A Nice Place to Sit

Story Info
A short story about finding a comfortable place to sit down.
905 words
4.37
57.3k
55
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Here, let me offer you a nice place to sit," she said, as she walked over to the chair and sat down. The light fell on her auburn curls and made them glow like fire. The sweat from our 'activities' covered her creamy smooth skin, making her pert round breasts glisten. But most of all, the light shone off the glistening precum covering her thick 8 inch cock.

"Well, don't you want to get something long and hard between us?" I had just met this woman. Out for a drink, having a good time with some buddies, when this fiery vision had stared me down from across the room. I walked over to her only to be wordlessly embraced in a passionate kiss. She took my hand and led me to an apartment above the bar.

She undressed me, kissed me all over, fondled me. I was putty in her hands. When her dress feel off and I witnessed the enormous bulge in her panties, I allowed her to push me down to my knees. As she slapped my face with her enormous dick I knelt there and took it, my erection straining against gravity. As she force-fucked my mouth I did my best to relax my gullet and not gag.

Now she sat there, her huge cock standing stiff and straight, beckoning me. I walked over slowly. My actions were near pure instinctual. I had never done anything like this before. All my life I had been completely hetero. Now, part of me quailed while the other part begged.

I turned to face my rear to her, and she took me gently by the hips and guided my rosebud to her tip. The feeling was odd. Ever so slowly, she applied a downward pressure on my hips, driving slowly into me and spreading me wide. I tried to relax and breathe as best as I could, and found myself gently lowering down onto that monster.

It was an odd sensation. Like getting filled up.

When I reached the base of her shaft, and was literally sitting on her lap, we stopped. She hugged me, kissed my neck and shoulders, rubbed her breasts along my back. And twitched her cock inside of me. With ever tiny spasm of movement, my notably smaller member twitched in unison. The precum flowed from my tip, as my colon slowly relaxed more and more, becoming accustomed to its new tenant.

After a few minutes of tenderness, she began to wiggle her hips a little, slowly leveraging herself in and out of me. I began to rise and drop myself, slowly at first, but getting faster and more forceful. After a while we were bouncing on each other like frantic rabbits fucking.

My cock danced and leaked rivers. I had never felt anything like this before, but it felt amazing. My ass was now her cock's home, and having it inside me felt right. Every time she'd withdraw until just the crown of her head was in my sphincter, I would whimper a little. Then when she would drive herself back into me, I would gasp with sudden unbridled ecstasy. This woman pounding my ass was indeed a goddess.

Then something weird happened. I felt almost like I was orgasming, except nothing shot out of my dick. My entire body tensed and tingled. She buried herself in me deeper than she had yet, then wrapped her arms around me and pulled me up against her chest.

"Did you just cum from your ass?" she asked, with obvious pleasant surprise. "It's not many men who can come like that. Like a woman. I guess you're just a little bitch for my cock, aren't you? Bitch?"

"Oh god, your cock completes me! I feel whole with you inside me!" I gasped.

I could feel her grin against my back. "God you know just what to say to turn me on!" She pushed me down onto all fours and stood up slightly from the chair, taking me doggystyle. Her cock plunged even deeper into me now, raking my insides. She fucked me with wild abandon for a few minutes, her groans getting louder and wilder.

Finally she said "Oooooh bitch get ready, I'm gonna fill you up so much you're gonna burst!" With one final piledrive, she thrust into me and unleashed a torrent of cum. Her warm sticky cum felt so good inside me. Every subsequent jet she launched slammed into me and made me blast from my own cock onto the floor. Finally she pulled out of me, but she was still cumming. Deftly spinning me around, she shot across my face, my chest. She got some in my mouth, and I swallowed it. It tasted like honey, so I licked up every drop. When she finally finished she slumped back into the chair and sighed. I crawled over to her on hands and knees, and gently took her cock and started cleaning it with my mouth.

"My god, you are an amazing whore! Even after all that, you still want my cock. Now I took you quite forcefully, so I'll give you the chance now. If you want to leave, you can go and you'll never see me again. Otherwise, if you stay, your ass will become permanent reserved parking for my girlmeat. What do you say?"

I took her cock in both hands and plunged it down my throat.