hips back as I pulled my mouth off, then thrusting them forward when I took his length back in. Eventually, I realized what he wanted and stopped moving, letting him just fuck my mouth. The submission of it sent a thrill through me.

When he came, it wasn't buckets of cum like John or Jake. I felt his cock pulse, and his cum just sort of oozed out into my mouth as he gave a low groan. I swallowed, feeling his cock throb harder at the sensation, finally stopping when I felt his cock start to shrink in my mouth.

"Whew," he said, gently pulling his cock out of my mouth, stepping back and pulling his underwear and pants up. "Thank you for that," he grinned. "It's been a LONG time since someone sucked my dick and even longer since someone took my load."

I stayed on my knees. "Thank you for giving it to me," I smiled. I meant it...having him in my mouth really turned me on, made more so by the way he took over, and my dick was hard as a rock in my pants.

He started to open the door, then stopped. "I wouldn't mind seeing you dressed up," he grinned. "Or at least in panties."

"I'll be here next Sunday," I answered. "I'll wear some then."

He smiled at me, patted my head, then cracked the door open. Peering out into the laundry room, he saw that it was still empty and exited the bathroom. I pushed the door closed and locked it, then sat on the toilet and pulled my dick out. It didn't take a minute of stroking before I came too.

When I exited the bathroom, he was folding his clothes from the dryer. I didn't say anything to him, just pulled my clothes out of my dryer and stuffed everything back into my laundry bag. I gave him a wink as I left the laundry room, getting a smile out of him.

I folded my clothes and put them away, then laid down on the bed. I was still a bit horny, and ended up stroking myself to a second orgasm on the bed.

12