A Night At Home

Story Info
James and Sandy have an evening alone.
5.4k words
4.7
42.5k
53
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Drakon66
Drakon66
966 Followers

James stepped into the warm flow of water letting it sooth his tired body. It had been an arduous journey home this time from school. Bad weather and flight cancellations made the normal six hour trip take nearly twenty. He even had to take Uber to get from the airport to the condo he and his mother now shared. She was in San Francisco for a few days dealing with something related to his aunt's lawsuit. Speaking of his Aunt Lisa, she was in Seattle for an art expo and wouldn't be back until the beginning of the week.

He just wanted to relax and the shower was definitely helping. With his hands against the cool tile, James hung his head and drifted with the palliating sensations of the water. His tired mind wondered like the water moving over his trim body. It felt like soft hands caressing his sides. It took a moment to realize there were hands gliding over him and he jumped in surprise. James spun around to see a familiar face smiling at him.

"Sandy!" he shrieked, "What are you doing here?" hugging her fiercely once he knew there was no threat.

"I didn't mean to scare you," she said returning his hug, "I was dropping off Christmas presents for you, your mom and aunt. I'm going up to Oregon tomorrow night to see my mom and sister for Christmas."

James stepped back from Sandy to get a better look at her as she spoke. Her slim build and perky breasts never failed to bring a smile to his face. Her nipples were hard and so was her cock he noticed, looking down. There was a time he'd have freaked out seeing such a beautiful naked woman with six inches of hard cock between her legs but not anymore. He leaned forward and gave her a gentle kiss on her soft lips. Her arms encircled him and the kiss lingered. When they parted she was smiling brightly back at him.

"So were you just starting or just finishing in here?" she asked with a naughty smile.

"I just got in a few minutes ago," he replied followed by a long exhale.

"Should I stay or would you like your privacy?" giving him a coy look.

"Well you're already wet," he turned away as if indifferent, smirking as he did so, "You might as well stay."

Sandy gave him a playful smack on his ass, "Thanks a lot." They both laughed.

She reached for the wash cloth and soap and began to work up a lather in her hands, "I expected to find your mom here."

"She's in San Fran right now."

"Still?"

"Yeah...At least a couple more days," James said looking over his shoulder, "Sorry to disappoint you."

"You're not disappointing me you booger," she huffed.

"Are you and mom still...hooking up?"

"Occasionally...When we get the chance. She's always so busy and so am I right now."

Laura had found out about Sandy's secret by 'accident' one night drinking wine with her and Lisa in Lisa's hot tub. Although it was a bit shocking for Laura, she enjoyed the experience and she and Sandy would get together every now and then for some fun. This didn't bother James at all because it made his mother happy and that was okay with him. It didn't cut into his time spent with his mom since he had her anytime he wanted when he was home. If she was home too that is. James and Sandy had a few intimate moments since their initial encounter with Lisa but he had two other woman to please during his brief time spent at home for holidays or summer break and both Lisa and his mom kept him VERY busy.

Sandy ran her soapy hand and washcloth over James' shoulders and arms bringing a low moan from the young man.

"Does that feel good?" she asked in a sultry tone.

"Oh yaaa," he groaned bracing his hands on the tile once more and giving himself to Sandy's supple touch. His cock began to grow.

Sandy smiled and worked her way down his lean back receiving more satisfied moans as she went. She took her time at his waist and tight ass, massaging his glutes. She moved her hand down his crack and under until she found his balls. He jumped as her fingers passed over his puckered sphincter, making her giggle at his reaction. After a couple more passes, she squatted and worked down his right leg. She shifted to his left and did the same thing. Before standing, she looked at herself and her own throbbing cock. She gave it a few quick strokes with her soapy hand then ran both over the front of her torso, foaming her body up too.

Sandy's arms closed around his mid section and James groaned again feeling her slippery body clinging to his. Then he felt her hard cock nestle between his ass cheeks and he wasn't sure how to react to that. Her hands played with his nipples as she swayed her upper body back and forth over his; her hard nipples making themselves known against his flesh. Her hips began to rock, causing her cock to glide up and down the cleft of his ass.

"You're making me so fucking hot!" Sandy softly purred. He had to admit her body sliding over his felt good and even her hot cock slipping through his butt cheeks wasn't unpleasant but it did make him a bit nervous for some reason. "Turn around," she commanded and James did as ordered; his cock now hard as steel.

She gave him a quick kiss then proceeded to lather up his chest while the water rinsed his back half. Sandy held his gaze the whole time her hands moved over his front until they found his rigid member. She touched her cock to his and took both in one hand, slowly stroking them. James found it to be an odd sensation but also not unpleasant. He shivered at the eroticism of the experience. She released him and turned him around to rinse off. When he turned back she kissed him deeply for a moment then moved her mouth to his nipples, alternating between sucking them and twisting them with her fingers. He moaned softly. She kissed her way down his flat stomach until his cock stood before her, bobbing and twitching.

Sandy knelt, dropped the cloth and soap and took James in hand, lovingly stroking his erection while smiling up at him. She leaned forward and engulfed the tip of his cock with her lips, sucking and licking it like it was candy while her hand continued to move up and down his shaft. When she finally took him fully into her mouth, James began to shudder. She slowly bobbed on his cock, slurping and sucking with wild abandon. His hips began to thrust forward as he neared orgasm and she released him from her mouth. Her hand remained but stroked ever so lightly so as not to send him over the edge. Once his tension eased, she began again, gradually ramping up the stimulation until he was about to blow then backing off to let him come down.

The next time she started, Sandy took his swaying balls into her left hand and gently fondled them, rolling them around in their velvety sack. She also ran a finger along his perineum to his puckered ass. She felt him clench when she made contact but as she circled his tight orifice, she felt him tremble again. Sandy released him from her mouth but maintained the stimulation of his ass. It took James longer this time to relax but when he did she returned to tormenting him.

James had been resistant to Sandy's finger against his sphincter but it was becoming more pleasurable as time went on. He finally relaxed and she pushed her finger inside, pressing firmly against his prostate. He let out a grunt as he began to cum like a fire hose. He jerked and bucked uncontrollably, emptying his balls into her mouth. She valiantly sucked and swallowed trying not to miss a drop. Her stroking hand left his cock and was pumping her own feverishly as his violent orgasm triggered hers. In the midst of his pleasure clouded mind, James felt hot liquid squirting on his shin and calf and could hear and feel Sandy moaning on his throbbing member.

James' knees began to buckle and he falling back against the tiled wall, yanking his cock from Sandy's hungry mouth and her finger from his ass. He sank down to sit on the floor of the shower with her kneeling before him. The warm water cascaded down upon the pair; panting and shaking from what had just happened. There was a nervous silence as they stared at one another then Sandy stood and pulled her companion up to his feet. She kissed him before he could utter a word and that was enough to forestall any embarrassment he might be feeling. She had never attempted any ass play with James in the past as it seemed to make him uncomfortable but the heat of the moment overcame her and she let herself take a chance.

James kept feeling a strange pulsating sensation emanating from the root of his cock and radiating outward, making his sphincter pucker. He never felt anything like it before. It was like orgasm aftershocks. He wanted to ask Sandy if that was normal but was too embarrassed.

They dried themselves in silence then Sandy turned to face James, "Do you have any plans for tonight?"

"I was going to go out with Mike and the guys but that was before it took so long for me to get home. I think I'm just gonna stay home and chill," he replied as he hung his wet towel, "Why do you ask?"

"I was thinking we could order some pizza and hang out together," she hung her towel beside his, "You call it in and I'll run down to the liquor store and get us some beer."

"You realize I'm not 21 yet right?"

"I won't tell if you don't," she smiled as she collected her clothes, "You're not gonna be driving anywhere tonight...except into me." She gave him a wink and a wicked smile before heading to his room to get dressed.

James shook his head and smiled knowing she was serious. Sandy had always been fun to be around and other than his initial shock regarding her anatomy, he'd been very attracted to her. The fact she had a cock didn't deter him now when they had sex. He'd been making time to date girls at school but hadn't established any serious connections with any of them. And although he'd had sex with a couple of them more than the handful of times he'd been with Sandy, he felt far closer to her than any of them. She was easy to get along with and very sexy. She also wore pantyhose all the time where as none of the girls back east ever did. He took a pee then joined her in his room.

When James entered, Sandy had her skirt on but nothing else. She was balling her nylons up and stuffing them in her purse. She saw the disappointed look on his face knowing full well of his fetish. She put on her blouse and then gave him a consoling hug before buttoning her top. Sandy had other plans for this young stud that should make up for her lack of nylons at that moment.

"I'm kinda glad you're here alone," she said stepping into her heels, "I can give you your other Christmas present tonight."

"Sandy you didn't have to..." she placed a finger to his lips.

"Go order the pizza and I'll be right back," heading for the door. She took one last look at James as he stood there naked in his room. She felt her cock stir and hoped no one would notice she didn't have on any panties or nylons to keep her cock under control.

James ordered the pizza then got dressed and went to the kitchen. He pulled out plates and napkins then sat on the couch to watch TV, waiting for Sandy to return. Those odd pulses began to finally fade.

Due to the close proximity of the liquor store, she was gone less than twenty minutes, coming back with two cold six packs. Sandy placed two beers on the counter and the rest in the fridge. She opened the bottles and joined James on the couch. She had just began telling him about the new employees at the gallery when the pizza arrived. Once they portioned out what they wanted, they returned to their seats and continued their catching up.

They all but finished the large pizza and a six pack of beer when James collected the plates and took them to the sink. He pulled a fresh brew from the fridge and offered one to Sandy who shook her head while holding her stomach.

"Thanks but I'm full...That was so good."

James rejoined her on the couch. He looked toward the Christmas tree his mom had in the corner with all its decorations and lights. He had wanted to help her put it up but she was a Christmas fanatic and had their whole place decorated before he got home that year. There were already gifts under the tree but he hadn't taken notice of any new arrivals. Sandy saw him looking at the tree and snuggled up to him.

"Those three are from me," she pointed at the trio of fancy wrapped presents, "Yours is the one with the red ribbon and silver paper."

"Did you want me to open that one now?"

"No I have another present for you to unwrap but I need a minute to get it ready," she said, hopped up from the couch and getting her keys, "It's in my car...I'll be right back."

She was back in a flash with an oversized shoulder bag and wearing a Santa hat. She walked toward the hall then stopped as James started to get up.

"Wait here and I'll call you when it's ready," then was gone.

James could see the bag had something in it but couldn't make out what it was. He tried to focus on the TV but his mind was elsewhere speculating on what Sandy had in store for him. He could feel his cock coming to life with anticipation. Time seemed to pass at a glacial rate as he waited for Sandy to let him know she was ready.

"Okay...I'm ready," she called.

James shot up and walked briskly to his room but she was nowhere to be seen.

"I'm in here," her voice coming from his mother's room.

James entered and was shocked at what he saw. His heart raced as he took in what Sandy had for him. She was laying on her side on his mother's king sized bed in a provocative pose. Her head propped up by her hand as she sucked suggestively on a large candy cane. The Santa cap was on her head and she had some elf ears on too. Her body was encased in a snow white body stocking with long sleeves. Bright red ankle socks with white fur trim and tiny bells adorned her feet. She wore matching gloves and a wide red ribbon around her waist tied with a huge bow. Her nipples poked at the diaphanous material and her cock stood erect in the opening between her legs.

"That's so sexy!" he gasped.

"Thank you James," she said sitting up and swinging her legs off the bed. She walked on her toes to the stunned young man making a jingling sound with each step, kissing him deeply. He could taste peppermint on her tongue as his intertwined with hers. His hands went to her ass, squeezing it firmly while they continued to kiss. She moaned, holding him tight and feeling his cock throb in his sweat pants. Sandy took a step back from the panting youth.

"You need to get outta those clothes to enjoy your present properly," she directed.

James stripped off his shirt and threw it to the floor then dropped his sweats and stepped out of them. She gave him a sensuous grin as she stepped forward, offering him one end of the ribbon. He pulled it gently causing the bow to loosen and fall away along with the ribbon. Sandy slowly twirled on her toes then with a sexy swagger, climbed back on the bed, waiting for James to join her. His cock was so hard it barely moved as he approached. He could see she had a large towel laid out on the bed and a bottle on lube on the night stand.

James moved over Sandy and she drew him down on top of her. Her arms held him tight and her silky legs encircled his waist, locking her tinkling ankles together at his back. They kissed again then Sandy set the candy cane aside and gave James a beaming smile.

"So what do you think of your naughty Christmas elf?" coyly biting her lower lip.

He opened his mouth to answer but seemed to struggle for words, as Sandy cocked her head and batted her eyelashes at him.

"WOW!" was all he managed then kissed her fiercely again.

When they parted for air, Sandy looked deep into his eyes and said, "I'm all yours baby...Enjoy yourself."

James smiled then began kissing her neck just below her ear; a place he knew was particularly sensitive for her. She gasped and caressed his sides with her velvety legs. He kissed down her neck to her shoulder and on to her stiff nipples that were begging for his attention too. He sucked the right one into his mouth along with its transparent covering. His fingers teased her left breast and nipple, bringing more moans of delight from Sandy. Their rigid cocks were pressed together as she ground her hips into him, smearing their combined pre-cum all over their shafts. He alternated back and forth on Sandy's tortured nipples making her whimper.

"I want you so bad James," she panted, "Fuck me baby...please fuck me."

James sat up and she opened her legs for him to move. He grabbed the lube and coated his steely cock in the slippery substance. Sandy spread her legs wide giving him total access to her twitching ass. He squeezed some lube out on her puckered hole and pushed a finger inside her. She gasped then let out a low groan. He went back to stroking his own slick member and aimed it at her tight glistening opening.

"Don't forget my cock baby," she whimpered.

He put more lube in his palm and began to stroke Sandy's rampant dick. She moaned some more. He put the bottle back on the nightstand and touched the tip of his hot rod to her puckering anus. James felt her relax then pushed forward. His cock was engulfed by her ass. Her arms and legs closed around him again causing James to sink deeper into her tight canal until he could go no further. He remained motionless, letting Sandy get accustom to his girth. When he felt her heels pushing into him, he knew she was ready for more.

James withdrew slowly then thrust back in making her ankles jingle. He kept his pace steady, enjoying her heat and tightness as his cock slid in and out of her ass.

"Mmmmmm...That feels so good baby. Don't stop," she purred, rocking her hips in time with his.

James continued like that for a few minutes then shortened his strokes to focus on her special spot. He could feel Sandy tremble when he did this and knew it wouldn't be long before she came. Her moans grew louder and her hips moved more urgently; he could tell she was on the brink then pulled out completely.

"NO baby! Don't stop," she begged but he didn't heed her cries.

Instead James rolled off Sandy and onto his back, leaving her trembling beside him. The mournful look she gave him made him chuckle.

"What's so funny? I was almost there..."

"I know...Just a little payback for earlier," he gloated with his hands behind his head, "Why don't you get over here and take care of your problem."

Sandy scowled, straddling his waist and holding his head nose to nose with hers. "You're gonna pay for that," she playfully blustered.

"Am I?" he kissed her deep and guided his cock back into her waiting ass. The anxious tension left her as she sank down on his rod.

Sandy sat up and began riding him, placing her soft gloved hands on his chest for stability. Her hips rocked forward and back, making her cock slap against her belly. James could see a large circle of wetness created from the pre-cum that had been drooling from her cock while he was on top fucking her. He played with her bouncing tits as she built up toward a new peak. When her jerking hips began to make very short precise movements to finally trigger her orgasm, James pulled her down for a tonsil swabbing kiss, breaking her momentum. She whimpered into his mouth even as she returned his passion.

She broke their kiss and with her forehead touching his, she gazed into his eyes and said, "You're mean."

Sandy decided to turn the tables on James this time. She kept her body close to his and made long deep strokes with his cock while her slippery member glided over his stomach, trapped between them. Her ass clenched tight then released in time with her movements. She also moved one of her silky legs along his and caressed his body with her hands. Sandy had caught him off guard when James realized he was about to cum. He tried to stop her but it was too late, his body tensed and he let out a deep groan.

Drakon66
Drakon66
966 Followers
12