A New World - The Beginning

Story Info
The legalization of slavery changes the world.
2.2k words
3.65
31.7k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Since the UN Internal Council approved in October 2035 the laws of temporary slavery to pay debts and to replace prison sentences, the world entered a spiral of changes that no one dared to predict when it would end.

In a month 70% of the countries had signed the agreements, in three months 80% and a year later the percentage closed at 95%, the rest signed private agreements with the UN.

Some countries including Canada, Australia, New Zealand and most of the South Pacific countries signed to authorize the entry of slaves into their territories, but prohibited the enslaving of anyone within their borders and their citizens being enslaved anywhere in the world.

Another ten countries, including all the Nordic countries (Norway, Denmark, Sweden, Finland and Iceland), Greece, Spain, Japan, Argentina and Chile established a period of compulsory slavery, every citizen residing in those countries had to register in a registry Mandatory upon reaching the age of 17 to be qualified and set a sale price that would have to be paid before reaching the age of 18, that price would also serve as a reference for its sale if in the end it was enslaved at any other time.

Only Great Britain returning to its isolation prohibited slavery in its territory and signed treaties with various states to ensure that its citizens were enslaved outside its borders.

As with all new laws, there were gaps that allowed many people to sell themselves voluntarily and especially many women to be enslaved for no reason.

The UN reacted quickly and created an International Slave Agency, making it the only body that could enslave people and to which all countries had to adhere.

The SIA, as we will call it from now on, was in charge of everything related to slavery, acquisition, processing, training, sale, recovery and liberation. Very soon his department of acquisition and recovery became very well known and every time that the men in their red uniforms appeared somewhere they caused fear among the people.

Soon it was seen that the fantasies of slavery especially among women were very widespread and the slavery business grew like foam reaching astronomical figures and all this controlled by the small group of people who ran the SIA.

Most of the enslaved men ended up as working slaves in farms, mines and factories, only a few of them ended up as domestic slaves, while most of the women ended up being used sexually, even if they had been sold as domestic slaves, maids or workers If qualified, all the women knew they could check the box for no sexual use but they also knew that it would lower their sales value and their chances of getting out of hard jobs.

All slave owners quickly began to spend money to make their female slaves the most beautiful and ardent lovers, and the number of companies related to that market grew in a few months.

The most famous fashion firms brought out clothing lines for slaves girls and the most famous actresses and models made fortunes for parading with them, cosmetic surgery and the design of body jewelry was another sector on the rise, in any slavery contract longer than six months body modification was allowed as long as it did not endanger the lives of the slaves girls.

A new sector that emerged with the new laws was the training camps, where female slaves were sent by their owner to receive education in sexual and pleasure techniques, cooking, protocol or even diplomacy. Many free women went to similar camps to improve aspects of their sex lives and to prevent their partners from acquiring slaves girls for their pleasure.

In a few months, the power of the SIA grew to control a significant percentage of the global economy, and under its dictates the UN made changes to the laws that at first glance seemed small but that in the medium and long term would end up changing the world and the status of the woman.

The first changes were very subtle, the training camps for free women were closed, now they had to sign a six-month contract and when their training period was over they would become the property of their husbands if they had it or they would be sold until the end of their training contract.

Free women were prohibited from wearing slave clothes, any woman caught wearing it could be enslaved by the person who surprised her and sentenced to six months of slavery with just one photo. This forced many actresses and models to sign slavery contracts to continue working, contracts that would end with most of them starring in movies with high erotic content, even porn movies.

Finally, the crimes that entailed slavery were modified, a simple traffic fine, being found drunk or violating the curfew established for those under 21 years old meant between three months and one year of slavery.

But the greatest success that caused the boom in slavery was the so-called Slave TV a cable channel that began with a small newscast that showed new trends in clothing and body jewelry for slaves girls and in which the enslavement and sale of a known character. The audience quickly grew and new programs began to broadcast live slave girls auctions or body modifications, follow-ups from the time a slave girl was captured until she was sold.

The first great success of the network came when a journalist obtained the permits to record from within one of the training camps weeks after the closure of the training camps for free women. Despite the sexual harshness and the abuses shown in the report, just after its broadcast there was a 30% increase in the registrations of free women in these camps.

Quickly, well-known journalists, actresses and models joined Slave TV to make more risky reports every day, the culminating moment was when two of the best-known reporters of the chain made a live bet.

Elisabeth Jones was an old blonde model with a small body and big tits who, since she joined the chain, stood out for showing with very explicit images the fall of famous enslaved for some reason, her opposite was Carol Francis, an old tennis player with a slender body and tits small but firm that showed the new techniques of exercise for slaves girl, after a heated discussion live in which each announced their new project, they ended up betting that the one with the least audience would be the slave of the other for six months. Elisabeth had prepared to follow a slave girl in a new bondage-themed training ground, from her arrival to her subsequent sale, while Carol would do the same but in one of the Pony Girls training grounds.

Two years after those events, no one knows very well what happened, it is not known if they boycotted each other, if it was the same TV station that prepared everything or it was simply a mistake of both, but when they finished filling in the forms had registered themselves as the slaves girls the program was to follow for those six months.

The moment they let Elisabeth rise to the branding position as a free woman and then grab her to mark her as a slave girl and proceed with her first slave rapes by half a dozen guards became the most watched moment on TV with 2,000 million viewers, the rest of the documentary that sees Elisabeth's transformation into an expert cocksucker, an ardent lesbian lover and an anal slut has a 23% audience share.

Carol did not have any audience peak that high, the moment in which after putting her harness and her Pony Girl bridle on her, they are going to put her tail on her and discover that she is a virgin of both ass and pussy and after a few minutes of pause she they put on a chastity belt and then the huge butt plug had 1.6 billion viewers, followed by the moment when she is deflowered and raised by several studs with 1.5 billion.

All these figures seem small compared to the 4.5 billion viewers who gathered in front of the TV and online to see the reunion of the two journalists and the result of their bet.

The program was recorded on the last day of the two journalists' slavery contract, Elisabeth appeared naked with her tits two sizes larger than when she entered her nipples ringed, and with numerous sexual tattoos on her body, 'Fuck me' in her pussy, 'Back Door' on her ass, 'Cum Bucket' on her lips, 'Hit me' on her tits between them, a formerly beautiful woman turned into a sexual bimbo. When Carol appeared at the plate, all the audience present let out an exclamation of admiration, dressed in her boots and Pony Girl harness, she showed an advanced state of pregnancy that had turned her slim body into an almost perfect body, her boobs the product of both pregnancy and of a breast augmentation they were round and firm and made any man want to touch them, bells adorned her nipples and her clitoris, her long black hair gathered in a ponytail matched the tail that came out of her ass, and the tattoo on her shaved pubis of a horse's head in bright colors made Carol a real beauty.

Both journalists, due to their still status as slaves girls, were forced to answer all the questions, even the most humiliating, the climax came when at 00:01 the presenter announced the percentages, being free women, 23% of Elisabeth's report was seen surpassed by 26% of Carol's report that had fewer peaks but was seen in a more continuous way by the public.

Elisabeth had entered the plate as a training ground slave girl and emerged as the slave girl of her hated rival Carol.

The chain had signed with the two journalists the follow-up of the new slavery contract and the public was surprised when Carol went to an office of the SIA to transfer her contract and that Elisabeth was sold as a brothel slave girl at auction.

The sale price of Elisabeth was the highest in the history of the auctions until that moment although it was soon exceeded, Carol donated half of the money to charity and destined the other half to a fund for her future son, two months later the baby's birth story took a final turn when Carol signed up to be sold as a Pony Girl for the next five years, it goes without saying that her auction broadcast was placed in the top five most watched shows ever.

Currently 90% of TV networks are dedicated to slavery issues, only traditional sports that have adapted their standards somewhat are able to continue broadcasting.

You can find more than 100 channels where you can see everything, 24 hours of auctions where you can see any of the auctions that are held and buy online, 24 hours of the different training camps, 24 hours of slavery movies where the most famous actresses of the moment turned into slaves girls star in adaptations of the classic films of the past with a high erotic and pornographic content. But the Top 5 of programs has remained unchanged in recent years and is the following:

Position 5 - 'Sponsor a Slave Girl', where debt slaves girls can have their sentences reduced by being sponsored by the public who can pay for many reasons, from having a phrase tattooed on her, adorning her body, until she is fucked by a dog or buy it for a couple of days as a gift. The more money they raise, the less time they will spend in slavery.

Position 4 - 'Enslaved the one who lies', lawsuits and conflicts continue to exist and can be solved by judicial means or by going to this program, in case of two women the one who loses the trial will be enslaved, in case of two men, they must designate one woman who would become the winner's slave girl. After several interrogations and investigations a judge determines the result.

Position 3 - 'Journalist in distress', in this program journalists who want to launch their careers infiltrate different businesses and slavery environments in search of a goal if they achieve it and escape they achieve a reward and a good employment contract, if they fail. ...

Position 2 - 'The Island of Slaves Girls', once a year for a month 24 free women are taken to an island and must escape from a group of hunters and pass tests to reduce their contract time if they end up enslaved.

Position 1 - 'University of Slaves Girls', a group of 50 young people of university age live in a private university followed 24 hours a day by the cameras and must worry about passing the exams, passing different tests and avoiding a multitude of traps so as not to fall into the slavery.

In the last two months, a new program called 'Play your Freedom' has been gaining a large audience, in which women with sentences of less than six months can compete with each other and bet periods of time to try to reduce their contracts.