A Night at the Club Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was clear to Dani that the clock was ticking on deep-throating Malik's cock fully. He was only 7 inches down on it and was trying to get further without cutting off his supply of air when he felt his panties being lowered from behind. Dani could hear the plastic tinkle of the chips falling out of his panties, but there was nothing he could do about that.

Dani felt his lips reach the base of Malik's cock and cheered himself silently. He couldn't breathe all the way down on it, but he knew he could get small breaths of air when he came up. So that's what he did. Dani came up 3 inches off the base of Malik's cock, took a breath and went down again. Soon Dani got into a rhythm and started curling his tongue around the underside of Malik's cock. Dani then made purring noises with his throat, transferring the vibration to the black cock in his mouth.

"God damn man. I was worried this bitch was so hot she didn't think she needed good skills, but her mouth is somethin' else. You should try this." Malik said with his eyes closed, evidently enjoying Dani's efforts.

"Next time. I'm tappin' this right now. You ready, baby girl?" Jamal asked, flicking the tiny device covering Dani's tiny penis.

Dani's mouth was quite busy, so he responded the only way he could; with an extra wiggle of his ass. It had been so long since he had cum that his penis would not take no for an answer. It was so excited that even though it had no room to grow, Dani's penis continued to drip tiny drops of precum. Once again Dani felt a flash of jealousy for the two black men here. They would soon be cumming in his mouth and ass, but Dani's penis would likely remain unsatisfied.

In theory, Dani could cum from his prostate being milked. But he had an unusually small prostate that was difficult to sufficiently press on with just a cock, even the large cocks he had to pleasure. Coupled with the tiny device he wore, Dani had an almost impossible time cumming like that.

These thoughts were cut short as Dani felt Jamal's cock head press against his ass. Dani did his best to relax himself while continuing to suck Malik's cock. He had hoped to pleasure Malik enough for the black man to have cum in his mouth by now, but Malik seemed to have plenty of self-control. Despite Dani's best efforts, the black cock is his mouth remained hard as iron and Malik's heavy balls were still full and low.

Dani couldn't help but squeal and slow down as Jamal's cock entered his ass. As practiced as Dani was at relaxing himself, his asshole was still small and the black cocks he pleasured were practically always large. So it was with Jamal. His cock moved past Dani's anal sphincter and kept going. It took about 5 seconds for Jamal to fully bury his cock in Dani's ass all the way to the base. Thankfully Malik was patient enough to allow Dani to adjust before returning to enthusiastically sucking his cock.

By now Dani was experienced enough to judge cock length and thickness by how it felt in his ass. Jamal was very close to 8 inches as well, and seemed a shade less thick than Malik. Dani knew that he could relax his ass as long as Jamal was still entering him, but as soon as Jamal's cock was fully inside of him, he had to squeeze his ass around the black cock to provide the most pleasure possible for Jamal. Evidently the black man appreciated it, because he let out a satisfied grunt before starting to fuck Dani's ass in earnest.

Dani had to adjust to a new rhythm now. He couldn't breathe the way he did before, because Jamal had the tendency to push Dani forward at the same time Dani was pulling back on Malik's cock. That left even less air for him to work with and he had to be more careful.

"You got a real sweet ass, baby girl. Next time, we're gonna get some of these other girls in here and make 'em watch how you do it. They got a lot to learn." Jamal said, evidently already planning on enjoying Dani's ass in the future.

Dani had successfully kept control of himself through all this, so he turned his attention to being as alluring as possible. Dani kept his eyes on Malik and purred each time Jamal buried his cock fully in his ass. He couldn't moan and beg sexily like he usually did when a black man was fucking him, but Dani did everything he possibly could to make his mouth and ass enjoyable.

Pleasurable warmth was spreading out from Dani's ass to the rest of his body. It always gave him a curious feeling of being close to cumming without his penis being stimulated at all. And as desperate as Dani was to cum, the feeling drove him wild. So he met Jamal's thrusts with greater and greater enthusiasm, willing himself to cum despite the device on him. It always felt like it could work, but somehow this time it felt more real.

"Man, gettin' close. What about you?" Jamal asked, panting. It took a second for Dani to realize he was talking to Malik.

"Hell, I've been waitin'. I'm ready." Malik answered.

Dani felt a bit of panic when both Jamal and Malik started fucking him harder. Not because of the air, though Dani could breathe even less than before. But because if they came too quickly, Dani would never cum himself. So he focused desperately on cumming. Dani was just trying to will his tiny penis to spurt.

The feeling was building. Dani very briefly considered doing something to keep Jamal and Malik from cumming, but rejected the idea quickly. As desperate as Dani was to cum, the fear of being harshly paddled was stronger. Hoping and willing were all Dani could do.

Dani could see Malik's balls rising and knew he only had seconds. Dani mentally prayed to whoever or whatever had the power to let him cum...and was immensely gratified to feel his tiny, soft penis twitch as it spurted, the heavenly feeling spreading out through his body even as the more concrete feeling of both black men cumming in Dani's mouth and ass registered.

Dani's tiny penis gave him an equally tiny orgasm, barely lasting for more than a few seconds. But the mental relief Dani got from finally cumming was so pleasant that he didn't feel any jealousy at the fuller, longer orgasms Jamal and Malik were experiencing. Malik was grunting in satisfaction as he continued to spurt in Dani's mouth. Dani swallowed as quickly as he could, drawing in a bit of air between each spurt.

By now Dani's orgasm had faded, despite the cum still dripping out the tiny hole in his chastity device. He actually did feel a little bit of jealousy now, as Malik was finally winding down on his orgasm. Dani had no idea what it was like to cum with a cock like that and suspected it felt a lot better than what his tiny penis could provide. But he would never know for sure.

Meanwhile Jamal had poured what felt like half a cup of hot semen into Dani's ass, and he could feel it collecting deep inside. Jamal slowly withdrew his cock and Dani squeezed his sphincter enough so that no cum leaked out of his ass when Jamal finally took his cock out.

Dani had taken the opportunity to clean Malik's cock with his mouth and as soon as Malik took it out, Dani turned around the bed. He knew what was expected of him and bent down to lick Jamal's cock clean as well. He licked the tip, then moved his tongue around every inch of it. Dani then used his hands for the first time and gently pumped Jamal's cock while sucking at the very tip. There was always a little bit of semen left inside a cock and Dani made sure to draw out and swallow it all.

"That was the best fuck I've had here. This girl is somethin' else." Jamal said to Malik, who nodded.

"You said you got a master. Who is it, baby girl? I'm gonna talk to him." Jamal asked, standing up from the bed and pulling his pants back up

"Keyshawn Sir. I'm not sure where he is. Ummm, could you do me a tiny favor please?" Dani asked in apprehension.

"What favor, girl?" Jamal asked, pausing and looking at Dani.

"If you do talk to him Sir, could you possibly not mention that I came? He might get mad." Dani asked plaintively, not bothering to disguise his fear.

"Sure, baby girl. Make sure you change the sheets and clean everything up. You'll get in trouble with Leeroy if you don't." Jamal instructed as he and Malik left the room.

There was a small bathroom off to the side and Dani hurried into it. He took a few minutes to clean himself up and wished he had his purse with him. His makeup was no longer perfect and he couldn't count on Keyshawn understanding why. The only thing he could do was pull his panties up and make sure he was clean. Dani came out of the bathroom and saw the 3 chips still laying on the bed. Not having anywhere else to put them, Dani tucked them back into his panties.

Cleaning the room was a pain, but Dani was eager to avoid the attention of the unknown Leeroy. The sight of the wall of paddles, crops and especially the frightening whip was enough to motivate Dani into making the room spotless. Dani wasn't going to feel those on his skin if he could help it.

When he was certain the room was perfectly clean, Dani opened the door and walked back into the lounge. Not laying across a black man's shoulder gave him a clearer view than before. The tables were on the other side of the room and he had to walk through the billiard area to reach them. This time Dani would have to walk it himself. Wearing only a bra, panties, stockings and 5 inch pumps. As Dani walked though the room, he quickly became aware that he was the center of attention. Black men playing pool whistled at him and tried to talk to him, but all Dani did was smile shyly at them and tried not to engage anyone in conversation.

Dani made it back to the tables and sadly observed that his top and skirt were no longer on the floor. With any luck at all, someone had put them back in the locker room. Dani went over to table 2 and picked up the empty tray, then brought it back to the bar. Andre was there and Dani quietly went up to him.

"Sir? What should I do now?" Dani asked, wondering what else he needed to do. Andre looked at the clock over the shelves of liquor.

"It's been an hour. That was a good dance and I hear those boys are pretty damn satisfied. Go find the guy who brought you here and he'll tell you what to do now." Andre answered. Dani was relieved and hurried over to the locker room door to hopefully get his clothes.

"Where you goin'? He ain't in there. Try the casino. Bring the bouncer this." Andre barked.

Dani hurried back over and picked up the indicated drink. Apparently Dani was going to have to stay in his bra and panties for awhile. Dani looked at the clock himself and saw that it was only 10 o'clock. The night was still young.

12